unknown destiny | JungkookxBT...

By lovekookie016

Jungkook is the son of the richest person alive. He is just not crazy rich but he is crazy crazy rich. He is... More

main characters
~ 1 ~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
39

34

910 26 0
By lovekookie016

Everybody went inside their respective room to sleep. Training was exhausting and they needed good amount of sleep.

Yet there was Jungkook who walked towards the training ground unavailable to sleep. He sat in the middle of the training ground looking above the sky. The lights were off, no light pollution, which made stare shine even more brightly.

His head were running with different thoughts. What if he wasn't good enough? What if he failed his people? What if he lost some of his people.

He dug his nails inside his palms quite strongly. It was bleeding, yet he didn't realize it.

"What are you doing here?" a voice asked. Jungkook got a bit startled but shook it off as he saw who it was. "Just wanted some fresh air." Jungkook said with a smile.

"Couldn't sleep?" Jungkook asked. "Not really. Woke up to get a glass of water and saw you down here on my way." Jimin said.

"Oh." Jungkook replied. "Couldn't sleep?" Jimin asked. "Yea." Jungkook replied as he lied on the ground patting a space beside him.

"You okay?" Jimin asked looking up in the sky. "I'm fine." Jungkook replied. "Why is there sadness behind those pretty eye of yours than?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook was left speechless. How did somebody read him? Was he that weak? He felt even more pathetic.

"You know its okay to be scared." Jimin said looking towards Jungkook's direction. "Its Not. I can't be scared." Jungkook replied.

"Koo. It's okay. Remember yesterday you gave a whole ass lecture talking about how this was isn't only depended on one person, there are many people fighting for it too. Don't pressure yourself so much." Jimin said.

"I promised them hyung. I promised them that none of them would get hurt. I need to keep my promise." Jungkook replied.

"Kook. Nobody is going to blame you. You are putting more effort for this than anybody. Don't stand in the frontline alone, let us be by your side." Jimin said as he sat up straight.

"I don't want to be a disappointment to the people. They look up at me for support. If I am scared they would loss hope. I need to be strong. I can't be scared." Jungkook replied.

"Come here kook." Jimin said as he opened his arms to get Jungkook in his embrace. Jungkook didn't mind a hug as he really felt weak at the moment.

"Baby. It is okay to be scared. Don't hide everything inside of you. Let it out. If you don't want others to see it its okay. But let it out with somebody. It will affect your mental and physical health. Remember how you talked about it being important. It applies to you too. Its okay. Its going to be fine. I'll be her for you. Let it out." Jimin said as he patted the younger's back.

Jungkook finally broke down. He couldn't hide his tears anymore. He cried as he buried his face into Jimins neck as Jimin told him calm and soothing words.

Jungkook cries finally slowed down. None of them said a word. They were enjoying this position. "Thank you." Jungkook said with a smile.

"don't thank me kook." Jimin said as he ruffled Jungkooks hair. "Lets go sleep?" Jimin asked as Jungkook nodded his head.

As Jimin walked Jungkook to his room. Jungkook didn't let go of Jimin. "Hyung?" Jungkook asked. "hm?" Jimin replied.

"Can you stay with me tonight?" Jungkook asked bit hesitated. "Are you sure?" Jimin asked. He didn't want Jungkook to feel uncomfortable, even though his chest was bubbling with joy.

"Yes Hyung. I don't want to be alone tonight." Jungkook said. Jimin smiled as both of them got into the bed. As Jimin was going to close the lights he saw blood on his hands.

It wasn't his blood. He was confused for a while than it clicked. "Jungkook?" Jimin asked. "Hm?" Jungkook replied. "Can you open you hands for me?" Jimin asked. "Can I open my hands for you. Wait me." Jungkook said as he opened his palm.

"Kook. Why are you hurting yourself." Jimin asked as he saw Jungkooks palm.

"I wasn't trying too." Jungkook replied. "Let me help you clean the wounds yeah?" Jimin asked as Jungkook shook his head. "I'll do it hyung" Jungkook said as he click his hands as the magical sparkled revolved around is palm to heal it. He than took Jimins hand and snapped his figure which clean Jimins hand.

"Lets go to sleep now." Jungkook said with a smile. Jimin got into the bed as Jungkook wrapped his hands around Jimins waist as he burried his face on Jimins chest.

