Alrighty Aphrodite ━━ Percy W...

By -damrestroom

judy is psychic! (Percy Weasley x Oc) (Golden Era) More

Alrighty Aphrodite
Pt i. SPOOKY BOY AND GIRL
i. Just an Average Day
ii. Lonely Girl
iii. The Greenhouse
iv. Oh?
v. How Flowers Bloom
vi. Study Buddies!
vii. Halloween Prep
viii. Halloween Day
ix. ...And A Troll
x. Enjoy The Silence
xi. Only Joni Mitchell Can Help
xii. Slytherin vs Gryffindor
xiii. Very Very Fine
xiv. The Clearwater Household
xv. Cheers!
xvii. R.I.P V & J

xvi. Paul McCartney Replica

836 50 25
By -damrestroom

 ☠ 

JUDY HAS READ HER FAIR SHARE OF ROMANCE IN NOVELS. The love that blossomed between Anne Shirley and Gilbert Blythe, set very high expectations to Judy on falling in love. The thoughts of Judy's suitor and what he would be like was nothing like Derek. This was fine though perfectly fine with Judy, opposites do indeed attract. As soon as they kissed at the party the two of them talked it over decided they wanted to give it a shot of being in a relationship with one another. Derek is experienced in being with someone Judy on the other hand isn't this is her first boyfriend. Being with Derek is good so far he holds her hand in the corridors, he talks to her about conspiracy's and his families, Judy talks to him about her art and her book though most of the time he responds to talking about himself or with something about the government. Derek is nice so far, Judy feels good.

      When she announced her new boyfriend to her friends they were quite caught off guard since they had never heard of Derek before. Percy and Derek are okay with each other the two somewhat sent passive aggressive comments to each other because of how different they are but they manage to get along. Judy currently is sitting on the couch of the Ravenclaw common room Derek is laying on her lap while Lliad and Penelope are on the couch across.

     "The Government killed Paul McCartney." Says Derek out of the blue he has the tendency of doing that a lot

     "What?" Penelope replies caught off guard. "The bandmate of the beatles? I'm pretty sure he's very much alive."

    Judy chuckles. "Derek Paul is alive."

   "No you don't understand," Derek says. "They replaced him with a lookalike to help them control the younger generation minds with LSD. Which is why I chose not to listen to any of their music."

     Lliad and Penelope exchange weird looks with each other. Judy notices they do this a lot when Derek talks some of the things he says do indeed catch them off guard. "Well, they're music is pretty good you should give it a listen." Judy tells him.

      Derek sits up. "I gotta go babe. Theon is ordering extra Quidditch practice, Lliad shall we go?"

     Lliad looks up at him as if she doesn't want to go with him. "S-S-Sure." She stutters closing her book.

     Derek gives Judy a small peck, Lliad and Derek leave Judy sighs dreamily. "He's nice isn't he?"

     "He's something. . ."

    Judy scoffs. "Okay just because he speaks his mind doesnt mean he's bad he's open minded to things."

    "Judy he just said Paul McCartney is dead and replaced by a lookalike," Penelope says. "He talks about himself quite a lot."

      "He doesn't around me," Judy huffs. "He's trying to get you guys to know him, maybe you can try doing so before judging him I just started going out with him and he makes me happy so can you just please please give him a chance?"

       "I will I will because I love you," Penelope sighs. "Not sure about the boys they have quite the opinion on him."

      "The only person out of the boys who I care thinks about Derek is Percy," Says Judy. "Because, he's my best friend and I don't want them to hate each other."

"Remember when you guys didn't like each other?" Penelope reminds her, to Judy it seems like that was so long ago.

"We've grown," She states with a proud smile. "Besides, we're going to spend the summer together and I don't want Derek to—."

    "Wait wait wait!" Penelope holds her hand up. "Hold the fucking phone rephrase what you just said?

     Judy glares at Penelope oddly. "We're spending the summer together?" She repeats slowly, so Penelope won't ask her to say it again.

     Penelope gapes. "You're spending the summer together, fucking christ Judy might as well marry the guy if you're spending the summer together." She claps her hands together excited with a little squeal. "How did this happen?!"

     "I'm with someone Penelope remember Derek? On New Years Percy and I agreed we're going to spend the summer in his brothers sanctuary in Romania if he gets the okay from his parents. Mine already okayed it," She explains. "We're going to spend the rest of our summer there then two weeks before the school year starts we will go home."

     "How did you convince Percy to go see dragons in his brothers sanctuary? That boy can't even handle a small mess on the table how the hell are you two going to be able to be in Romania?" Penelope question's. That's true, how the hell did Percy be convinced to go?

      "You only live once," Judy replies. "It'll be fun we're going to see dragons."

     "Again how'd you convince him?" Penelope repeats. "What if there's only one bed?" She smirks playfully with an arched eyebrow.

    "Oh my god Penelope Derek remember Derek!"

»»----- ☠ -----««

      The Study Sessions between Judy and Percy have changed now that Derek joins them. It was no more comfortable silence between Judy or Percy, them helping one another out, now it's filled with Percy studying being the third wheel while Derek shows displays of affection the once in awhile giggle from Judy whispering for Derek to stop. Right now Derek has his arms around Judy's waist while she scans her eyes through the potions book, mesmerizing the steps for each potion necessary. Derek then puts his hand on her leg fidgeting with the fabric of her skirt.

