Isolation ♡ Larry ✔

Autorstwa stylinson_larryxx

Where Louis and Harry have been best friends for years but that changes when they decide to isolate through C... Więcej

Isolation ➸ Larry Stylinson
DAY 1
DAY 2
DAY 3
DAY 4
DAY 5
DAY 6
DAY 7
DAY 8
DAY 9
DAY 10
DAY 11
DAY 12
DAY 13
DAY 15
DAY 16
DAY 17
DAY 18
DAY 19
DAY 20
DAY 21
DAY 22
DAY 23
DAY 24
DAY 25
DAY 26
DAY 27
DAY 28
DAY 29
DAY 30
DAY 31
DAY 32
DAY 33
DAY 34
DAY 35
DAY 36
Isolation ➸ Thank You

DAY 14

33.2K 1.2K 1K
Autorstwa stylinson_larryxx

-PASTA-

Louis yelps and spins around where he is stood, eyes widening. "What was that for?" He breaths out, looking at the wooden spoon in Harry's hands.

"I couldn't resist," Harry bites his lip. "It is just so... Nice."

"Harry," Louis groans and pushes the man's chest. "Focus on cooking, not my ass." Louis rolls his eyes before glancing at Harry, a small, fond smile on his face.

"What do you want to watch tonight?" Harry mumbles, stirring the pasta sauce that Louis had been preparing.

Louis thinks for a moment, stepping forward to press himself to Harry's back. He wraps his arms around him and presses his face to Harry's shoulder blade.

"Lady and the tramp?" Louis asks, muffled against Harry's shirt.

"Sounds good, love."

-*-

"We should do that," Louis smirks, pointing at the screen. He grabs a piece of pasta and places it between his lips, waiting for Harry to grab the other end.

"Okay," Harry shrugs, taking the other end and doing the same.

Louis crosses his eyes, making Harry laugh loudly, almost losing the pasta from his mouth.

They begin to eat the pasta, their faces growing closer and closer. The two boys stop around an inch apart, their eyes locked.

Louis moves the small space, pressing his lips against Harry's. The older boy gasps into the kiss and settles his hands onto Louis' hips.

Louis pulls back, his eyes wide and fearful. "I-" He begins to stutter.

Harry just shakes his head, cups Louis' cheek and captures the smaller boy's lips in his own again.

A/N: hope you enjoyed! xo

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

172K 4.4K 38
~complete~ Harry and Louis have been best friends since they where little, when Harry's wold was turned upside down by having sever back pain Louis w...
985K 16.2K 94
in which one direction is on hiatus and the boys make solo music. Louis and Harry learn to Love each other. - Louis and Harry are both singers :D - I...
185K 5.9K 39
They're from rival schools, they're the captains of rival football teams, and so they're rivals. Right? Well that would be the case, but the only thi...
147K 4.6K 14
Self- isolation due to the corona virus has been really difficult for everyone in the world. A new situation to which we all have to adapt in the bes...