"Hyung are you alright? You heart beat is very quick." Jungkook asked. "Don't worry about it. Just tired." Jimin replied as he wrapped his arms protectively around Jungkook. Their feet's tangled with each other as they enjoyed each others warmth.

——

"Jimin is missing!" Jin shouted. "What?" Yoongi asked as all of them were at the dinning hall. "I went to wake him up. He was missing." Jin replied. "Maybe he went somewhere." Taehyung answered.

Right when everybody was discussing, jimin and jungkook walked in together. Jungkook had a fuffly hair and was sleepy.

"Where were you?" Jin asked eyeing the two. "I was with Jungkook." Jimin said as he pulled the younger to the chair and made him sit beside him.

"early in the morning?" Namjoon asked suspiciously. "No I was with him the whole night." Jimin answered.

"You guys didn't sleep?" Jin asked. "We did, but in kooks room." Jimin asked as he fed a sleepy bunny while feeding himself.

"In his room? Meaning in his bed? You guys did something?" Taehyung asked feeling jealously running inside his blood.

"Yea on his bed. We just cuddled. Kook didn't want to sleep alone and asked me to stay with him." Jimin said.

"Jungkook loves cuddling." Calum said while listening to the whole conversation and eating food. "How do you know that?" Yoongi asked. "when he cannot sleep he would enter one of our room and cuddles to sleep. Its normal for him." Calum said.

"Jiminie hyung gives better cuddles tho." Jungkook said in a small voice. As the 4 boys blood rushed with jealousy the other 7 boys put their hand on the chest acting offended.

Jimin was feeling giddy and happy that he could actually grow more close with Jungkook. After the big fight, he promised himself that he would protect the younger and always be there for him no matter what.

"So you guys slept together and got close?" Hoseok asked.

"No. Actually I was in the training ground. Jimins hyung happened to pass by. We talked and got to know each other more. Did you know Jiminie hyung is as sweet as a mochi. He is so cute!" Jungkook exclaimed as like he saw the most cutest thing in the whole entire universe.

Jimin's face was buring as it turned red. The other 4 boys felt another rush of jealousy while the seven boys laughed at the act.

"I think something is burning here." Luke said as he tried sniffing around. "It is?!" Jungkook asked as he tried to sniff too.

"Well I think its coming around from the four boys there." Alex said as all of them laughed. Jungkook was confused as the 4 boys face turned red with embarrassment.

"So what are we doing today?" Jin asked trying to change the topic. "I was thinking having another relaxing day. This time in the large hot spring in the forest. We can invite all the citizens and make them relax too. I don't want any of them over doing themself for tomorrow" Jungkook said.

"Thats a great idea." Namjoon said with a smile as others nodded. "Kelvin can you send the message to the citizens about it. It starts from 12. I'll go there around 10 to make sure everything is ready." Jungkook said as Kelvin said an okay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Golden_Kookie posted a picture

♥️4B | 💬 3.9B
Golden_kookie: You are me ~ 🥺👉🏻

Load more comments....

Jimochi: I am you~ 👈🏻😉

Guccitae: ^ What is happening? Who gave that flower? (P.S You look beautiful)

wwhJin: ^

Yoonkitty: ^^

intellijoon : ^^^

Sunhobi: ^^^^

Kookiewife: Oppa notice me!!!

Kookieboo: I don't know if the flowers are beautiful or the man that is holding the flower is beautiful.

koooriginalwife: Is that flower for me?!!

🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓

It is always calm before the storm hit. Just wanted some interaction of Jk and his hyungs. One more chapter to go and than boom

I have to do a presentation. It is due today. I haven't started it. Why am I in wattpad and not doing my work?

I am going to try and update this story every wednesdays and saturdays 👀 lets see if I can do it. hehe

I purple you guys

thank you for loving the story.

until next time 😇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 107 12
New School, New Life New Everything... Ohhh don't forgot your new Enemy!! Kim Taehyung a rich, independent student from Daegu got accepted for colleg...
190 18 10
jimin is a "rich and spoiled kid with the best grades in school" in everyone words while jungkook is a good student that thinks the same about jimin...
24.8K 1.1K 42
"you don't know anything about me...." "I can't leave you like that,you're mine... only mine..." Jeon Jungkook is a college student. He is cold towar...
69.8K 2.2K 15
"Who in the fuck are you?" Jungkook shouted as he glared heatedly at Taehyung. Hoseok flinched, he knew Taehyung didn't like being disrespected. "I'd...