Abusive Yang x abused male be...

By Monksanto

You were Yang's boyfriend for a good long while intel she started beating you for no reason you then got fed... More

Bio
Ending a relationship and heading to shade
First day a shade and getting drunk
Our first mission
Weapon tune-up day and hanging out with Leone.
The team finds out, and Y/n's lousy day
The confession
Finding out the truth.
100 Followers
Heat (Lemon)
The last question for a little while I promise
Meeting my family
My semblance
Forgiveness
Announcement
My list of story ideas
THE TEST
Vacation and a reward (lemon)
Poll
Her family
New story is out
A plan and a safe place for now...
The proposal
300 fallowers
The wedding
getting ready for the vital festival
Yang vs Leone
Shower time ( Lemon)
A wonderful surprise
Final confrontation
The perfect life: Epilogue
Potential for a sequel
Sequel
Sequel is out

Vital festival

9K 122 323
By Monksanto

Y/n P.O.V~

I woke up in my wife and I's bed. Leone was still asleep beside me. I looked at the time and saw that the tournament would be starting in about an hour. I rubbed Leone's cheek as her eyes twitched and opened.

Leone:" Morning, love."

Y/n:" Morning, Leone."

Leone:" Is it time to get dressed already?"

Y/n:" Yeah, the tournament start's in about an hour, so we had better get ready now."

Leone:" Aww, but I wanted to sleep some more."

Y/n:" oh, come on; it won't be that bad."

Leone:" But wouldn't you rather stay in bed with me?~"

My wife gazed at me with a pervy look.

Y/n:" Oh, would love to~, but Akame might get mad at us if we don't show up, and let's face it. No one wants to have Akame angry at them."

Leone:" True."

Leone got off our bed and got ready as we left our room, and towards where the tournament was being hosted, it was hard to believe that for the first time in ten years, vacuo was hosting the vital festival. Once we reached the arena, we met with our team.

Y/n:" Hey, Akame, Tatsumi, how are you?"

Akame:" Good, how are the two of you?"

Leone:" Fine, so do you know who were fighting against?"

Tatsumi:" Someone called team JNPR."

Y/n:" Oh, really, I knew them from back when I was a beacon."

Leone:" Maybe this will be a sweet little reunion for you guys."

Y/n:" I don't know maybe that was two almost three years ago."

Leone:" Anyway, I'm sure they be happy to see you."

Y/n:" Let's hope."

Our team waited for almost an hour, and then we got called to enter the arena. We prepared our gear and entered the stage. As we entered the bare stage, we saw my old friends looking very different from when I saw them years ago.

*Ignore Jaune's beard.*

Nora:" Y/n?!"

Y/n:" Oh, hey, Nora, what up?"

Nora:" Pretty good, how about you."

Y/n:" Same I-"

I was going to continue talking to Nora, but the type of arena was being selected.

Y/n:" Oh, I guess it's time to fight."

Nora:" So it is."

The two themes of the arena were selected, and our half changed into a barren wasteland with a few run-down buildings. Our opponents half transformed into a dessert with a few boulders and tumbleweeds.

Third-person P.O.V. ~

The commentator of the match yelled begin as the two teams of huntsmen charged at each other. Pyrrha and Akame sword's clashed as there fight began. Jaune's shield blocked Tatsumi's blade as Tatsumi's attempted attack had failed. Ren started shooting at Leone, who had dogged most of Rens shots, but one had hit her shoulder, hurting her slightly but nothing much. Nora had swung her hammer at Y/n, making him get sent flying back. Nora then rushed to Y/n, trying to smash him with her hammer, but Y/n ignited his blade's and parried with his two short swords. When their weapons were still connected, Y/n kicked Nora in the stomach, making her get sent flying back on her side. Y/n rushed at Nora, but Nora got up and transformed her hammer into its rocket launcher form and shot at Y/n. When her mistle hit Y/n, Nora just assumed that the fight was over, but Y/n grabbed Nora's leg in his devil form and threw her high in the air.

Y/n:" Hope you aren't afraid of heights...."

Wings sprouted from Y/n's back as Y/n he flew right above Nora and grabbed her. Y/n dove with to the ground with Nora still in his grip as they raced towards the field in a dive bomb. Y/n smashed Nora into the ground, completely draining her aura. Jaune and Tatsumi kept on fighting as Tatsumi activated his armor and focused almost all of his energy into his fist and punched Jaune out of the arena with one swift punch. Akame knocked  Pyrrha's shield out of her grip and thrust her blade, stabbing her aura not enough to kill her but just enough to make her pass out as her aura was poisoned by Akame's semblance making her pass out. Ren was still shooting at Leone while Leone was dodging and catching his bullets. After Leone had gotten close to Ren, she threw his bullet's back at Ren. Ren tried to shoot his bullet's out of the way but one bullet which he missed cam back and hit him in the chest, making his aura go down by quite a bit. Ren was recovering from having his dust bullets shot at him Leone punched Ren in the gut incredibly hard as Ren was sent flying out of the arena. It was then announced that team KILL won their battle and moved to the doubles round of the tournament. Tatsumi took his armor off as Y/n and Leone went back into there standard forms as Y/n's nanomechanical clothing appeared back on him. Team Kill left the arena to discuss who would fight in the next round. The team of huntsmen went to a local dinner and ordered some food.

