SELFISH ━━ JON MOXLEY βœ”οΈ

By -bellalution

SELFISH ━━ JON MOXLEY ALYSSA DONOVAN A sports commentator who had formerly worked for the wwe, is now release... More

π’π„π‹π…πˆπ’π‡
ππ‹π€π˜π‹πˆπ’π“
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŽππ„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–πŽ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πŽπ”π‘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πˆπ•π„
ii. 𝐀𝐂𝐓 π“π–πŽ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŽππ„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–πŽ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πŽπ”π‘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πˆπ•π„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π’πˆπ—
iii. 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŽππ„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–πŽ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πŽπ”π‘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πˆπ•π„
iv. 𝐀𝐂𝐓 π…πŽπ”π‘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŽππ„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–πŽ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πŽπ”π‘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πˆπ•π„; social media
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π’πˆπ—
v. 𝐀𝐂𝐓 π…πˆπ•π„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŽππ„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–πŽ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πŽπ”π‘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πˆπ•π„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π’πˆπ—; one year
π„ππˆπ‹πŽπ†π”π„

i. 𝐀𝐂𝐓 πŽππ„

2.9K 58 11
By -bellalution

sᴇʟғɪsʜ | ᴊᴏɴ ᴍᴏxʟᴇʏ
( ᴀᴄᴛ ᴏɴᴇ )

ESPN HAS POSTED AN ARTICLE !

WWE RELEASES LONG TIME COMMENTATOR AND INTERVIEWER, ALYSSA DONOVAN.

ALYSSA AT WWE IN 2018.

TODAY, WWE HAS RELEASED A STATEMENT ON THE RELEASE OF ALYSSA DONOVAN. ALYSSA DONOVAN HAD WORKED FOR WWE FOR ALMOST A DECADE. IN 2011, ALYSSA SIGNED A FOUR YEAR CONTRACT THEN SIGNED A FIVE YEAR CONTRACT IN 2015.

ALYSSA WAS A BACKSTAGE INTERVIEWER AND A COMMENTATOR. ALYSSA HAS NOT COMMENTED ON HER RELEASE YET AS ITS BEEN ABOUT SEVEN HOURS.

ALYSSA FIRST STARTED IN THE COMPANY AS A BACKSTAGE INTERVIEWER BUT WITHIN THREE YEARS SHE WAS COMMENTATING MONDAY NIGHT RAW. SHE SOON WENT TO BOTH MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND SMACKDOWN LIVE.

WE WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED ON THIS ONGOING STORY.

ALYSSA DONOVAN SAT on her sofa, tears in her eyes. she had no idea what she was gonna do, she had just been fired and had no other job to do. alyssa knew she had to find another job but she was just in so much shock of being released. her contract was over in about two months and she was hoping on signing on another five years of her life to wwe. alyssa was confused, why was she released?

alyssa has dedicated so, so much of her life to wwe and would have done anything for that damn company but they released her like she meant nothing to them. wwe had always meant so much to her ever since she was a little girl, but working for them meant so much more than that. she was baffled that they would just leave her behind like that.

she had her social media's being filled with the common "i'm sorry's" and "we love you" and "thank you" it all meant a lot to her that everyone was thankful for her time in wwe but she was upset that she lost her job, especially so sudden.

the fact that alyssa had put blood, sweat, and tears into that company and she was released killed her. she stared blankly at her tv that was playing some movie she had no idea the name of. she suddenly heard her phone ding, bringing her out of her deep thought. alyssa reached over, grabbing her new phone and looking at the message from an unknown number.

TEXTS BETWEEN UNKNOWN AND ALYSSA !

UNKNOWN
are the stories true?

ALYSSA
who is this?

ALYSSA SENT THAT text, expecting a reply right away. but, she didn't get one. she stared at the number, trying to go deep in her memories trying to see if she'd recognized the number. but she didn't. she leaned back, her bulldog, coco, getting onto the couch and snuggling alyssa. coco could definitely see the difference in alyssa's demeanor.

"hi, baby." alyssa said quietly, rubbing her dogs head. she then heard her phone go off once again, startling her a bit. she was curious to find out who this mystery person was, she couldn't figure it out. alyssa sighed, grabbing her phone and looking at the message. as soon as she saw who it was she felt like her entire world stopped, like her heart had stopped. her breathing felt off and she put her phone down, trying to regain her normal breathing patterns.

TEXTS BETWEEN UNKNOWN AND ALYSSA !

UNKNOWN
lyss, it's jon.

ALYSSA
how did you get my number?

ALYSSA WAS PANICKING a bit, she had no idea how jon had even gotten her number. for all she knew he had completely forgotten about her and didn't care about her. the last time she talked to him was over a year ago when he was saying goodbye to wwe. when he said goodbye to their friendship. alyssa was telling herself that she should be happy that jon contacted her, but should she really be happy?

she thought that jon had thrown everything out the window after leaving wwe. alyssa thought that he had stopped caring about her and that he had reasons to end everything between them. she was feeling all sorts of things and didn't know what to decide on what would be her reaction to his next text.

TEXTS BETWEEN JON AND ALYSSA !

JON
that doesn't matter alyssa, are the stories true?

ALYSSA
why do you care?

