Forgotten One [Black Clover X...

De HowdyYowdy

A boy who's usually forgotten starts to get recognised . He's going to become the best Magic Knight he can be... Mais

Meet [M/N] [L/N]
Meeting Asta and Yuno
Magic Knight Exams
Magic Knights Exam Results
Black Bull Squad
Noelle Silva
Introductions
First Mission
Going around in town
Dungeon: Debt Paying
Dungeon:Petty Royals
Dungeon:Fight Back
Dungeon: You're our treasure
Dancing in the day
Lost in the hallways
Handing in our report
Valor Ceremony
Undead Army
Healing
Downtime
Clubbing
Kids Go Missing
Obsessed Girl
Captain Yami Takes the Lead
Licht Gets Serious
Liar
Asta Dispels Enchantments
Captain Outed
Pond Time
Beach Time
Kahono and Kiato
To the Underwater Temple!
Vetto
Take Off the Mask
Don't hurt no more
Sad Times
Angry Mom
Phoenix Fire
Win
Preparations
Festival
Springs
Royal Knight Exams
Rill's Magic
Unconscious Traitor
Zora Ideale
Julius Passes
Awake
Who
Demon
Chaos
Defeat
Past: The One in the Woods
Bittersweet
Asta's in Trouble
Vermilion Brothers
Work
Scales
Lunch
Fly
Secret Court
Touched
Damnatio
Left
Sleep
Sulky
Apple Juice
Drunk
Sober
Hearts
Letter
Special: Yami and the kids
Ride
Undine
Past: Winter Fights
Clumsy
Dark Level
Gadjah's View
Time Skip
Dark Triad
Hug
New
Past: Zogratis Brothers
Extra: Haircut Special
Extra: Surprise Special
Special Chapter: Meeting My Other Self
Yuno Rests
A/N: Mildly Upset Author.
Unwelcome Guest
Dante Get An Ass Whooping
Special: A Whole Week of Dates
A/N: Warning
Abruptly Leaving
Run
Love is at Home

Despair ends

9.7K 444 234
De HowdyYowdy

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

"Ew, what's that street rat doing?"

"Oh, you noticed him?"

"When he stole the bread"

"Disgusting"

Running into the forest, it gave way to me. I got exhausted quickly and slumped onto the trunk of the tree. I was hungry. I could barely nibble my bread. They followed me though. They brought rocks with them to hit me with. It stayed like that for some time until we heard a large growl.

"No one wants you"

The boys screamed at me as they stopped hitting me, screaming, they had run away. I started crying harder seeing this creature. All made out of flowers and pitch black vines. I thought it would kill me. It's hand interlaced with my own.

"I'll always protect you"

"I'll always want you"
-

Gasping, I woke up, against the wall panting. I looked over to see Asta fighting with Finral and Vanessa. Beast man kept dodging Asta's attacks. My vines grew to keep him in place. They worked and Asta could get hits when he went through the portals with the help of Vanessa magic to move in all types of angles.

'It's so funny he thought he could rely on us'

Pushing down all my bad memories because bow was not the time, I dragged myself over to Kahono and Kiato, I healed them as well as I could. However, her voice wouldn't come back nor would his leg. The work of forbidden magic... I helped heal Kiato's father. He would be fine for now. I turned over to the fight just as Asta landed the final blow. Beast man had finally fallen.

The vines wrapped around him and into the ground to make sure he wouldn't get back up. Asta cheered as Finral and Vanessa hugged him. Noelle got some compliments. I don't deserve any so I kept quiet. The man started getting back up, his mana would destroy this place. I didn't know what to do until Yami came.

"What's good bitches, still breathing?"

Asta was proud at the Yami's presence but Yami told us to sit back as he praised our team as well as Beast man. I went over to Asta and healed him. The rest didn't need healing apparently. Asta tried to join but he got grabbed on the head by Yami.

However, Yami didn't hurt his head, he gave it a pat. He did the same to Vanessa and Finral who were shocked. Noelle was silent but she enjoyed the headpat too. I watched happily as they all got their headpats. Yami then went over and used his new move on the Beast Man putting him down once and for all.

