GravityTale 0.2

بواسطة Kitsynii_

Dipper and Mabel return to Gravity Falls for the Christmas vacation. But their family and friends won't be th... المزيد

Chapter 1 || Pack your bags , we're going to Gravity Falls!
Chapter 2 || Meet the gang
Chapter 3 || Christmas Plans
Chapter 4 || Just a regular day in Gravity Falls
Chapter 5 || Winter shenanigans
Chapter 6 || The truth
Chapter 7 || Routine
Chapter 8 || Mettaton's sleepover
Chapter 9 || Chilling and Golf
A/N || Music and fun videos for you~
Chapter 10 || Early Invitations
Chapter 11 || Dreams
A/N || Headcanons
Chapter 12 || The power to destroy =)
Chapter 13 || Wizards
Chapter 14 || Aquarium
Chapter 15 || Powers and Past
Chapter 16 || Not what THEY seem
Chapter 17 || A new project...
Chapter 18 || Walmart
Chapter 19 || Snowstorms
Chapter 20 || A new friend
Chapter 21 || Blondes
A/N || What crossovers would you like?
Chapter 23 || Meanwhile in a studio/underground bunker
Chapter 24 || Christmas
Chapter 25 || Dipper's journal
A/N || Yep it's an A/N and not a bunch of headcanons
A/N || The clothes the indies are wearing for New Years
Chapter 26 || Chara's diary
Chapter 27 || Mabel's multiverse adventure
Chapter 28 || Therapist
Chapter 29 || A soulful day
Chapter 30 || New Years
Chapter 31 || Goodbye

Chapter 22 || Shopping

120 3 15
بواسطة Kitsynii_

__Frisk's POV__

A lot of people were busy today: Mom went shopping for gifts and ingredients for cooking, Chara went training with Undyne and Papyrus, Soos and his girlfriend were on a honeymoon so Stan has to take care of the shack while waiting. Not much tourists came since it was Christmas, so he closed it for the time being. Dad was decorating the basement, Mint was handling house chores and cooked all the meals with Toriel, but since she's busy , Mint is cooking for now. Asriel and Sabrina were teaching Coco how to be more confident .

I didn't know what Dipper and Mabel were doing, they were probably busy , since everyone was, even Sans, he has to clean the house now that Papyrus is busy.

I have to fill up some paperwork, which bores me a bit. But, I have to.

Someone knocked on the door. I opened it and three girls were in front of the door. One had  some kind of ginger-brown hair, the other had black hair, the last one , the youngest , had dark brown hair. They had orange, blue and yellow eyes, respectively.

"You're Frisk?"The orange girl asked.

I nod.

She then pushes me away front the door and enters the house excitedly. The little girl followed. The blue one bowed and apologized for her behavior. I said it was fine, but I then asked who they were, the girl said this:

"Can't you tell?"

( obviously the readers are smarter than Frisk) 

She then entered the house. 

The orange girl practically screamed when she saw Mint. The two ran to each other and they hugged. The other two girls came in the hug. That's when I realized they were the last remaining souls.

Eventually, they properly introduced themselves. The soul of BRAVERY was named Riana , the JUSTICE one was Leila, and the last one , the soul of INTEGRITY, is named Alita.

Sabrina , Coco and Asriel heard the ruckus and came , only for Coco and Sabrina to reunite with the others.

After reuniting, we all had a little chat between souls. I told them that they're going to live with us, to which they were fine with. We asked each other questions, wanting to know about them, their past, where they disappeared to these past few months.

Me and Azzy then learned each other's nationalities.

Someone else knocked on the door, I went to it and opened, revealing Mettaton.

"Greetings darlings~ I have recently learned all the souls have been revived. And since it's almost Christmas and everyone seems busy, I have decided to take care of all of you! " He exclaims.

We all looked ta him silently, Leila, who was killed by Mettaton , hid behind her sister. 

"We're going to go shopping for beautiful Christmas outfits!"He explains our agenda. "Where's Chara?" he asks.

"She should be done with her training by now."

"Okay." He says. "Anyways, we're going to find you wonderful Christmas outfits to celebrate the holiday!"

We all seemed happy about it. Mettaton walked to Riana and Leila and apologized for what he has done to the sisters. Riana thought for a bit then apologized to him. 

We entered his limo, Chara was able to quickly join us, but Asriel decided to stay at home and help dad. 

