Immortal Magic

By HogwartsTillTheEnd

Join Allison Rose Weasley as she goes into her third year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. This... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Allison Weasley Faceclaim
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
GOBLET OF FIRE STARTS HERE
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Epilogue
Immortal Magic Part 2/ Part 3

Chapter Thirty-Four

186 3 0
By HogwartsTillTheEnd

Allison's Point of View.

After making our way down the hill and paying the Muggle at the entrance we all made our way through the many tents and camper vans. ''Parting ways old chap. We will see you at the match,'' Cedric'sf father tells Dad patting him on the back. Dad smiles at Amos and shakes his hand. 

''See you later Cedric,'' I tell him. He smiles at and pulls me into a side hug before making his way to his and his father's tent. I turn around and walk past Harry who was glaring off in the director Cedric had walked off to stand by Hermione and Ginny. 

''I don't understand what his problem with Cedric is,'' I tell them. Hermione and Ginny roll their eyes. 

''You are so oblivious,'' Hermione tells me. I give her a confused look as we continue to walk. ''Ah home sweet home,'' Dad says to himself as we come to stop in front of a tent. We all made our way into the tent one by one. ''Girls choose a bunk!'' Dad tells us. 

''Ron get out of the kitchen,'' Dad tells him. I laugh as the twins say the same thing putting their feet on the table only for Dad to tell them to take them off. I laugh along with Ginny when the twins just put their feet back up as soon as Dad turned his back on them. 

Time Skip.

''Bloody Hell Dad! How far up are we?'' Ron asks as we make our way up to where we sitting to watch the game. ''Well, put it this way. If it rains, you would be the first to know,'' the voice of Lucious Malfoy answers Ron's question. We all look down to the level below where we are. 

I glare at the sight of Lucious and Draco looking up at us. ''Father and I are sitting in the Minister's box. By Personal Invitation from the Minister himself,'' Draco brags only for his father to hit him in the chest. ''Don't brag Draco. We don't need to bother with these people.'' 

I roll my eyes and push Harry forward gently to getaway. ''Let's go,'' I mutter to him. Harry looks at me with shocked eyes as this is the first time I have directly spoken to him since he snaped.

Once he got over his shock he nodded at me before turning to walk away. Harry and I both look down to Mr Malfoy when he uses his cane to capture a part of Harry's sweatshirt. 

''Do enjoy yourselves, while you can,'' he tells us looking between the two of us before he lifts his cane allowing Harry and I continue on with my family.  

''Come on you lot. Take your seats,'' Dad tells us as we reach the top. ''Look it's the Irish,'' Fred points out. We all smile and laugh out of excitement as the Lepricon danced in the sky. 

''Here come the Bulgarians,'' Geroge tells us. They fly through the Lepricon and we all lean back. I look around when I hear the stadium's occupants start to chant Krum's name. 

''Hey Ron there's your future husband,'' I tell him laughing as Krum flys past performing all these different tricks. Ron shoots me a glare before he looks back and once again fan girls over Krum. 

I just smile and shake my head. I look to Hermione and Ginny who were standing on either side of me. 

I take my phone out of my bag and turn it on. ''Come on let's take a picture,'' I tell the two of them. They look at me and nod. Once the picture was taken we all focused back on the game. 

I look around confused as the people in the stands quieten down. I look down and from here I could faintly see the Minister standing at the edge of the Minister's box. 

''Good evening,'' Fudge says. ''It is my great pleasure to welcome you all to the final game of the 422nd Quidditch World Cup,'' Fudge pauses and I look at Hermione and Ginny. ''Let the games begin,'' Fudge says getting screams of excitement from the crowd. 

Time Skip.

When the game ended everyone was buzzing about Ireland beating Bulgaria as we all filed out of the stadium. On the way back to the tent it was all anyone could talk about. 

Ginny and I were talking about some of the moves that the Chasers from both teams pulled off. Hermione often spoke up but seeing as how she began to feel left out Ginny and I switched topics. 

Once we got back to the tent the boys continued to talk about the game. I was by my bunk packing up the merchandise that I had gotten earlier on before the game. I looked up though when I felt someone coming to stand next to me. 

Hermione smiles at me and I smile back at her. ''You know Harry keeps of throwing glances at you,'' she tells me sitting on the bed. 

I just continue sorting through my stuff. ''You said when we were by the Portkey this morning that Harry snapped because he was jealous,'' I tell her. ''I asked you why he would be jealous,'' I say looking up at her. 

''You and Ginny told me that you would tell me when we had a moment,'' I remind her. She smiles at me and nods. ''He was jealous, because he likes you, Allison. You would have to be blind not to see it,'' Hermione tells me before getting up from the bed and leaving. 

Third Person's Point of View.

Allison stares in the spot Hermione was sitting in shock and disbelief. She looks up at the same time as Harry turns to look at her once again. Their eyes meet and they both look at each other. Everything else in that moment did not matter. 

Allison looks back down at what she was doing due to embarrassment. Harry turns to Ron and the twins as they all make a fool of themselves celebrating the win.

What neither Allison or Harry realized is that the eldest Weasley had heard Hermione and Allison's conversation and witnessed the moment between both teens. One part of him was happy his little sister where is the other part of him worried for her. 

Allison's Point of View.

