What Is Love (TodoBakuDeku)

By Chai_Tea_Fanfics

Soulmate and Quirk AU Warning Contains: Attempts of Suicide Abuse Depression Blood Rape Self Ha... More

A/N: Fun Facts. Please Read.
1: The Doctor's Report
2: Touchy Bois
4: The Beaten Broccoli
5: Insert Cringe
6: The Party
7: The Attempt
8: It's All My Fault
9: The Outbreak
10: Demonetized
11: Lost And Found
12: Urges
13: The Confession
14: #killmineta
15: The Reunion
16: I'll Apologize In Advance
17: The Morning After
18: Taken
19: Broken Again
20: False Truths
21: The Mission
22: News
23: Trapped
24: Search
25: Never Let Go
26: Welp...
27: Long Time No See
28: Rut
29: That's Rough Buddy
30: More Than Perfect
31: This Is Love

3: Daddy Issues

25K 738 1K
By Chai_Tea_Fanfics

TW: Abuse, blood

Todoroki POV

I walked hand in hand with Bakugou towards the school. He stopped when he reached a certain road. 

"Umm...is there a chance we could keep this a secret? At least until New Years Eve anyway?" He asked. 

"Sure, I don't see any problem with that." I say he smiles as we unlink hands and continued down the road. While I would like to be able to have a public relationship with Bakugou sooner, I understand why he's nervous and I respect his choice. 

I saw that green haired boy again. He was leaving a house, and looked really upset.

"OI DEKU!" Bakugou yells. He looked in our direction and I noticed some red marks on his body, although I decided to ignore it as it wasn't my business. Bakugou walked in his direction and I followed behind him.

"Kacchan... I thought you didn't like coming down this route," He says with a shaky voice. 

"Yeah well today I fucking feel like going this way you damn nerd!" We walked past the boy and continued heading to school, but there was a question that I had always wanted to ask. 

"Bakugou, why do you treat that kid so poorly?" He looked shocked for a second, and tensed up at the question. 

"Why the fuck do you want to know IcyHot? And before you say anything his name is Izuku Midoriya, I figured you'd want to know."

"Actually I have been wondering that for a while, so thanks. But back to my question. It just seems like you always have a reason to lash out at him, and I would like to know why. As your mate I feel like I should understand the things that make you so angry so I can avoid upsetting you." The more I talked the more Bakugou's anger seemed to bubble up, until he couldn't hold it.

"I JUST FUCKING FEEL LIKE IT YOU DAMN ICYHOT BASTARD, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU TRYING TO GET IN MY BUSINESS?!" He screamed at me. We hadn't gotten in any fights before, and I started having flashbacks to when my old man would lash out at me for asking questions. I could feel the tears start to form in my eyes, but I turned around before they threatened to fall. I couldn't cry in front of people, especially not a mate because they'll think I'm weak.

I began to walk the other way, deciding to take a different route to school when I heard someone call out to me. 

"Shoto..." I flinched at the use of my first name and turned around to see my blond Alpha. 

"Look...I'm sorry. I just get angry and emotional when I think about Deku. It wasn't your fault. I do it for personal reasons..." I looked at his crimson red eyes and saw the guilt that coated them. 

"Can you at least stop, or at least take it down like ten notches? When I witness it, it makes me feel on edge or something." I explained. He sighs but nods.

"Fine I'll keep it to a minimum but I won't stop, I can't, I have my personal reasons." He explains, I nod and go to walk back to school, but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a sweet and loving kiss. After our lips parted, he wrapped his arms around me, and I melted into the warmth of the hug. We separated and realized the time before we sprinted to school, making it just before the bell rang. Everyone was in their seats when we arrived...except Midoriya, his seat was empty.

Deku POV

I woke up to my alarm going off in my ears, quickly slamming my hand on the damn clock to turn it off. It was the first day of UA, but I wasn't as excited as I should be. Over the years my mom has done a lot of shitty things, but there is one thing that happens constantly. She blames me for making my dad leave, and accuses me of taking away the only happiness in her life, and in return she does the same to me. Somehow she manages to destroy anything I care about. At this point I'm not sure if I still have the ability to care and love, but something tells me that's not the case. I worked too hard to get into UA and refused to let her take that from me, if I act like I hate it she won't want to change anything about it...right?

I was snapped out of thought by a toaster smashing into my head. Yeah...SHE THREW A FUCKING TOASTER AT ME! As she walked closer to me I could smell the alcohol on her, and knew she had been drinking. Maybe that's why she chose a toaster...I have no idea.

"Dammmmit...Why diiiiidnnnnn'tttt itttt fuc *hic*hnnnggg electtttroooocuteee yooouuuuu?" She was slurring her words, definitely drunk. 

"Maybe because it's not plugged in...?" That was a mistake. I quickly managed to get outside, before she could say anything, and I saw Kacchan and that red and white haired boy. Kacchan called for me and I turned, trying to hide the forming bruise on my face but failing. 

"K-Kacchan?... I Thought you didn't like coming down this route..?" I was very much confused. He then yelled like normal about how he didn't give a fuck about what he said. The two boys walked away elsewhere. Shit! I forgot my bag. I open the house door and see her holding it with an angry expression on her face.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY YOU WORTHLESS BRAT?!" She began walking towards me before yanking me back inside and slapping me across the face harder than she ever had before, making me fall to the ground. That was definitely going to leave a bruise, great. I could feel the blood pour out of my nose and lip as she started kicking me in the face. I tried to grab her ankle and stop her foot from hitting my face, but it only pissed her off more.

