Isolation ♡ Larry ✔

By stylinson_larryxx

Where Louis and Harry have been best friends for years but that changes when they decide to isolate through C... More

Isolation ➸ Larry Stylinson
DAY 1
DAY 2
DAY 3
DAY 4
DAY 5
DAY 6
DAY 7
DAY 8
DAY 9
DAY 10
DAY 11
DAY 12
DAY 13
DAY 14
DAY 16
DAY 17
DAY 18
DAY 19
DAY 20
DAY 21
DAY 22
DAY 23
DAY 24
DAY 25
DAY 26
DAY 27
DAY 28
DAY 29
DAY 30
DAY 31
DAY 32
DAY 33
DAY 34
DAY 35
DAY 36
Isolation ➸ Thank You

DAY 15

32.2K 1.1K 534
By stylinson_larryxx

-KISS AND RUN-

"Are we going to talk about last night?" Louis asks abruptly, eyes trained on the television.

"What about it?" Harry mumbles, sighing softly, still upset.

"When I-I kissed you... And then you kissed me."

"And then you ran upstairs and locked yourself in the room," Harry says, his voice wavering as he tries not to cry.

"I'm sorry, okay?" Louis finally turns to Harry, his face etched with guilt. "I never meant to hurt you... I was just confused."

"Confused about what, Lou?" Harry looks at Louis, his eyes teary.

"My feelings for you."

"Okay," Harry whispers. "We don't have to talk about that right now, Lou... Let's just cuddle, yeah?"

Louis nods and sniffles, climbing onto Harry's lap. He nuzzles his face into the boy's neck, sighing softy in content when Harry's arms wrap around him.

"I'm sorry," Louis mumbles, pressing a kiss to Harry's cheek.

"No reason to be, love. We have all the time in the world to work things out..."

"I love you."

"I love you too, baby."

A/N: thoughts? xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 64K 80
The last thing Louis was expecting is for his big sister's boyfriend to show up at the strip club he works at. ⚣ Boyxboy, Larry Stylinson ✎ Original...
196K 7.1K 12
Harry had been hopelessly in love with his straight friend Louis for a very long time. Louis with his perfect girlfriend and perfect life. They met i...
35.9K 2.2K 22
» 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 « Cᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ ʟᴀᴅʏ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs. [ ɪɢ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: @ladymistakes_ ] Louis didn't know how precious life was until he met someone who had...
185K 5.9K 39
They're from rival schools, they're the captains of rival football teams, and so they're rivals. Right? Well that would be the case, but the only thi...