My Cocky But Sexy Idiot Of A...

By TheCreative3

-COMPLETED- Started:5th March 2015 Finished:22 June 2017 #1-hate at first sight(2019) #2 in missions (2019) M... More

Chapter 1:Arguing With A Stranger..Classic Blair.Idiot.
Chapter 3:You Know That Feeling You Get When You See..
Chapter 4:Oh Im Sorry You Dropped Your Dignity!Want Me To Pick It Up For You?
Chapter 5:"I Might Be Young But I Aint Stupid"You sure?
Chapter 6:How I Wish Bluntness Got Me Far In Life.Damn Life.
Chapter 7:Responding To Fire With Fire Is A Choice Not A Forced Action
Chapter 8:"Extra Sprinkles Please"...Oh And Abit Of Kill MeThankyou!
Chapter 9:Now Everyone Take A Moment And Breathe..
Chapter 10:A Lesson You Should Learn In Life?
Chapter 11:Have You Heard?Life Is Either A Great..
Chapter 12:Saying Something So Much It Sounds Strange.
Chapter 13:If You Focus Enough You Can Do Anything.
Chapter 14:Sometimes I Just Want To Explode.Sometimes With Joy.
Chapter 15:Them Moments You Just Want To..
Chapter 16:I Cant Even..Just Kidding..
Chapter 17:His Tiny Details That Make My Day...
Chapter 18:Dont Invade My Personal Bubble..
Chapter 19:Do You Ever Regret Something As Soon..
CHECK ME OUT BEAUTIFUL
Chapter 20:Well Im At Loss Of Words For Once..
Chapter 21:See What Happens When I Let It Go?
Chapter 22:OKAY!Fine!I Admit It!
Chapter 23:You Cant Knock Me Down..Well
Chapter 24:The Words You've Been Wanting To Say For So Long
Chapter 25:From A Young Age I Believed That The Good Comes With The Bad
Chapter 26:Sometimes Life Takes You Down A Road That..
Chapter 27:You Know What?....Wait For It..
Chapter 28:Oh Brother!-I Know,I Know..Genius.
Chapter 29:If You Give It That Extra Push...
Chapter 30:Its Proven That Your Brain..
Chapter 31:You Know If Someone You Hate..
Chapter 32:Don't Let Anger Consume You Not Comes Out Of It...
Chapter 33:What If I Was A Wolf Would I Make A Good One?
Chapter 34:A Lie Can Either Keep A Person Alive Or Kill Them..
Chapter 35:A Pebble In The Road May Not Make A Difference In The World But..
Chapter 36: You Don't Know Someone Just By Looking At Them..
Chapter 37:"You Dont Even Need a Gun,You Dont Even Need A Pill..."
Chapter 38:Love Is One Thing That One Cannot Buy Yet One Could Pay For It...
Chapter 39:Sometimes You Have To Give In But That Doesn't Mean...
Chapter 40:Actions Do Not Speak Louder Than Words But..
Chapter 41:Life Is A Rubik's Cube...
Chapter 42:A Mistake Is Something You Won't Do Again.Destiny...
Chapter 43:When You Get Ready It Normally Prepares You...
Chapter 44: What is in a word? That...
Chapter 45:Sometimes The Players Aren't the Problem...
Chapter 46:Insecurities Can Weigh Upon Your Shoulders...
Short Note
Chapter 47:Gazes Can Differ When You Receive Them From People...
Chapter 48: Perception Decieves, Always Look At Things From Afar And Upclose...
Chapter 49: Get Fooled Once Shame On Me...
Chapter 50:If Your World Falls Apart In Front Of You...
Chapter 51: When Answers Become Questions That Is When..
Chapter 52: To Escape Is Not Cowardness Or Fear...
Chapter 53:Moral Of The Story...
Chapter 54:A Story Can End..
Chapter 55:We're Now Coming To...
Chapter 56:The End...
ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 2:They Say Fruit Loops Make You Happy..Thankyou For Ruining Them For Me

22.3K 563 55
By TheCreative3

Chapter 2:They Say Fruit Loops Make You Happy..Thankyou For Ruining Them For Me,I Appreciate It*Cough*Not-Sincerely Blair.