Akame:" So who do you think should be the next."

Tatsumi:" Well, I think that Leone should go mainly because of how strong she is and her strong aura."

Y/n:" I second that."

Akame:" Okay, so it's decided Leone will be one of the ones fighting. So who is the second one."

Leone, Tatsum&Y/n:" You."

Akame:" Okay, why?"

Leone:" Your swordsmanship and semblance will be extremely useful in fighting other people."

Akame:" Okay, it's decided then. Leone and I will be the ones fighting in the next time."

Y/n:" So when is the next round?"

Akame:" In a few hours?"

A few hours passed as the next round was about to begin. Tatsumi and Y/n were sitting in the seats watching waiting for the match, which was about to begin. It then announced that Leone and Akame were going to fight to boys named Sun Wukong Neptune Vasilis. As Akame and Leone entered the arena, the two boys were in shock that they were fighting two beautiful women.

Sun:" Hey there blonde wanna have a little fun?~"

Leone:" HOW DARE YOU I AM A MARRIED WOMAN!! YOU BASTARD!"

Sun's exected expression turned to one of fear.

Sun:" Shit!"

Y/n gripped onto the metal armrest of his chair and riped it of and began to crumble it in his hand.

Tatsumi:" Y-Y/n c-calm down."

Neptune:" What about you, black-haired beauty."

Akame:" I'm seeing someone."

Neptune:" Well, darn, all the good ones are taken."

Akame and Leone looked at each other with an annoyed look on her face.

Leone:" These guys are easily idiots want to end them as soon the match starts."

Akame:" Yeah, that sounds good."

When the announcer yelled start, Akame hit Neptune over the head with the sheath of her katana, knocking him out cold. Sun rushed at Leone.

Sun:" You're not getting me that easily!"

When Sun reached Leone, she kicked him in the balls making his aura go to the red zone. Akame and Leone had won the match. After that, he went to see Sun and saw Blake talking to him.

Y/n:" HEY, SUN!"

Sun:" Hey, Y/n, what's up."

Blake's eyes widened as she knew what her brother was about to do.

Blake:" Y/N, NO!"

Y/n took out the chainsaw that he was hiding behind his back and turned it on.

Y/n:" You made a particular type remark to my wife, and now I'm going to gut you like a fish!!!!"

Sun started running as fast as his legs could take him as Y/n was close behind him as his chainsaw started smoking.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Yang P.O.V~

I was walking around vacuo, looking for a place to eat. I needed to keep my strength up because I had made it to the singles round of the tournament. Sun then came running and hid behind me.

Yang:" Sun, what are you hiding from?"

Sun:" Okay long story short. I made have made an attempt to put the moves on Y/n's wife, and now he is chasing me around with a chainsaw."

Sun's words had angered me. Y/n can't be married! Y/n BeNlOnGs To Me AnD oNlY mE! I grabbed Sun by his neck and strangled him.

Yang:" WERE IS HE!?!?!?"

Sun:"*strained* Who?"

Yang:" Y/N!!!!"

Sun:"*strained* I don't know, but he should be around here somewhere."

I let the idiot monkey as I began to look around for Y/n. Y/n SeNpEi Is MiNe AnD oNlY mInE!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

Y/n P.O.V~

I had temporarily given up my search for the idiot monkey. I was now with my wife as Akame and Tatsumi suggested that she would be the best one for the singles section of the tournament, and I saw helping her get ready.

Y/n:" Okay, that everything?"

Leone:" Um, hold on; just let me get my weapons."

I was confused as Leone wasn't one for weapons.

Y/n:" I thought you didn't like using weapons?"

Leone:" Normally, I don't, but I want just to have an extra edge in the fight."I then saw a pair of clawed brass knuckles and handed them to my wife.

Y/n:" I assume these are yours?"

Leone:" Yeah, thanks, Y/n."

I handed my wife her weapons as I kissed her forehead as a sign of good luck.

Y/n:" Kick ass out there. Okay?"

Leone: Okay?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.3K 1.8K 92
Y/N Rose was the son of Qrow Branwen and Summer Rose, and the oldest child of the Rose family. Due to Qrows' semblance and a messy end to they're rel...
37.7K 490 48
RWBY X Male reader but you're an appropriately powered Isekai hero Whilst on a walk Mark Oath is attacked by a girl he rejected earlier that day and...
568K 6.5K 41
After months of being bullied at Beacon academy, Y/n L/n finally snaps and almost kills the school bully. Soon after that three new students show up...
35.7K 299 12
once loved by his family, Bryan Belledonna was on the run due to the constant abuse of his sister and the neglect she gave him, she thought it was al...