SELFISH ━━ JON MOXLEY ✔️

By -bellalution

SELFISH ━━ JON MOXLEY ALYSSA DONOVAN A sports commentator who had formerly worked for the wwe, is now release... More

𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅𝐈𝐒𝐇
i. 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
ii. 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗
iii. 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
iv. 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄; social media
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗
v. 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗; one year
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

2.6K 56 25
By -bellalution

sᴇʟғɪsʜ | ᴊᴏɴ ᴍᴏxʟᴇʏ
( ᴀᴄᴛ ᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ )

IT WAS ALYSSA'S first day in aew and she was definitely nervous. alyssa was already going to start commentating the matches and she was so excited to already start doing what she loved less than a week after her release.

alyssa walked around backstage, trying to find one of her long time best friend, thalia. she saw someone walking towards her, she then saw his face and knew who he was immediately. "alyssa!" cody rhodes exclaimed. alyssa smiled, she'd known him while he was working in wwe. "oh my god, hey!" alyssa exclaimed, hugging cody. "it's been forever! but, were all so happy to have you here working for aew." cody said, alyssa smiled.

"i'm so glad to be here! thank you so much for contacting me so quickly! i'm just so happy to be back doing what i love so quickly." alyssa said, "oh of course, we're so happy to have you here as one of our commentators." cody said and alyssa smiled, "that means a lot, thanks cody." alyssa smiled again, hugging cody once again. "of course, we'll be on air in about an hour. we'll be introducing you right in the beginning." cody said and alyssa nodded, the two saying goodbye.

alyssa walked towards the locker rooms, she then spotted the girl she had been looking for. she walked up behind thalia, wrapped her arms around her neck, "guess who, girl." alyssa said and thalia stood up, "oh my god, lyss i've been waiting all day to see you!" thalia exclaimed, hugging her best friend who she hadn't seen in months.

"aw i've been waiting all day to see you too!" alyssa said, sitting down next to thalia as she continued to work on a gear for one of the wrestlers. "i'm sorry to ruin this moment we have but i need to ask you a question." alyssa said. thalia looked up, "alright what's up?" she questioned, "is he here?" alyssa asked, "who?" thalia asked. alyssa sighed, hoping she'd know. alyssa gave her a 'are you serious' look, "you know..." alyssa said not wanting to be too loud about it.

thalia knew a bit about the jon and alyssa situation but she never really got involved. alyssa would tell her about what was going on sometimes but thalia just respected not getting involved in their business especially since it was so private. "who, alyssa?" thalia asked, oblivious to who she was talking about. "jon! is jon here?" alyssa whispered harshly, "oh! no he's not. he's off for the rest of the week. he went home on friday." thalia spoke.

"oh.. okay. that's good." alyssa said, thalia smiled lightly at her. "you know you're gonna have to see him one way or another." thalia said. "i-i know. not today though, i'll worry about that when it comes." alyssa said, "well he's coming back on monday do you better worry about it." thalia said and alyssa groaned. "don't let it get to you, lyssa." thalia said. "how? dude you know parts of what happened.. i'm just gonna focus on my job and just fucking leave it alone." alyssa said and thalia gave her a small smile.

"well, to get your mind off of things, were staying together tonight." alyssa smiled, "yay, i'm glad." alyssa said. "me too! i figured that since it's your first day, you'd wanna be with someone." alyssa nodded, "well you're right." alyssa said, the two continued the conversation before she had to go out to stage.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ALYSSA SAT IN the chair, the aew program about to go live. she was nervous but was definitely excited. she sat next to the man who was a hall of famer from wwe but was now also a commentator, jim ross. "alright, we're live in five." jim said and alyssa nodded. jim talked a bit before introducing alyssa, "tonight we have alyssa donovan joining us! alyssa will how be a full time commentator with me and will be staying with aew for quite sometime!" jim said.

"hello, aew!" alyssa said happily, the camera zooming in on her. "i'm so honored to be here! i'm so honored to be sitting with the one and only jim ross!" alyssa exclaimed, looking at jim. "i'm honored to be sitting next to you, alyssa!" jim exclaimed making alyssa laugh. alyssa and jim started to commentate the show, alyssa already felt so comfortable there. she was already happy doing her job with some new people, especially with jim ross.

everyone in the arena was happy and loving alyssa already, so many people knew her from wwe but she was hoping that everyone would soon know her just from aew. alyssa loved how different the atmosphere was here with aew, she felt like already she could be more free and do what she wanted and be herself.

a few hours of commentating was over and alyssa was so happy with how her first night went. the show went off air and she took off her headset. she stood up and hugged jim ross, "i had so much fun! thank you for welcoming me in!" alyssa exclaimed, hugging him. "of course! it's been forever since i've seen you! we're all glad you're here!" jim said and alyssa smiled.

"i'm really glad i'm here too, jim." alyssa said, the two walking backstage. "i'll see you later, i'm glad your here alyssa." jim said and hugged her one last time before walking away, leaving her alone. she soon saw thalia and the two ran to each other, hugging. "i'm proud of you, lyss." thalia said, alyssa smiled. "thank you, lia." alyssa said, the two taking videos and pictures of each other and posting them on social media's.

alyssa was so happy to be back on the road with thalia. thalia was her best friend, more like her sister. she was extremely happy but also extremely terrified. alyssa was terrified of all of her feelings to come rushing back to her but alyssa convinced herself she wouldn't let it happen. she'd have nothing but a professional relationship with him. all their conversations would only consist of "hi how are you" and "goodbye". there would be nothing more than that because anything else would put alyssa in jeopardy.

INSTAGRAM STORY !

@THALIAHERRERA
missed this girl 💕
1 MILLION VIEWS
TAGGED: @ALYSSADONOVAN

INSTAGRAM !

@ALYSSADONOVAN
thank you aew! 🖤
1.1 MILLION LIKES AND 989,626 COMMENTS
TAGGED: @AEWONTNT

LOADING COMMENTS...

@AEWONTNT
🖤🖤

@THALIAHERRERA
🥺

@AMERICANNIGHTMARECODY
glad we have you!

INSTAGRAM NOTIFICATION !

@JONMOXLEY HAS FOLLOWED @ALYSSADONOVAN

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
AUTHORS NOTE:
this chapter was just a filler in on her first day/week at aew and next chapter is when things get real ;)
i'm so happy with this book already and so happy with all the love it already has. so thank you <3 i love you guyssss 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 161 62
Taking place during the start of The Shield's debut in 2012, follow Morgan Lopez's career as she becomes a member of The Shield, revamps herself as T...
11.5K 221 64
Nicole Garcia is having issues in her relationship with Artem. Her and Joseph Anoa'i are enemies what happens when they start over again?
Dirty Deeds By ShrazyMe

General Fiction

33.6K 1.3K 42
A Dean Ambrose love/hate story.
1.4K 19 29
AEW Jon Moxley and his girlfriend who becomes his wife Lily moxley (this is a fan made story )