sweetener | kei tsukishima x...

Door ushiwakababy

after 5 years of dating, kei decides to propose to his high school sweetheart, y/n. however, nothing's easy f... Meer

1 | wedding kiss
2 | suspicions
3 | trust
4 | woman with a pendant
5 | news
6 | another attempt?
7 | moon light
8 | im home!
9 | my fiance
10 | kisses
11 | red
12 | the date
13 | adults
14 | tsukishima
15 | dinosaur cookies
16 | husband and wife
17 | tsundere
18 | beef stew
19 | coach
20 | kid
21 | brownies
22 | chicken soup
23 | sunshine
24 | cinnamon rolls
25 | kei
26 | mother
27 | sugar
bonus chapter | 5th birthday
bonus chapter | each other
bonus chapter | school festival
bonus chapter | school festival pt. 2
author
bonus chapter | quarantine

28 | sweetener (end)

18K 709 1.2K
Door ushiwakababy

Fujiwara Hospital

How many hours has it been? 6? 7? No, maybe even 8? You couldn't tell anymore, everything was too tiring and of course, painful.

"Y/N," was all you could hear by now, your body was too tired to mind anything else other than Kei and your children.

You looked up and raised your head, looking at the doctor and nurses surrounding you.

"They're not... crying?" you looked at the two precious lives held on the hands on the doctor.

"No," you mumbled, and panic rushed through your head. Your children.

"Keitaro, Keiji," you mumbled their names, pleading they'd make a sound.

Kei held your hand, he thought of the same thing. His grip finally loosened as you heard two loud cries, your plea has been granted.

You sighed in relief and looked at the two baby boys, "I want to hold them," you told them with your weakening voice and extended your arms.

"Keiji," you named them already, "Keitaro."

You looked at Kei and smiled, "Our twins, Kei."

Fujiwara Hospital - an hour later

"Y/N-chan!" you heard Yachi's voice as she barged in the room, disturbing you from your rest.

"Shhh," Kei, who sat right next to your bed, scolded her.

"Oh, sorry," she apologized and lowered her voice.

"Tsukki," you also heard Yamaguchi enter the room.

"Oh, the twins," he noticed Kei holding the two.

"Keiji and Keitaro," Kei introduced.

"Kei, Kei, and Kei," Yachi teased.

"Those are really nice names, Tsukki," Yamaguchi complimented.

"Y/N-chan's okay, right?" you heard Yachi's footsteps get louder.

"Yes, she's just resting," he answered, "So lower your voices or I'll kick you out of here," he scolded again.

"Sorry, Tsukki," Yamaguchi apologized. It was almost a catchphrase by now.

"They're really cute," Yachi commented.

"Of course, it's in the genes," Kei flaunted.

2 Days Later

Your recovery in the hospital was peaceful, with some people coming to visit every now and then. Kei handled everything for you and called his employers for a leave.

"Keiji and Keitaro are both healthy right?" you confirmed.

"Yes, that's what the doctors told us."

"Y/N-chan!" your 'peace' was disturbed by the sudden call. You already knew who it was.

"Where are the babies!" your brother, Rin, arrived. It didn't even seem like a question.

"Dear, are you okay?" your mother walked in too, "Everything went well?" she worried.

"Good afternoon, Mother," Kei greeted her, "And oh, Rin-san."

"Oh, my nieces?!" he commented excitedly, looking at the babies resting on your arms.

"They're boys, Rin," you corrected.

"And yes, I'm okay, it was okay," you answered your mother.

"What are their names?" your mother asked and approached.

"Here's Keiji," you leaned on your left, referring to him, "And here's Keitaro," you tilted your head on the right.

"Kei, and another Kei," Rin looked at your husband, the actual Kei.

"Well, hello there, Keiji-chan, Keitaro-chan," your mother leaned closer to you.

"Oh, they have their father's eyes," your mother commented, "That's lovely."

"I hope they grow up as tall and smart as their dad," you said and smiled.

Tsukishima Residence
4 years later

Y

ou took a deep breath as you closed the car door with 3 paper bags on your arms. You walked up the stairs of the apartment and as you reached your floor, you carefully grabbed your keys.

Thankfully though, you heard the door get unlocked from the inside. You sighed in relief as the door opened.

"You're finally back," Kei seemed as relieved as you, "I heard the car so I figured you'd be back."

"They're too energetic," he added and helped you with the groceries.

"Mama?" you heard Keiji.

"Mama!" followed by Keitaro.

"Don't run!" you warned the two blondes as you watched them rush to your direction.

"Hey, hey!" Kei looked at the two race, "Stop that!"

"Mama!" the two ignored your warnings and raised their arms, eager to be held or at least an embrace.

Kei sighed and grabbed all the paper bags for you, freeing your arms. You crouched down at the twins and hugged them.

"Mama, papa made us dinosaur cookies," Keiji told you.

"Dinosaur cookies, again?"

"And Taro-chan ate my share!" Keiji added.

"Really, papa?" you looked at Kei who was busy arranging the groceries, "Wait, Taro-chan, did you get your brother's food again?"

"He won't let me borrow the ball, Mama," he whined, "I found that ball too!"

"What ball?"

"They found my volleyball in our room," Kei explained, "It surprised me too."

"Eiji-chan, you should share your toys with your brother," you scolded, "And food too," you looked at Keitaro.

"S-sorry," they apologized.

"Well, you know, mama even bought you toys," you told them, "But you better share."

"You bought toys again?" Kei asked and approached you, "Stop spoiling them," he reminded you.

"Says the one who keeps spoiling them with sweets," you clicked your tongue. You had your own ways of spoiling the kids every now and then.

"Mama, what toy?" Keitaro asked.

"Is it a ball?" Keiji guessed as you stood up.

"I'll give it to you only if you eat your veggies at dinner," you told them.

"I hate that," Keiji whined, he was the picky type and usually had less appetite like Kei.

"You're too picky, Eiji-chan," his brother laughed at him.

"Eiji's just like you," you nudged your husband.

"Taro eats anything," Kei commented and approached the two.

"Watch over them while I make dinner," you instructed Kei as you grabbed your apron.

"Hey, don't, don't eat that, Taro! That's dirty," Kei already started.

"Papa, give that back, please!" Taro whined as Kei confiscated his toy, "Papa!" Keiji just laughed at his brother crying.

You watched him and the kids as you tied your apron. He was trying his best to keep up with the kids' energy and be patient with the twins. You looked at them lovingly before making another meal for four.

sweetener
end

- - -

bonus chapters
tomorrow

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

984K 40.4K 55
"𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 π˜πŽπ”." "𝐆𝐄𝐓 πŽπ…π… 𝐌𝐘 πƒπˆπ‚πŠ 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍." "π’π“πŽπ ππ”π“π“πˆππ† π˜πŽπ”π‘ πƒπˆπ‚πŠ 𝐈𝐍 πŒπ„ 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍." ─ 𝗢𝗻 π˜„π—΅οΏ½...
133K 5.2K 26
[π—–π—’π— π—£π—Ÿπ—˜π—§π—˜] in a world where two teens meet in the weirdest way possible kageyama x reader
31.6K 906 15
~{Seniors Au}~ [Complete] It's Kageyama and Hinata's last year at Karasuno and they have to decide what college they should get into. But because the...
1M 43.6K 44
Trying to get over her long-time unrequited love, Amari confesses to Sakusa with the expectations of being rejected. That is, until he agrees. #1 - s...