Villain To Protagonist | NEED...

By QueenOfFujoshi

Zen Yodai, 27 y.o virgin 'straight' man. He claimed to be 'straighter than a ruler' but some people doesn't b... More

IFirst Character List
1. Why this happen to me....
2. Wow, So much to learn
3. such a cutie
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
4. What the hell!
5. Someone, get me out of here!
6. Oh, Okay. Bye duckers
Second Introduction Character
Thank you~
EXTRA~~
5 years later
8. Ugh, Going to School Again
10. Are you guys fucking kidding me
11. This is a class that i was waiting for
Disappointed
12. Welp, i might as well be a op protagonist ┐(︶▽︶)┌
13. Let's be serious now
A GIFT FOR YOU GUYSS~
14. This.... will be so annoying
15. Let's slap some face, shall we.
16. Get the popcorn, Things just went shit
Not a update. Just vote which is good for new cover, okay (Close)
17. It's time for the first step for revenge
18. Oh~ Music festival, i'm here!
19. Final Step of this Revenge.
20. Ah i almost forgot, it's the summoning time
21. I....
Harem Bad Ending: Dead of the Loved One
22. Good bye, Forstell. I'll see you again.
This queen's note..... i think.....
Kelvin's birthday (Bonus chapter) |Edited|
Kelvin's birthday (Option A)
Kelvin's birthday (Option B)
Kelvin's Birthday (Option C)
Kelvin's Birthday (Option D)
The adventure has begun, a year later.
24. Is this old dynasty of china?
25. Time for the guild
26. Insight and Quest
27. We're on our way~ finish the quest~
28. What the fuck is this.....
This queen is so sorry~

9. Come at me, Bitch!

6.4K 243 71
By QueenOfFujoshi

Welcome~

Do you want to continue now?
A. Yes, bitch👈
B. Hell no, bitch

Oh, which one do you want to load?
1. Ugh, going to school again👈
2. What a cutie
3. Empty
4. Empty
5. Empty
6. Empty
7. Empty
8. Empty
9. Empty
10. Empty
11. Empty

Please wait for a moment~
.
.
.
.

Oh?
.
.
.
.

What's this?
.
.
.
.
.

Dear player, it seems after this, there will be battle. Do you still want to continue?
A. Yes, i fucking want this👈
B. Hell nah, i'm a cowardly chicken

Oky, if you say so~

Hope you save and sound, Zen
_______________________________________
O

rion's POV

Just as the missiom said, there really is a unknown creature attacking the auditorium after the principal's speech.

The mission never said there's going to be two unknown creature, and there's 5 each of it too!

Why!

Is it because of the my family Hachigo is in upgrading state?

You know what, let's just do the plan.

I use 'Stop Time' immediately. That spell can stop the time for awhile. At first, it's only 10 second but now it's 10 minutes. It seems the higher my level, the longer it's stop.

Then, i use 'Fast Reader'. Just as i expect, it really from other dimension. But, those two..... Is from anime isn't? How can those two come here?

Their name is the same, but their skill and weakness is different....

Skull Reaper

•Attack: 579 point
•Defense: 793 point
•Speed: 489 point
•Skill:
-Poison Breath
-Poison Bite
-Bloody Slash
-Harder Bone
•Weakness: Light Magic and Water Magic
•Fear: Holy Person

Slug Count

•Attack: 800 point
•Defense: 570 point
•Speed: 1092 point
•Skill:
-Speed Bite
-Poison Bite
-Death Grip
-Marionette
-Change Shield
•Weaknesses: Light Magic and Fire Magic
•Fear: Their own wives

What? Well then first, i will use 'Water Pillar' to trap them.

"In the name of a spirit, i order the water to form and circle your enemy, WATER PILLAR!"

(Just imagine the water pillar form some kind of jail)

"KIHHHH!"

Now, the skull should be rained water ball while the slug is the fire arrow.

"In the name of a spirits, i order the water to rain down your enemy, WATER BALL!"

(The water looks like that, but it actually coming down like a rain drop)

(Just imagine those water form skmething like a rain)

"KASHHH!"

Wow, the skull actually melt after it hit the waters. When they try to escape, they got touch the water pillar and their body part that got touch was melt. Now that's seriously surprising.

