jasmine dragon: atla/lok imag...

By sophiecanare

highest rank: #3 in the last air bender -avatar the last airbender -legend of korra * ongoing atla/lok imag... More

↠ sokka (1)
↠ zuko (1)
↠ zuko (1)
↠ zuko (2)
↠ zuko (2)
↠ toph (1)
↠ korra (1)
↠ katara (1)
↠ dating aang would include
↠ dating sokka would include
↠ dating zuko would include
↠ dating korra would include
↠ dating asami would include
↠dating katara would include

↠ intro

3K 16 29
By sophiecanare

WATER

EARTH

FIRE

AIR

Long ago, Avatar the Last Airbender came out on Nickelodeon and helped shape an entire generation. When the beloved series seemed to be frozen in time, all hope was lost; until the great hero Netflix brought Avatar back when the world needed it most. Now, fans new and old join together to take part in the journey of young Avatar Aang and his friends; and remember just how life changing the series could be.

-

That introduction was the highlight of my writing process.

All Katara-esque narration aside, this book is a compilation of imagines based on fan-favorite ATLA characters. Not all of the imagines in here are necessarily scenarios in which you are romantically involved with the character, but if you've been down this road before, you know what you're looking for.

Each chapter is titled with the main character's name.

You can always request to see your ideas appear in the chapters. This is for you, after all.

Flameo, hotman!

-sophia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 34K 61
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1M 55.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
361K 10.9K 89
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...