Destined (bl)

By Little_Freesia

Darkness conquared the werewolf continent across the land. Leaving everybody hopeless and helpless. The power... More

INTRODUCTION:
CHARACTERS:
PROLOGUE:
THE PROPHECY
Chapter 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 32
AUTHORS NOTE:
NEW STORY
THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!

CHAPTER 31

1.7K 66 10
By Little_Freesia

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

################################
SILVER MOON PACK

In the middle of the night, kit woke up when he felt something in his chest, he sit up and kean his back to the headboard. When he look at the window side he saw his angels In and Rome sitting there while looking at him. Kit smiled to the two.

"In and rome what are you doing here?", kit lovingly asked his sons as he opens his arms widely waiting for the two omega to run straight to him but In and rome just starred at him.

"Mommy we love you", rome tenderly said to his mother with his sweet smile.

"I love you two babies come here na don't be shy anymore", once again kit said.

"Mommy, rome and I will go somewhere we just visit you for the last time", In said making kit frown in confusion.

"What do you mean in?", kit asked again.

"Come on rommie we need to go baby brother", in exclaimed as he holds romes hand and they both stood up and leave the room.

"Rome, In come back here where are you two going?", kit asked as he followed his sons outside the room but as he opens the room he found nothing outside.

"Love whats the matter?", ming sleepily asked his mate as he hug him from behind.

"Ming I saw rome and in earlier, they said that they will go somewhere else and they exited our room but when I tried to follow them they dissappeared", kit informed his mate while his hands are trembling in fear.

Ming was about to say something when the packs beta comes running to them.

"What's the matter?", ming asked the beta jist handed him the phone and when he look to who it is he saw that it was max the university doctor.

"Hello max, its in the middle of the night why did you call?",

"Alpha ming please go here in the university with your luna hurry", after that the call ended and ming look at his mate.

"Max said that we need to go to the university right now", ming informed his mate and they both went back inside to prepare.

################################

The couple arrived at the university Max meet them at the gate. As they walks inside the university they were suprised when they turned on the way were the hospital was found. Kit hands were trembling in pure worry his mind was still on what he saw earlier in their room. Ming sense his mates uneasiness so he decided to ask max was really happening.

"Max what really happened why are we going to the hospital?", ming straightly asked his friend, mas didn't answer for a minute he just continue to walk.

"Max, its not really funny, lets go kit lets visit our sons", ming announced as they stop walking and about to turn around when max finally say something.

"Your sons were here, mingkit", max replied in a blank expression that makes the couple confused.

"What are they doing here, did they got hurt or what where are they max?", kit worriedly asked as he walks in front of max seeking for answers but max remains silent.

"Just follow me please", max simple replay as he once again turned around and continue to walks. The couple followed him in silent but in their hearts they starts to feel afraid of what's going to happened.

After five minutes they arrived at their destination. Ming and kit saw can and pharm with their friends and also their frinds fourth and the others looking at them. Kit keep looking around for his other two sons In and rome but he can't see them.

"Where's In and Rome?", kit asked as he walks to the group still searching for his two other sons. Kit look at his oldest and ask again.

"Can where's your brothers?", kit said as he holds cans hands with his trembling hands. can is avoiding his gaze.

"Pharm answer mommy where's your brothers?", this time ming asked his other pup pharm and his eyes widens as he saw tears falls to pharms eyes. His heart felts like something really happened.

"Why no one is answering my question where's my pups!!!!!", kit screamed in frustration, beam hug him and try to calm his friend but its futile because kit keeps screaming searching for his pups.

"They were here", max suddenly told the couple with a sad tone. The others give way to the parents as they enters the room.

Both ming and kit tears falls as they saw two of their sons lying lifelessly to a bed. Both bodies were already cleaned, reveiling how much pain they've gone through when they fought apollyon. Rome and In both have a wound on their chest, rome had a big wound on his abdomen and in have a slash wound to his neck.

"No........no........no..............In........rome!!!!!", kit cries and he run to his pups while ming was just standing at the doorway not sure what to do next. Two of his joy and pride was now lying lifelessly in the arms of his mate.

"What happened?", ming asked the others with his trembling voice. No one answer him as they all shakes their head.

"I said what happened tin can, didn't I told you two to protect your brothers, then why why this happens, we were just celebrated their birthday last week, and now this, tell me why!!!!!!!", ming screamed at tin and can as the tears falls to his eyes. His felt like he can't breath anymore.

"I'm sorry daddy, I didn't know that this will happened please forgive me I didn't know...............", can cries in pain while his mate tin was hugging him tightly.

"Goodbye, daddy mommy always take care of yourself", rome bid goodbye to his parents as they were about go back to their university with his brothers, and friends.

"See on the semester break mom dad", In added as he hug his parent lovingly.

"Mommy we love you", rome tenderly said to his mother with his sweet smile.

"I love you two babies come here na don't be shy anymore", once again kit said.

"Mommy, rome and I will go somewhere we just visit you for the last time", In said making kit frown in confusion.

"What do you mean in?", kit asked again.

"Come on rommie we need to go baby brother", in exclaimed as he holds romes hand and they both stood up and leave the room.

"Wake up my babies mommy was here now, I want to see your beautiful eyes again babies, please wake up, don't go somewhere else I need you two here", kit cried as he remembers what he saw earlier.

"We don't know what happened ming and kit the children just found them in the garden lying lifelessly with emma crying beside them when we asked emma she didn't remembers everything, I'm really sorry", fourth said in a sad voice. He know how hurt the two parents feels right now loosing two of their precious sons brutally like this will definitely torn them inside.

"My mother goddess know what happened to them, we need to contact her", fluke suddenly said with his eyes crying in pure red blood.

"You don't need to call me I'm here", a new voice was heard and they all saw the moon goddess herself, in her usual white dress her eyes was also crying with red blood. She was beside kit and holds both of his sons hands lovingly.

"Mother, what happened to my brothers who killed them?", fluke said in pure rage.

"Apollyon, he killed them",

################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE, COMMENT and FOLLOW
SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 81.4K 47
At 19, life has given Aislinn Nox many things, most of them she never wanted. Like dead parents at the age of six. Scars. A slaughtered pack. Night...
24.6K 865 43
There are many types of mates in the werewolf world. Alpha x Alpha, Omega x Beta, Alpha x Beta, Beta x Beta, Omega x Alpha, But there has never been...
6.5K 276 18
Ashton is an Alpha who hides who he is due to the fear of getting feared, and Caleb is an omega who hides his identity since he hates how omegas are...
28.4K 607 7
Sequel Collection series set in A/B/O (omegaverse) featuring F!Alphas, M!Alphas, M!Betas, and M!Omegas. Features: Rut and heat cycles, nesting, same...