GravityTale 0.2

By Kitsynii_

Dipper and Mabel return to Gravity Falls for the Christmas vacation. But their family and friends won't be th... More

Chapter 1 || Pack your bags , we're going to Gravity Falls!
Chapter 2 || Meet the gang
Chapter 3 || Christmas Plans
Chapter 4 || Just a regular day in Gravity Falls
Chapter 5 || Winter shenanigans
Chapter 6 || The truth
Chapter 7 || Routine
Chapter 8 || Mettaton's sleepover
Chapter 9 || Chilling and Golf
A/N || Music and fun videos for you~
Chapter 10 || Early Invitations
Chapter 11 || Dreams
A/N || Headcanons
Chapter 12 || The power to destroy =)
Chapter 13 || Wizards
Chapter 14 || Aquarium
Chapter 15 || Powers and Past
Chapter 16 || Not what THEY seem
Chapter 17 || A new project...
Chapter 18 || Walmart
Chapter 20 || A new friend
Chapter 21 || Blondes
Chapter 22 || Shopping
A/N || What crossovers would you like?
Chapter 23 || Meanwhile in a studio/underground bunker
Chapter 24 || Christmas
Chapter 25 || Dipper's journal
A/N || Yep it's an A/N and not a bunch of headcanons
A/N || The clothes the indies are wearing for New Years
Chapter 26 || Chara's diary
Chapter 27 || Mabel's multiverse adventure
Chapter 28 || Therapist
Chapter 29 || A soulful day
Chapter 30 || New Years
Chapter 31 || Goodbye

Chapter 19 || Snowstorms

132 3 10
By Kitsynii_

__3rd Person POV__

There was a snowstorm today, not perfect weather for playing. Mabel was stuck at the Dreemurr house and Dipper was at the shack. She had nothing to do. She misses her brother, but luckily, she was with her friends.

Earlier, she and Monster Kid were playing hide and seek, which she hid in a pile of snow. She wasn't aware that a storm was coming. She felt a strong gush of wind at her feet. She put her head out to see where that came from and found herself in the beginning of a snow storm. Luckily, Toriel came to Mabel's rescue and brought her to the house, called the Pines to assure them that Mabel's fine,and gave her a cup of hot cocoa and a blanket. Mabel did not have fever, but felt very cold.

MK had to stay in the house too, so now, it was the five of them. Toriel warned to two of them that Frisk and Asriel are taking a nap , and Chara was having a video call. She told them not to disturb them. But the two were curious who chara was calling so they carefully sneaked in by the door and saw Chara in her dark room, she was on her computer, calling a group of girls who looked similar to her.

"Alternate versions of Chara."MK explained.

( It was a zoom meeting btw)

There were 6 Charas in total. One with a hoodie and seems really cool and older, a Chara who was the definition of cute, one who looked confident, one who seems shy, one who had dark eyes and a black dress, and one who looked like the first one , but wore edgier colors .

The hoodie girl spoke. "How's life going so far, it has been awhile since we last spoke."

"Yeah!"The cute Chara exclaimed.

"I made new friends, their names are Dipper and Mabel, they're twins."Chara explains.

"Cool." Hoodie Chara says.

"Hey Chara! Watcha doing?"Mabel startled her with Monster Kid.

"Oh. That must be Mabel!"Cute Chara exclaims.

"Uhh...Yeah. Mabel , this is Storyshift Chara."Chara pointed to the hoodie Chara. "Underswap Chara." She pointed to the cute Chara. "Swapfell Chara"The confident one. "Fellswap Chara."The shy one. "Reapertale Chara." The darker Chara. "And Shiftfell Chara." The last one.

"Girls, meet Mabel." Chara sighs

"Hi Mabel!" They all said.

"How does your brother look like?" Swapfell Chara asks.

"He's like me, but with shorter hair, a blue cap, and less cooler than me and a total stressed guy."

The girls laugh.

"So he's a dork." Storyshift Chara says.

The Charas laugh again.

"He sounds cute, it's such a shame I'm already taken." Swapfell Chara sighs.

"So anyways, besides that, we've been just hanging out, not much. We're having a Christmas party at Mettaton's and at New Year's we're going to the Pines' house."

"Nice. We're having a Chara party at Christmas, such a shame you won't be there."Swapfell Chara says.

"It's fine." Chara says.

"Well, is that everything you have to say? You just met new people ,and celebrating at two places? Anything else?" Reapertale Chara asks.

"No." Chara says. She turns to Mabel and MK, saying that Reaper!Chara is a bit rude. The two laugh.

"I guess I'll call you guys next time , when I have more tea." Chara says, pressing the hang up button on  the screen. 

"I have to call other friends of mine, feel free to stay,I don't mind." She tells Mabel and MK.

