wrong number | d.j.s | ✔︎

Por holy_sweet_jesus

when lexi texts her new friend she finds out that she was given the wrong number. will it end up being a good... Más

editing
000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
epilogue
not an update, but an update
done editing :)
50k!!

040

907 10 13
Por holy_sweet_jesus

'WRONG NUMBER'

chapter forty

˚ ༘ ➳ *: ・✩゚:* ៚ · *·˚ ༘ ⁂

i then felt someone wrap their arms around me from behind, making me jump.

"do you like my surprise." daniel whispered in my ear.

i knew it was him, i mean who else would it be. i turned and hugged him.

"thank you so much." i said starting to cry.

"aww, don't cry." daniel says.

"they're happy tears." i say.

i then let go of daniel and give my family and gemma all hugs.

"i missed you guys so much." i say, tears rolling down my cheeks.

"we missed you too hunny." my mom says.

daniel had to leave after a few minutes to make it to the meet and greet. i sat there and talked with my family until daniel got back.

i didn't stay in daniel's room that night daniel had got my family rooms on the same floor we were on. i ended up talking with gemma and paige the whole night. i was leaving tomorrow night and so was my family.

the next night

daniel came with us to the airport. i didn't want to leave him but i did really want to go home. he couldn't go any farther because of security. i put my bags down and went over to hug daniel.

"i'm gonna miss you." i say, tearing up a bit.

i went from only virtually seeing him to sleeping in the bunk next to him. it was going to be weird not being right next to him and spending all of this time with him.

"i know. but hey, maybe i'll surprise you again like the first time we met." he said.

that causes me to smile even tears were starting to form in my eyes.

"i love you and i can't wait to visit you." he said kissing the top of my head.

"i love you too. i'm going to miss you more than you'll ever imagine." i say to him.

we kiss one more time before i have to leave.

two years later

a/n --- lol sorry about the time skip

i had moved to la last year. me and gemma moved into an apartment about ten minutes from the boys house.

living in a la had been great because of meeting and all. our channel has grown a lot as well. me and gemma have also made a lot of friends, some through the internet and others who live in la and aren't influencers.

as for me and daniel, we've been great. i love being closer to him and all the guys. i also get to spend time with daniel's family.

i didn't really see them that much because i did live across the country. we have a family dinner once a week with daniel's family.

speaking of daniel, i was actually getting ready for a date with him. he told me it was a surprise like literally all of our dates. i didn't mind though, i'm usually one to hate surprising but i was fine when it came to stuff like this. daniel had said to wear something more formal, so i chose a cute red dress.

daniel had been at the studio all day so he had to go home and get ready. he had texted me he was leaving in twenty minutes, which gave me time to do my hair. i don't normally do anything to it, but i did try a little tonight. i gave it like beach waves.

i heard a knock on the door.

"you look... wow. that's it, there aren't even words that i can describe how beautiful you look." daniel said, and i blushed.

"stop it." i said playfully hitting him.

"neverrrr." daniel says as he pulls me into a kiss.

at dinner

we were eating at a super nice restaurant.

"daniellll." i said, dragging out his name.

"lexiiiiii." he said mocking me.

"you didn't have to take me here." i said to him.

"yes i did, you deserve it." he said placing a kiss on my cheek.

daniel's pov

i was a nervous wreck, but i tried to hide it.

lexi's pov

after we finished eating daniel had said he had one more place he wanted to go to. after driving for a while we started to go up a hill. daniel then parked the car and then ran around to my side to open my door.

"such a gentleman." i said to daniel, placing a hand over my heart. he smiled at me.

i then took a look at where we were.

"griffith observatory?" i said confused.

"mhmm." he hummed.

he placed his hand in mine and pulling me away from his car and closer to the observatory. after walking for a little while and finding a good spot with the best view we could find we stopped walking and stood there looking out into the city of los angeles.

"it's so calm up here." i say.

"i know." he says.

we stood there for a couple of minutes in silence, until i broke it.

"so why'd you take me here?" i question.

"i don't know." he says.

daniel's pov

my heart was racing and my palms were getting sweaty. i had to act quickly, before she becomes even more suspicious.

"sooooo." i drag on.

"soooooo what?" she says turning to me.

"woah, look!" i say pointing into the city.

she turns and stares for a little. that gives me time. i pull the box out of my pocket and get down on one knee. she turns around looking confused but then puts one hand over her mouth when she sees me.

"alexa, every since you sent that text "i'm still gonna talk to you anyway" i knew you were something else." i say, and that causes her to smile. "you didn't even know who the heck i was, but that didn't matter to you. it's honestly the craziest thing, who knew that because someone gave you a wrong number could've led to this. these past two and a half years have been amazing, which is why i want to spend the rest of my life with you. i ready for what life will throw at us, because since day one we've worked though all of the ups and downs and always came back to each other, worked things out, and made up. you have made me the happiest i've ever been and i really have to thank someone for that that, hannah." she laughs at that.

"yeahhh, we owe her a big thank you." she says with tears in her eyes.

"so with all of that being said, alexa fisher... will you marry me?" i say.

˚ ༘ ➳ *: ・✩゚:* ៚ · *·˚ ༘ ⁂

vote + comment

instagram

↳ holy_sweet_jesus

💫🪐✨🌙

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3.5K 7 19
read to find out
111 1 11
this story carries on from keep going back for more / daniel seavey go read that to find out whats happend
40K 847 22
One night changed everything for y/n, she met five boys, under terrible circumstances, they changed her life. Now becoming her very close friends, th...
261K 3.9K 47
in which the wrong number gets added to a groupchat & everything changes for aria reynolds. - - [READ HORIZONTALLY] - - [COMPLETED] - #1 in wdwstory...