Overwatch 1: Reaper x Soldier...

By GL00MYD0LL

Gabriel Reyes of sunshine. More

Characters
Chapter 1: Genji is Short
Chapter 2: McCree Loves Ashe
Chapter 3: Doritos
Chapter 4: Reaper is a Snacc
Chapter 5: Reaper: 76
Chapter 6: IDK
Chapter 7: Genji is Sad Boi
Chapter 8: Reaper Smells Cap
Chapter 9: A New Hero
Chapter 10: The Omnics Attack
Chapter 11: Reaper Loses his Temper
Chapter 12: Genji Loves Mercy
Chapter 13: D.Va Annoys Reaper
Chapter 14: Genji Loves Sushi
Chapter 15: Gabriel Reyes of Sunshine
Chapter 17: Edgy Reaper
Chapter 18: Yo Ass Finna get Shot
Chapter 19: Daddy Reyes
Chapter 20: Widowmaker is Thicc
Chapter 21: Widowmaker gets her Revenge
Chapter 22: Moira's Invincibility Potion
Chapter 23: Genji and Hanzo eat Sushi
Chapter 24: Oof
Chapter 25: Reaper is a Pretty Princess
Chapter 26: D.Va Loves Mountain Dew
Chapter 27: Tracer and Lucio Vibe
Chapter 28: Sombra Spies on the Omnics
Chapter 29: Old Soldiers

Chapter 16: McCree is a Cowboy Babyyy

94 5 0
By GL00MYD0LL

McCree rushed into the Main House, sweat dripping down his forehead. His cowboy hat fell off his head, and onto the ground as he ran. He picked it up, put it back on his head, and continued running.

He checked the big clock in the room. His eyes widened with fear. "It's 7:15," he said in his 'it's high noon' voice.

He rushed into the meeting room and slammed the door behind him. Each hero looked at him as if he were crazy.

Reaper looked up at McCree, his eyes narrowed. "You're late," he growled.

McCree smiled smugly. He looked at Reaper with his coffee-brown eyes. "And the sky is blue."

Reaper growled. He was looking at some papers, signing them with a pen. His eyes were narrowed with concentration as he looked at them.

McCree stooped his head up so he could see the papers. "What do you got there, partner?"

Reaper turned the papers over so the snooping cowboy couldn't see. "Nothing for you to worry about, partner."

"Hmm." McCree thought for a moment. "Are you sure about that?"

Reaper looked guilty. "Uh-huh."

McCree sat in his assigned seat. "Sorry, I'm late," he apologized. "I was doin' something."

Moira sniffed. "With this 15 minutes wasted, I could have found out why the universe was created, but instead I had to wait for you to get here." She narrowed her eyes at McCree.

McCree tried his best to look innocent. "Well, I'm sorry, darlin.' I was doin' something really important."

Reaper sighed. "What were you doing that was so important for you to miss this meeting, Jesse? Go ahead, tell us. I'm listening."

McCree blushed with embarrassment. "I-I don't want to talk about it."

Reaper looked awkward. "Umm...okay, let's just start this meeting."

"No, no!" McCree lowered his cowboy hat so no one could see his embarrassment. "I didn't do anything weird!"

Ashe shifted uncomfortably. 

Reaper lifted an eyebrow and looked at Ashe. "Well?"

"What?" Ashe demanded. "What'cha you lookin' at me for?"

Reaper looked away. "Nevermind. Let's just get started, shall we?"

Ashe grumbled something. Reaper glared at her and cleared his throat.

But before Reaper could say anything, D.Va screamed to the top of her lungs.

Reaper jumped, so did a few others at the table. Ashe gave D.Va a death stare. "What was that for?"

D.Va giggled. "Nothing. I just wanted to scare Reaper, and I succeeded. YAY!"

Reaper glared at D.Va, his eyes glowing red with anger. "HANA, WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?"

D.Va giggled again. "I don't know. UwU, sorry Weaper."

Reaper grumbled something to himself in Spanish, then started the meeting. 

"Okay, everybody just calm down. There will be no training today. I wanted to give you all a little break from being good." He eyed D.Va, as if singling her out from the 'good group.' "But we will still be doing night patrol. For tonight I want Symmetra and Junkrat to stand guard."

