Twice One Shots & Reactions

By moguridragon

**REQUESTS ARE OPEN** All Twice Ships. Fluff, Angst, etc. More

Reference Page
Paper Heart - Samo
Break Up - 2na
I Really Like You - Satzu
Protective - 2na (Omegaverse AU)
Break Up - 2na (Part 2)
Regressed (Momo)
Cover Up - Samo
Heat Problems - (M) Mimo
Eyes - 2Na
Thief - 10th Member x Mina
Playdates - Sahyo & Mimo
Note
Toddler Sickness - Mimosa
Blind Love - Mihyun
Twice Reaction
Water Friend - Minayeon
Kittens - Multi-Ship
Paradise - Mihyun
Gamers - Mihyo
No Sleep - Samo
Prior Life - 2na (Hybrid AU)
Love Language - Saida
Grudge - Michaeng
Needs - (M) Sahyo
Kitten Sitting - Mimo (Hybrid AU)
Shamed Self Promotion
Alluring Scent - Mitzu
The System - Mohyo (Hybrid AU)
Never Let Go - (Ryeji) (Omegaverse AU)
Art Progress: Hybrid Mimo
Tumblr!!!!!
Water Friend - Minayeon
Drabble Pt 1 (Mina x Fem Reader)
Drabble Pt 2 (Mina x Fem Reader)
Drabble Pt 3 (Mina x Fem Reader)
Love (Mina x Reader) (M)
Unspoken Thoughts
Mine (Minayeon)
Sickness (Dahmo)
(M) Instincts (Misana, Omegaverse AU)
Wishing (Namo/Sachaeng Ft. Nachaeng)
Best Left Silent (Jitzu)

Need Help (Sahyo)

1.3K 45 8
By moguridragon

A/N: Saw it again on tumblr and I just loved it. I love it so much honestly because it's pure and wholesome.

Sana never usually regressed, since her personality was already a bit bubbly. She was able to manage stress well, but sometimes she slipped if she was too tired. Which didn't happen often, but their schedules had been extremely hectic, causing her to fall asleep late, and wake up early. After four days of the same routine, Sana had had it. 

The group was finally allowed two days off, all of them going various directions in doing what they wanted to do or needed to do while they had their off time. Sana on the other hand woke up, looking around to see no one in the bedroom with her. She let out a tiny whimper, sliding off the bed. Everything was much bigger than it was when she had fallen asleep, and looked down at herself. She was a toddler and she was alone. 

She toddled out into the hallway, hearing sounds of the TV from downstairs. She hurried over, carefully sliding down the stairs backwards to try and see who was still inside. Once she was down, she wandered into the living room, seeing Mina sitting on the floor, watching a show and eating her breakfast. Sana toddled over, sitting next to her and looking down at her food before looking up at her. 

Mina glanced over, seeing the toddler next to her and blinked a few times. Sana let out a small giggle, scooting next to her. 

"Hungry?" Mina asked while holding out a piece of bread. Sana nodded, taking the bread and began to munch on it. Mina changed the show she was watching to cartoons, mainly to keep Sana in one area while she called Jihyo. 

"Hey! You're awake." Jihyo joked when she picked up the phone. 

"Sana's up too." Mina chuckled. 

"Oh, good." 

"Yeah, not good." Mina frowned. "She's a toddler. And you know how she gets when you aren't around.... You're lucky she woke up in a good mood." She warned. 

"Can you keep her distracted? I'm running errands today..." Jihyo sighed. 

"I'll try..." She let out a small sigh, knowing Sana was always a handful. She left the toddler for a second to put the dishes away, and heard her walking into the kitchen right behind her. 

"No!" Sana shouted, running up to her and grabbing her leg. 

"I was just putting away the dishes!" She sighed. It had begun. She picked Sana up, carrying her upstairs to change her into more comfortable clothes rather than the shirt she was wearing. It was over sized on her, so she needed better clothes. She opened the drawer that held all of the toddler clothes for anyone who regressed, and proceeded to dress her up. Only to be met with a disgusted face when she picked out the dog shirt. "You love this shirt." Mina sighed. 

"No!" Sana frowned. She dug in the drawer, pulling out a giraffe shirt instead and pushed it into Mina's hands. Mina let out another sigh, dressing her in that one now. 

It wasn't long for Sana to become an absolute menace. Throwing a tantrums left and right over little things, to the point of just sitting on the floor and crying. After an hour of dealing with a screaming Sana, Jihyo walked in, frowning when she heard the screaming. 

"Oh thank god." Mina sighed, pushing the stuffed lion in her hands. "You're turn. She hates me." Mina frowned while retreating to her room. Jihyo set her bags down, walking into the living room to see a still sobbing Sana. 

"Sana... Sana-ah." Jihyo sighed, setting the stuffed lion on the couch and kneeling in front of her. She took her tiny hands in hers, and waited for her to start to calm down. "You're okay. Momma's here." She cooed. After a few minutes of her crying, it died down to sniffles, her little lip quivering as she looked at Jihyo. "Come on." She hoisted her up on her hip, grabbing the stuffed lion and handing it to her. 

"Hungry." Sana mumbled while clutching onto Jihyo for dear life. Her little hands clutching tightly to her shirt. 

"Okay, we can eat." She whispered while walking into the kitchen. She found a few crackers for her to munch on, setting her down on the counter so she could look for something else besides crackers. She eventually made something quick for the two of them to share, and sat her down on the chair. "Okay. This is your bowl." Jihyo smiled while setting a little plastic one in front of her. 

Sana nodded, watching her take some of the ramen noodles out of her bowl and into her tiny one. She smiled when she saw them, and immediately tried to grab them with her hands. 

"Sana, no. You have to use this." She handed her a little fork, watching her poke at it a few times before giving up and using her hands. "Of course." She chuckled. 

After the two ate, Jihyo made sure to clean Sana well, arguing with her every time she needed help. 

"Sana give me the rag." Jihyo sighed. 

"No! I do it." She smiled while washing herself in the tub and missing everywhere that was dirty. 

"Sana, you need help." Jihyo chuckled. 

"No help! Big girl." Sana mumbled while continuing to miss everything. Jihyo reached out, holding Sana's hand and guiding her. She didn't complain too much, but her pout was adorable. Once she was done with her bath, Jihyo made sure to dress her again this time in new clothes without a fight. 

All day Sana stuck by Jihyo, refusing to leave her side as the day went on. If Jihyo left to go to the bathroom, Sana was right there in the room with her, waiting for her to finish. She was a very clingy child. 

"Look at you!" Nayeon cooed while holding Sana in her arms. "She hardly regresses." She whispered to Jihyo. 

"I know. Hopefully it won't last long." Jihyo sighed. Nayeon nodded, rubbing the toddler's back as she walked with her. 

Sana had been an absolute handful for everyone the first day. From Mina to Jihyo, all the way up to refusing to be near Momo. In Sana's mind, the only one she wanted was Jihyo. At night Sana was curled up on her lap while everyone watched a movie. She was dressed in one of her shirts, clutching her stuffed lion and had her dog blanket draped over her. Everyone hoped that by morning Sana would be back to normal, but then again, no one knew what would happen. 

When Jihyo woke the next morning, she let out a small sigh, seeing the little toddler still passed out next to her in the bed. She wasn't entirely angry, but she was nervous. Sana had normally never stayed regressed more than a day. Which meant she was going through a lot without telling anyone and just dealing with it. Jihyo frowned, running a hand through the toddler's hair as she watched her sleep. It had taken her awhile to fall asleep the night before, Sana fighting it every step of the way with tears in her eyes. 

"She big yet?" Nayeon asked quietly. 

"Still small.." Jihyo answered. 

"I hope it doesn't last until after tomorrow... She has a full schedule this week.." Nayeon frowned. 

"I know.." Jihyo frowned. 

By noon, Sana was showing signs of not going back to normal at all. Throwing tantrums left and right, refusing food and crying in the corner, rejecting everything and one that came near her. By dinner she was still refusing food, hiding herself in the corner with her stuffed lion. Jihyo frowned, her mind going to the worst possible thing that could happen. They barely got her to eat anything and knew she was running on fumes at that point. 

The next morning Jihyo woke up to an empty bed, and Sana's being empty. She immediately panicked, thinking that a toddler was wandering the dorm without supervision. When she hurried out, she saw Dahyun and Chaeyoung sitting at the table eating cereal. 

"Where's Sana?" She asked quickly. 

"She left with managers. She had an early schedule." Chaeyoung explained. 

"She's big again?" Jihyo asked, confused with everything now. 

"Yeah." Dahyun answered quietly, still trying to wake up. Jihyo nodded, walking back to her room and picking up her phone, a text from Sana. 

Sana: Left for schedule. Be home late.

She let out a sigh of relief. She hoped that she was going to be okay, but she never knew. 

After their days of schedules, Jihyo walked in to see Sana sitting at the table with a bowl of soup in front of her and her ipad in front of her, obviously engrossed in a show. Jihyo walked over to her, wrapping her arms around her neck loosely from behind. 

"How are you feeling?" Jihyo whispered. 

"Fine.. Just tired." She sighed. 

"Want to talk about this weekend?" She asked. Sana shook her head, refusing to look at the younger. "Sana..." Jihyo frowned. 

"I'm sorry for being a menace. It won't happen again." She mumbled quickly, shutting her ipad and abandoning her spot at the table. She placed her bowl in the sink, ignoring the fact that she only ate half of it before giving up. She retreated back to her bedroom, putting herself to bed just to wake up in a few hours for another schedule. Jihyo followed her in, seeing her already in bed and under the covers. 

"Sana.. I don't mind what happened... It was just how long you were like that... I was afraid." Jihyo frowned. 

"It won't happen again." She repeated, her voice quiet. 

"Sana, please talk to me.. What happened?" She asked while sitting on her bed. Sana looked over at her, closing her eyes before sitting herself up. 

"I'm scared." She whispered. "My mom texted me... My grandmother is in the hospital... I... I want to go see her, but I know I won't be able to." She frowned. "And I know I won't be able to handle it." She sniffed. 

"I'm sure managers would give you time off to see your grandmother." Jihyo whispered while pulling her into a tight hug. 

"I can't Jihyo.." Sana cried. "I can't... I love her too much. I can't be alone." She frowned. 

"You'll have your parents there." Jihyo frowned, rubbing her back. 

"I can't... Not with them." Sana whispered. 

"Then I'll go with you... For support." She gave her an encouraging smile. "And to take care of you if need be. Okay?" She added. Sana nodded her head slowly, still afraid but feeling a little better. "Are you feeling a little better?" She asked. Sana nodded again. "Good." 

"Can you lay with me?" Sana whispered. "I don't want to be alone.." She frowned. 

"Of course." Jihyo agreed, laying next to her. After ten minutes, Sana was completely out, small snores escaping as she slept. Jihyo smiled at her, pressing her lips to the older's forehead as she slept. "I'll help you Sana." She whispered before sliding out of the bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 585 21
A one shot collection of jihyo x female reader💛
322K 11.5K 74
Female Reader! Soulmate prompts and Oneshots of Twice. [Requests Open]
One Shot By .

Fanfiction

71.1K 3.1K 28
One Shot MiChaeng stories! Fluff & Angst
11.5K 177 35
Girl Groups x Male Reader One-Shots. That's basically it.