Dino King: Fire And Ice

By __Daz__

This is the journey of Ivy and Blaze the Tarbosaurus as they make their way to the lush, Forest Of Light. The... More

Night Of The Hatching
The Small, Quick Things In The Trees
The Wandering Scavenger
Blood Tooth
Trouble
The Riverbed
Tex The Carnotarus
Sauropod Valley
Stampede
Emerald and the Utahraptors
The Postosuchus
Blood Tooth Returns
Horse-Shoe Crab Shore
Death Canyon
The Final Battle
Lets Talk About The First Adventure And The New Adventure
Custom Character Creator
A New Dawn
The Swamp Stalker
Through The Swamp
Blue Stripe
The Shores Of Peace
Pterosaur Cliff
Hookfang
The Hidden Valley
The Gorgosaur in The Swamp
The End
It's over...

The Nest

223 4 3
By __Daz__

                    ~Two Years Later~

The sunlight was warm on Blaze's scales as Blaze chased Ivy around our den. Pepper sat in the light watching over us while Mother was out hunting. Blaze playfully growled as Ivy charged at me. We both fell on the ground and chirped happily. Me and Ivy were really close, like best friends. Pepper kind of stuck to himself and sometimes only stayed by Mother. We both sat up and shook the dirt off our scales and began to play around again. Soon, Mother walked through the trees, holding the neck of a dead Corythosaurus in her mouth. She dropped the body infront of the den entrance and pulled a chunk of flesh from its back. Blaze, Ivy and Pepper all ran to the body and torn small slivers of flesh of the body. Ivy dropped a piece of meat on the ground. She began to pick it up, when Blaze quickly snatched it up. She chirped and they both began a game of tug and war over the meat. In the end, Ivy had ended up winning. Blaze turned back to the body and ate more of the Corythosaurus.

After a few minutes of eating, we finished lunched and laid down for a nap. Mother trotted into the den, with us following, and she laid down. We all laid down next to her and she curled her tail around our small bodies.

When we woke up a few hours later, the sun was casting a bright light as it sank behind the mountains. Ivy and Pepper walked our of the den and sat on a ledge, looking over the valley. But Blaze just yawned and fell back asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211 0 8
A story that takes place after the events of Jurassic World Dominion and Jurassic Pet. Owen Grady travels to Oklahoma to safeguard and protect dinosa...
2.6K 80 20
Dune was lucky- very lucky. He was still alive, even though he was a runt. He was alpha of his pack. Even if he was weak, his luck helped him survive...
943 5 12
Owen and Claire return to Isla Nublar to try and find Blue! But it doesn't go as they planned. They run into more problems then they can count and me...
2.1K 69 19
Despite the battle and the differences they are destined to be the others other. But things will never be easy. One day at a time things might change...