The Maze Runner | BTS AU

By jiminctxt

"Just follow me and run like your life depends on it. . . because it does." Jungkook and Amara were both anom... More

↢ Prologue ↣
P A R T I
01 | Welcome to the Glade
02 | Shocking revelations
03 | Tour time with Hope
04 | Sweet like Suga
05 | Meet V
06 | Cooking with Jin
07 | Tension Arising
08 | Nightly Celebrations
09 | Runner Material?
10 | Damaging Memories
11 | New Arrival
12 | Secrets Revealed
13 | Curious Jungkook
14 | Monster Unleashed
15 | Dead Griever
16 | Glader Exile
17 | The Last One
18 | Beginning of problems
19 | Trapped Inside
20 | Overnight in the Maze
21 | Welcome Back
22 | New Runner?
23 | Psycho's get punched
24 | Namjoon Remembers
25 | The Jeon Twins
26 | Night in the Slammer
27 | Release the Beast
28 | Training in the Maze
29 | She awakens
30 | The Beginning of the End
31 | The Grievers Attack
32 | Another one bites the dust
33 | Dreams gone up in smoke
34 | Cracking the code

↢ INTRODUCTION ↣

3.3K 84 157
By jiminctxt

B O O K  1 - T H E  M A Z E  R U N N E R

SUMMARY

In a rebellious act to save her own life, Amara finds herself trapped in a metal cage that ascended to an unknown place. She had awoke with a fright, fear and anxiousness preventing her from thinking clearly as she panicked in an unknown environment.

Amara struggles to remember how or why she ended up in the box, or where it was taking her. In fact, she couldn't remember anything at all, only her first name, and that only made the pain in her skull and the fear in her heart grow.

Amara would soon discover she wasn't alone however, as she arrived to the glade - A walled encampment at the centre of a bizarre and daunting maze. Waiting for her, was a large group of boys who were not only shocked to see a new arrival much too early, but because they so happened to be a girl.

Like Amara, the Gladers have no clue why or how they came to be there - or what's happened to their outside world. All they know is that every morning when the walls slide open, they will risk everything-even the grievers, half-machine, half-animal horror that patrol its many corridors, to try and find a way out.

But when bonds are formed and unfamiliar faces become all too familiar to Amara, and a boy gets sent up in the box who she so happens to recognise... problems quickly arise.

CHARACTERS

Jeon Jungkook / Jungkook
Portraying Thomas
18 years of age 

Park Jimin / Jay
Portraying Minho
19 years of age

Jeon Amara / Amara
Own Character
18 years of age

Jung Hoseok / Hobi
Portraying Newt
19 years of age

Kim SeokJin / Jin
Portraying Frypan
20 years of age

Kim Namjoon / Joon
Portraying Alby
20 years of age

Kim Taehyung / V
Portraying Winston
19 years of age

Min Yoongi / SUGA
My own Character
20 years of age

Theresa
Original Character
18 years old

Gally
Original Character
19 years old

DISCLAIMER

I do not own the Maze Runner or BTS! Any plot, dialogue and characters regarding the movie/book belongs to the amazing James Dashner and him only. . .

I do however own Amara's characters storyline, scenes and dialogue, which I came up with all myself so please do not attempt to steal or copy as it took me a while to develop her personality, relationships with the characters/boys and storyline! She is a special character I know you will all grow to love. . .

Please respect this book and refrain from commenting any offensive or hurtful messages as I will delete (I cba fighting with someone immature enough to spread hate who's most probably not brave enough to say it to my face :)), I've been working on this series for a while, hence why the majority of chapters have already been pre-written! The plot is mostly based off of the books, although film elements will be included as well. . .

Also, all 3 books from the trilogy (The Maze Runner, The Scorch Trials and The Death Cure) will be included all in this book! So stick around for them if you enjoy the first :)

! PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH MATURE CONTENT
SUCH AS VIOLENCE, STRONG LANGUAGE
AND CHARACTER DEATHS !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 184 24
[COMPLETE] A BTS story. JiminXReader You and Jimin live in two very different world and rules. He lives the high privileged life and he can't see the...
1.4M 39K 71
A cold hearted gang in the underground, merciless and powerful. They are the feared of the feared, no one will dare to cross their path. Yet, at hom...
34.7K 1.2K 27
"Butterfly, are you ready ?".. ........ " Why you call me butterfly?"... ___________________________________________________ A boy who got failure in...
12K 1K 40
❪BTS - 방탄 소년단❫ ❝His dreams come true, so do his 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘴.❞ •••• BTS FF A Horror + Mystery + Suspense (au) Highest Ranking: (yet to come)...