Is this the first time we're hanging out without the twins?

Maybe.

Eventually ,we entered a mall,Mettaton told us to follow him to a shop that greeted us and Mettaton well, he asked an employee for the best Christmas outfits, the employee left and returned with a pile of clothes.

"Now this will be simple: You will choose the clothes you like, try one , and I'll see how it fits you."

We all nod and get all the clothes that catches our eye.

When I was done changing , I looked at the others, who've already done dressing up before me.

Riana and Leila wore cute matching deer outfits:

"You two look so adorable!"Mettaton exclaims.

Alita appeared with her blue dress , it was smart, it had a nutcracker theme.

(Let's pretend the hat is a headband with a hat on it)

"Smart choice Alita!" Mettaton goes on.

Coco was just a purple sweater and dark purple pants.

I look to Mint, her favorite color was green , so she took a dress that looked like a Christmas tree.

Mettaton continued to compliment our outfits, giving tips for the looks and all that. He then looked at me.

"Hmm...It lacks pizzazz , choose another one Frisk." He says. I understand, chose another one and changed again.

I came out, and Mettaton enjoyed the look.

"Since you're the savior of the monsters and ambassador, I don't see why not you should be Santa." He explains.

The others nod and agree.

I turned to Chara, who apparently Mettaton enjoyed her  dress too.

But my favorite so far was Sabrina's it was a majorette, reminds me of the nutcracker.

"Isn't these outfits too much?" Sabrina asks with doubt.

"Darling, before you were revived, me, Mabel, Dipper, Frisk, and Chara had a sleepover, which we ate dinner in evening dresses because it was fun." Mettaton explains.

The outfits really fit everyone , the nutcracker dress Alita wore resembles a tutu , since she liked to dance. Riana's deer costume had an orange tint, same as her soul.

Coco, Mint , me and Chara also wore something that matched their soul colors. Green , red and purple.

After  a bit, Mettaton bought all the clothes we chose,and we all left the shop. Each outfit that belonged to us now , we carried them in bags.

"Oh! We should also buy new year's outfits! In advance." Mettaton says.

"What do you say?" He asks.

Since we had nothing else to do with our day, since everyone was busy , we accepted.

We entered a much luxurious shop. An employee looked at us in a mean look and told us that this shop was meant for people in higher ranks.

Luckily Mettaton came to our defense. 

"Listen. I am the TV success star named Mettaton, and these children, they are members of the royal family! And one of them happens to be the savior of the monsters and ambassador! So kick us out, your shop will close for disrespecting us, members of the high rank!" He exclaims dramatically. The employee, a bit intimidated, let us in and asked us what id we wanted.

"I would like the most recommended outfits for New Years."

The employee left and returned with a lot of dresses and suits for Coco.

"I'll go get something for the twins in this shop and the last one, go get the beautiful outfits darlings!"Mettaton says and left off.

"I think this idea of wearing chic clothes will be weird, noting that in New Years we'll be at the Pines' ."I tell to Sabrina, she agrees, but told me that , then again, he'll give the same treatment to Dipper and Mabel anyways.

I nod and we take a few clothes. When we were done , we came out and admired our dresses.

Alita's dress also had a ballerina vibe.

Riana's dress was simple an had an orange tint, Riana was the soul of BRAVERY, so she would wear boy-like clothes, but is still a girl, and would wear a dress, if it's comfortable for her.

Sabrina, the daughter of  a rich couple, wore a chic dress, there was no cyan dress, so she went for a light blue choice:

Leila's dress was practically adorable. Her short hair matched the dress. It gave me Beauty and thre Beast vibes.

"i wonder if we should do our hair when when we go to the parties..."Riana asks herself. As usual , Leila said nothing, but it seem that Riana understood what she said.

"Yeah, you're right, it's a great idea."

Guess there's more stuff to know about the souls...

Coco managed to wear a suit. He blushed a dark purple seeing us.

"It's cool how we're going for the 'short dress' theme."Chara says.

Her dress was very short. She gave me a 'Carmen Sandiego' and 'Camila Cabello' vibe.

Mint came to Coco and encouraged him about the suit.

Sabrina compliments my dress. She said it was adorable.

Then, Mettaton returned, he was very happy to see how beautiful we looked, according to him, to the point he might cry.

