Always Complicated | ✓

By Lexy_VLover

❝close your eyes and i'll kiss you tomorrow I'll miss you❞ Can people ever really escape all the problems tha... More

foreword
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9-A.N.
Chapter 10
Chapter 11- A.N.
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 Christmas Part 1
Chapter 17 Christmas Part 2
Chapter 18
Amnesia
Authors Note
Birthdays and Pleading
Houses
Extra Comfort
Ludmilla
House guests
How Do We Tell Them
Angie and German wedding (disaster)
Last Day and Night!!!
THE WEDDING! (And other stuff :) )
A.N.
College: Singing Competition
College: Showing Around
Chapter 33: College: new director and assignment
Chapter 34: A.N.
College: Last Party
Chapter 36: A.N.
Chapter 37: Back Home
Chapter 38: GIRLS DAY OUT!
Chapter 39: New Books!
Chapter 40: The Test
Chapter 41: the result
Chapter 42: Reactions And Distractions
Chapter 43: Doctor
Chapter 44: Part 1:Its a...
Chapter 45:Part 2:Girl!
Chapter 46: A.N
Chapter 47: Part 1: Into Labour and Birth
Chapter 48: Part 2:Decisions (last chapter)
Completed
Thank yous
Sequel
Sequel Description

Chapter 6

1.1K 33 11
By Lexy_VLover

This chapter is for teamleonetta and xxAPI_PURPLExx. Thanks for reading. Other people I will dedicate to you soon but this is for them. I try to make a chapter for everyone who comments or votes!!! This is a note that in the sing Estribillo means Chorus!!!
______________________________________________
Always Complicated Chapter 6
Theme: Studio Drama

Vilu and Indigo had become best friends. Indigo and Fede were also getting along well. Today was Vilu's last day in Buenos Aires. Tomorrow she and the studio would leave for their next tour.

It took a while for her to convince German but he came around in the end, with a little help from Jade. Vilu was sure that Jade only convinced German because she was eager to get her out of the house.

A great thing about today was that it was Indigo's first day at Studio On Beat. If Pablo and Antonio thought she could cope with all the pressure and the work then she would be able to come on the tour. Vilu really wanted that.

Vilu opened the door of her house and stepped outside. She started walking. Vilu was walking humming, En Mi Mundo. Then somebody put their hands over he eyes.

"Guess who?" He asked. She thought for a moment. 'Its Leon' she thought. "Um,Federico?" Vilu guessed. "No,guess again," "urrm, Diego," "No. Last one," he said getting slightly annoyed "Tomas!"

"No. You are a bad guesser" Leon said coming out from behind Vilu frowning. Vilu laughed and gave him a peck on the cheek. They connected their hands and started walking to the Studio.

"So are you an Indigo friends?" He asked her. "Yeah. She is amazing!" Vilu exclaimed. "So our date. We will be touring next week and I think tomorrow will be the perfect time. In Paris!"

"I would love it!" "Then remember to pack a dress or something," Leon informed her. Vilu laughed and nodded. They walked in perfect silence to the Studio. Vilu loved it.

This time instead of Vilu thinking about all of her boy problems she thought of her guy. Leon. He made her happy and gave her that feeling that everything is going to be alright. She didn't know what she would do without him.

Leon was thinking of Vilu. What can he say? He always thinks of Vilu. She is the love of his life. They got to the Studio and walked in. "We have Pablo's class right?" Leon asked Vilu. "Yes," Vilu answered.

"Vilu!" Vilu looked behind and saw Indigo. Leon gave her a go-ahead look. "Thanks," she said before running off. She got to Indigo and they jumped into each other's arms in a tight hug.

"Hey!" They said together and they giggled.

Fran and Cami walked out of the dance class and saw The back of Vilu. They were about to walk over to her when they saw she was with somebody. They suddenly got jealous looking at how much they were smiling and laughing.

They were a bit frightened that Vilu would choose her to sleep with on the tour, instead of them like they always did.   "What should we do?" Fran asked.

"What if she ditches us?" Cami replied worriedly. That doesn't help! Fran thought to herself. . They walked off to Pablo's class where they would get a breakdown of the tour.

