Toxic [2gether]

By myIDEYA

[COMPLETE] Tine was not into dudes. Seriously, he wasn't. But looking at Sarawat on that dimly stage, the yel... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Note
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23 🔞
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Extra: A trip to heaven (I)
Extra: A trip to heaven (II)
Extra: Love never dies (I)
Extra: Love never dies (II)

Part 16 🔞

8.1K 252 74
By myIDEYA

Note:

This chapter is pure smut, just a heads up in case someone wants to skip the heavy mature scenes. The main story will pick up in the next chapter, so do not worry to miss any important plot development.

Uh, and one might need holy water after reading this, becuase I sure do.

And don't forget to use protection! Remeber this is just a fic.

End note.

Sarawat threw Tine backwards on the bed, the other bouncing on the mattress minutely from the force and then coming up instantly to recline on his elbows, his chest heaving. Tine looked up, his sharp face upturned and pupils blown, lips flushed and puffy. Those pajama pants were not really doing anything to hide the straining tent in them.

Sarawat smirked, one corner of his pouty lips twisting upward. His dark eyes trailed over the beautiful sight sprawled in front of him on the bright bed sheets. He reached down with nimble fingers to tug his white t-shirt over his head, muscles splaying from the movement and drawing Tine in. Tine licked his lips, pushing a little more upwards from the bed to get a better view of his stripping boyfriend.

Sarawat threw the t-shirt haphazardly in a random direction of the organized bedroom, hair ruffled and then proceeded to slowly pop open the buttons on his jeans. His big eyes flickered forward under the disheveled fringe, lips parting while he stared intently at Tine, eyelashes at half-mast.

"Wat," Tine whispered hoarsely, his hands gripping the sheets and legs spreading slightly, body buzzing with a current of arousal. "Don't tease."

Sarawat tilted his head, chin up, pretending to consider the request.

"What's the hurry?" He asked, eyes glinting mischievously and hands still on the fly of his jeans. Tine had been teasing him for weeks, years even, both fucking with his head and his heart. He was not the one allowed to get impatient right now. However Tine was not in the right mindset to see the point of whatever disclaimer Sarawat was trying to make.

"Whatever asshole," Tine murmured and pressed the heel of his hand down on his erection, palming himself through the thin pajama pants. He threw his head back at the sweet friction, exposing the pale, long neck. Hips buckling. It seemed that he had to take this into his own hands, literally.

That certainly got Sarawat to hurry the fuck up. He quickly shimmied out of his jeans, kicking the offending piece of denim away and leaving him just in a pair of black boxers. His gaze heatedly traced all over Tine's fair skin that was stretched on display before him, the narrow waist and tight abs, followed by a chiseled chest and sloping, strong shoulders. His eyes backtracked and zeroed in on Tine's pale hand that was now tugging down the hem of his pajamas, flashing a stripe of more fair skin and creeping inside to pawn at his own cock, the pink head flashing between the strokes. Fuck. Tine would be the death of him.

Hurriedly Sarawat crawled over the bed on unsteady limbs and stopped between Tine's spread legs, the other still not paying him any attention, lost to his own device, breath getting more stuttered. Shit. Sarawat felt his own dick strain his boxers, balls heavy, heat pooling in his lower belly. He would certainly have to enjoy this view, but some other time, right now he had another end goal with this endeavor.

He grabbed Tine's cotton clad thighs and hauled him closer, making the other man lose his breath as he flopped down fully onto his back with the forceful movement, being dragged over the sheets closer to the other man's crotch. Sarawat let Tine's round knees sprawl on each side of him, still gripping his supple thighs, squeezing the flesh there. Tine blinked his eyes, raising his head, appraising the miles of golden skin and lithe body between his legs, a hand still lazily touching his dick.

He could not help to stare at Sarawat in wonder, licking his pink lips. This man had been on his mind for a long time and now he was somehow in his bed. First being a pretend but now becoming a so very real boyfriend. Shit, when had he become so into guys that he was even about to have sex with one?

Nevertheless Sarawat posed a very hypnotic view with dark hair falling over his face, chest tilted forward over Tine's lower body, a shadowed crevice between his built pecs and the muscles in his upper arms taut with tension. Anyone would have liked to get a piece of that. Tine squirmed, getting impatient and hitting Sarawat with his shins as he tried to shimmy upwards on the bed but Sarawat's grip on him increased, deft fingers pressing into his skin through the fabric and keeping him in place.

Sarawat smirked patronizingly, watching Tine intensely from under his fringe, head tilted downwards. A jolt of want darted through Tine's body, his arousal spiking a flush to trickle down his neck and onto his chest, precum staining his pants. It was getting harder to breathe. His heart was palpitating inside his ribcage.

