Frozen I & II ( Male! Elsa x...

By Love_Aki

Follow Y/n , Elias, Anna, Kristoff and Olaf to an adventurous journey. How they find friendship, betrayal, sa... More

𝙁𝙧𝙤𝙯𝙚𝙣: 1. 𝘼𝙣 𝘼𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚
1.1 𝘼𝙣 𝘼𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 (Edited)
1.2 𝘼𝙣 𝘼𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 (Edited)
1.4 𝘼𝙣 𝘼𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚
1.5 𝘼𝙣 𝘼𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚
1.6 𝘼𝙣 𝘼𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚
1.7 𝘼𝙣 𝘼𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚
1.8 𝘼𝙣 𝘼𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚
1.9 𝘼𝙣 𝘼𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚
1.10 𝘼𝙣 𝘼𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚
1.11 𝘼𝙣 𝘼𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚
1.12 𝘼𝙣 𝘼𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚!
1.13 𝘼𝙣 𝘼𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚!
1.14 𝘼𝙣 𝘼𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚!
1.15 𝘼𝙣 𝘼𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚
𝙁𝙧𝙤𝙯𝙚𝙣: 2. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡
2.1 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡
2.2 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡
2.3 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡
2.4 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡
2.5 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡
2.6 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡
2.7 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡
2.8 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡
2.9 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡
2.10 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡
2.11 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡
2.12 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡

1.3 𝘼𝙣 𝘼𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚

53.8K 1.5K 2K
By Love_Aki

Arendelle was coated with thick layer of snow.

Finally winter was here.

Little Anna walked to a window. Seeing the beautiful sight of snow, Anna couldn't contain her excitement anymore and ran down the hallway to Elias's room.

"Elias?"

-Knock-
-Knock-
-Knock-Knock-
-Knock-

She knocked on Elias's door rhythmically and sang,

🎵 Do You Want To Build A Snowman?
Come On Let's Go And Play. 🎵

She slammed her back into the door and slid down, pouting.

🎵 I Never See You Anymore. 🎵

She crouched down, trying to peek under his door.

🎵Come Out The Door.
It's Like You've Gone Away.🎵

❄️

Anna played with two dolls, sadly. The dolls were miniature version of her and Elias.

🎵We Used To Be Best Buddies
And Now We're Not.
I Wish You Would Tell Me Why.🎵

❄️

Anna again stood in front of Elias's door and peeked through the key hole.

🎵Do You Want To Build A Snowman?🎵

She sang through the keyhole,

🎵It Doesn't Have To Be A Snowman.🎵

" Go away, Anna." Elias's muffled voice came from the other side.

Anna's face fell and she walked away, 🎵 ...Okay Bye.🎵

❄️

Elias was sitting on a window of his room, looking out, longingly.

Down there, a girl with e/c eyes, was playing with snow, trying to make a snowman, happily.

Elias smiled at the sight as his followed her every movements.

Y/N slipped in the ice. She yelped in shock and fell down by her butt. She looked up and noticed the young prince at the window above, looking at her direction.

She instantly got up and shook off the ice from her body then waved at the young prince, who was still looking at her with an amused look.

A smile broke into Elias's face. He was about wave back but suddenly his hands started to froze the windowsill. His eyes widened and moved away from the window, frightened.

Y/n tilted her head in confusion, still looking at the window. When she couldn't see the prince anymore, she frowned, feeling a little disappoint but shrugged it off and started to play again.

❄️

King Agnarr slipped leather gloves onto Elias's tiny hands.

"The gloves will help." His father assured him.

Agnarr captured Elias's gloved hand with his own hands to prove it. "See? You're good.... Conceal it."

"Don't feel it." Elias continued.

" Don't let it show." Both king and Elias finished it in unison.

❄️

-Fᴇᴡ Yᴇᴀʀs Lᴀᴛᴇʀ-

-Knock-
-Knock-
-Knock-Knock-
-Knock-

Anna knocked on Elias's door rhythmically.

🎵Do You Want To Build A Snowman?🎵

❄️

Alone, Anna rode a bicycle in the hall by standing on the back seat. The cycle fell down and she landed on a metal guard's arms.

🎵Or Ride Our Bike Around The Hall?
I Think Some Company Is Overdue...🎵

Anna ran around the portrait room, gaining momentum to flip over the arm of the couch.

🎵I've Started Talking To
The Pictures On The Walls.🎵

Anna landed on the couch perfectly then looked up at the portrait of the courageous Joan of Arc.

"Hang in there, Joan." She said, pointing at picture.

🎵It Gets A Little Lonely
All These Empty Rooms.🎵

She was now laying at the base of a clock, looking up at the clock.

🎵Just Watching The Hours Tick By.🎵

Her eyes followed the clock's pendulum.

🎵Tick Tock. Tick Tock. Tick Tock.🎵

❄️

Anna ran through the hallway and bumped into someone. Both of them fell down. She looked up and saw a girl with e/c eyes and h/c hair was sitting on the floor rubbing her arm.

Anna stood up first and helped the other girl.

Y/n took Anna's hand, steadied herself and started to apologise, "I am so sorry. I was just looking for my father and-"

Anna cut her off and assured, "Oh no. It's fine. I was the one running through the hallway mindlessly."

