Winglet: Secrets and Lies Par...

By IzzytheDragonQueen

Secretkeeper certainly has lived up to her name. She knows Morrowseer isn't to be trusted but she couldn't he... More

Introduction
Family Issues
A "Break" Up
Sneeking Out
Dating Problems
Siblings...
Father
A Dangerous Date
The Library
Farsight's Date
Playing with Death
Assassination
The Rebellion
Betrayals
Trials
Executions
A New Soulmate
Farsight's Dragonet
Secrets and Lies

Ending

142 3 0
By IzzytheDragonQueen

So hope you guys enjoyed! I will be taking a break from the winglets for a while to work with my friend, AwesomeGirl18661, and we are making a series called Stories of the Eight. Basically, they follow no specific order, they are just fanfictions of all of our favorite books. Check those out please, they are on her profile!

1) Who do you think had Greatness with Battlewinner? (I actually never decided, I just want to see who everyone thinks it should be!)

2) Do you think even Secretkeeper knows everything going on?

3) Should I keep doing winglets? If so, who?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 371 33
Nightfighter is a strange NightWing, he has light blue eyes and most importantly, the powers of the NightWings lost centuries ago. He has both mind r...
96 0 14
(OLD!!!) As a dragonet, Azalea was washed up on West Jaw Bay. She never really knew what she was, until she meets a blind PetalWing that claims to ha...
62.4K 204 27
It started off as a love triangle but when Moon chose Winter instead of Qibli, things have gone off the rails. Winter goes paranoid, thinking that Mo...
33 0 10
Nightwatcher's role used to be just another innocent Nightwing, living by herself and out of the business of the Nightwings. Until when a deep secret...