"Are we doing this with clothes on?" He panted, still trying to squirm away.

Tine was acting too cute. Sarawat had to stifle a smile at that, knowing that Tine could kick him away if he really wanted to get free. In means of power they were surely evenly matched, meaning that Tine deliberately held back. Sarawat's heart stuttered suddenly realizing the abundance of control that he had been given by Tine. Fuck. He would make sure that this was going to feel good. Really good.

Getting all fired up, taking this newfound power seriously, Sarawat slipped his hands around and under Tine's lower back. He then dragged the pajama pants over Tine's ass, the front of them getting stuck on his hard dick and Tine winced, inhaling noisily but eagerly buckling up to help the other get his pants off. Sarawat bunched them up at Tine's knees, leaning away and peeling the cotton all the way off of his long legs.

"Happy?" He rasped turning his heated attention back to his boyfriend who had apparently wasted no time to cover himself with his hands. Sarawat sent him an unimpressed look, making Tine still like a deer caught in the headlights. He then put his hands on Tine's knees, spreading them even wider and clambering in between those pale limbs, leaning on top of the other. He gripped Tine's pliant hands on his way and pinned them above his head, letting his flushed erection free. Both men looked down to trace the exposed body part with their eyes.

"H-hey!" Tine gasped, successful in getting Sarawat's attention back as his head whipped up to look at Tine's face.

He smirked and leaned menacingly over his boyfriend, hair tickling Tine's forehead, still holding his hands down. Tine blinked rapidly and stared up with a clear gaze into Sarawat's eyes. The musician then pecked his plump mouth, before diving back down and biting those fleshy lips, slipping his hot tongue inside the moist space. His other hand trailed over Tine's chest, the clean cut nails grazed over a nipple before he fully spread his hand over Tine's left pectoral and squeezed, enjoying the supple muscle under his hand.

Tine moaned, breaking the wet kiss and buckled up against his boyfriend, chasing the sweet friction, feeling Sarawat's erection against his own. Somehow that was not enough. He wrapped his agile legs around Sarawat's lean hips, making him lose balance with a scorching exhale against Tine's face and bringing them flush against each other on the bed, slotting together perfectly like lock and key.

"Do you have lube?" Sarawat rasped hotly against his temple, while his hand, the one not holding Tine down, was roaming over Tine's body, squeezing and kneading, leaving bruising trails behind in its wake.

"Yes," Tine moaned. Fucking finally. He placed a slobbering kiss to the side of Sarawat's handsome face and pulled free to rummage through his bedside drawer blindly, throwing the bottle on the bed when he finally found it.

Only to discover his boyfriend fully naked and proudly kneeling on the sheets when he turned back, the black boxers hanging loosely off a bed corner. Sarawat expo. Tine swallowed, getting mesmerized by the view, eyes trailing along his tanned, lean body and stopping at his erect cock. Okay. On second hand, maybe this was not such a good idea. Tine scuttled backwards on the bed but Sarawat caught his foot, keeping him still with an iron grip.

"Turn around," he said huskily, staring at Tine with bottomless dark eyes, lips twisted. Tine scurried to obey, flopping onto his belly on the bed and looking back over his shoulder, fringe getting into his round eyes. Sarawat firmly gripped Tine's hips, tanned fingers denting his fair skin and pulled, driving the other man to come up on his knees, making him present his pert ass into the air, dick bouncing between his legs. Tine's face got redder and he dumped his head into the fluffy pillow, bracing himself on his elbows, trying to stifle the sudden burst of embarrassment mixed with bated anticipation.

A pair of warm hands stroked along his taut lower back and down the globes of his ass before spreading his ass cheeks. Tine squirmed and darted a look back at his boyfriend, who seemed to be lost in a trance while staring intently down at his uncovered bits, pupils blown and wide lips parted. A cold, slick finger then probed at his hole. Tine gasped and jerked involuntary but Sarawat's other hand held him in place with a bruising force, while pressing his own hard dick against the side of Tine's fleshy thigh, rubbing against the skin there.

"Breathe," Sarawat advised absently, fully focused on tracking his long finger disappear in and out of Tine's sexy ass, the friction making squelching noises in the otherwise quiet room. He wiggled the digit and heard his boyfriend gasp, his lithe hips trembling and erect cock bobbing between his spread legs. Sarawat smirked and added another nimble finger, scissoring the digits to loosen Tine up some more. Tine whimpered at the intrusion, wiggling his hips, trying to adjust. Then Sarawat crooked his fingers, finally finding that sweet spot and Tine moaned loudly, head thrown back and thrusting back on the fingers inside him. Fuck.

