Clementine and Male Reader: B...

By SawtoothEel0903

Clementine and Y/N have been to together since the beginning. Clementine has made a lot of mistakes that hurt... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
The End?
Sequel Out Now

Chapter 35

1.7K 43 2
By SawtoothEel0903

Leslie smiles one last time at Y/N before running off with Mark. They run towards the gate while avoiding bullets from both sides. Leslie noticed that the people of Sunset were giving her confused looks as she was running.

She gets into a truck with Mark and starts following the rest of the cars. They ride in the truck for a couple of minutes until Mark's radio goes off.

Lily: "Pull over."

Mark: "Why?"

Lily: "Pull over!"

Mark: "Okay."

The cars in front of them stop and Mark tells the driver to stop.

Mark: "Come on, let's go see what she wants."

They get out of the truck and Leslie is pushed into the truck with a gun to her head.

Lily: "Who are you?"

Mark runs over to her side.

Mark: "Wait, stop Lily!"

Lily looks over at Mark with a mad face.

Lily: "Who is she?"

Mark: "Her name's Leslie. She used to live with me back in Alpha."

She looks back at Leslie who doesn't even look scared and pushes the gun harder on her head.

Lily: "Is that so?"

Leslie: "Isn't that what he said?"

Lily looks at Mark unamused.

Mark: "She'll be helpful, she knows her way around Sunset. She could help us."

She looks at Leslie for her response.

Leslie: "It's true. They have a lot of weak points. You just need to hit them when they least expect it."

Lily: "You don't think I know that?"

Leslie: "You were close, but you still failed."

Lily lets her go and stares her down.

Lily: "What's your plan here?"

Leslie: "I just wanna get away from there as fast as possible. If I could help you guys out, then maybe I'll have a place to stay from now on."

Lily continues staring her down but it doesn't affect Leslie.

Lily: "You tell me everything, and we'll see about a spot for you."

Leslie: "That's all I want."

She looks at her for a couple of seconds before she walks up to Mark.

Lily: "I'm gonna be keeping my eye on her, the both of you. If anything happens, it's on you."

Mark: "Yes, ma'am."

Lily: "Let's go!"

They all get back into their trucks and continue driving back to Delta.

Leslie is looking out of the window when Mark scoots next to her and puts his arm around her.

Mark: "Hey."

Leslie looks at him.

Mark: "I missed you. I'm sorry for what I did, but I promise it'll never happen again."

Leslie: "I know."