"Yes I got the food chill your damn beans woman!"I huffed,kicking my shoes off as the heat comforted me as I stepped in.

It always gets quite chilly in the evenings so I had to take off my thick leather jacket too.

"Aww Blair,Thankyou,thankyou,thankyou!I love youuuu and thankyou!!!"She wrapped her crazy arms around me squeezing me tightly.

"Okay let go before my blood pops out my finger nails"I breathed out,almost gasping.

God she's a strong one.

She pulled away instantly, smiling sheepishly as she picked up the carrier bags filled with the groceries from the floor.

I followed her in the kitchen after locking the door and the cream walls came into my view.

"So I guess you're making dinner?"I asked in hope she said yes as I lifted myself on the counter.

"Yeah obviously,if it wasn't for me you would probably live your life off noddles"She replied getting the cereals out the bag too.

Ukh.The memory of what happened earlier popped into my head.That Prick.Damn it I now forgot what she said..

"Fruitloops?I thought you wanted lucky charms?"She questioned,ignoring my silence,turning around.

"Couldn't find them"

She raised her eyebrow slightly"there are the fruitloops then you turn around to the luck-"I cut her off as his sexy face popped into my head.Sexy- what am I saying more like idiotic.

"I know where the lucky charms are but you like fruit loops so I bought you them"I shrugged out and she smiled widely.

"Awwwwwwww!!!"She screeched loudly and I started laughing.

"Don't be that happy!You still have to make me food as you stole the breakfast bar you gave me and ate it.Or I'll just go and return them misses"I folded my arms so she would believe how serious I was trying to come across.

"Okay I'll get right on it so leave or I won't be able to concentrate!"She tried shoving me out but failed.Even though I'm as strong as a fish.

"Why won't you be able to concentrate?!"I acted fake hurt that she thought her best friend was annoying.Actually we're on the same page..

"Because bish!I can't cook when theirs people in the same room,you know that!"She gave me a stern look and I just nodded like a child does to a teacher and walked out slowly but of course dramtically.

"I'll be back!"I slowly stretched out as I finally took my last step out and high fived myself.God I need some sleep.And food.Yeah food sounds better than sleep.Mmm food...

I slumped myself on the brown sofa and turned the TV on.

"OH MY GOD SUPERNATURAL IS ON!"I squealed loud enough for the whole world to be deaf by.

"Already watched it"She shouted back out the kitchen and I huffed.

"You killed it"I mumbled out loud and I heard laughing.

"Sorry but you were at uni and I have a different timetable than you!And it just appeared on the TV so I had to watch it!You know I would of-like we always do!Also I haven't watched Pretty Little Liars yet!"She shouted,happy at the end,whilst I heard faint chopping sounds.

"Too bad,already watched it!You were too late chica!"I smirked out so she would catch it.

"Hey that's not fair!"

"I know!Welcome to the club!"

"Fine you win,im sorry,fair enough"She called out,defeating.

Muhahah- Shit now I need to watch the newest episode of Pretty Little Liars.Damn.

"Hey Suzie!Did Mr Amar give us any homework at all in today's lesson?"I shouted as I turned the volume up.Common sense I know.

"No I don't think so but I sure hope not!"

Damn if he did.

"Hey have you heard?!"She shouted again and I got annoyed at all the shouting as I jumped up from my seat and walked across to the kitchen.

"Heard what?"I questioned grabbing an apple as the cream beautiful walls brightened the room more.

"Jesus Christ Blair!"She flinched from fright and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Sorry sorry but go on.."I smiled out and she rolled her eyes.

"You do take physics don't you?"She put her pink nailed hands in the oven,putting the pizza in.

"Hey I know all your lessons off by heart and you're not even sure,plus you're in that class!"I gasped even though I wasn't that hurt because I know she's forgetful.

"Anyway..thats a yes,i heard it was Mr Smithens last day today,hes retiring"She mumbled and my eyes widened.

"WHAT NOO!HE DIDNT EVEN TELL US!He's been there since I started,one whole year!Awww I feel sick.."I cried out and held my stomach at the end.

My gut was telling me the next teacher won't be as lovely as Mr Smithers was to me..but hey hoe you never know right?A girl could dream.