Sarawat put a restraining hand on his own leaking dick that was smearing Tine's thigh with precum. They needed to hurry the fuck up. He added another finger, haphazardly fucking them in and out of Tine, hearing his boyfriend's moans getting louder and body movements more frenzied. Shit, Tine was not allowed to come unless it was on his dick. He pulled his fingers out of Tine with a squelch. The other man whimpered at the sudden loss, his hole pulsating around the emptiness and swiveled his head around, ready to cuss his boyfriend out for breaking the sweet sensation.

His eyes winded however at seeing Sarawat poring lube into his nimble hands and then stroking them over his big cock, getting ready to ram Tine's ass in. Sarawat raised his sultry gaze, staring at Tine through his eyelashes as their eyes connected, making a sizzling electricity shoot down Tine's core and straight to his dick. Tine inhaled, the anticipation within his body rising. He stifled a sudden urge to spread his knees wider.

Without breaking the heated eye contact with his boyfriend, Sarawat repositioned himself, guiding his heavy dick between Tine's ass cheeks, first nudging his hole and then with one last probe he thrust inside the awaiting heat, slotting his hips fully against Tine's ass. A harsh moan escaped him as he slumped forward at the heavenly sensation, bracing his hands on Tine's sweaty back. Tine was fucking tight.

The fair skinned man whimpered, wincing and fisting the sheets in his hands at the piercing sensation. Wow. That fucking hurt.

Feeling the tension run through the other one's body Sarawat leaned fully over Tine's back, blanketing him and holding back the impulse to slam deeper into his boyfriend. He kissed Tine's overheated shoulder blade, trailing fingertips along his sides.

"Are you alright?" He rasped hotly in Tine's ear, darting his tongue out to wetly trace the shell of his ear. Tine exhaled and nodded hurriedly, sweaty hair mussed, but that was not really enough to reassure. Sarawat gripped his jaw and turned his head awkwardly to the side, kissing him hotly with an open mouth, tongues mingling sloppily between them. Feeling Tine's body go more lax, he started to slowly thrust into him, easing him in to it. Then Tine broke their weird kiss with a moan, letting a string of saliva trail down his puffy lower lip and pointy chin, gazing heatedly at Sarawat's chiseled features. Well, that was a cue as any.

Sarawat hurriedly leaned back, bracing his hands on Tine's lower back, finger splayed wide and pulled back all the way out of him, head popping out, and then slammed right back inside, hearing an appreciative moan from the other side of the bed. Fucking great. Sarawat continued to ram into Tine unrelentingly, the slapping sound of skin on skin filled the room, his own ass cheeks and thighs taut with tension.

Sarawat then reached around Tine's waist and stroked his neglected flushed dick, jerking it in time with his own thrusts. Tine's hips started to tremble under musician's hands as his moans and whimpers got louder and more breathy. Fucking sexy. A buzzing tension built minutely inside of Tine, just before he spilled all over Sarawat's hand with a hitched breath, releasing a throaty moan into a damp pillow.

"Wat," he rasped, glancing over his shoulder seeing his frenzied boyfriend still chasing after his release, the hand stained with his cum was now pawing at Tine's ass. "Wat, just fuck me deeper." Tine inclined his ass on wobbly knees to let the other one slam deeper into him.

His boyfriend was looking insanely hot right now, his brown hair damp and mussed, bow shaped lips parted and beads of sweat glistering along his skin and in the crevices of his muscles. Tine had certainly lucked out with getting such a hot specimen as his man. A deep thrust jolted Tine and he whined needy, spreading his knees and legs wider, letting Sarawat get his fill. His movements got unrelentingly rougher and with one last harsh thrust he released inside of Tine.

Sarawat slumped on top of his boyfriend to shortly regain his breath, making their sweaty skin stick together. He then pulled out, making cum spill down Tine's hole and down the insides of his legs and surged up, gripping Tine's hair to pull him down in a proper kiss.

"Thanks for the treat," he said and leered lopsidedly down at Tine, making a blush blossom on his sharp cheeks, their sweaty chests bumping against each other. "I love you," he then added more reverently and pecked Tine's puffy, wrecked lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 175 11
"I missed you. When you were gone I felt like dying. I couldn't smile. Couldn't live happily. I became the most miserable person in the world. I coul...
61.1K 2.5K 16
Bright and Win are two close friends,you may know them from 2gether the series.They speak about everything AND even meet up with each other everyday...
708 70 20
The Koh Samui Trilogy ~ Book Two ~ Ian Banks (Non) had travelled to Thailand after his best friend had called him to tell him his long time idol Sing...
9.9K 649 14
His town in the summer is hot, hot, and just plain hot. (Well, the whole of Thailand is) Tine is content and going out of his mind with his life. Tha...