"Come on let's go. You have to meet they guys!" Vilu said and Indigo grinned, they walked into Pablo's class. Vilu saw Leon,"There's Fede," she said. Indigo got a bit nervous. "He likes you!" Vilu assures her.

"Fine,but if I make a fool of myself it's all on you!" Indigo said pointing her index finger at her. Vilu laughed and gave her a small push  saying "Ok! Just go!" Indigo went to Fede and Vilu went to Leon.

"I think the first time I play matchmaker it turns out pretty good!" Vilu said to Leon pointing a finger at Indigo and Fede who were laughing. "Whatever you do is good. In fact perfect!" Leon said. Vilu blushed immensely. Cami and Fran were coming over to them.

"So how's your first day so far?" Fede asked Indigo. "Well I haven't been here for  even two hours but it's nice because I have friends! But I'll definitely get back to you on that," "Right!" They laughed.

Cami and Fran were getting a bit jealous of the new girl Indigo. She was stealing Vilu and Fede. But apparently they had heard that she was so nice and everything, just great... "Hey Vilu!" They said together. "Hey girls!" Vilu said smiling at her friends. Naty came over. "Hey Naty!" "Hey guys!" Naty replies with a light smile.

"I can't wait till Paris!" Cami said excitedly. "Let's have a girls day!" Naty suggested. Vilu looked up and saw Leon's face fall. "Sorry guys. I have plans" Vilu said holding Leon's hand, and squeezing it.

She looked back up and Leon was beaming knowing that the plans were him. They were having a couple day. "Oh," Fran said frowning. Vilu gave them an apologetic smile as they walked off sadly.

Fede and Indigo came running over with big grins on their faces. "What happened?" Vilu asked curiously. "Well Indigo and I are going on a date tomorrow in Paris!" Fede exclaimed proudly. Indigo and Vilu squealed which caused Leon and Fede to laugh.

"Maybe we can have a double date. Maybe just lunch?" Leon suggested. Wow! Leon hated Fede but I guess now that he knew he didn't like Vilu all of it was water under the bridge.

"That would be awesome!" Everybody else said together. They all burst out laughing. Cami and Fran and Naty looked over and saw them. It felt like jealously came up to them and slapped them silly. They glared at Indigo then turned to the front where Pablo and Antonio finished and started waiting.

"Hello Everybody! You all know that tomorrow we will be going on our tour. Our first stop is Paris. We then go to Venice,London. Then we go to Australia and then New Zealand. We then fly all the way to South and North America. Argentina and Rio. Then Miami,Florida,Hollywood,then finally New York Broadway!"

They all started talking to each other. "I really want to perform on Broadway!" Shouted Broduey. Everybody started laughing. "Okay can you all please come and sing On Beat!" Shouted Pablo. They all started hurrying around getting onto the stage. The music started...

On beat on beat

On beat on beat

On beat on beat

On beat on beat

Generación rock and roll

ropa multicolor

superstars

creandose para el mañana

Este lugar es especial

mucho voy a luchar

todos veran

en la escena

yo voy a brillar

Estribillo

si tu tambien te sientes asi

pierde el control

muevete on beat

on beat on beat

somos generacion

on beat on beat

vivo mi vida asi

on beat on beat

somos generacion

On beat on beat

oye mi corazon latir

Pierde el control

muevete on beat

Ya sea cantar o bailar

nada nos va a parar

todos aqui

tenemos sueños por cumplir

siempre en accion y con pasion

piso con decision

on beat

siente el ritmo encendido en mi

estribillo

generacion

rock and roll

preparense los dos

escuchen mi flow

y si mi alma respira on beat

se que nunca escuchaste

algo asi

son mis notas

este es mi compas

creo un ritmo de un suspiro

camino mi destino

on beat mi vida vivo

estribillo

They finished smiling. Pablo and Antonio were grinning. Marati was dancing around like a maniac, as usual. "Well done guys!" Pablo said clapping hands. "Class dismissed," all the children started going out of the classroom.

Pablo and Antonio started talking,probably about the show. "So it's double lunch?" Indigo asked. Vilu nodded. "I'm so happy they are letting me come in the tour!" Indigo exclaimed excitedly, jumping slightly.

