MONSTER

By CognizantMind

"Strip!" "What? What the hell did you say?" "With that one inch of fabric hanging from your waist which I be... More

Disclaimer
1.Fired.
2.Secretary
4.Strip
5.Beg me.
6.Interviews
7.Coffee
8.I Quit
9.Washroom.
10.Caged
11.Resign
12.Oldfriend
13.Slap
14.Wet.
15.Autograph.
16.Angel
17.Savior
18.Haunted
19.Rules
20.Locked
21.Slave
22.Why?
23.Trapped.
24.Victim
25.Orphanage
26.Love?
27.Mine
28.Hot.
29.Unprecedented.
30.Caring.
31.Like Lovers
32.Movie Room
33.PDA
34.HeartBreak
35.Demigod
36.Trust me.
37.Undeserve.
38. Absence.
39.Vulnerable.
40.Truth
41.Brats
42.Guilty
43.Love
44.Beach!
45. Vin Chaud
46.Boss
47.Broken
48.Indifferent
49.Sorry
50.Dungeon
51.Piano
52.Handsome
53.Happy Birthday! (THE END)
Note

3.Wolf

827 41 0
By CognizantMind

It's 7:30 PM, Annastasia and Irene pull over in front of the well-known famous nightclub, that exists in Seoul.

"Irene! Are you sure we are entering this place." Annastasia asks in concern as they get out of the car. The uncertainty of entering that place isn't because she hasn't been to nightclubs, it's because she hasn't been to nightclubs alone. Each and every time Jin was there to accompany her or be there as her bodyguard.

"Don't worry Anna, it's my brother's boss's club, so don't fear any guy hitting on you or hitting you."

"Aren't you scared that somebody might say things to your brother."

"No! The workers are nice to me knowing who's sister I am. Actually, they fear me a lot, they think I might complain to the owner. And I act that I will." Irene giggled.

"So, would you complain?"

"Of course not. I have never talked to him. "

"That makes sense." Annastasia nods her head.

"How does it makes sense?" Irene frowns while Annastasia helds her wrist and they both cross the road.

"Your brother would probably never allow you to meet other boys."

Irene purses her lips, "That's why I don't have a boyfriend. The last guy I was in a relationship was battered by my brother ."

"Don't worry! I am here, your saviour. We will have lots of fun, darling."

Irene nodded vigorously. She has the excitement of a little kid. Both of them walked through the entrance. The bouncers welcomed Irene with a smile and checked Annastasia out.

There was a narrow passage that headed to a huge opening. As they reached the end of it they underwent the experience of a different world. It felt as if their eardrums would burst in any second. The music was deafening, the lightning was blinding. The interior was classy, not cosmeticize. It had a subtle look to it.

"DO YOU LIKE IT?" Irene asked Annastasia by raising her voice.

"I LOVE IT!"

Both of them searched for an empty place at the bar and ordered some drinks.

"Bitch! Are you even allowed to drink?" Annastasia blurted out.

"No! I am not, but as my brother isn't here so yes I am allowed to drink." Irene shrugged.

Annastasia shooked her head in disbelieve.

The bartender furnishes them with liquor, and winks at Irene, Irene smiles back. Annastasia is amused by this. She always thought Irene was an introvert, who is confined to herself and her friends and family. But here even the bartender knows her.

"Let's get on the floor, shall we?" Annastasia asks as they both look at the dancing freaks on the dance floor.

"Before that, let me show you something. Come!"

Irene asks her to follow, Annastasia stays perplexed but follows her friend. Irene saunters through the people as she makes her own way to the corner of the club. There lies a stair, she is already walking on it. As they reach the top they see two bouncers standing. They behave in the same way as the bouncers outside. One muscular man opens the door to let them in.

"What is this place?" Annastasia asks being bemused by the vibe of the colossal room.

"It's going to be our secret room, "Irene replies.

As Annastasia ambles throughout the space she realizes the real purpose of it, "Oh freak! This is a VIP room, Irene!! "

"Yes, you guessed it right, girl. It's a VIP room, the VIP room of this club's owner."

"Where he brings strippers and they dance on this erect polls which are intimidating for me now."

