One Last Chance (B&W Book 2)

By AthenaJxJ

Just give me a chance, and I will make you happy. -Jimin I'm tired of giving chances. I already found my h... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A/N
Special Chapter 1
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Special Chapter 2
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Special Chapter 3
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N
Hi This is Athena
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Special Chapter 4
Chapter 20
A/N
Chapter 21
Special Chapter 5
Chapter 22
Special Chapter 6
Finale Chapter
Thank You
Hello...

Chapter 16

1.2K 64 22
By AthenaJxJ

So the thing is,  I am not sure if I will be able to update tomorrow and write another chapter so I decided to do it now....  Have a great weekened guys...  Love you 💚💜 and please stay safe 😉

============================

Eun is already back from her leave and Jeongyeon is also back to her regular schedule. Jeongyeon is at the JYP building for a contract signing for another chapter of her career when she saw a familiar face approaching her.

“Taehyung Oppa!” she called the guy who is standing at the corner with her friend Nayeon.

“Jeongyeon-ah…” he replied.

Jeongyeon run towards them and gave him a hug. Nayeon winked at her and tap her back. She let go of him and face the two. 

“Oppa… good to see you again…”

“Yeah… me too…” he replied. With a smile.

“Jeongyeon-ah, Boots, I need to go now… I need to talk to JYP pdnim.” Nayeon said excusing herself. Jeongyeon and Taehyung nod their head and the girl leave the two.

Jeongyeon then look at the guy with a very confused but teasing look. “Boots?”

Taehyung laugh a bit and nod his head. “Yeah, Boots.”

“What is that mean? Why Boots?”

“I don’t know… Nayeon just like that kind of endearment.”

Jeongyeon laugh unbelieving on how weird her friend is.
“She’s weird…lmao.” Taehyung nod his head. “By the way, did you come here with her oppa?”

“Yeah…”

“I see… so, you are going to leave now?”

“I am planning to but I saw you so I think we need to catch up.” He said smiling.

Jeongyeon happily nod her head and cross their arms together. “Let’s have a lunch together oppa. I know somewhere who serves delicious foods.”

“Arasso… I would love to spend time with my little Jeongie.”

Jeongyeon and Taehyung went to the restaurant near JYP building to have a lunch. Taehyung is a singer and actor in a different label and Nayeon’s boyfriend. Netizens use to call him V as his stage name.

Out of all Dahyun’s cousin, Taehyung is the one who Jeongyeon has the fond with. Though there is one time that Taehyung confessed his attraction to Jeong, the girl immediately denies him because of the fact that they are still considered as family connected.

Jeong trusts him so much because they are very close to each other and they always play together when they are still kids that is why he knows everything that is happening to Jeongyeon. Including his things with Jimin even before the wedding.

That is also the reason why Jeong introduced him to Nayeon. She knows that he can trust him with her friend’s heart and Taehyung won’t do anything to hurt her best friend.

“So how is your married life? I heard you two are really back with each other. An is for real.”

“Yeah…” Jeongyeon replied. “It’s funny right? We only need Seok to be back together.”

“Well, you are destined to be together, that is why.” He said and take a sip of his shake. “You said we will eat our lunch but why you only order a shake and a cake?”

“I forgot that I promised Seok to be with him later for a lunch. I’m sorry.”

“It’s ok… and by the way, our song will be release tomorrow. Are you excited? It’s a good collaboration and a lot of fans are anticipating it.”

“I know right? Our voice blended so perfectly.” She said and smile.
Jeongyeon already consider the idea of singing songs and do collaboration since a lot of people is also convincing her to do so. So she grabbed the chance to do a collaboration with Taehyung for a drama ost.

Taehyung look at her eyes and smile. He knows that even if his friend is acting ok, she is having a hard time so he took the initiative to ask her. “What’s wrong? Something is bothering you right?”

“Eh? Ani…why?”

“Aigoo Jeongyeon-ah… you are a great actress but not to me.”

Jeongyeon rolled her eyes and smile. “You and Nayeon is such a perfect match. I can’t hide anything from the two of you.”

“So there is really something wrong?” Jeongyeon look at the outside trying to gather her courage to open up her worries with her friend.

“It’s Jimin.”

“Already? You just got married for a month and now you two already have problems.” He said.
Jeongyeon look at him harshly and Taehyung raised his hands as a defeat. “I’m sorry... ok, I won’t say anything.” And he smiled.

Jeongyeon smiled at him and sigh. “We had a fight. A misunderstanding to be exact.” She started. “I found out the he slept with someone else before, 9 months ago.”

“What?!” Taehyung eyes widen and was surprised. “Are you serious?”

“It was before when we still didn’t get back together.” Taehyung breathe out upon hearing it. “So, the thing is… the girl got pregnant then when she gave birth to the baby, she went to see Jimin and tell him that he is the father.”

“Shit! Jeongyeon-ah….”

“Let me finish…” Taehyung nod his head and close his mouth tightly. “So he doesn’t believe that it is his so he took a DNA test to make sure. Then the result came few days ago and it came out negative. But when I found out about that, we had an argument because of that.”

“Really Jeong? But why did you fight with him?”

