One kiss-original mitzu fanfi...

By Twicepinkidle

"One kiss is all it takes,falling in love with me."she said More

Ch.1- newbies~
Ch.2-fast
Ch.3 small things
Ch.4-wallpaper
Ch.5-Memories
Ch.6--match?
Ch.7--Then what?
Ch.8- Party
Ch.9--mafia
Ch.10--dare
NOT A CHAPTER
Ch.11--confess!(OR NOT)
Ch.12-she brought colors to her colorless life
Ch.13- last chapter
Ch.14--The end
Sit-in
Pls help mehhh
Pls help mehhh pt.2

prologue

2.2K 43 5
By Twicepinkidle

I was walking around the neighborhood, waiting for the school bus...when an expensive looking car stopped in front of me...
"Get in." A young girl about my age, probably 8 like me sternly said.
"Ummm i don't know you?"
"Get. In." She repeated,not looking at me.
"Miss, please get in." He driver stepped out of the car and opened the door. I guess I have no choice...
I stepped into the car and we drove off.
She didn't say anything The whole time.

She was like that eveyrday, picking me up from home and driving me home. Until one day... she stopped coming.

I don't know why but I still waited for her everyday. and just before I board the last school bus, I always take a last loook in front of the house, hoping she would be there.
But she wasn't.she was never here again, I moved to Seoul at the age of 10, and I never saw her again...

———————————————-
feel free to follow my Instagram account for some sneak peaks maybe and update notifications:)))
Account: shiba_7321

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 814 22
In which chou tzuyu and minatozaki sana is a member of TWICE Chou tzuyu secretly love Minatozaki sana She's sending Minatozaki sana a letters But Mi...
23.1K 696 25
Mina- member of Twice Tzuyu-daughter of the Chous What will happen when 2 girls in different girls meet- In a game?
211K 6.4K 15
Even before he first touched a gun, Tate Langdon was always capable of the unthinkable; it just took her longer to see it than others [Pre-Murder Hou...
172K 3.6K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...