Junkrat let out a creepy laugh. Symmetra rolled her eyes, clearly not fond of spending the whole night with crackhead Junkrat.

"Do I have to?" Symmetra asked in her thick Indian accent.

Reaper gritted his teeth. "Yes," he said, his patience growing thinner and thinner throughout the meeting. "Why are you questioning me?"

Symmetra sighed. "Boomers."

Reaper pursed his lips, glaring at Symmetra, then sighed. He looked at all the heroes. "Widowmaker."

The French spider girl looked at Reaper with wide eyes. 

"Have you been working out?" He asked, looking impressed.

Widowmaker blushed. "I uh...um..."

"Because you look..." Reaper examing Widowmaker's thickness, "different."

Widowmaker began to look agitated. "Ugh, stop catcalling me."

Reaper chuckled, the pitch of his laugh deeper than the Mariana Trench. "I bet you're used to it."

McCree winked. "Damn right."

Widowmaker rolled her eyes. "Boys."

D.Va looked confused. She was looking at Reaper questioningly. "I thought you were gay."

"Mmm," Reaper paused, "my sexuality is none of your business."

"Ooh!" D.Va exclaimed teasingly. "But you like Soldier! So you must be bi!"

Jack blushed, not saying anything.

Reaper was silent as well, then he laughed. "Well, if I like Jack, then you must like Taehyun."

D.Va blushed. "Shutup, old man!"

Reaper sighed. "I'm only 31. That's not old," he defended himself.

Soldier: 76. "Um, yeah it is."

Reaper glared at Soldier. "You're only two years younger than me! That means you're old, too."

Jack shook his head. "Nope. I'm 29, not 31. So I'm not middle-aged."

Gabe let out an outraged cry. "I give up. This meeting is over."

After the meeting was over, McCree went to his room.

He sat on his chair and watched a TV show about these cowboys doing cowboy things like participating in rodeos and riding horses and farming etc.)

There was a knock on the door.

McCree blushed, knowing full well who was behind the door. He knew damn well that he was about to be killed.

McCree opened the door to his room hesitantly. Waiting for him was a furious Ashe.

"UGH!" Ashe screamed. She stomped in Jesse's room, holding a piece of paper with words on it. "IS THIS WHY YOU WERE LATE TO THE MEETING? BECAUSE YOU WERE WRITING ME THIS!?" She crumpled up the paper and threw it at him.

McCree flinched. The paper fell on the floor. He picked it up, uncrumpled it, and read:

Dear Ashe,

                     Hello darlin! How are u? You look mighty fine today, m'lady! I almost passed out by your beauty and grace when I first met you! You absolutely took my breath away, darlin! I'm writin you this letter cause I just wanted to say I love you and you have a special place in my heart! I've also been wantin to ask you if you want to go to the rodeo with me tomorrow afternoon. It'll be a lot of fun!

Yes or No?

Ashe had circled the no option many times to prove that she really didn't want to go to the rodeo with McCree. "I AIN'T GOIN TO NO DING DANG RODEO WITH YOU, JESSE MCCREE!"

McCree looked offended. "Geez, m'lady, it was just a question."

Ashe sighed and rolled her eyes. "Oh, Jesse. You don't understand me, do you?"

McCree looked confused.

"I don't date boys!" She screamed right in his ear. McCree backed away.

"Okay, okay." McCree was absolutely baffled by Ashe's furiosity, but he kinda liked it at the same time. "That's fine with me."

Ashe gave McCree one last 'I want to kill you' look, then huffed. She stomped out of Jesse's room with authority.

Once Ashe was gone, McCree sighed, sat back on his bed, and continued to watch his show, wishing Ashe were still here to watch it with him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 5.7K 29
Just a bunch of Overwatch x Reader fics
60.7K 2.3K 42
Lazy to think of a description. RIP.
1.8K 163 8
When Hanzo enlists in the army to fight the war against the omnics, Jesse can't bring himself to miss out. Building limbs for soldiers and trying his...
27.5K 710 14
Reaper x Soldier fanfiction. Have to do this one. As a Reaper Main it is my duty to write this book. Expect smut and language. If you don't know Over...