“I get mad because… because he didn’t tell me. Then I thought that he came up with a thought that Seok is not his that is why he asked for a DNA before.”

“But you said that he asked for it because you told him that Seok is not his.” Taehyung said.

Jeongyeon nod her head when she remembers that time when Jimin asked her for a DNA.
“But still… he did think of it before.” She said pouting her lips.

“Are you mad because of that or because of what happened before? That thing about the baby or that girl he slept before.”

Jeongyeon didn’t answer him instead she pouted her lips and look at him with a guilty eye. She already knows that she is in fault of this fight with Jimin. She just doesn’t want to admit it.

“I didn’t see anything wrong with what he did, Jeong. About the girl, you said he did that before the two of you get back together. So he never cheated on you if you think he is.” Taehyung explained. Jeongyeon just bow her head as she continues to listen to her friend.

“Then about the DNA, I think you should be happy that the baby is not his. It means, Jimin didn’t do anything to hurt Seok’s feelings. And one last thing, don’t think that he is not confident with Seok for asking a DNA because at the first place, you’re the one who told him that he is not Seok’s father.”

Jeongyeon played with her hands while thinking about everything that Taehyung said. She already knows that, it’s just, her pride feeds her anger. And now that Taehyung slap the truth on her face, she couldn’t think of the way to fix this misunderstanding.

“Jeong… I know that Jimin made a mistake for not telling you about the issue. But I am sure that he has reasons and I think you should ask him.”

“Yeah… I think I should.” She said and Taehyung smiled.

“You know, don’t let misunderstandings ruin your relationship. I am afraid what’s the effect of this to Seok. And speaking of... how is he? Does he know about your fight with his father?”

“Ani… but I know that he knows. Seok is a smart kid and a very observant.”

“Please let the two of you fix this, Jeong. It’s just a misunderstanding. All you need to do is just talk and listen. I know he is having a hard time too.”

Jeongyeon wants to consider what her friend is saying. Aside from Nayen, Taehyung is the only person she knows she can open up her worries now that Dahyun is very busy with her imperial duties.

After a couple of seconds of silence, Jeongyeon’s phone vibrated. She checks it and saw Eun’s number calling her. She then bid her good bye to Taehyung which also got the message by just looking at her.

“Sorry Oppa, but I need to go now. Seok is calling me.” she said and stood up. Taehyung just nod his head and accompany her going out of the restaurant.

“I miss having a good time with you Jeong.” Taehyung said.

“Me too.” She said and pull him for a hug. “Thank you for listening. I appreciate it so much.”

Taehyung hugged her back and give her a peck on her cheek. Maybe for the other people, they will think that they are a couple but for Jeongyeon and Taehyung, it’s very normal. They grew up together just like siblings and it isn’t a big deal for her anymore.

“Talk to him… don’t make things worst.” He said and hold her hand.

Jeongyeon just nod her head and smile. After that, Jeongyeon went back inside her car and drive home to have a lunch with Seok as what she promised to do.

After the client meeting, Jimin went directly to his office. His work was lighten up so he can rest for tomorrow and bond with Seok. As he sits on his swivel chair, he couldn’t forget what he saw on his way to his meeting.

He tried his best to throw the scene away from his mind so that he won’t be destructed from the meeting. But that thing is very mind blowing, he just saw his wife being kissed on her peck and hug by some guy.

Because of frustration, he brushed his face with his palms and groan. “Why are you doing this Jeongyeon-ah…” he said to himself. “This can’t be happening.”

A sudden knock on his door interrupted him. It’s Tzuyu, telling him that she will now leave for home. Jimin nod his head and waited for just a couple of hours before he decided to fix his things too so that he can also call it a day.

He wasn’t expecting anything from Jeong for tonight but he wanted to talk to her. He wanted ask her about what he saw and settle everything between them. He can’t take it anymore; their situation is stressing him out.

As he went inside his car, his mind is still fixed on how to approach Jeong without creating a war again with her. She is so sensitive now especially because it is trust that they are talking about.

And without his sense, Jimin arrived home safely. He gets off from his car and get his things with him. When he was inside, he was searching for Seok but he never saw him, maybe he is already asleep.

When he reached the living area, he saw Jeongyeon sleeping on a couch. He went close to her and touch her hair but she didn’t wake up so he put his things on the floor and pick her up to move her on their room.

But when they reached his room, Jeongyeon woke up when he lays her on the bed. “Jimin?”  she said.

Jimin sit on her side, staring at her but not talking. “I thought you won’t come home.”
“Why did you sleep on the couch?”

“I was waiting for Seok to arrive but I think he didn’t come home and I fell asleep.”

“Seok is not here?” Jeongyeon nod her head.

“When I arrived this lunch, eomma and appa is here. They wanted to borrow Seok so that they can bring him tomorrow on the arcade and bond with them so I agreed.”

Jimin just nod his head. He was surprised that Jeongyeon is talking to him now and acting like nothing’s wrong. And thinking that Seok isn’t around gives him the chance to have a serious talk with her right now.

He stood up from the bed, removing his clothes one by one. “Who is that guy?” he said when he removed his coat. “You really mad at me, don’t you?” then he loosens his necktie.