But, little did i know the students and the teacher in the auditorium staring at me with a mind said "It mus be him that call those monster!". When i show a surprise look, they realized i don't know anything about the monster and i just attack them with my skill i have. Even though that's i don't know that until later, still i kinda feel guilty because technically, i know something about those monster.

After awhile, all the Skull Reaper already melt and that left the Slug.

I cast 'Fire Arrow' in a 'Hundreds Arrows'. I make it myself just know because i want to finish this soon.

"Oh fire spirit, i order thee to form the fire into hundreds, RAIN FIRE ARROWS!"

(It kinda looks like that, but it's not a lightning rather a fire)

"KAHHHH!"

All the arrow hit the Slug.

The arrows rain for 2 minutes and when it stop, the Slug has been pierce into piece.

For awhile, all the people were stuned. Most of them doesn't know what happened.

Bu then, it's unknown who do start it but someone start cheering and say "SAVE! WE'RE SAVE!"

After that, all of them start cheering too. They look at me as if they never give disdainful look before. (Ugh, mortals)

The principal come to me.

Principal: "Thank you for saving us, Orion (Zen) Broockstein (Yodai)"

Hmm?

The principal.....

Principal: "You must be tired from all those spell you chast. Let's go, you'll be excuse from your school activity for awhile."

After that, the principal forcefully? drag me out.

While we're on our way, why don't i introduce the principal to you guys, yeah?

The principal's name is Linda Esmeralda. It's unknown where she came from, but the only thing people know is that her family is not ordinary. Some speculate she's from a royal family outside this country. Some say she's a witch. But some also said that she's a reincarnation of a goddess. It's not like i don't believe all those speculation. But all those are a little too much?

Why not ask her? Even if you ask her, she will just smile and walk away. As if she doesn't want to talk about it or something.

But if it's from my speculation, i would say she IS a goddess. Why? Sje call my real name, Zen Yodai, when we're alone. She say she will tell me everything when the first day of school has come. But most of all, i kinda wish she's just like me, a reincarnated person.

*Door opening*

Linda: "Come on. Like i promise you, i'll tell you everything."

Uhhh, isn't this..... Bedroom?

Linda: "Now, Zen. I'll once introduce you to Michael Isaiah or should i say, Seras Yodai."

W.....what?

At that moment, the student council president change his? form into... A girl?

What? Wait what?

Linda: "Zen, i know this is too much information to you. But she also died few days later after you died. At that moment, i know you'll need her and she also need you. So, i give her a second chance to live here. Like you."

Orion: "Second chance..... Wait.... You're Arendrum?"

Linda?: "Oh, finally you realize it's me. I seriously tired from all those elegant demeanor. (#'_´)"

Hah?

Michael?: "Hehe, oh Zen, you're still cute little brother as always."

Hah??

Linda?: "Seriously, stop giving us that surprise and confuse look. I already told you everything like i promise i would. Where's your happy face to finally meet your big sister."

HAHHHHH?!

I DON'T GET THIS AT ALL!

ARENDRUM, EXPLAIN EVERYTHING FROM THE START!!

After that, i interrogate those two for two hour. God, why is this happen to me.....

Now that's all. Chapter 9 is already finish!

All those attack magic picture is the hardest to find!

I want to get the gif, but there is no gif that i want. So i just settle with those.

Also, yesterday i make a mistake by update the story instead of saving it. So as a apology, i send this chapter more earlier.

Hope you guys like this chapter, and i'm sorry about the grammar because i'm not really great at battle scene.

So yeah, bye bye my beautiful bitches ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ

Love, Q.F 👑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 46.9K 66
This story is complete ✅ Casey is a nerd, but the charming, cute type. He evades college parties like the plague. Who knew he would accidentally jump...
773 21 42
crappy isekai MC'sthat don't have progress, so, I call them one-shots, despite having an outline and plot that I don't want to write out. "What up...
56.1K 1.7K 15
Leo moves to a new school after getting bullied at his last one for being blind will someone rescue him from this darkness he's lost in, he meets Mat...
62.1K 3.4K 52
While playing the otome game; Dance with Kings and Queens, I found myself in the body of Rael Vandergarden when I woke up. He's a side character who'...