Twink

Autorstwa KevWrites

Milo is living his best life. He works at a bar in Manchester's gay village. He spends his evenings at work c... Więcej

Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty- Two
Twenty- Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty- Six
Twenty- Seven
Twenty- Eight
Twenty- Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty- Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five

One

66 10 2
Autorstwa KevWrites

I fucking love my life. It's not exactly how I imagined it to be, but I was making the best of it. I moved to Manchester last year to go to university. I wasn't sure what I wanted to do, but I knew this was the place I wanted to do it. Manchester is known for it's amazing gay scene and I wanted to be part of that. I came out as gay last year and I've been loving the life that goes with it ever since.

I came from a small village in the middle of nowhere where everyone knew everyone else's business. I was the only gay kid there and I'd outgrown it long ago. I wanted to meet other people like me and I could never do that if I stayed there. I knew I had to get away, so going to university was the best way to do it.

I got a job in one of the bars in the gay village as soon as I arrived. I needed the extra cash as my parents weren't exactly rich. They were farmers. They got by okay, but they weren't exactly loaded. I figured it would be good to get a job the help take some of the financial burden from them. But that wasn't the only reason. I figured getting a job in the gay village would help me meet other people and really make me part of it.

I found a job in my first week there. I'd never worked in a bar, but I could tell the manager, Gary, really fancied me. I assumed that was why I got the job, but I became an awesome barman, so I knew he didn't regret taking me on.

After a few weeks I knew further education wasn't for me. I think I already knew that, but was so desperate to get away, I thought it was my only option. I asked Gary if there was any chance of a fulltime job and he was able to give me some extra hours. I dropped out of university and became a fulltime barman. It was the best decision I ever made. I loved my job.

I got to party and chat to hot guys every night of the week. They bought me drinks and I often went out with the new people I met after my shift. Often I'd end up going home with them at the end of the night.

I didn't make a lot of money, but it was enough to pay my rent and bills. I got let into clubs for free as I knew all the door staff, and never had to buy my own drinks.

I knew I couldn't live like this forever, but I'd got plenty of time to work out what I wanted to do with my life. I was only eighteen.

My life was good right now and that was all I cared about.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

22 1 10
Jordan and Noah are Best Friends. Complete opposites, but Best Briends. Jordan works at the small town car-workshop. He is 19, goes out partying, ne...
926K 18.3K 23
NOW PUBLISHED. GET THE BARTENDER ON AMAZON!! TW: Homophobia, Self-harm, Drug-use and insinuations of Sexual Assault are heavily present in this story...
8.2K 274 18
A closeted young man from a Caribbean country moves to America and ends up in the same college as his online crush yet unable to come to terms with h...
341 25 36
(M/M, COMPLETE) After Milo is forced to drop out and work at his hometown grocery store, his jaded coworker becomes interested in him. Together, they...