He leans in for a kiss but Leslie turns her head and he kisses her cheek instead. She gives him a faint smile and continues looking out the window.

~~~~~~~~~~

They arrive at Delta and get out of the trucks. Lily goes up to Mark and Leslie.

Lily: "Both of you. My office. Now."

Mark nods and they follow Lily into her office. Once they enter she closes the door and leads them over to a desk. She goes behind it and leans on it while placing her pistol on the surface.

Lily: "Tell me everything."

The next few minutes are Leslie telling Lily a bunch of bullshit about Sunset. She had to play her part but wasn't gonna give away anything critical. Lily seemed to feed into her lies and seemed convinced.

Lily: "Is that all?"

Leslie: "That's all I know. I've only been there for a year now. No relationships, just a lot of information."

Lily stands up from the chair she was sitting in and stands in front of Leslie.

Lily: "How good are you at fighting?"

Leslie: "One of the best in Alpha."

Lily: "Alpha doesn't exist anymore."

Leslie: "I'm aware of that, but still better than most people here."

Lily is surprised by her confidence. She then looks past her and at Mark.

Mark: "To be frank, ma'am. She's telling the truth. She used to kick my ass back in Alpha."

Leslie looks at Lily in the eyes with a small smirk. Lily still seemed unconvinced.

Lily: "If that's the case, then I'll have you fight one of our best female fighters. Right now."

Leslie looks back at Mark who looks surprised and then back at Lily.

Lily: "If you beat her, then you earn a place for yourself here."

Leslie is a little unsure since she hasn't fought since the pregnancy.

Leslie: "...let's do it."

Lily: "Mark, take her to the ring. I'll get her opponent."

Mark: "Yes, ma'am."

Mark nods his head at the door and Leslie follows him out. He leads her to a spot in the community where a boxing ring is set up. There was currently a fight going on and people were around the ring cheering on. She noticed that Abramovici was in the fight but had a couple of bruises on his face and his neck was bandaged up.

She steps closer to the ring and watches him fight. It's been a long time since she's seen him and she could tell that he's changed since then. He used to be more friendly back then but now acts like a total monster.

Abramovici notices Leslie watching him and stands there in shock. His opponent takes advantage of this and punches him in the stomach and face. Abramovici is caught off guard and is backed up into the ropes. His opponent gets a few more hits in before Abramovici gets back into action and catches his hand. Abramovici headbutts him and takes the opportunity to get off of the ropes. He punches him in the stomach and uppercuts him sending him to the floor. Abramovici grabs him and lifts him up over his head. People cheer on as he body slams him onto the canvas and puts his foot on his chest. The crowd counts to three and cheer as Abramovici wins the fight. Abramovici leaves the ring and the man is dragged out of it.

Leslie: "Looks fun." She says sarcastically.

Mark: "[chuckle] "Not really. Anything goes except for weapons and cheap shots."

Leslie: "So...where's my opponent?"

Mark looks around and sees her approaching. He signals to the people running the fights to prepare Leslie.

Mark: "Head over there so you can get ready. I'll go get your opponent."

Leslie nods and walks off. Mark walks up to Amanda, Leslie's opponent.

Amanda: "You're back."

She tries to lean in for a kiss but Mark stops her.

Amanda: "Shit. Is Jasmine here?"

Mark: "No. In fact she's not even on this earth anymore."

Amanda: "She's dead?"

Mark nods.

Amanda: "How?"

Mark: "They shot her dead."

Amanda: "I'm sorry. But at least we can be together now."

She tries to hug him but he stops her.

Mark: "Yeah, that's not gonna happen."

Amanda: "What are you talking about?"

She looks past him and sees Leslie getting her knuckles wrapped.

Amanda: "Who the hell is that?"

Mark: "That's your opponent. And she belongs to me. Good luck."

He walks away from her and goes up to Leslie.

Mark: "You ready?"

Leslie nods.

Mark turns and sees Amanda getting her knuckles wrapped as well. She looks at Leslie and gives her a dirty look.

Mark: "Start heading to the ring, good luck."

Leslie walks to the ring and notices she's getting stared at by all the people surrounding it. She gets in it and waits for Amanda. Amanda finally steps into the ring and stares Leslie down. A lot of the men surrounding the ring are whistling and laughing at them.

The bell rings and the girls start walking around in circles.

Amanda: "I'll finish this quickly." She raises her hands up in a fighting manner.

Leslie: "Good, so I don't have to waste my time." She does the same.

They approach each other and Amanda throws the first punch but Leslie dodges it. Leslie swings and throws an uppercut but Amanda dodges it and pushes her hand down.

Amanda: "Rookie."

Amanda goes to throw a punch but fakes it and kicks Leslie in her side. She clutches her side and bends over and Amanda heels kicks her-sending her to the floor.

Leslie is on the floor while holding on to her side, she is still a little sensitive in that area. She looks to her side and sees Lily watching her with her arms crossed. Behind her we're Mark and Abramovici. She slowly gets up and realizes she needs to end this fast.

She finally gets up and Amanda approaches her. Before she gets to her, Leslie kicks Amanda in her inner thigh. She runs and gives her a flying knee kick which sends her to the ropes. She starts giving Amanda uppercuts to her stomach and face. The crowd roars louder and Leslie speeds up her punches.

One of the girls in the crowd throws a rock and hits Leslie in the back. She stops and turns around to see who did it. Amanda takes the opportunity to left hook Leslie and headbutts her. Leslie falls to the floor and checks her lip for any blood, which there is.

She quickly gets up and Amanda uses the ropes as a slingshot and jumps towards Leslie. One roundhouse kick by Leslie is enough to lay her out before she could reach her. Leslie walks over to her body and puts her foot on her. The crowd counts to three and Leslie puts her hand up as she stares down Lily.

The crowd cheers as she wins the fight. Lily claps slowly while smirking.

~~~~~~~~~

Leslie is sitting outside of Mark's house while cleaning her lip from any blood. She sees Abramovici walking by and whistles to him. He looks at her and she waves him over.

Leslie: "Hey, big guy."

Abramovici: "Hello, Leslie."

They quickly hug each other and Leslie continues cleaning her lip.

Leslie: "How you been?"

Abramovici: "Same as always. Getting annoyed by Mark."

Leslie: [chuckle] "It never stops, does it?"

Abramovici: "No, he is just jealous because I am superior." He says while flexing his bicep.

They both laugh.

Abramovici: "It's been a long time, друг. (friend)"

Leslie: "Yeah, it has."

Abramovici hears whistling and turns around to see a group of women waving him over.

Abramovici: "I wish I could talk more, but Abramovici has some business to handle."

Leslie: [chuckle] "That's okay, take care."

Abramovici: "You too, especially with him."

Leslie is confused and Abramovici waves goodbye. After awhile, Mark comes back from Lily's house.

Leslie: "So?"

Mark: "She's impressed, Amanda not so much. You can stay."

Leslie: "Good."

Mark sits down next to her.

Mark: "So, what were you up to while you were gone?"

Leslie: [sigh] "Let's talk about it later, I don't really feel like it right now."

Mark: "That's fine. Come on."

He takes her hand and leads her inside the house.

They go into the room and Leslie sits on the bed. Mark sits next to her and to Leslie's surprise, he starts kissing her. He tries to reach under her shirt but she quickly stops him.

Mark: "What's wrong?"

Leslie: "I don't want to do this right now. I'm really tired."

Mark: "Alright, let's go to sleep then."

Mark turns off the lamp and they both lay down. Mark scoots closer and puts his arm around her, much to Leslie's comfort. She ignores it and tries to go to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

511 22 18
(This story is a continuation of the end of telltales the walking dead game. It follows the end of the "Loved Louis" route. So if you are not interes...
26.5K 515 63
[OLD WORK - 2019] With the world still going through the catastrophic event that started 8 years ago, will Clementine's feelings for a certain person...
113K 1.6K 25
Just be aware, this is The Finale Season expect you're in it too and of course, you romance Clementine <3
19K 603 31
Clementine never realized she had an interest in girls until she found herself fantasizing about the blonde whom she's around everyday. When the bond...