"Thanks for taking care of my men. Later, Mr Despair"

Yami continued on,

"None of us ended up falling into your despair. I've never once been in despair."

Everyone rushed over to Yami with praises of their own. It looked like a man surrounded by his annoying kids and it was hilarious until he brought out his sword and tried to slash them away. Nero came flying over and pecked Asta's head with the magic stone in it's mouth.

The old man thanked everyone as he had tears running down his face. Yami held up the stone, he casually said he would be taking it which the old man agreed to. I could feel the drowsiness setting in from the whole in my lower chest. No one had noticed yet and I didn't want to ruin the mood. It was really painful. Charmy decided to make her entrance with Grey who was in her real form and Gauche.

I laughed a bit at that but it hurt so much. I headed over to Yami's side and tapped him. He noticed me and stared. I shuffled a bit under his stare before he gave me a head pat and praised me too. I got embarrassed for wanting to ask him help with my chest.

"I saw your whole fight Ghost Maid. I'm proud you didn't give in to despair"

"I nearly did, I don't really remember what happened."

"I'll explain to you later, we should probably deal with your chest first"

"Y-yes thank you"

Everyone ended up safely at the infirmary. The healers tried to do something about my chest but they were unable to because it was forbidden magic. At least, that guy missed any vital organs. He got the bottom two bones of my ribcage though. There was a permanent hole there. At least, it didn't bleed.

I wondered why Beast man didn't go straight in for the kill. Anyway, Asta broke both his arms and it seemed unlikely he would recover. I quickly visited Kiato who smiled at me and thanked me for healing him.

How could Kiato be alright with my healing? He lost his leg and I couldn't do anything. I was too weak. Now he couldn't dance. I bit my lip as it trembled. I cried infront of him, apologising. He put a hand under my chin and smiled.

"I could be in worse condition if it wasn't for you, so smile (M/N). It suits you"

I smiled yet continued crying. I hugged him before finally getting myself to stop crying. I left the room after that with wet sleeves. I went outside into the nature and picked some flowers. I looked over to the Magic Temple and headed there.

When I arrived, there was a white sheet on top of Beast man. I sat on the ground with my knees. I respectfully placed the flowers infront of him before I decided to grow flowers around him. Even if he may have cause me to remember some of my bad memories. No one deserves a bad funeral.

'Nature's Love: Decade Bloom'

Beautiful flowers surrounded his body. I had a feeling he was an elf too just like Licht. They were very in touch with nature so I hope this brought him some peace. I sat there for a while before I felt someone coming into the room. I could sense it was Yami yet I didn't move. I watched him as he placed his cigarette into the ground. It acted as an incense. I cried a bit.

"That must be something from where you come from. You burn 'Senko' or 'Makko' well in this case it's 'Senko' for farewell and a sign of honour right?"

"You know a lot Ghost Maid..."

"That's very nice of you Yami"

"You're crying, what's the matter?"

"I'm aware, this man had so much hatred deep down. I can't help but cry.  He must've been fighting for something endlessly."

"..."

I raised both my hands and put them together to show respect. Yami raised one but I could still tell his intention. His other hand rested on my head. He ruffled my hair and pushed my head to lean on his leg. It was comforting especially when he ran his fingers through my hair. We both still kept our hands raised as a sign of respect while I cried.

"You've been hurt a lot haven't you"

I gave him no response.

"This fight, it brought up all your supressed memories"

"...I guess"

"You're really strong but you need to rely on others sometimes"

"I'm too scared captain... I'm sorry" My voice cracked slightly. Yami sighed as he continued running his hands through my hair. Slightly louder, I continued crying. There was snot and tears, I couldn't stop sniffling. Hiccuping from time to time, I made more flowers grow behind the dead man's body. Yami told me to stop yet I didn't. My eyes screwed shut as I apologised over and over. I must sound like a broken record.