ALYSSA KNEW THAT jon could possibly get upset over that text but he deserved it. he deserved to feel upset. jon deserved to get angry and get upset after what he put alyssa through. he may not have known how much pain he really did put alyssa through but she knew and she wanted him to hurt too. alyssa wanted him to hurt the way she hurt for months.

alyssa was pretty much miserable after jon had left. but she was more miserable after jon had cut her off. jon and alyssa were best friends, they did everything together while they traveled together. they stayed in the same hotel rooms, they traveled in the same vehicles, they did everything together and he threw it all away.

TEXTS BETWEEN JON AND ALYSSA !

JON
why wouldn't i care? i care about you alyssa.

ALYSSA
really? it doesn't seem like it since you know, you stopped talking to me.

JON
alyssa, are the fucking stories true?

ALYSSA
yes, jon. they're fucking true okay? happy now? please just leave me alone right now.

ALYSSA FELT BAD that she blew jon off like that but why should she be upset? jon should be the one upset not her. alyssa couldn't help but think of everything the two had gone through. she remembered all of jon's breakdowns over wwe and how much he just wanted to leave. she remembered all the times the two had gotten drunk together and passed out on their hotel room floor.

alyssa missed seeing him everyday, she missed his touch. she just missed him. alyssa wanted to just text him, i loved you for so long. maybe i still love you i don't fucking know. but she wouldn't do it. alyssa couldn't risk ruining anything more than she already thought she had. alyssa convinced herself that jon cut all ties to alyssa because she stayed in wwe instead of leaving with her best friend.

but deep down she knew that wasn't the reason. there was a deeper reasoning as to why he cut her off. alyssa knew that jon was happier without her, at least that's what she told herself. jon was now wrestling with wwe's enemy company, aew and was happier than ever. if jon was happy then alyssa was happy too. but alyssa was always thinking of jon and thinking of how much she really fucking missed him. 

it took her so long to just let go of jon and just let go of all those feelings she had for him. but alyssa never really let those feelings go. for all 29 almost 30 years of her life she always stuffed everything down and just forgot about it until she possibly just exploded. but it was rare that she would explode, she always tried to keep it calm and she usually would do a good job of it.

alyssa had no idea how she was feeling right now. she was sad, she was angry, she was happy. alyssa was feeling all types of emotions and she just wanted nothing more than to cry about losing her job and just cuddle her dog. alyssa was pissed off about losing her beloved job. maybe she'd quickly find another job but she was putting so much doubt on herself and was telling herself she wouldn't be able to find a job and would lose everything. she was thinking the worst but soon, everything was going to change.

2 DAYS LATER ( APRIL 10 2020 ) !

ESPN POSTED AN ARTICLE !

FORMER WWE COMMENTATOR, ALYSSA DONOVAN, SIGNS FIVE YEAR CONTRACT WITH AEW.

ALYSSA AT WWE LAST MONTH.

ALYSSA DONOVAN WHO WAS RELEASED BY THE WWE TWO DAYS AGO HAS NOW SIGNED A FIVE YEAR CONTRACT WITH THE COMPANY, ALL ELITE WRESTLING BETTER KNOWN AS AEW. THE COMPANY CONTACTED ALYSSA DONOVAN AND ALYSSA IMMEDIATELY SIGNED A CONTRACT WITH THE COMPANY.

ALYSSA FORMERLY WORKED WITH WWE AS A BACKSTAGE INTERVIEWER AND A COMMENTATOR. SHE WAS WITH THE COMPANY FOR ALMOST A DECADE. ALYSSA WAS RELEASED FROM THE COMPANY FOR UNKNOWN REASONS.

ALYSSA WAS CHANGED HER SOCIAL MEDIA USERNAMES AND THE OFFICIAL WWE ACCOUNT HAS SINCE UNFOLLOWED HER AFTER NEWS BROKE THAT SHE HAD SIGNED WITH AEW.

ALYSSA HAS YET TO COMMENT ON THE CONTRACT SIGNING.

ALYSSA WAS TO start working in aew in a few days. she was excited but nervous. she was excited because she'd be seeing one of her closest friends, thalia everyday. the two had met when thalia was a seamstress for wwe but when thalia left in 2016, she was upset that she wouldn't be seeing her best friend, more like her sister everyday. thalia was the sister alyssa never had and alyssa was the sister that thalia never had.

but, alyssa knew that jon, the man she had loved for years was working there now. alyssa needed a job and she wanted to continue commentating in the wrestling business. she had heard of how amazing aew was from thalia but she personally had never watched it in fear of seeing jon. alyssa was so scared of going back and going through the same thing she did when she had fallen in love with jon the first time.

but, alyssa was convincing herself that she wouldn't fall in love again. she'd just see him as a friend and it'd all be okay. but would it be okay? would alyssa be able to just resist jon and not fall in love all over again?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
AUTHORS NOTE:
here's act one! i'm so proud of this book already. thank you for all the love on this book already <3
i love you guys!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 193 26
Her life destroyed by infidelity & divorce, a heartbroken Becky Lynch leaves WWE & goes to the one place no one thought she would ever go to, AEW, wh...
26.2K 967 35
20yr old Jon Moxley gets his 18yr old girlfriend pregnant and they put her up for adoption. 16 years later she comes looking for them
3.6K 135 18
Dean Ambrose. A very unique individual. Almost every one knows that. Well the people he lets know that anyway. Moving on, Seth Rollins and Roman Rei...
Doubt By Scarlett Leigh

General Fiction

20.8K 445 61
Stacey Kelly thought she had her life worked out from a young age. She was an accomplished wrestler living out her dreams. She believed she didn't ne...