Werewolf and vampires human a...

By Suvikav

More

Werewolf Clan
Vampire Clan
Human Angels
chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-4
Chapter-3
chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
EPILOGUE
EPILOGUE-2

Chapter-8

77 5 0
By Suvikav

Swetha:Ok I am sorry I will wash your clothes doll and now I will solve your problems when I went to purchase gift for Chris family I purchased clothes for us I don't no why that three dresses just got my eye wait I will give you that.

Bans:You purchased dress for me ya surely it will not be nice it will be a disaster to irritate me more you would have bought girly clothes.

Varuna:No bans that day just to tease you she showed you that dress I no she bought that dress for you but it was kavitha Aunty's order to swetha I am sure now she would have bought the dress according to our taste trust her bans.

Bans:Ok for you I am trusting this devil.

Swetha:Ha how mean I am hurt here because of you bans I said to her and showed my heart.

Bans and Varuna together at the same time said drama queen can you please stop your act.

Swetha:I am not a queen princess but let it be Chris Ryan I called them come and help me to get shopping bags  there are lot of bags after collecting it we all went inside Chris house hmm wait let me check the packages haan Varuna here is your dress.

Varuna:She gave me a packet inside was a kurthi and legging I was happy because it was my type of dress though I consoled bans I was little worried like she will prank us but no our princess has grown up.

Swetha:Haan bans here is your dress I said and gave it to her it's a baggy t-shirt and a jean.

Varuna and bans came to me and asked in a whisper ok thankyou for this dress but innerwares swetha.

Swetha:It's inside the bag don't worry and I turned to Chris and asked for the guest room to change our dress they both went to the direction they went and all the boys turn to me because I didn't go right I smiled at Chris and ryan he understood me and showed his hand with a big grin I gave him a bag he went inside the kitchen others where shocked because of my behaviour I smiled at them shrugged myself and went to stand near Chris and Ryan.

Chris:They three whispered something and they both went to change the dress but swetha was still there we all turned to her and with her smile I no she has purchased icecream and wants me to keep it in fridge I went to kitchen and kept it in fridge when I came out she came near me and Ryan if she stands like this she will surely fall sick as if knowing my plight Ryan said yes so we took swetha to my room to change her dress and I asked Ben to heat water.

Ryan:Me and Chris no about swetha but all were looking puzzled by us after he came we both thought same thing she will fall sick so we went to Chris room by dragging swetha we gave some necessaries to her to take bath and waited for her outside the room.

Alex:First Varuna came in kurthi and legging it was so good in her I think she took a shower because she was looking so fresh and after her friend came in some baggy t-shirt and jeans when they came down Varuna went near Ben and he was holding her hand and assuring her which made me very angry but he just shrugged it and was talking with her and her friend went near Elle and they were talking about something and we all introduced ourselves when I gave my hand for shake hand she with little hesitant gave her hand and I noticed Dani who was looking more pissed because they three went to Chris room before an hour but they are not down till now.

Varuna:I was nervous to go down first but after looking at Ben I was relieved and after sometime bans came but I don't no why my heart is beating really fast and when I shake hand with that Alex I felt lot of electricity shot through me we all were waiting for swetha at that time Ben gave me and bans a hot chocolate we all were drinking that.

Bans:After Varuna I came down in first time in her life swetha has done a good job for selecting a dress for me

Swetha:Chris and Ryan doesn't have patience at all after taking a bath I weared my new skirt which I bought today and opened the door they both were staring at me shocked I lost my patience and asked what?

Chris:She was looking very beautiful I looked at Ryan he also have the same thought I think I scratched my head and said you look so cute.

Ryan:And beautiful like a angel I said in first time in our life we saw swetha getting shocked.

Swetha:I was shocked with their complement I laughed at them and came in the middle by joining our hand and asked them let us go

Chris and Ryan:Yes your highness come.

They three were laughing and going down which made one guy to burn in jealous.

Dani:I don't no what make that princess to take this much time to Grace us with her presence but when she came laughing and holding hand with them I lost my cool we all are waiting for her past one hour and she is enjoying her time with them when I was about to go and seperate them Alex stopped me from doing so and warned me.

Chris:My mate was beautiful in her dress I was just lost looking at her.

Swetha:When we went down suddenly Chris stopped talking I saw him starting at someone like admiring them when I saw who he was staring my eyes went wide he was staring bans then I looked at her but she was talking with some guy then I looked at Ryan as if reading my mind he signed and nodded his head which cleared my doubt and then I felt someone staring at me creepily and I looked at his direction and warned him with my eyes and turned other side.

Dani:I was jealous of Chris and Ryan but to accept the fact she was very beautiful in her dress I was mesmerized by her look when she turned and gave me a warning look I was shocked sure I was staring at her creepily but she has some guts to warn me interesting I have to no more about her.

Swetha:When Chris was staring at her i went to kitchen silently to have my icecream when I was about to take a byte someone snatched my icecream who has that dare to snatch my icecream if anything happens to my icecream I will kill them for sure when I turned to see who was it Ryan was standing with my icecream tub and smirking at me and he ranned away with my icecream calling Chris. arrrggg I have to catch him.

Chris:I was startled when Ryan shouted my name and coming from kitchen running towards me I can't understand what happened swetha was chasing him then only I looked at his hand he was having her icecream tub he gave it to me and winked at me swetha was very pissed now and was angrily coming towards me so we both started running from her.

