Sudden Changes [Yandere Simul...

Par Kiruma_Haruka

ѕтαтυѕ [𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱] Note : The rivals will turned into the Male versions ones and Info-Chan and Ayano... Plus

P R O L O G U E
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
E P I L O G U E
T H E - G A M E
❤ Amao Odayaka
❤ Kizano Sunobu
❤ Oko Ruto
❤ Aso Rito
❤ Mujo Kina
❤ Mido Rana
❤ Osoro Shidesu
❤ Hanako Yamada
❤ Megamo Saikou
❤ Info-kun
❤ Budo Masuta
❤ Kaga Kusha
❤ Taeko Yamada
❤ Nemesis-kun
❤ Ayato Aishi
Additional Route
End Note
🔥BONUS-CHAPTER🔥
🔥Bonus-Chapter (2)🔥
🔥Bonus - Chapter (3)🔥
🔥Bonus-Chapter (4)🔥
Ya Fools :)
🎄Christmas + New Year Special🎄
❤A Little Gift❤
To my fellow Indonesians

❤ Osano Najimi

5.8K 122 61
Par Kiruma_Haruka

«What are your thoughts on Y/N?»

- she's a really smart person. Beautiful too. She was the one to have ever get be out of my insecurities. I was always afraid of being alone and belong left, but with her stories we share the other day, she had the same fear as me. And here I swear, to never leave her side.

Osano waited on the rooftop. He gazes at the orange-red sky as the white cloud passes by. They were mesmerizing. It reminded him of her eyes. Those beautiful eyes.

He closes his eyes tries to feel her warmth. Maybe... if she didn't choose her, it'll be alright. At least she can be happy for someone right?

But the thoughts of her being with him also lingered in his mind. He wishes to hold her dear and kisses her.

He felt his whole body was warm.

So warm he wished it lasted. Yet he still has no clue where the warmth was coming from. The sun? His burning are of thinking about the girl? His heart?

"Are you not gonna look at me?" or that voice?

He snapped and he finally realized where the warmth was coming from. A hand wrapped itself around his waist as a head rested on his back. A small giggling was heard.

He lifted his arm and turned around, now she was hugging his chest. The sight of the H/C hair girl was now in front of his eyes.

Was he dreaming again?

"Osano?" she called and looked up at him to see his eyes widened. He couldn't believe it.

She chooses him.

"Y/N?" he called back, his hand caressing her cheek as she laugh briefly at his touch. His arms immediately hugged her bag, he gave out a happy laughs as the two embrace in each others arms.

To hold her was his wish.

He let go of the hug and lifted her chin. A happy smile plastered to both of their faces. He stares at her as she chuckle lightly.

"What?"

"No... nothing... you look cute," he spoke as the girl blushed. Yes, that was the sight he wanted. She really did set her heart to him.

He inches closer to her, their eyes were half open. The two fully closed their eyes and smile before smashing their lips to each others.

A few memories flooded back to him. The time they met, the time she had pulled him for the amusement park ride, the date, everything coming back to his senses. She parted from the kiss as he pouts. He was enjoying that.

"So Osano..." he held onto his hands as he narrowed his eyes, pinching her cheeks and telling her no. "I can't confess?" she rubs both of her cheeks.

"No. Cause I want to be the one asking."

"What? No fair... I wanna do it."

"No Y/N. I'm the one doing it."

"But Osano─"

"Y/N will you be my girlfriend?"

She gasped and lightly punch his arm as he laughed. "I wasn't done with my words!"

He stop laughing and smiling at her, playing with her hair and waited.

"Yes Osano... I would love to be your girlfriend."

"Hanako, stop stealing the biscuits, please?" Taeko sigh as she gave a glance towards the two couple. Hanako only chomp down all the biscuits and continues his game as Taeko groans.

Y/N puts a hand on her friend's shoulder and told her to relax.

"Hanako had been quite stress from the exam. It was quite hard for him cause one of his friends kinda threw away his book."

Osano stop eating the biscuits as he glanced at his ex-crush. "What? Which one?" Y/N asked as she waited for Taeko to answer. Taeko only shakes her head and told her not to worry.

Y/N cracked her knuckles. "I'll fist them if they try anything with Hanako again," Taeko laugh lightly as she called for the boy who's sleeping on his bed, playing his phone.

"Hanako, you heard that?"

"Yeah. But I don't think they'll listen anyway," he pulls down his headphones and gaze at them. He was different from before now. He wasn't that clingy but cute boy, he was more like a real teenager.

"Who says they won't. I put my name on that school as a history reminder!" the two backed away from her when a dark aura risen. Osano pats her shoulder lightly and told her to relax, which she does and went back to eating her biscuits.

"Enough of that, how's your weekend went?" Hanako got up from his bed and joined them, his hand reaching for the biscuit, but was slapped by Taeko. The two glamced at each other and smile.

