Fight for Freedom (A Bakugan...

Por Edentopia

Grace Hudson was once the co-creator of the Bakugan Battle Brawlers Resistance along with Mira Firmen. Howeve... Mais

Character Profile: Grace Hudson/Storm Brooke
Soundtrack
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Epilogue

Prologue

1.8K 18 0
Por Edentopia

Grace's P.O.V

"This is what I get for going on a walk," I scoffed unhappy as I was dragged across the ground.

Titan, my guardian bakugan was taken from me when I lost the match.

It happens during the last round, if the winning bakugan's G-power is 500 G's or more than the losing bakugan the losing bakugan goes to the winner. I usually give the ones I win back to their trainers. After I lost Titan, I was taken.

In truth, I was out on a security check for Mira when I was ambushed. Hopefully Mira will be alright.

In my pocket, my Sirenoid was protected, but my partner in crime, Titan, was gone and I felt like a horrible partner for letting it happen. I loathed Mylene for doing so.

"Mylene, give the girl her bakugan back," Spectra ordered plainly.

Mylene narrowed her eyes.

"Why should I Spectra? She's part of the Resistance. It would be unwise to let her run around with her bakugan."

"Do you doubt me Mylene?" Spectra inquired and Mylene shook her head backing down.

She threw Titan to me and I caught him.

"I got you buddy," I promised and Spectra watched me with intrigued eyes.

Titan popped out of his ball, but did not speak.

"How interesting," Spectra muttered and the Vexos pushed me into an arena surrounded by the cheering crowds.

I looked around angry. The people were so oblivious to the truth about the bakugan. It was sickening.

"What am I doing here?" I demanded and Gus, Spectra's little lapdog, snapped at me.

"Do not ask such insolent questions to Master Spectra."

I laughed mockingly and crossed my arms.

"You're signing up for the tournament today," Spectra said as he handed me a mask.

It was blue with feathers like his and these feathers appeared to be metallic and intimidating. I raised an eyebrow.

"Why would I do such a thing?"

"If you want your freedom back, you'll have to fight for it," Spectra said to me in a challenging tone.

"And what if I lose?" I asked.

"Then you join the Vexos as the seventh member and fight against the Resistance," Spectra stated simply with a shrug.

"Why would you want me to join the Vexos?" I ask.

"It is an honour to join the Vexos and Master Spectra," Gus preached and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, deal, what's with the mask?"

"Just wear it in battle," Spectra snapped and walked away.

I was left staring at him and looked down at Titan.

"Are you sure this is a good idea Grace?"

"I have no other choice, I don't want to lose you again," I told Titan.

"Do not worry milady, I will stand by you in battle."

I smiled, "Thanks Titan."

I put the mask on and in my dark blue attire I looked menacing. I entered the battlefield and the crowd cheered seeing a new face. I glared at the cheering people around me and that made the crowd cheer more.

"Now we have a new battler in the tournament today. No one knows her name, but she appears to be a Storm Brooke to me," The announcer said in a jolly voice.

Huh, Storm Brooke, it sounded like a good name. Intimidating and deadly. Better than Grace Hudson.

A smirk crept onto my face at the sight of my opponent, Mylene.

"Facing her in the battle to determine the top Aquos battler in New Vestroia, Mylene Farrow!"

Mylene stepped out into the field and eyed me wickedly. I glared. She already took my bakugan once and now was time for payback.

"Gauntlet Power Strike!" We both shouted at the battle commenced.

"Bakugan brawl," I shouted throwing Titan into play.

"Rise Aquos Titan!"

Titan rose and let out a battle cry.

"Let's do this Titan," I told him and he replied, "I won't let you down Grace!"

"Call me Storm," I scolded as Mylene threw in her bakugan, Elico.

Aquos Titan - 500 G's

Elico- 500 G's

"Huh, evenly matched. Won't be for long though," I said to myself as the crowd roared.

"Ability Activate! Aqua Blue!" I shouted and Titan was engulfed in a blue shield of water. It charged Elico hard and boosted Titan's power by 200 G's.

"Is that the best you've got?" Mylene taunted me and called on her attack.

"Ability card activate! Screw Blow!"

Elico's bladed forearms glowed and sent off a blast of energy towards Titan. Titan grunted from the hit and stumbled back.

"Are you okay?" I asked Titan and he nodded his head to me.

I returned a cold glare to Mylene who smirked pleased with herself.

"Double Ability Activate! Aqua Blue plus Storm Siege!"

Titan let out a cry and tackled with a water shield once more and it was a direct hit. Titan then summoned a wave of water and sent it to Elico. It cried out and reverted back to ball form.

Instantly, Mylene's life gauge went to 0.

I smiled smugly as she narrowed her eyes at me.

"And the winner is STORM BROOKE!"

I did a mock curtsey and the crowd loved it. A camera came up to my face and I gave it a weird look. I then replaced my confused look with a challenging grin. Are you watching this Hydron?

I left the field and I made my way to the finals. It was me vs Spectra and I could taste freedom.

When the announcer called out my name I walked out confidently. My mask was worn and I stood there waiting for my opponent to make his entrance.

Spectra walked up to the other side of the battlefield.

"You know, it's not too late to quit now. You'll still join the Vexos either way."