Swetha:This two are death if I got them while chasing them something strucked between my legs and I was about to fall down but someone caught me in my arms I felt some tingles and electricity passed through me when he was holding me after some daze I asked him to leave me but he was staring at me like I am his long lost love I lost my patience and was about to shout at him but Chris and Ryan dragged me from him.

Dani:I was shocked when she was chasing them for icecream oh God this girl is surely a mystery now only she got drenched fully in rain and now she wants to eat icecream is she insane but their bond made me jealous I was going after her when she was about to fall I caught her she was so perfect in my arms her body contact made me feel warm my wolf was very happy I think she also felt something after sometime she was saying something but I was so lost in her I didn't listen what she said but suddenly she was dragged from me I was about to attack them but Alex stopped me when I saw who dragged her it was again Chris and Ryan why they are always with her this Chris got his mate na he can go to her na arrrggg what I am even thinking she is no one to you Dani.

Chris and Ryan dragged swetha from Dani when she lost her patience they was about to give the tub to her but asked her something.

Chris & Ryan: Swetha wait if you want this tub you have to answer us.

Swetha:Ok ask

Chris & Ryan:Swetha you will always slap us when we are sad but today you consoled your friend by asking sorry and kissing her na so princess if you want this tub you should also give kiss to us hereafter and try to avoid slapping us.

Swetha:Hey this is not fair you will always not listen to me so I will slap you but ok I will try to lessen my slap but kiss don't I have another option.

Chris & Ryan:No princess no other option.

Ben,Alex,Elle are shocked because of Chris and Ryan request they looked at Dani he was beyond pissed and angry we think this two wants dead wish today.

Swetha:Ok fine bend down you guys are very height.

Chris & ryan:You are short princess and no we are not bending down.

Swetha:Aaaarrrrggg ok fine I will do it but you should not think who I kiss first is my favourite because I like you both same.

Chris & Ryan:Ok done.

Swetha:Ryan you only snatched my tub first so I kissed Chris cheek first and then kissed Ryan cheek ok my dare completed.

Chris:I started laughing because Ryan was pouting and sad because swetha kissed me first this guy seriously is a child.

Ryan:Not fair swetha.

Swetha:I like you both at same level so don't feel sad Ryan saying that I fed him icecream after having my first byte he also laughed and fed me then I fed Chris he also fed me like that we are sharing my icecream though I bought their favorite flavours after our friendship they started sharing my icecream now they don't like their favorite flavour icecream also they always share with me.i turned to everyone and said guys I have brought many flavours its in fridge go and have it they all went inside and we three are feading each other suddenly I heard a animalistic sound when I was about to turn Chris and Ryan came infront of me like they are protecting me they were staring at someone like they will kill him if he try to come near us my curiosity just got best of me when all of them came there.

Swetha there are two more flavours in fridge for whom you brought that some guy asked me.

Swetha:Oh that one is for Chris and Ryan but what to do after our friendship na this guys doesn't eat their ice cream they always wants to share with me what can I do I love my icecream but I also love this idiots na so I have to always sacrifice mine but I don't no why but nowadays I can't eat it alone without them I said pouting.

All looked at me like I am from another world and started laughing but bans and Varuna no about me so they just shrugged it.

Swetha:Ok Chris is this your manners introduce your family members to me.

Chris:Haan ok princess

Swetha:Wait before that I will tell about me ok

Chris:I just shrugged my shoulders and sat with Ryan.

Swetha:Ok guys my name is swetha I am from Chennai basically I am a South Indian girl mother tongue Tamil I love my family a lot my dad is my hero,ma and my devil sister Pavithra and I have completed my ug in Chennai and pursuing my pg here and work in a library for part time and I have many besties but with me now in London I have two besties bans sorry I mean bharathi we will call her as bans and doll Varuna we are living in the condo which is 15 mins away from here and this idiots Chris and Ryan and I am a no nonsense type of girl so beware and I hate or you can say I don't believe in love,relationships and commitments don't mess with me if you mess with me I will mess with you more than once think twice before messing with me and that's it guys I said sweetly smiling at them and went to rayn and Chris they gave me place in between them I sat their and was holding their hands it's always our one of thing which we often do it from our first meet and this two always make me sit in between them I don't no why but I didn't thought to question them.

All were looking at me baffled and trying to process the information which I said to them when they were clear they were shocked and looked at me i smiled at them they gulped and nodded their heads.

Chris:I gave intro of everyone to swetha and was staring at bans.

Bans:I don't no why that guy Chris staring at me make me nervous and warm and his bond with swetha makes me happy I don't no why.

Swetha:Ok guys I had bought gift for everyone I said and gave to them I don't no why but this guy Daniel is staring at me creepily and throwing daggers at me the gift i bought him was smiley ball because Chris said he has anger issues but now looking at that I am happy this will irritate him more na I will be satisfied with his reaction with that I went to him smiling at him and gave him his gift he stared at me and opened the gift when he saw that he was dam angry his face was worth watching when he looked at me I smirked at him which made him more angry and suddenly......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

629K 25.1K 83
A rude arrogant Arnav Singh raizada obsessed with innocent naive girl khushi. and want to get her by hook or by crook. guys this story is different...
30.7K 2.5K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
77.6K 3.6K 38
Aniruddh and Bondita married to each other in abnormal circumstances but destiny played its role in background made them realise each other's importa...
77.6K 4.1K 18
She is an Angel. He is a Devil She knows only to Love. He knows only to Kill She is a Sweetheart. He is Rude & Arrogant She is Positive. He is Negati...