He told us he bought the outfits for the twins, and told us that we need to change back so he can pay.

We do as he says and he pays at the cashier. As usual, we carried out outfits like the other outfits we bought.

We left the mall and returned to the limo and went back to the house, we thanked him and returned to the house, I looked by the window, to which Mettaton was giving the outfits to Dipper and Mabel. Me and Chara put the clothes in our closet, The souls leave the bags on the sofa, since their new room is still in construction. Chara went downstairs and helped Dad. Mom came back from her shopping, and we told her what happened this morning. She told us that dad needs more hands so she joined the four the others.

I then thought that we should have a chat where we get to know each other more, since I was even more curious, now that Riana , Leila and Alita were here. So we all sat down on the floor, and started to chat.

I then earned Riana and Leila's backstory.

Riana and Leila had parents who divorced. The father took Riana, the mother took Leila. The mother was raised in a farm, and wanted Leila to have the same childhood. So the mother taught Leila how to handle the animals there and they'd play cowboys all the time. Meanwhile, Riana's father was into fighting and wrestling. He disliked sexism, and wanted to teach Riana all the types of fighting, taekwando, boxing, wrestling, etc... Sometimes, the girls would hang out at the farm. They'd get along super well. One day, they were playing at Mtt. Ebott after a picnic hike with their mother. Leila's most prized toys fell into the hole. Riana, wanted to help her sister, and climbed down. Not fell, but climbed. Eventually, she did a false step and fell. Leila, worried, fell into the hole.

They died when they confronted Mettaton , the fight went terribly bad, Riana was seriously injured, Mettaton was about to use his attack, but Leila took the blow. This put Riana in a serious depression, Alphys apologizing and promising that they could bring her back. But after three years and no success, Riana was tired , took her sister's gun and shot herself by the head.

Coco's backstory wasn't really long. Basically, his pets fell in and he tried to save, them falling into the hole instead with them. He died from an attack with Muffet after a spider took away his glasses and bit him.

After that, Alita told me her backstory. me , but not the others, since they already know.

Before falling, Alita was a nice, bubbly girl. She loved to dance. Her mom discovered this and told her to attend a talent show, which she did. Then, a famous lady asked her to join her class of ballerinas. Alita accepted. Over the course, she was an A+ student, making many girls jealous. They did everything they could to sabotage her for the play, but Alita always made it better for her. The girls were very tired. They tricked Alita to meet them at Mtt. Ebott so they could practice, she accepted, and once there the girls pushed her in the hole. That changed Alita as a person, and she was no longer bubble as a person with INTEGRITY should be.

Alita in the underground, somehow was in a fight in Sans, injuring her terribly. Luckily, Asgore stopped the fight,and let Alita under his wing. He healed her, and during these hard times, they had fun, one day, Alita was healed, and told Asgore that she's ready for the fight.

But that never happened, because in the morning, Alita died. According to Alphys, one of Sans' injuries became an infection , and became so serious that it killed her. 

Mint then told me her backstory.

She would help so many people when she was young, treating them equally, but when she reached teenage years, the adults were cruel to her, saying that everybody shouldn't be treated equally, that nobody can save everyone.

Mint, so sad about, ran to the Mtt. Ebott, wondering if monsters were much nicer than the humans. In the underground, Mint stayed with Sans and Papyrus, but one day, she was searching for herbs for a recipe, but Undyne found her, and she was a bit younger back then, and the only way to become captain of the royal guard, was to kill a human, and she did, but didn't know how bloody and terrifying the fight would be. Mint was impaled by her spears.

After knowing their backstory, I was satisfied, and the souls told me soem stories of when they were in the afterlife.

It was entertaining.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

57.2K 1.4K 16
After Weirdmageddon, Dipper and Mabel returned home. Leaving their Gruncles, new friends and childhood behind. Bill Cipher was gone, peace is restor...
24.8K 656 39
{ Chara and Frisk are girls in this story} Gaster attempts to save Frisk and Chara during the fight with The God of Hyperdeath and bring them to safe...
5.8K 144 8
When one by one, the Pines family start falling asleep from of a mysterious illness, Ford and Dipper must venture out into the Oregon wilderness to f...
145K 2.2K 55
2 months after, "Nevermind All That," Pacifica left Gravity Falls to live with her Aunty Amelia in the California Bay Area. But manages to run into a...