Y/N rested her head onto the male's shoulder as he spoke, "Y/N's mom asked me to join their family dinner."

"Did you go?"

"No," the female answered as Taeko frowned and gave a questioning look to the male who seems fine. Hanako was the one to asked, his mouth was stuff with biscuits. "Why?"

"Cause Osano's mom also asked me to come to their dinner place."

The two siblings thought for a moment before Taeko catches it. She pump her fist onto her palm and smile. "So Y/N and her family went to Osano's place to eat instead, huh?"

The two nodded as Hanako mouth an 'o' before eating his biscuits again. Taeko smile and ruffles her brother's hair.

"It's cute that you guys had been dating for 4 years now. Aren't you planning to get married soon?"

Osano dropped his biscuit as he glanced at Taeko with wide eyes. He practically jumped at Taeko, making Y/N sat up in reflex and Hanako yelping in surprised. "What!? Don't just blurt something out like that!"

"Sorry! I didn't know!" Osano shakes the female's shoulders as Hanako chuckles to see how red his face was. Y/N only watches and smile, enjoying the tea and biscuits.

4 years and a half, that was how long their relationship were. And right now, Y/N stood outside the busy street, hands inside her coat pockets as she shivers through the snowing night.

She was patiently waiting for her boyfriend to come and picked her up from the convenient store. He had left to wash the car.

She heard a honk and turned towards where the sound was coming from. There, a car stopped in front of her as the window slowly roll down itself, revealing her boyfriend.

"Come on, it's getting colder outside."

She hops inside and plucked her seatbelt as they drove off. Y/N puts the bag under her feet and turn towards the male who was driving. "Say, why were you so long? Did something happened?"

"No. Everything was fine. Just the heavy traffic. I had to wait because there was an accident near there. The tow truck was quite long to get there, but it all worked out."

The female nods and turn back towards the road, her eyes scanning around the place to see how beautiful the scenery was. White snow covers a few streets lamps and the road. Kids running here and there and a few couple walking by.

Suddenly, the car stops. The female was surprised as she turns towards her boyfriend who unplugged the safety belt and walked out of his door. This confuses her.

He walked towards her door and opens it, giving her a smile as he lends out a hand. She took it and asked, "where are we?" only to get blindfolded by the male as he chuckles. "You'll see."

He leads her by holding onto her shoulder and the other onto her waist, bringing her somewhere where she couldn't see. She could hear a few people talking and... water sound?

She was stopped and her boyfriend's touch was suddenly gone. She couldn't do anything, but stood still. "Osano, this isn't funny..." she pouted, carefully undoing the knot on the blindfold. Once she was able to see again, her eyes widened.

Are those... dolphins?

A baby dolphin notices her on the glass and swam towards her, letting out a cute sound that made her heart go wild. She caresses the glass with her gloved hand.

"Hello," she smiles as the dolphin let out another cute sound towards her, making her giggle.

She spun around to see that she was at the aquarium. The place where Osano had asked her out on their first date. And here was the dolphin. The dolphin that she had missed that time.

A hand was placed on her shoulder as she jumps and saw Osano grinning. "Come on, the show is about to start."

The two sat down as there were people surrounding them. She felt like she recognized a few of them. Was that Kizano?

She shrugged it off, thinking maybe it was just someone with the same hair color as him. Though is it possible that they also have the same style?

Maybe? He was famous after all. His acting skill was now worldwide. He had even made a collaboration with Lin Manuel Miranda. Ah she wish so much she could met him too. She do wish to watch the Hamilton. Or his new musical, 21 Chump Street.

The show started as she hugged Osano's arm, resting her head onto his shoulder as he chuckles. "You might fall asleep again."

"Not this time," the female cuddles closer, letting her cheek resting onto his shoulder as the male smile and watches the show.

The dolphins were really cute and we're syncing with each other. They were amazing. Two swimmers went inside the tank and let dolphins held onto each end of something.

As the dolphin pulls it with its teeth, Y/N's eyes widened as she sat up, reading the words that was written on a banner inside the water tank.

Y/N, will you marry me?

Suddenly, the room was filled with clapping noises. Everyone rose from their seats as she gasped to see all of her friends, smiling and clapping their hands.

"W-what?" was all that was able to get out of her throat.

One of the swimmer got out of the tank and reveal his face. "Hey, Y/N!" Aso waved as he held onto the his helmet.

She heard shuffling beside her as she turned to Osano. Taeko walked up to them as he held out a hand to her and she accepts it. She helps her friend to stand up and turn her body towards the kneeling boy that was now in front of her, holding a red box in his hands.

The female placed both of her hands to cover her mouth, others behind her cheering and smiling.

"Y/N, I may not be the best man to have ever made you happy nor am I the best man to pleasure with you golds and diamonds, but I swear from the bottom of my heart, I will go to anyone else but you. You've had made me change. You have made me feel warm and love. You've made me feel complete. Heh... I'm probably getting too much, but..."