Y/n smiled and introduced herself, " I am Y/n."

"I am Anna." Anna beamed and thought maybe finally she can have a friend.

Y/n looked at Anna in shock. "Oh!"

She face palmed herself internally for making fool of herself in front of 'the princess of Arendelle'.

She courtesied shyly, "It's nice to meet you princess."

Anna shook her head and said, " Just Anna please."

Anna thought for a moment then clapped both of her together in a praying manner and asked y/n with hopefull eyes,

🎵Do You Want To Build A Snowman?🎵

Y/n tapped her chin in fake thoughtfulness then grinned and replied,

🎵I Would Love To Build A Snowman!!🎵

Anna's face lit up. She grabbed Y/N 's hand and both of them ran through the hallway, laughing.

It was definitely the start of a beautiful friendship.

❄️

Elias paced around his room, panicking. The entire wall was frozen behind him. "I'm scared. It's getting stronger."

King and Queen were trying to reassure him that everything is going to be okay.

"Getting upset only makes it worse." King went to touch Elias's hand.

He backed away from them, shaking his head. "No. Don't touch me. I don't want to hurt you."

Agnarr and Iduna only could watch their son with sadness.

❄️

After playing with Anna for hours, Y/N was finally heading towards her house and like every time she looked up at the young prince's window.

She waved when she saw him looking at her through the window. Like every time Elias just stared at her with amazement and wished he could meet her in person.

"No Elias, you can't." He scolded himself.

He sighed sadly and backed away from the window without waving back, like always.

Y/n stood there for few seconds, watching now empty window with her own sadness, just like always.

❄️

-Fᴇᴡ Yᴇᴀʀs Lᴀᴛᴇʀ-

Anna, now a teenager, slid past Elias's room. She looked at the door for a moment but didn't knock.

She met with Y/n at the end of the hallway and together they went to say goodbyes to the king and Queen and Y/N's father.

❄️

Anna ran into the room and hugged her parents. "See you in two weeks."

Y/n curtsied politely, "Your majesties."

Agnarr and Iduna smiled and pulled her in a loving hug.

Iduna looked at both of the girls like a proud mother, "Take care of yourselves. We will be back soon."

❄️

"You will be okay right?" Y/n's father asked her.

She hugged her father, "I will be okay, dad."

Her father nodded and kissed her forehead. "I love you, darling."

"I love you too."

Y/n broke their embrace and Anna went next to hug F/N.

"You shouldn't be worrying because she is going to stay with me here." Anna assured, grinning while Y/n rolled her eyes.

F/N laughed and hugged her back and kissed Anna's forehead as well.

"Both of you stay out of trouble and look after each other okay?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

Both Y/N and Anna saluted playfully and grinned. "Yes, sir!"

❄️

Elias said good bye to his parents, formally, not making any types of skin contact.

"Do you have to go?" He asked, worry written all over his face.

"You'll be fine, Elias." Agnarr assured him.

❄️

The King, Queen and F/N left on an Arendellian ship.

The sea raged in a storm. There was lightning everywhere. Their ship sunk under the waves. No sign of life.

❄️

A portrait of the King and Queen was covered in a black cloth.

❄️

Both Anna and Y/N stood side by side, holding each other, mourning for their loss, beside burial stones.

❄️

Anna and Y/N approached Elias's door. Anna drew in a deep breath and took a step ahead.

-Knock-
-Knock-
-Knock-

🎵Elias? Please I Know You're In There
People Are Asking Where You've Been
They Say Have Courage
And I'm Trying To
I'm Right Out Here For You.
Please Let Me In. 🎵

Anna slid down the door and sat down with her head against it. Tears shimmered in her eyes as Y/N watched her friend with tear in her own eyes.

"We Only Have Each Other.
It's Just You, Me And Y/N.
What Are We Gonna Do?"

Y/N kneeled down next to her friend and hugged her tightly.

Tears ran down both of their cheeks as they hold each other close, afraid of losing each other.

"Do y-you.." Anna tried to finish her sentence but couldn't. She buried her head on y/n's shoulder and sobbed.

Y/n squeezed her eyes shut as fresh tears fell from her eyes. She held back a sob and finished the song,

🎵Do You Want To Build A Snowman?🎵

❄️

Elias was sitting in the exact same pose as Anna. Tears raced down his cheeks. His lips trembled as he wrapped his arms around. His whole bedroom was frozen with ice.

♥︎Tʜᴀɴᴋ Yᴏᴜ Fᴏʀ Rᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ♥︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Frozen By Boo!

Fanfiction

242K 10.9K 17
Male Elsa x Female Reader Based off the Disney movie Frozen (Y/n) = Your Name (L/n) = Last Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c) = Hair Color (E/c) = Eye Co...
2.5K 73 10
Originally on my Quotev account, A Male! Elsa story. I only own Ingrid! Disney owns Frozen. When Queen Ingrid goes to Arendelle in search of a power...
123K 3.7K 30
After saving Princess Anna, Queen Elsa is forever indebted to you. (Unisex Protagonist)
81.9K 3.3K 19
ᯐ 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐈𝐃 ( 𝙵𝚁𝙾𝚉𝙴𝙽: 𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺 𝟸) ─────────────────── ❝ 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐏𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐒...