GravityTale 0.2

By Kitsynii_

Dipper and Mabel return to Gravity Falls for the Christmas vacation. But their family and friends won't be th... More

Chapter 1 || Pack your bags , we're going to Gravity Falls!
Chapter 2 || Meet the gang
Chapter 3 || Christmas Plans
Chapter 4 || Just a regular day in Gravity Falls
Chapter 5 || Winter shenanigans
Chapter 6 || The truth
Chapter 7 || Routine
Chapter 8 || Mettaton's sleepover
Chapter 9 || Chilling and Golf
A/N || Music and fun videos for you~
Chapter 10 || Early Invitations
Chapter 11 || Dreams
A/N || Headcanons
Chapter 12 || The power to destroy =)
Chapter 13 || Wizards
Chapter 14 || Aquarium
Chapter 15 || Powers and Past
Chapter 16 || Not what THEY seem
Chapter 17 || A new project...
Chapter 18 || Walmart
Chapter 19 || Snowstorms
Chapter 20 || A new friend
Chapter 22 || Shopping
A/N || What crossovers would you like?
Chapter 23 || Meanwhile in a studio/underground bunker
Chapter 24 || Christmas
Chapter 25 || Dipper's journal
A/N || Yep it's an A/N and not a bunch of headcanons
A/N || The clothes the indies are wearing for New Years
Chapter 26 || Chara's diary
Chapter 27 || Mabel's multiverse adventure
Chapter 28 || Therapist
Chapter 29 || A soulful day
Chapter 30 || New Years
Chapter 31 || Goodbye

Chapter 21 || Blondes

130 3 14
By Kitsynii_

__Dipper's POV__

Yesterday Mint and Ford did the test to revive the souls again , and today , we were going to check if they were fine. Last night I practiced to have a good impression towards them , when my impression with Mint was a bit awkward.

Me, Mabel , Mint , Ford, Toriel and Asgore entered quietly the lab.

There was nothing there. the souls weren't there, the coffins were empty, and the clothes were gone.

"Don't tell me they escaped too..." Mabel says,a bit frustrated, she approaches the glass, and all of a sudden, a young girl pressed her face on the glass and screams, scaring us.

"Hahaha!" She turns to Mint. "Hey Mint! We just wanted to scare the hell out of y'all." The blonde girl walked away and entered the lab. She bows to me, Mabel and Ford. "My name is Sabrina." She turns to Toriel and Asgore. He kneels down, and Sabrina pays respect by doing a curtsy.

"You must be king Asgore." She says.

Mint walks to Sabrina and gives her a hug.

"We have decided that all of us will be adopted by the Dreemurrs."Mint explains to her.

"Oh! that sounds wonderful." She says. With her manner of speaking, I could tell that she once lived a high lifestyle.

Sabrina didn't seem bothered that Asgore was the reason she died, but then again...no one ever knew how she died. When her corpse was found, Alphys said that it had no wounds, so... Sabrina had no painful death...

Still, she forgave Asgore ,and Toriel carried her. Sabrina was the same height as Mint, they were the tall ones in the group so far.

Then, a boy, the same height as me comes out of the door, he was blonde as well. It would make sense if he was the soul of PERSEVERANCE. He had blonde hair but less golden as Sabrina. He had purple eyes.

(...

EXOTIC BUTTERS)

He was more scared than the others, upon seeing him, Mint ran to him and hugged him very tightly. The boy blushed a light tint of lavender.

"This is Coco!" She introduces him to us. I shake his hand.

"I'm Dipper."

"Coco."

When he saw Asgore, he was very scared. But Toriel came and carried him, to reassure his safety.

"Don't worry my child. You are safe now." She tells him.

"We're going to be part of the Dreemurr family, isn't that cool?" Sabrina exclaims. Coco silently nods.

Shy kid.

"C'mon, let me introduce your other siblings." Toriel says. We leave the lab except for Ford. We enter the Dreemurr house, to which Frisk happily greet the newcomers. Chara and Asriel did the same.

She showed them the basement , which was still in construction.

"For now, you might as well sleep in Frisk and Asriel's room , or in Chara's room, or in the living room." She explains.

Coco silently nods, Sabrina nods and thanks them for adopting them.

"Now, I think you all should spend some time together while we adults find the three remaining souls." Toriel says, putting down Coco, who enjoyed the carry,and left the house with Asgore.

Now it was just the 8 of us.

"Oh! Lemme cook something for all of you, it's almost lunchtime!" Mint insists. We let her do so, since it seemed she was a professional at it.

While cooking, Coco was watching her cook, silent. Sabrina was chatting with Frisk and Chara. Asriel was asking Mint about her past, to which he was interested in yesterday.

I was just sitting with Mabel. We had nothing to do.

Sans banged open the door, startling all of us.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!" He shouted. We were all confused.

"FUCKING KIDDING ME?" He summons his blaster. He puts his hands inside the sockets of the blaster and when he pulled his hand out, he was holding the blue soul.