"No! Stupid!" Irene smacks on Annastasia's arm making slight red finger marks on her sensitive white skin.

Annastasia caresses it and groans while arguing, "Irene, I have been to nightclubs, more than you ever can, and I have seen girls dancing, grinding and doing everything, wearing tights and cloths whose existence on their body is extinct. I don't even understand why do they even bother to wear anything."

"Anna!" Irene pulls her friend to the huge glass piece which lets them peak down below where all the alcoholics and dancing heads are squandered. " Do you see any girl in panties or bra dancing like she is about to strip?"

Annastasia moves her eyes all over the place. The room where they are acts as a centre of visual in the club.

"I don't see any girl."

"Yes! " Irene whispers," because I told you this guy hates women."

Annastasia frowns, "Hates women? A person who is born by women hates women?"

"Anna! Shutup! We can't talk about him like that here. Somebody might hear us."

"Oh Come on! There is nobody in this room except for us and the bartender in the corner who is glued to his phone, probably watching porn. "

"Ssshh!" Irene drags Annastasia to the same bartender. As the room is huge, there is a small bar, in case of VIPs decided to get soaked.

They keep their empty glasses on the counter and ask for more alcohol. The bartender pours whisky in their glasses, unwantedly. It seems he isn't interested nor enjoying his job as he doesn't even peek at their pretty faces.

As their glasses are restored they grab it and walk back to their seat.

"I don't get it.." Annastasia questions while sipping her drink,"..how come you are more privileged than those. "

"Are you suffering from amnesia? I just told you that I am having good relationships with all the staff here, but the greater credit goes to my brother. He might be just an employee inside the office, but he and Agust D are very good friends outside."

"I see, but aren't you afraid that he might someday walk in and catch you in his private place."

Irene rolls her eyes on the sprouting of questions, "Listen, I won't have any pro.."

Irene can't articulate more. She gapes and freezes at her posture. Her eyes stuck on something behind Annastasia.

"Irene! What happened? What are you gaping at bitch?' Annastasia jerks her friend, but she is literally frozen.

Annastasia can't make out what has suddenly happened to her. She looks like she saw something and went into a trance. To find out the explanation for her situation, Annastasia stands up and sharply turns around.

Her gorgeous hair whirls around with her body. As she moves her eyes to the door, her eyes freeze as well. She has no idea who that person is, but their eyes connect. It's not just one-sided but the action takes place from both the groups. Her ebony black eyes couples with his whiskey brown orbs. She can't even make her gaze shift anywhere as if some kind of spell has been shoot straight to her mind, from which nobody can recoup her.

The person staring back at her is brought back to present as the guy behind him clasps his shoulder, but Annastasia's eyes are still stuck on him to the extent that she forgets to blink. That person walks inside his room. He is probably alarmed to see a stranger , but it doesn't shows on his face. As his eyes lands on Irene, he remains relaxed now. Irene stands up seeing him walking inside. Annastasia is still shamelessly staring at him. Probably, the first-ever guy in her life whom she is paying this much attention.

He isn't looking at her now, but at Irene in vexation, and a bit caringly. He stands in front of Irene, his hands in his pockets. His impassive face portrays nothing, but those lethal eyes are staring right into her brain. Irene bits her lips and fiddles with her dress, she is incapable of having any eye contact with him.

Had it been somebody else, then she would have been kicked not just out of the club, but out of Seoul. As she is the only sister of his best employee and close friend, he has no option but to ignore everything.

"Sit," he says.

His gruff, hoarse voice enters Annastasia's ears, and she takes a deep breathe as if she hadn't inhaled and exhaled since her eyes came in contact with him. After the two girls sat their ass down, he was away to the bar with his men and another guy who probably seems his friend.

As he walks away to the end of the room, Irene takes a deep breath and turns her head to the girl sitting beside.

"Anna!" Irene wiggles her friend up and she comes back to actuality.

"Hmm! What?"

"Let's go home, I am going to be in a huge problem.", fretted Irene as she kept on glancing at the person who gave her a hard time without even doing anything.

"But he said to sit."

"So? Do you want to go and sit on his lap?" Irene blurted out.

"I won't mind that," Annastasia beamed.