"But in a way it's a good thing he was retiring some certain idiots put him down alot,he should have a break.."I thought outloud and Suzie immediately turned around with the death look.

"Don't talk about Ricky like that!He's not an idiot!"Defending dicky was a 100% thing she ALWAYS did,i saw it coming.

"Yet he always,purposely,gets me in trouble because he's a little fricking dweeb and yet even my best friend doesn't believe me!That little twat,I would love to smack some sense into his thick brain full of crap-"I had folded my arms over my chest just hating his stupid guts severely.

Before,obviously his bodyguard cut me off.

"We've already had this conversation, go.It will be ready in the next five minutes."It came out her mouth strict and stern and I frowned.

Dicky..oh sorry I mean,Ricky,is one of those popular pricks that every place loves to have their own group of and even though he's really close to Luke I've never gotten along with him and it's simply because he's a prick,he makes fun of people smarter than him,he bullies younger kids and he's a player.

But I'm the only one that can see it apparently because Suzie has a thing for him..a big thing.I hate that she has and I will never let him touch her with his filthy hands but I can't stop her feeling towards him.How I wish I could..

If I keep telling her to stop,her rebellious side will defiantly come out..so I'm stuck with always getting shouted at by her loveliness.

Oh and as it goes for Luke,i think he has a little crush on him too.I know,lucky me right?Just having my fingers crossed Luke makes a move to the guy he always stalks in the year below,i know he likes him more than Dicky.Damn it!Sorry I mean..'Ricky'.

Yet I still don't know his soul-mates name..

"HEY!"My heart was accelerating faster as Suzie shouted, snapping me out my trance of thoughts,in more of a physical way;I stumbled back alittle because she scared me and the fruit loops dropped from the counter.

Oops she's really mad at me..again.

I looked down at the box of fruit loops and thankfully they hadn't been opened, yet.The longer I stared at it his face kept running through my head.

I hate him for sticking that memory to fruitloops.Good thing I don't like them.

It's a darn good thing I don't have to see him ever again I think it would end in a fight.No?

He had them soft pink lips though that looked so kissabl-

They also had insults coming out of them.

Why the hell am I fantising about him?Now I know why Suzie blanks out a lot when guys walk through the door.

For strangers,the first impression was pretty bad.

It was his damn stupid ass fault.He's such a prick!

What if he thinks that about you too?

He doesn't know me at all,let him think what he thinks..both of us got pretty mad.

"Sorry,god!Quit staring!"Suz broke the silence and thoughts I was once again trapped in and picked up the fruitloops for me.You could still hear how mad she was in her tone.

"Aww how sweet"I laughed out sarcastically and she rolled her eyes at me in response.

"Anyway I feel quite sick so I'm going to go to bed..sorry I can't eat dinner with you but this fever is getting into my head and making me think about random crap I don't want to be thinking about"I smiled to her and she nodded,understanding.

"I'll leave some pizza in the oven for you then!"She shouted as I trotted up the stairs.

"Why thankyou fellow lady"I tried shouting back in return as I reached the inside of my beautiful room.

It was a peachy colour with posters and quotes on the walls with a pink fluffy carpet.

I threw on my spongebob pj's as quickly as I could as My bed called my name.

"Fever stop messing with me..piss off"I mumbled outloud even though it was just me, so I was basically talking to myself.

Who lives in a pineapple under the seaaa?SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!-

Piss off!

-----------------1609 words--------------

If you enjoyed this please let me know:Vote,Comment,Fan&Enjoy!😘

Stay smiling you're beautiful!💎xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266 1 22
(This is based off of something that happened to me but I ended up letting my brain spiral at one point.... very dramatic!) A young teenage girl find...
1.8M 81K 51
"Stop pretending. Boyfriend, right? With whom you'll be hanging out once Eth and your Dad are gone." I stared at him in disbelief. "What more things...
498K 10.6K 31
"Your sarcasm is cute, but you don't have to use it so often." He was smiling. "This is a pretty open place to meet your student." "Which is true."...
1.8M 94K 44
"New student, right?" the Principal asked me. I nodded meekly, hoping that he would turn out to be a patient suffering from short term memory loss an...