"THE FUCKING BASTARD! SHE WAS IN MY GASTER BLASTER THIS WHOLE TIME!" He exclaims.

After understanding the situation, we all started to laugh.

"YOU LITTLE SNEAKY BITCH!" Sans exclaimed, laughing a bit, pointing to the soul.

He walks to Frisk and hands her the soul.

"If I hold her for to long I'll absorb her soul."

"Thanks Sans." Frisk says. Sans walks and meets Sabrina and Coco, to which he has never met before. He then joins Coco to watch Mint cooking.

Chara eventually got a call from a friend and she had to leave Sabrina and Frisk. Upon hearing a bit of the conversation, I learned that Chara's friend has spotted Gaster. She left the house and went somewhere, maybe going to tell Alphys the news. If she walks there, it will take her forever, since it's a bit far.

Me and Mabel eventually decided to talk with Frisk and Sabrina so we didn't feel lonely in this, and we learn a bit more about the cyan soul.

Apparently, Sabrina lived in a rich family, but once they learned she had a soul trait, they used her to bring them more attention and fame. Sabrina doubted what they were doing to her, and one day confronted them, to which she learns that they ave been murdered by assassins. Apparently, they were terrible people and did bad crimes, one that Sabrina never knew. So she ran away from the mansion and reached Mtt. Ebott. Unfortunately, the killers reached her, stabbed her in the arm with a kitchen knife, and pushed her in. They thought she died, but Sabrina survived.

She didn't meet the other monsters besides Toriel, such as Sans, Papyrus, Undyne, Alphys, due to the fact that she was hiding form them, scared that they'll send her in. Eventually, she decided to explore the underground, a bit curious of the place. But she died during the exploration.

When I asked her about her powers, Sabrina backed away , took her cyan ribbon , and a small kitchen knife , fused them together, and made a whip, with the tips as sharp as her knife.

"I can also control time."She says.

"Lunch time!"Mint shouts.

We all sit down,and drool at the food Mint has made. It was chicken in a brown sauce.

"Chicken Teriyaki?"Mabel asks.

"Adobo." Sabrina, Coco , Mint and Sans reply. "She makes this dish whenever I do some work for once." Sans explains.

"It's a Filipino dish."Sabrina says.

We stopped talking and we started to eat Mint's dish.

"Ah, I haven't eaten this dish in so long. After you died, Papyrus showed his grief by cooking adobo. The house almost burned back then." Sans says.

Mint laughs. The two then started to talk about the old times. I suddenly realized Coco was very upset seeing the two.

"Jealous." Mabel whispers to me. "I can recognize that face anywhere."

I nod.

Sabrina and Frisk were getting along well. Asriel was still eating refilling his plate all the time.

When we were done, we all decided to go have fun outside, once we left, Sans said his goodbyes and left. With Sans gone, Coco returned to Mint, holding her arm tightly, to which Mint laughs.

We all went to the lake where we met the Gobblewonker, to which it was completely frozen. Frisk covered the blue soul with her scarf and placed in on the ground. Sabrina and Asriel decided to climb on a tree, laughing together.

Frisk, after placing the soul on the ground, she and Mabel were using a boat to pass through the ice, as a sleigh.

I sat down and watched all of them having fun. Eventually, I didn't want he blue soul to be alone, so I carried her and hid her on my hoodie.

"Are you okay in there?" I ask.

The blue soul made a noise.

"I guess that counts as a yes." I assume.

Coco and Mint were watching Frisk and Mabel. Coco was still shy and worried., so she gave him a quick peck on the cheek to reassure him. It was adorable.

After awhile, Frisk receives a message from Toriel to go back to the house since they needed the decorate the basement.

The 6 Dreemurr children had to say their goodbyes to us and took the blue soul back.

Me and Mabel walked back to the shack. on our way back, We were called by Wendy in the distance. She was on a cliff, hiking with her brothers, pointing at a container she held. Squinting my eyes, I realized there last two remaining souls were there. Orange and yellow.

"What's Wendy doing?" Mabel asks.

"She found the souls of BRAVERY and JUSTICE." I explain.

We then walked away back to the shack.

When we returned, Ford was given the soul of INTEGRITY , and we told him that Wendy will give him the last two souls to him soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 144 8
When one by one, the Pines family start falling asleep from of a mysterious illness, Ford and Dipper must venture out into the Oregon wilderness to f...
66.1K 1K 41
A year after the original series, Dipper and Mabel (along with their parents, Rachel and Patrick, of course) officially move to Gravity Falls permane...
40.6K 1.1K 13
"Dipper, there is one last thing to prevent Bill's reign of terror for good. You must climb to Mt. Ebbot, not far from here, and retrieve some inter...
40.1K 611 16
This story is my own AU! After the death of Dipper and Mabel's father, them and their mother move up to Gravity Falls because their Great Uncles Stan...