Suddenly, I felt warmth engulf me. In fear, I tried pulling away but Yami was stronger. Frantically, I asked him to let me go over and over as I kept trying to push away. My vines came out and tried to pull me away but he had an iron grip on me. Once I was exhausted, the vines sunk back into the ground as he moved us around to a more comfortable position. My legs were moved over his waist as he pulled me even closer.

Yami's head rested on mine as held my hands so I would stop pounding his chest. My face buried into his shirt as I bawled my eyes out silently. I was really tired so I stopped trying to hit him which he noticed. My arms wrapped his neck so he wouldn't see my face. He took that as a sign to wrap his around my waist bringing me closer. My heavy breaths could be heard as I panted in exhaustion. The tears were still there.

"I don't know who hurt you, but you need to find a way to deal with it. You can't suppress your memories because it's convenient. You need to rely on us"

"But it's the bes-"

Yami pulled us away as he held me by the shoulders roughly. He looked angry and I couldn't help but feel disappointed in myself. I didn't want to look him in the eyes but I did when one hand moved my face upwards to meet his eyes.

"No! It's not! Look what's happened (M/N)! You lost it today, you were nearly out of control. I can't have you losing yourself on the battlefield! You're going to get yourself killed! I...fuck I shouldn't have yelled. I mean- fuck. What I'm saying is just rely on us. I'll find a way for you to get through your head Ghost Maid"

"Yami...thank you"

I buried myself back in his shirt as I cried tears of happiness. Finally, I pulled away and thanked him profusely as he kept quiet and stood back up. He then continued paying respects as I did too. My head leaned on his leg as he kept a hand on my head. He told me he wouldn't bring this up unless I needed it. Continuing, I silently wept for the man's body. Yami's body jerked to turn behind him as I sat up properly, he looked behind him, that must be Asta since he had no presence.

"What's the matter,shrimp?"

"Captain, you noticed it was me from my Ki! Amazing!"

"I asked what was wrong, if you don't answer me, I'll hurt you"

I remained silent and kept looking at the dead man's feet. While I was silently weeping, Asta came closer based on the sound of his footsteps after explaining that he saw beautiful flowers. He left his flowers next to mine. He sat next to me as I silently mourned. Asta leaned his head onto my shoulder, comforting me.

"I bet you, he was the one in the deepest despair."

I kept silent

"You're a fool, aren't you?" Yami questioned.

"Whaaat?!"

"I asked you a question, if you don't answer. You're really going to get hurt." Yami stated.

"Uh, yes I'm a fool!" Asta said loudly

"Good, because fools don't need to think that deeply. They just need to chase after their dreams. For now, anyways"

Yami came over and ruffled our heads but he pulled down Asta's headband. It covered his eyes. Asta freaked out because both his hands were broken. I gently lifted his headband back up.
Asta thanked me as I quietly went back to mourning.

"And you Ghost Maid, snap out of it. No one likes you sad. You'll even make your enemies cry"

"Sorry"

"I said snap out of it! Stop apologising unnecessarily! I'm going to throw you in the ocean at this rate!"

I laughed as he said that. I felt a lot better.

A/N:Thanks for reading! Hope I did a good job bonding the captain with you. Yami is still going to let (M/N) come to him on his own. He isn't forcing but he is going to try and silently persuade you to rely on them.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

236K 7.7K 59
The three leaves of the clover represent faith, hope, and love. Within a fourth leaf dwells good luck. Within a fifth leaf, resides a demon. In the H...
272K 4.7K 51
What if Asta met Nacht after he got his grimoire? And what if Asta had 2 grimoires? What kind of drastic change will happen if this happens. Black Cl...
69.6K 2.1K 24
" 'It'll be easier if we fly there. Where is your broom?" I felt awkward. 'Errrrr, I don't have one. Not that I know how to fly anyway," He...
11.8K 411 6
(ON HOLD) ℭ𝔦𝔱𝔶 𝔬𝔣 𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔰. 𝔄𝔯𝔢 𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔪𝔢? ℭ𝔦𝔱𝔶 𝔬𝔣 𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔰 𝔗𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢'𝔰 𝔰𝔬 𝔪𝔲𝔠𝔥 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 ℑ 𝔠𝔞𝔫...