"Me too! Can't imagine the tour without you!" Vilu said. In the distance the new trio were watching. Cami,Fran and Naty. They were really annoyed with Indigo. Vilu an Indigo stopped to talk. Trouble was about to happen as Ludmilla and Tomas started walking past. Ludmilla and Tomas stopped at the same spot as Vilu and Indigo.

"Indigo!" Ludmilla shouted angrily. Indigo turned around and saw Ludmilla staring at her. "Ludmilla!" Indigo shouted with a teasing smile playing on her lips. "What are you doing invading my school?" Ludmilla asked annoyed. "Um, learning music," Indigo said in an obviously tone. "How dare you. It's bad enough that I have to come home to you and now you are invading my school!" Ludmila growled.

"So, what wrong's sister" Indigo asked emphasizing the part about sister. "Ludmila has a sister?" A girl asked. "Who knew?" Another one asked. Soon that question was going around that whole place. "AAGGH!" Ludmilla cried in frustration. She started muttering to herself as she pulled Tomas out of the way. Indigo laughed as Ludmilla walked away avoiding the questions. 

"Gotta go to my locker Indigo," "Okay Vilu," Vilu started walking to her locker. On the way she saw Lubby and Piper all over Leon. Libby had brown hair that was straight. Piper had choppy and uneven hair but she looked beautiful. Leon kept on stepping backwards as the girls were after him. Vilu decided she should help him.

"Hey Libby and Piper," she said through gritted teeth. She saw Leon sigh of relief. "Piper, Libby I would like you to meet my girlfriend Violetta," he put his hand around her waist emphasizing the girlfriend. Piper and Lizzie plastered fake smiles on their faces. "Nice to meet you," they said together shaking her hand. "Well bye Leon," they said waving and blowing kisses. "And Violetta," they added through gritted teeth.

"Thanks," he said and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Sure, gotta go to my locker," she said. "Bye," she started walking. But now it was her turn. Jason was standing near her locker with his blonde hair hanging over his eyes he was leaning by the locker. "Excuse me," she said politely. He looked up with an angry face but when he saw her his face softened.

"Sure," he said as he moved aside. "Thanks," she went to her locker. "So what are you doing tomorrow?" He asked her shining a dazzling smile and his eyes twinkling. Any girl would have melted and fallen into his arms but she didn't. She was in love. "Um sorry-" she was cut off by a Indigo walking into the conversation like she owned it.

"Sorry she is busy with me and my date and her boyfriend," she said. Jason sighed. He just walked away glaring at Indigo. "Thanks," Vilu breathed. "Don't mention it."

They never saw Jason,Piper or Libby trying to hit on them again that day. "Come on Vilu. I'm walking you home!" Indigo whined because of Vilu's slow pace . "Okay let me say bye to Leon," she ran off to where Leon was. "Bye Leon!" She said hugging him from behind. "Love you," he said turning around and giving her a proper hug. "Love you too," she gave him a kiss and ran off to Indigo. "Let's go!" They linked arms and walked to Vilu's home.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sorry for the wait. I was busy you know with my cousin and everything. I hope you like the chapter. I am going to try and make the next chapter much better. But sorry for this long wait for this chapter.

It was very hard to think. Thank you for all the comments and votes. Love you guys!!! You guys are AMAZEBALLS.

Please Comment❤️

Please Vote❤️

And if you really love it please fan/follow❤️

Thanks for reading. I can't believe how many reads I have and I only started this on Tuesday!!! Love you

Love
Lexy xoxo

__x Mrs Vargas x__

[7/01/2016 EDIT I even tried separating the paragraphs a bit, which is more like my new writing. I added like 200 words to this...~Lexy 😈 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 421 28
❝and that's the thing about illicit affairs and clandestine meetings and longing stares. it's born from just one single glance but it dies and it die...
3.6K 310 14
❝that's what happens when a tornado meets a volcano all I know is i love you too much to walk away❞ Leon is the son of wealthy man, Francesca's mothe...
11.4K 240 9
Federico's POV Everything seemed like a blur as I carried Ludmila's limp, unconscious body out of the school. ''She's not dead, just unconscious'' I...
23.9K 236 28
Dear diary, I'm sorry for not writing for so long, I just didn't have anything to tell you, but now I do. It has been 10 years, 10 years since that d...