Jeongyeon knit her brows. “Who’s guy?”

“Stop playing around Jeong.” He coldly said and turn around to her removing his watch.

“But I really don’t understand you.”

“The one who kissed you in front of the restaurant. I just want to remind you that you are already married Jeong… In case you forgot.”

“How dare you? I am not what you are thinking Jim. Just to remind you.” Jeongyeon is starting to get irritated because of what he is acting.

Jimin put his hands on his pocket and face her. “Why are you doing this to me? You get mad without even hearing my side. I know that I hide you everything but I didn’t cheated on you. You were avoiding me for weeks and now I saw you with a guy? What the hell?”

“He is my cousin Jim. That guy you saw who kissed me on my cheek? He is Kim Taehyung, Dahyun’s cousin and considered as my cousin too which is Nayeon’s boyfriend.” She said with a blank face.

“W-What?” he said holding back. “He is your cousin? But… but why did he kissed you?”

Jeongyeon rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. “I’m sorry if you misunderstood it but it’s normal for us to do that. We grew up together like brothers and sisters so it has no meaning for me at all.”

Jimin sigh and remove his hands on his pocket. He then moved close to her and sit on her side. “I’m really sorry I misinterpret that. I haven’t seen him around you before so I never know him.”

“He is an actor Chim, from different label.” She sigh. “And honestly, I should be the one to say sorry. I acted so childish. I never listened to you.” she said bowing her head.

Jimin smiled when he saw his girl looked guilty and hear her apologized. This is what he has been waiting for, but even if she won’t take the initiative, he will still approach her and have a talk.

“It’s ok, I understand you. I am also at fault; I didn’t tell you about this. I just don’t want you to think that I cheated on you. I was really planning to tell you about that but you found it first.”

Jeongyeon didn’t answer, instead, Jimin heard her crying. “Hey… don’t cry. Why are you crying?” he said softly trying to lift her chin up.

“I felt so guilty. I didn’t listened to your side. I reacted immediately and assumed things easily. I shouldn’t have done that.”

“It’s ok, honey… please don’t cry.” He then embraces her that Jeongyeon did too.

“That thing you saw, I was with Taehyung oppa because he gave me an advice. He tried to help me settle this thing between you.”

“So, I should thank him then.” He said and smile. Jeongyeon just nod her head and hug him more tightly. And after a few more minutes, they both let go and Jimin wipes her tears.

“What happened to that Mina? Did she know that the result went negative?”

“Yeah… I talked to her and she apologized. Actually she is not sure too that I am the father, it is only Jihyo who is so persistent to assume that I am the one.”

“So, what did you do?”

“Nothing… I just let it slide.”

Jeongyeon pout her lips. “I’m really sorry. I should’ve listen to your side. You must have had a hard time dealing with it.”

“I’m sorry too is I slept with her. It was just an accident.”

“Shhh… it happened even before we are back together. It’s ok. I don’t have the reason to get mad at all… I was just hurt that is why I acted that way without even thinking.”

“And please, don’t ever think that I am not confident with Seok because I am 100% sure that he is mine without that DNA test.”

“I’m sorry…”

Jimin caress her face and give her a peck on his lips. “I love you Jeong… only you… please remember that.”

She nods her head. “I love you too…” then kissed him back.

“I am so happy that we settled this one before new year.”

“Yeah… I don’t want to celebrate it with this problem.” She said and laugh.

Both of them stared at each other. Loving what they have now. They already settled the conflict between them and it is a good way to celebrate the new year’s eve with Seok.

“You know, Seok is not home…” Jimin said while slowly inching his face close to her. “You know what I am thinking?” then give a peck on her lips.

Jeongyeon smiled and pull him closer using his necktie. “I know what you’re thinking because I think the same way too.” She said and move closer to sit on his lap.

They both deepen the kiss between them started to play with their tongues. Jimin caress her tights that caused her to pressed her body closer to him as they enjoy each other’s lips.

Jeongyeon started to unbutton his shirt while Jimin is making his way to lift her dress up and toss it on the floor. They are aware on what they are doing and what they wanted to happen so even before they could start, Jeongyeon broke their kiss and stood up.

“Where are you going?” Jimin said holding her hand.

“I need to take a pill… I forgot to take it this morning.” She said and went to her drawer but Jimin stopped her again.

“Don’t.” Jeongyeon looked at him, confused.

“But I need you now… I need to take the pill.”

“I want another baby…” he said that made Jeongyeon left in awe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 990 28
"Who gave you the right to get near my son?" "Who gave you the right to touch my son?" "I don't allow anyone to hurt my son, not even you or anyone e...
630K 28K 78
Jimin and Jeongguk were your dream couple-perfect, flawless, although they had their fights every now and then, they loved each other-or at least tha...
2.2M 178K 122
"Y/N I'm sorry-" "Sorry?! You're sorry?! You're the one person in the world that I trusted not to do something like this to me! You're the person I t...
3.6M 234K 132
"Jimin...I have to tell you something." "What is it?" "I um...I'm p-pregnant..." His face suddenly contorts with both confusion and disgust as his he...