I stand beside Hermione as we watch the boys in amusement. They were all dancing around celebrating. ''There is no one better than Krum'' Ron says coming between them all. I smirk at him as Ginny walks by. 

''I think you're in love Ron,'' She tells him patting his arm. She looks at me and smirks before looking back at our brother. 

''Maybe Allison was right when she said he was going to be your husband,'' she tells him before coming to stand beside Hermione and me.

''Sound like the Irish are having a fun time,'' Fred says looking towards the exit of the tent. Dad comes in and comes to stand between Ginny and I. 

''Quiet. It's not the Irish. Gather your belongings,'' Dad tells us. We all look at him noticing how serious he was before we do as we are told. 

We all exit the tent and I feel back into Harry in shock when I see what is going on. There was a fire going in every direction. Muggles were being toyed with floating in the air. 

In the middle of it, all were these masked men. ''Everybody make your way back to the Portkey and stick together. Fred, George, Ginny is your responsibility. Ron, Allison, Harry and Hermione you all stick together,'' Dad tells us. 

He then motions for Bill, Charlie and Percy to follow him and they all take off to help. ''Harry come on. We have to get out of here,'' I tell him grabbing his hand. He looks at me and nods. 

Together the four of us try and get to the Portkey. ''Harry,'' I call out when we were separated. Ron had a firm grip on my hand and was pulling me along with him and Hermione.

At some point Hermione, Ron and I were pushed towards the forest. It was only when we got there that Hermione and Ron realised that Harry was not with us. 

We waited for things to calm down before we went back to the camp sight to look for Harry. 

''Harry,'' Hermione and I call out his name walking through the campsite. ''Harry, where are you?'' Ron yells out. I look around and my eyes widen when I see him the distance. ''Ron, Hermione,'' I call out to them before running over to Harry. 

''Harry,'' I breathe out when I reach him before wrapping my arms around his neck. His arms go around my waist returning the hug rather tightly. 

I pull away from him and look him over noticing how dirty he looked. ''Are you okay?'' I ask him. ''We've been looking for you for ages. We thought we had lost you,'' Ron tells Harry when he told us he was fine. 

''What is that?'' Harry asks looking up at the sky. I look briefly at what he was talking about but my attention was on him when he started gasping in pain. ''Harry?'' I ask concerned. 

Before he could respond Ron had pushed us to the ground just as many wizards attacked us. ''Stop that's my son and daughter,'' I heard Dad yell out. 

''Dad,'' I call out standing up. ''Ron, Allison, Harry, Hermione are you all right?'' He asks. Before we had the chance to respond a wizard approached us with his wand raised. 

''Which one of you conjured it? You have been discovered at the scene of the crime,'' he tells us. ''Crime?'' Harry asks looking at Hermione, Ron and I before looking back at the wizard. 

''What crime?'' he asks. ''Barty they are just kids,'' Dad tells him. ''Harry's it's his mark,'' Hermione tells him. I squeeze his hand letting him know that I was here. 

''Those men in the masks, they are his followers aren't they?'' Harry asks. The wizard looks at us briefly before nodding his head. ''Follow me!'' he orders his men. 

''There was a man, over there,'' Harry tells him before he walked away from us. The Wizard turns to look at Harry before nodding and ordering his men to check around the area. 

''Harry, who did you see?'' Dad asks him. Harry looks at Dad and looks defeated and tired. ''I don't know, I didn't see his face,'' he tells us. Dad sighs nodding before he looks at the four of us. 

''Well, let's get you all back to the Burrow. I have already sent back the others,'' dad tells us. We all nod and follow him back to where the Portkey's were. 

Once we had landed in front of the Burrow Mum didn't waste time in rushing out of the house and hugging each and every one of us. 

''I was so worried when the others arrived and you four weren't with them,'' she tells us pulling us into the house. ''We got separated from Harry and ended up by the forest,'' I tell her gesturing to Ron, Hermione and myself. 

''We waited for everything to calm down before we went back to find him,'' Ron tells her. Mum looks over the four of us before nodding her head to the stairs. ''Go and wash up and head to bed. You all have had a long day,'' she tells us. 

We all nod and make our way towards the stairs. ''Night Mum, night Dad,'' I say pecking them on the cheek before following the others upstairs.

When Hermione and I got to mine and Ginny's room we were meet with a worried Ginny. She had brought us both into a deadly Weasley bear hug. 

Once she had let go of us Hermione and I explained to her what had happened before we had made our way to the bathroom to wash our faces and teeth. 

Once we were dressed into our Pyjamas we put out the lights and made our way to bed. Safe to say when my head hit the pillow I was out like a light.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

985 3 24
Dumbledore is dead! Snape is the headmaster. Allison, Harry, Ron and Hermione each know what is coming. They are the only ones who know how to stop V...
1.1M 21.8K 47
After her seventh year at Hogwarts, and the loss of a friend, Hanna Swan goes back to America and to her home town of Forks, Washington where a surpr...
4 0 18
After losing her parents in a house fire, Charlotte - Charlie - Green is sent to the only wizarding school willing to accept her as a student over 11...
420K 8.3K 50
What if a Weasley fell in love with a Malfoy? Bella Weasley, twin to Ginny Weasley, is going into her first year at Hogwarts. She is a year younger t...