"Y/N L/N... will you marry me? and maybe change your name into Najimi like what Taeko hoped for..." he whispered the last part, but everyone else heard it and started chuckling.

Y/N smile as she nods. Osano gets up and opens one of her gloves, inserting the white silver ring onto her finger as he kisses her forehead and hugged her tightly. The female cried onto his crook of neck, smiling widely.

"FINALLY!" Izayoi screamed on top of the tank, pumping both of his fist to the air. Laughter resonates the air as the two couple embraced each other.

Osano was running up and down the stairs as two little duplicates of his giggles and points fingers at him. "Papa is so slow!" Osana yelled. Osoto only giggles as they flinched when the adult started to jumped at them, only to fell on the floor, hitting his body.

"Uwah!! We almost got squashed by Papa! Run Osoto!" the said child ran towards the kitchen and wrapped his tiny arms around the adult female who flinched at the sudden tugged on her jeans.

"Osoto, how many times did I tell you not to startle me when I'm cooking?"

"Sorry Mama, but Papa is chasing us and only you can protect me!"

The female smiles and let go of her knife, patting the child's head. Another adult ran towards the kitchen with his little female duplicate in his arms, smiling when he spotted the small boy.

"Mama!" he suddenly yelled as he tugged on her jeans harder. Y/N washed her hands and picked him up, taking a wooden spoon and pointing it at her husband who's posing a defense.

"I will not let you near Prince Osoto any further!" Osana pointed her tiny fingers at the other two as she spoke, "Give us back the prince, Ms. Dragon!"

"Yeah, listen to her, Y/N," Osano smirks. Y/N let down Osoto and walked up to him, slapping the wooden spoon onto her palm. "Oh papa, you made the dragon breath fire now..." Osoto said with his innocence and soft words. Osano freezes as he quickly let down his daughter and puts up both of his hands. His wife pointing the spoon and poke his stomach.

"Just because she's a girl that doesn't mean you can use her against me, Mr. Najimi."

"Okay! Okay! Please stop poking me with that!" the two children laugh as the watches their parents fighting with a wooden spoon poking the sides of Osano, making him flinched.

The phone rang as they all stopped. Osoto ran towards the living room, pushing a stool and walking up on it, and answer them phone. "Hello?"

"Oh! Osoto-chan? Is that you?" the sound of another male called as he smiles and wave his tiny hands towards the three, signaling them to take the call.

The three walked there and waited as he talk a few words before handing it over to Y/N. "This is the Najimi household."

"Y/N! It's Taeko. I'm going to your house a later and I'm bringing Taro and Ayato too."

"Sure. What about Hanako?"

"He's out with his girlfriend. I'll see you there in a few minutes!" the lines cuts off as she placed back the phone and smile, talking them that Taeko will be coming. Osoto happily jumps up and down while Osana was blushing, quietly cheering.

Osano notices his daughter is having a crush due to the red hue spreading her whole face. He was about to complaint when a head rested itself onto his shoulder, an arm snake itself around his own arm as the person pulled him close. "Leave them be, Osano," a smile planted onto her face as his anger died down. He sigh and nodded, using his free hand to ruffles his wife's hair.

"Still, that Taro kid is bad new."

"Especially they are Ayato and Taeko's child," he shivers at the two mentioned couple. "Don't be like that. Taro's a good kid."

"Yeah, but he is really dense like his mother and is very weird whenever he talks with Osana. He likes to give a bored face towards our daughter, but will be very happy around our son. Does he not like girls?"

"Are you assuming his sexuality? that's rude, Osano."

The marriage couple kept conversing as Osoto walked towards the door and open it before walking back again and let Taeko open from the outside. Taro hugged the younger boy and smile. Osana blushed, but tried to keep a straight face. "T-took you l-long enough! B-baka!"

"Why is you sister like this?" the older male asked the younger one who only respond with a cute smile and shrugs, before dragging him and his own sister towards his room to play.

What a cute family.

End of Osano Najimi's route

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

712K 12.1K 37
Have you ever liked the Male rivals and wanted them to be your boyfriend? Well you're in luck! This book has just that. (i I can't say that cause me...
38.1K 1.5K 41
This is a remake of "Frenemies" Ayano has found herself lovesick for her upper classmate Taro Yamada. But a certain orange haired girl seems to have...
184K 3.9K 29
Ayano is after Senpai once more, unfortunately for her however, several rivals block her way. This time however, they're all boys and after her?!? Ho...
427K 19.8K 38
Yandere Simulator x Mitsuri Reader. _______________________________ ❝𝗪𝗵𝗼𝗮! 𝗦𝗼 𝗸𝗮𝘄𝗮𝗶𝗶!❞ ╰┈➣ 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞~𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧: In which a pink hair girl s...