She wrapped her hands around my neck, slowly adding more and more pressure. I was so focused on trying to breath that I didn't notice her pull something out from behind her. I could barely make out a small shiny object, but I knew it wasn't good whatever it was. 

"This is something special I've been saving just for you, Izuku. A little present from mom..." Terrified was an understatement, I was sobbing on the floor barely able to take in any air, as I was being tortured by a sinister maniac.

I suddenly felt our position change as she pinned my arms down with her foot and used her now free hands to lift up my shirt and stuff it in my mouth, muffling my screams and sobs. 

"Now, now, Izu...we don't want anyone hearing do we?" All I could do was cry, I felt completely helpless. I felt a burn coming from my stomach as she dug the blade into my skin, the pain  spreading the longer it went on.

I tried to get my hands free, but to no avail, and I couldn't muster the strength to look down at what she was doing to me. I began to feel blood pouring down my sides and form a pool underneath me, staining the hallway carpet red. The pain continued as she moved down to my legs, as well as my arms. It felt as if hours had gone by once she finally stopped. I was a sobbing mess on the floor, my tears mixing with the blood that had surrounded me. I finally decided to try and stand up to see what the hell she did to me. I pulled my saliva soaked shirt out of my mouth, as I limped to the bathroom. When I looked in the mirror I was horrified at what I saw. My body was covered in gashes, and words carved into my skin. My arms and legs had the words 'Worthless', 'Mistake', and 'Burden' carved over and over again. But across my entire stomach were the words 'USELESS OMEGA' to ensure that I would never forget what I am.

I was so shocked by the damage that I didn't notice her come into the bathroom. When I noticed her, I couldn't even look up at her...I was so terrified of what she had become. 

"Next time, do it to yourself and don't waste my time" She said before throwing the bloody blade on the ground next to me.

I don't have time for this right now, I need to get to school so more people don't hate me for being late, although it was bound to happen anyway. I quickly took out the emergency first aid kit that was in the bathroom and tried to clean some of the wounds. But in the end there were too many. I messily wrapped my body in bandages, just hoping my uniform wouldn't be covered in blood by the end of the day. I grabbed the foundation bottle I kept in the bathroom, poorly attempting to cover the bruises on my face before making my way to school. 

Bakugou POV

I was listening to Aizawa's lesson, not fully paying attention because I'm a genius and don't have to, when suddenly the door creaked open. Everyone looked over to see a very...tired looking Deku. What the hell happened to him? 

"OI DEKU WHAT THE FUC-"

"Bakugou sit down and watch your language please. Midoriya take a seat, but I need to speak with you after class" Aizawa lazily said before going back to the lesson. I watched Deku limp over to his desk, and he winces in pain with every move he makes. What the fuck is going on?

~Time Skip, Brought To You By Your Insomniac Authors~

The bell rang and the class began to file out to lunch, while Deku stayed back to talk to Aizawa. For some reason I felt the urge to wait for him to finish, so I grabbed my stuff and stood in the hallway waiting for Deku.

He finally came out about 10 minutes later, looking even more exhausted if that was even possible. 

"Hey Deku," I motioned for him to come over to me, he began to walk over but stopped when his phone started ringing. I sighed and watched him nervously answer the call.

"He-hello?"

"Izuku I want you home in 15 minutes, do you understand me...We have another surprise for you." Deku hung up the phone and I could see tears begin to form in his eyes, and as I looked closer I saw faint bruises on his face. Deku must have noticed me staring because he slightly panicked and snapped out of his trance, turning to hide his face.  Except I could still see the tears in his eyes, which slowly began to fall down his cheeks.

"Deku who called you?" I knew something happened on that call, and I needed to know what the fuck they said. 

"Kacchan ple-please just...I have to go, just- tell Mr. Aizawa that I-that I don't feel well." I had no time to argue with him as he bolted down the hallway and out of the front doors. Deku what is going on with you?

Deku POV

I ran home as fast as I could, but all the wounds and cuts on my body kept me from going full speed, and I could feel blood pour out of the larger cuts with every step I took. I finally reached the front door but before I could knock, it swung open. 

"Tch, tch, tch Izuku...I said be home in 15 minutes...it's been 16." She grabbed my arm and threw me into the house, but a pair of arms caught me before I could hit the ground. I looked up at my savior and saw a strange man...yet he looked oddly familiar.

"Hello son."

2004 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 4.3K 37
Izuku Midoriya. The happy, cheerful, cute little boy that we all know and love. His life is going great, besides the fact that it's actually a mess...
152K 4.7K 41
⚠️Warning⚠️ Contains Smut Omegaverse Bullying Suicide attemps Mpreg Cursing Bakugo always wanted to be the best, he believed he was the best, when h...
28.5K 1.1K 10
In the large kingdom of Hosu, there are three sub-territories: the Todoroki, Bakugou, and Sabishi families. All hosted great families of strong alpha...
21.5K 513 1
🔞Includes Mature Themes🔞 Such As- Sex A/B/O Dynamics Profanity Etc. If any of this makes you uncomfortable, read with caution. 🔞Read at your own...