I didn't say a thing and held my bakugan between my fingers. Spectra watches my action before sighing.

"Have it your way."

"GAUNTLET POWER STRIKE!" We both shouted and our gauntlets glowed.

For the first round, I sent in Titan. I already knew that I was going to lose the first round, but that would be okay. I just had to find out more about his bakugan.

Mira informed me about Helios. He was a ruthless Pyrus bakugan with no heart towards his opponent.

As suspected, he sent in Helios. I widened my eyes slightly at the sight. He was big and intimidating.

Titan- 500 G's

Helios- 500 G's

Spectra saw my reaction and laughed.

"Since you're too awestruck, I'll make the first move," Spectra taunted, "Ability Activate! General Quasar plus fusion ability Omega!"

Helios let out a ball of fire and it spiralled towards Titan. I checked the monitor to see Helio's G-power increase to 1000 G's compared to Titan's 500 G's.

"Is that all?" I ask and he gave me a strange look.

I held my gauntlet in front of me, "Ability Activate! Crystal Buster plus fusion ability Aqua Vanquisher!"

Titan's hands glowed blue and he held them out to block the incoming fireball. I glanced at the results of the attack. Titan caught the fireball and hurled it back to Helios with the same amount of power. Helios dodged it with ease, but had a shocked look on his face. Spectra did too.

"Did you like that move? Crystal Buster will nullify abilities that cause the power of the opponent's bakugan to be twice or higher of Titan's. And you're going to love what Aqua Vanquisher does."

The Vexos watched me with shocked expressions themselves. Mylene appeared disgusted seeing as I was barely trying in our battle.

The second half of the attack was taking place. Titan let out a whirlpool of water that was filled with Aquos energy. It spiralled towards Helios and there was no way to avoid it.

"What is this?" Spectra demanded and I responded with a smirk.

"I told you that you would like it. Aqua Vanquisher cuts the opponent's bakugan to half their base power while raising Titan's power by 500 G's."

Helios- 1000 -> 300 G's

Titan- 500 G's + 500 =1000 G's

I saw Helio's body glow as he reverted back into ball form losing the match. I watched as Spectra's life gauge went down to 60 %. A few more battles and I would walk out victorious.

The rest of the rounds was back and forth until our life gauges were at 20%. Whoever won this next battle would win the tournament.

"I need you more than ever Titan," I whisper and threw him in.

Spectra gave me a menacing looking grin.

"You're very determined Storm. That'll be very useful."

"Save it Spectra," I say through gritted teeth.

Helios- 600 G's

Titan- 500 G's

"Ability Activate! Spinning Typhoon!"

Helios- 600 G's

Titan- 500 +100 = 600 G's

"Ability Activate! General Quasar plus fusion ability Omega!"

Helios- 600 + 200 + 200 = 1000 G's

Titan- 600 G's

"Triple Ability Activate! Aqua blue plus Storm Seige plus Spinning Typhoon!"

Helios- 1000 – 200 = 800 G's

Titan- 600 + 200 + 400 + 100 = 1300 G's

Spectra didn't speak as he watched Helios get hit with each attack.

"I'm done playing around it's time to end this. Triple Ability Activate! Maximum Quasar plus Nova Defenser plus Nova Blazer X!"

"What the-" I say startled as Helios' power was boosted to the extreme while Titan was weakened.

Helios- 800 + 300 + 200 + 700 = 2000 G's

Titan- 1300 -> 500 – 400 = 100 G's

"Unbelievable!" I say astounded and Titan's cry snapped me back into action.

"TITAN!!!! NOOOOO-" I let out as I witnessed my partner get pummeled with power.

Titan reverted into ball form and didn't return to me. Its smoking ball flew to Spectra's feet. I refuse to let the tears wetting my eyes fall down my cheek. That would be a sign of weakness and here it will be punished. My eyes watched Titan's ball form closely. I fell to my knees in defeat and hung my head in shame.

"And the Winner is... Spectra Phantom!"

The crowd went crazy and Spectra did a respectful bow to the audience and after the audience dispersed, the Vexos surrounded me. I said nothing as they taunted me.

A bakugan was tossed to me and I eyed it and the hint of a smile appeared on my face at the sight of Titan. I took him in my hand and found myself eye to eye with Spectra.

"Consider it a welcome gift. Welcome Grace Hudson to the Vexos."

He then turned around and left me standing there thinking to myself, what have I gotten myself into?

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

59.2K 1.8K 33
💥🏅 #1 KatsukiBakugou 🏅#1 Bakugo There are very little amount of things that Katsuki Bakugou truly likes in his life, for example, All Might, figh...
24.8K 720 34
What if Bakugo Katsuki had a younger sister? What if she was quirkless? What if that girl, that quirkless girl, was the one that keep going out at n...
62.9K 1.3K 13
[Rosario Vampire Female Harem X Brawler! Female Reader] !!CREDITS TO TEXTURES.CAFE FOR THE OVERLAYS AND CREDIT TO ANIMETEXTURESH FOR THE BACKGROUND...
1.7K 77 48
it's been a whole year since Dan, Marucho, and Shun defeated Emperor Barodius, and ever since then, Bakugan Interspace has flourished into a bigger a...