They nod and grab seats and sit beside Chara.

"Hey Monika!" Chara exclaimed, seeing the face of her friend on the screen.

"Oh hi Chara!"Monika exclaims., She looks at Mabel."Oh! Hello there!" She greets her with an adorable accent. Mabel blushes and shakes her hand away. 

Another person joined the call. A black angel.

"Alice!" Chara exclaims happily.

"Hello sweetie." Alice waves. "Hello Monika."

"Who are those kids?" She asks.

"This is Mabel , Dipper's sister."

"Hello Mabel." Alice says.

"Hi Ms. Alice! I like your face!" Mabel compliments her.

Alice blushes a bit.

"Hey girls."Sal says, appearing in the video chat.

"What up Indie friend!" Chara exclaims. Sal waves at her.

"Hey..." Lolbit exclaims. "I'm literally the only one who is used to technology so...I'm the one speaking for the others."She says.

Chara gives a thumbs up.

"Okay, anyways I know you have been spamming me with questions about the party, and yes, there will be food." Chara explains.

"How's that a question?"Sal asks.

"Hey! I have been eating bacon soup for almost all my life." Alice complains. Sal said nothing after that.

"It's the middle of winter, so bring some warm clothes. For the animatronics , I suggest you use the human disguises."

Lolbit nods.

"You can bring any treats if you like, gifts are not obliged." Chara says. 

Everyone nods.

"Good, anymore questions?"

No one asked.

"Okay, see you guys at New Years!" Chara says before closing her laptop.

When she closed the door, she asked MK and Mabel what they wanted to do next. They didn't really know, so she suggested that they go to the basement, explaining that she wants to show us something.

We followed her in the basement, expecting boxes and junk, but saw in disbelief 6 coffins, representing the 6 humans. In front were 6 chests. Mabel opened the green chest and saw the things Sans retrieved form his basement. An apron, a frying pan, and the other things that Mabel saw were now with Toriel.

MK opened the PERSEVERANCE chest and glasses and a notebook was in there. He opened it and saw notes of the underground and other words the kid wrote on his journey. His last page had a squished spider and two drops of blood on it. MK, a bit weirded out, closed the book with his foot and was able to put it back to where it was.

The two then opened the BRAVERY chest and there was a bandanna, and grey finger less gloves.

The JUSTICE chest had a gun and cowboy outfits.

The PATIENCE chest has a cyan dress and ribbon. I little kitchen knife was also there.

The INTEGRITY chest had a ballerina costume and shoes.

Mk was about to open one of the coffins, but Mabel stopped him. 

"No! Let's keep their appearances a surprise until they're revived MK." She tells him

The little monster nods, and the three of them leave the room.

When they walk back to the living room, Toriel greets them with a snack.

"Here! Have some tea and lime pie." She says, giving them plates. 

They started to eat their snack happily.

"I wonder if the remaining souls are okay in this storm." Toriel says, expressing concern.

"Maybe they're fine! If the souls have traveled to many places all this time, maybe it handled the storms and other natural occurrences!"MK says, reassuring Toriel.

"I know, but..." She sighs, looking at the window. "That is a strong snowstorm. I'm scared."

Mabel ignored the conversation and only thought happy thoughts, but then , she saw something glowing things in the distance.

She gasped and ran outside with her blanket.

"My child!"

"Mabel what are you doing?!" Chara exclaims. 

Mabel didn't stop. She knew there was something out there, and continued. Each step made her tired, but she continued anyways. She was getting weaker and weaker. But whatever was out there needed to be protected. Toriel, Chara and MK were calling her, but Mabel was determined. Finally , when the little light approached to the point that she stopped moving. She opened her hands and a green heart appeared from the fog of the storm. Mabel clasped her hands and ran back to the others. Once arrived, Toriel quickly carried her back inside. 

"My child! That was risky!" She exclaims.

"Well, it was worth it..."Was all Mabel said.

She wrapped the green soul with a blanket.

"What nickname should we give it?" MK asks.

"Sans said her name is Mint." Mabel replies.

"Oh. Hello Mint! You'll be safe with us!"MK assures the soul.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 591 28
{Completed!} A local girl, by the name of Skipper Oaks, appears in Gravity Falls that the Pines twins have never met before. Skipper claims she's nev...
57.5K 1.4K 16
After Weirdmageddon, Dipper and Mabel returned home. Leaving their Gruncles, new friends and childhood behind. Bill Cipher was gone, peace is restor...
242K 4K 34
(Dipcifica Fanfic) Five years after the events of Weirdmageddon, Dipper and Mabel Pines return to the place where their lives were permanently change...
61.8K 2.4K 18
After eight years, twins Dipper and Mabel Pines have finally returned to Gravity Falls to spend another summer with their Grunkle Stan. But something...