       Judy looks down at the movement of his hand, feeling weird at the touch off Derek's hands down she stops it by covering her hand with his making it look as though she's trying to hold hands with him. "Derek shouldn't you be studying." She whispers to him.

     Derek shakes his head. "I don't study babe. I usually just wing it, I do really good on tests though," He reassures her at the end of the statement, Judy feels weird about his personality she's so used to Ravenclaws always being on top of it and studying she forgets the creative side of Ravenclaws and Derek is one of them with the beautiful paintings he always comes up with, as well as his music that he's shown to Judy.

      "This is O.W.Ls Derek this is to determine our whole career don't you want to study?"

     "Babes trust the process." He sighs Judy hears Percy let out a snort next to her.

     Derek glares at Percy, meanwhile he's just ignoring taking notes like he didn't just snort at Dereks comment. "Problem Weasley?"

     "No, not at all." Says Percy not even making eye contact with Derek his eyes still focusing on his notes.

     Derek hmph's to Percy's statement, Derek plays with the fabric on Judy's skirt. "I'll see you later?"

     "Of course." She shifts uncomfortably, with a small smile.

    Derek leans in and kisses her he made sure not to make it to long due to it being study hall. "Bye Babe." He then takes his bags and leaves study hall he left Judy with a big grin on her face trying to hold in her squels of happiness as she turns back to her work.

     "Hey babes can you help me on this?" She meets Percy's amused eyes. "What's wrong babe?"

   Judy stares at Percy annoyed. "Must you guys always make fun of him?" She mumbles. "Babe is something you call you significant other when you're in a relationship, i think it's quite cute."

     "I mean it's fine but, he just uses it so excessively," Percy chuckles. "I mean that conspiracy he said today about Paul McCart—."

     "Yes I know I know," She whispers back. "He's got an open mind okay, Derek is so kind and he makes me happy he's a good boyfriend."

      "Okay...babe."

    "Percy I don't know your middle name Weasley!"

    "Ignatius."

    "Percy Ignatius Weasley!" Then she starts giggling. "Ignatius?"

     "It's a family name it's my great uncles we all have unique middle names the only normal ones are Fred and George's," He informs her. "If we're making fun of middle names here what's your?"

     Judy pauses for a second. "Amybeth."

   "Amybeth? What a combination of two names."

   "Oh piss off," Judy rolls her eyes. "My parents were stuck on a name they already decided my sister's so they wanted my name to be either Beth or Amy, as my actual first name not my middle. Then my Mother decided that she wanted me to be named after her favorite actress Judy Garland which sounds similar to Garber so they went with it and combined Amybeth for my middle name."

"Does Derek know this?"

"No he doesn't. Thanks for reminding me I need to share him."

Percy smiles to himself. He knew before Derek. "Percy, what did you parents say about the whole sanctuary thing?"

"They haven't responded to it Charlie is all on board with it but, im not so sure about my parents."

"Dang it and I just got the okay from mine," Says Judy. "I've been researching about all the dragons as well, look I've even took notes." She pulls out her notebook opens it up and shows Percy, she points at the drawing of one of them. "That's a Chinese Fireball, it reminds me of Gryffindor with its red and gold colors." She explains Percy looks down at the notebook in fascination, she points to its nostrils. "It shoots flames from its nostrils, when I was looking at the pictures it's a beautiful creature Percy so beautiful." She whispers.

"You put a lot of detail into this," He tilts his head. "It look very nice Judy, especially the drawing of it did you draw it?"

"No I have no drawing abilities. Derek drew it for me, I colored it and did the research if I'm going to spend some time with dragons might as well get to know them you know," She smiles. "I'm really glad that I get to do it with you it's going to be awesome, I can't wait to see you scream at them."

      "I'm not going to scream," He says offended. "I have quite the backbone on me Garber."

"Doubt it."

"Do you have a backbone babe?"

"Percy Ignatius Weasley!"

»»----- ☠ -----««

A/N:

Okay guys we're only going to get like two or three more chapters of them in fifth year, so expect some l time jumps!! Just because I really really want to write them at the Dragon Sanctuary and I can't see anymore need for the plot in fifth year when it would just be a lot of fillers I got more angsty shit in sixth year. Also I got so much idea's I came up with at the dragon sanctuary like once I came off with the idea I just went off. Just a little informing Judy is literally going to pop off in seventh year, she will become the queen of literally everything ya'll ain't ready yet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.8K 1K 53
Two redheads One love In good times and bad In health and sickness At least that's what they thought... a Fred Weasley love (and more) story 02/22...
119K 3.3K 37
❝EVERYBODY WONDERS WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE TO LOVE YOU, WALK PAST, QUICK BRUSH❞ Birdie Potter wanted a peaceful year at Hogwarts after the chaotic prev...
96.6K 2.6K 10
❝And where Olivia Weasley went, chaos followed❞ pls dont read this is so bad [golden trio era || harry×oc] [all rights go to JK terf Rowling, I own n...
224K 8.4K 49
❝You are the most aggravating person that I've ever met in my entire life!❞ ❝Bloody hell! How many times are you gonna say that?❞ In which she aligns...