Goddess' first love

By ThatGirlIsWanted

Everyone knows my parent's story, here in Olympus and even to the other world. Two hearts with different stat... More

Copyright
1st
2nd
3rd
4th
5th
6th
7th

Prologue

24 2 0
By ThatGirlIsWanted

Destiny?

Fate?

Love?

She believe in them
He doesn't

Anger?

Pain?

Revenge?

Is his bestfriend
She doesn't need them

Powers?

Magic?

Gods and goddesses?

He finds it pathetic
She is made from them

Two different world—literally—collides, a human and a goddess.

Can the two world beat as one or an endless war will begin?

"For the past years of my life, I am seeking for my purpose and then I met you. And when I look into your eyes, finally the search is over. 'Cause it's you, you are the main reason that I am breathing—I was made for you—and for that I promise to love you for the rest of your life."

------

The picture shown above is not mine. Credits to the rightful owner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.8K 1.6K 37
| COMPLETED | | UNEDITED | Ally Cole, an ordinary person, was engrossed in reading an online novel while walking down the street when she was suddenl...
88.2K 4.5K 52
A woman that rules men got transmigrated to a Duchess who is a slave of a mere man. Language used: Tagalog and English Status: Completed Date Started...
11.3M 507K 74
◤ SEMIDEUS SAGA #02 ◢ Elysian Oracle - the oracle of Elysium, the highest oracle of the realms. The Alphas know it isn't over. The Gods are cons...
499K 35.2K 54
I have always seen myself as a savior from the depth of the sea--a place that I have long conquered. But when you appeared right before my eyes, I re...