"Anna! What has happened to you? You are still staring at him ."

"Irene! Let's wait for a few more minutes, please?" Annastasia requested.

"No! You don't understand I.."

"Until our drink is over." Annastasia clinked her glass with Irene's, which still had liquor in it.

Irene at the very moment gulped down her whole drink and showed her glass to Annastsia," Over! Let's go now."

Annastasia reveals her own drink, "Mine is still there." ,

"Urghh! Only 5 mins!"

Both of them reclined back in their seat. Irene is biting her nails thinking about his brother, while Annastasia, her eyes don't want to move from him. This time she takes a satisfactory look at that person as he sits down on the couch, his body faced her, and his friend sitting in front of him.

A white impeccable skin, with platinum silver hairs. Eyebrows angled up with attitude always on its pinnacle. Wearing a midnight colour suit with a silver chain on his neck.

His eyes were moving everywhere, then it caught Annastasia staring at him. Did Annastasia avert her eyes? No! She didn't. She stared back at him, trying to look into his heart but she can't. She can't tell what is on his mind, but she wishes to know that because those fatal stare is stimulating her.

He reclined back on the couch, splaying out in the centre, legs crossed, head tilted to a side and eyes watching her.

"Namjoon." he called the guy sitting in front of him with a glass of scotch.

"Yes, Suga."

"Have you ever seen that girl?"

"Which girl?" he asks while adding more ice cubes to his drink.

"That girl whom I am staring at right now."

Namjoon smirked, "Suga staring at a girl. Hmm, Sounds interesting. Well! Who is that unlucky soul?" , Namjoon turns his head and moves his eyes to where Suga's eyes were."*Whistles* She is hot as hell!"

"Something in me tells me that I have seen her."

"Wanna talk about her? Should I ask Jungkook's sister regarding her later."

"No! I hate women who dress like sluts. Moreover, I hate women."

Namjoon chuckled, "I know that. Then I'll take her."

Suga's eyes averted from Annastasia and lands on Namjoon's, "I set my eyes on her, she is mine, even if I'll never make her."

Namjoon is flustered. " Even in these 9 years of knowing you, I failed to know you. "

"Whatever! Let's get back to business. Is the work done?"

"Yes! She has been fired. I haven't then traced where she might be ."

"I don't like unfinished works. Do it as soon as possible Namjoon."

That guy nodded. Then they got back to their conversations.

"I've never seen one like that before. He amazes me ."

"You don't even know who he is.. if you.."

"He's a wolf in disguise
But I can't stop staring in those evil eyes ."

"What? Wolf? Anna! He is not whaa.."

"Have you seen him before Irene?"

Irene's reply doesn't even reach to her ears, her mind rests on him.

"Something in him tells me that I have seen him."

Irene gets annoyed as Annastasia doesn't listen to anything she says. Irene decided to give up and then pulls Annastasia out of the room.

"Irene! I told you five minutes." She complained as she walks down the stairs with her.

"It's been more than 15 minutes, you had even finished your drink, were you waiting to eat that glass."

"But Irene why are we running home."

"Look at the fucking time on your watch ."

Annastasia gazes at her watch, it's 10:00. "We still have one hour, don't worry."

"I know, but we have to hurry before he reaches home and I am grounded for years."

Both of them get in the car, head home.

As soon as they reach , Irene gets out of the car and walks to the door after flinging the keys to the guard to park her car. Annastasia follows Irene inside the house. Both of them rush to the living room. Then and their Irene once again freezes in the same way as she did in the club, this time Annastasia sees the reason of her freeze sitting right in front of them on the couch.

Hey guys! If you are probably wondering why I've highlighted and italicized those dialogue , then allow me to remind you😁 . I had said in the disclaimer that i would be using lines from songs , and i will highlight them , because i don't own them but i love adding words from music🥺.
Thanks a lot for reading , like share and comment .💜🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75K 3.6K 40
[COMPLETED] Loan sharks chasing after Young Eun for the money that she owes them? Pfft that's dramatic af "The money?" Namjoon raised his eyebrows an...
184K 8K 37
Book 1 Jimin sighed as he got bored in his office room. He turned his swiveling chair around so he could see Seoul in all its glory through his cryst...