My Solo

By lynn1869

Lucia Rodriguez aka Lia is a girl that is going through a lot. She has a kind heart and let's people in to ea... More

New Places
A Certain Redhead
Girls!
Hair
Camps, Surprises, & Embarrassment
Its Not What You Think
Crush? Nah.
Sorry?
Date?
No's
Runaways & Dead Phones
Little Orange Bottle
A/N
Talks with Ashlyn
New Rules
Secrets
Kisses
Sorry.
Hospital Visits
Discharged
It Was an Accident
Alex
Yay!
Cane
Let Me Be Your Alex.
College Drop Out
Fucked
Hurt Feelings
Feelings
Uh-Oh Part 1
Uh-Oh Part 2
Forgiveness
A Long Way To Go
Nightmare
Jerk
A/N
Road Trip
Sequel

I Guess This Is Goodbye

2.5K 56 17
By lynn1869

Dear Tierna,

I love you. I always have. I loved Mal but you were always consuming my thoughts from the way you laugh to how you look so effortlessly beautiful 24/7.

I know that this might be a shock to discover this letter, I mean I was doing pretty well at hiding my pain, wasn't I?

After I found out Mal was cheating on me you were there and I'm so thankful for that. You helped me but I can't take the constant pain of never thinking I'm good enough.

I'm fine please don't worry about me. I get to see my dad again! So no I didn't run away I am taking a few to many pills. Give Alex, Ash, and Ali the other letters for me will you? I know you will.

You aren't the reason I did this. If you want a reason I can't really give it to you. I may have failed so you might want to check the roof after finishing this maybe call 911 you might get to see me again.

It won't last long you can only delay this inevitable end. I love you, T.

-Lucia

***
Tierna's POV

"ALEX!" I yell out and she comes rushing in the hotel room. "Go to the roof." We run up the stairs and I see Lucia's lifeless body lying there.

"No, she can't be." My knees buckle and I fall to the ground with tears streaming down my face.

A/N: Did I make you think there was going to be more of this book? Whoops 😬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439K 12.1K 110
Talia has a lot of secrets, but her biggest secret she hopes nobody will ever find out. Her secret could put the people she loves most in danger. How...
Depth By Alex

Fanfiction

374K 6.7K 49
Cairo is a very closed off person. She has a lot of layers to her and most of those layers she won't let anyone see or hear about. Her life as she kn...
The Crown By Alex

Fanfiction

250K 9K 74
Anna has had a very hard upbringing, but she's defeated every hurdle thrown her way. But what will happen when her biggest secret comes to light and...
85.9K 4.1K 28
Ivy Diaz, a girl who has hopes to save the life of Kai Ramirez