Rebound (COMPLETED)

By vpsisthename20

While Vardhan continued to look into her beautiful face. His lips wanted to feel her lips...he controlled his... More

How about some snacks and Chai?
The Meeting
I know you...
Shubh Mangala Saavdhan
Bound by fate...we meet again!
Locked up for life!!!
It's Show down time...
A journey together?
Home sweet Home
The Explosion
Destroyed in your love...
Dedicated to you
Flashback....From the very beginning
Flashback... Dance of passion
Flashback - Challenge Accepted
Flashback - Falling for you
Flashback - Confess it!!!
Flashback - And that's how it began...
Flashback To Present - From being Loved to being Broken!!!
Meet Mrs Saanjh AaryaVardhan Malhotra!
Few steps more...you're my waves I'm your shore - Part 1🌊❀️
Few steps more...you're my waves I'm your shore - Part 2🌊❀️
Your FireπŸ”₯...Your ShadowπŸ‘₯..Your man ❀️
When flames unleash the fire πŸ”₯
Old Dirty linen!!!
That stormy new year night!!!πŸ’”πŸ˜’πŸŒ€
One chance Eve... please!!!
Let the bloody game begin!!
Did it 'Ring' Saanjh??? - Part 1
Did it 'Ring' Saanjh??? - Part 2
Pinch and Prick ❀️🀭
Trust is an important factor !
Till death do us apart - 1
Till Death do us apart - Part 2
Destroyed by the dearestπŸ’”
πŸ’” Broken Adam n EveπŸ₯ΊπŸ˜’
It's NOW or NEVER!!!
SmittenπŸ’‹ Besotted 😍Whipped 🀩😚
Epilogue - Adams's Eve❀️ (SaArya Forever)
Bonus Chapter - Meet Saaransh Aarya Vardhan Malhotra ❀️

Good morning Husband

8.2K 447 57
By vpsisthename20

'You look so beautiful Eve...I need you...I want you..."

'Uhmmm ...what are you doing Arya... stop...'Why is your hand on my back...Stop coming closer'

'Saaaaaanjh u r my Eve...iam your Adam... Madam....ur rosy lips... I want to tak tak tak tak...tak tak tak tak'

What????Yukkk that's super cheesy

'Trinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn tak tak tsk'

Why are you ringing so loud...'

'Huuuuuh!!!! Where am I....ahhh'
I was dreaming....
About him...no ways'

While she still heard the trinnnnnnnn ...she turned her neck around to see an old alarm clock ringing a trin... Simultaneously she heard knocks at the door
'tak tak tak tak'

She got up with her messy hair and face and opened the door.

While Vidisha, Vardhan's cousin giggled saying 'Morning bhabhi...Arti bua (father's sister -aunt) is calling you n bhai for pooja...'

To which still in sleep Saanjh nodded her head with a smile.

The young girl ran down the stairs again..

Saanjh went and saw the time.

'Still 5???? Seriously... Malhotras don't sleep is it?'she went and lazily jumped on her bed thinking she n Aarya should be going down.

She closed her eyes lazily...in a few seconds she thought...

'Where is he????' her eyes were wide open remembering him leaving to balcony

' Annnnd I closed the door and locked the bollllt... Shit...he is out....'

She ran to the door...

Only to see him deep asleep lying down on the floor innocently closing his eyes keeping his glasses aside.

'How handsome he is' her mind wandered looking at his features

The next moment 'He is a monster' she thought...

But she noticed he was just on a black t-shirt and denims...

'Shitttt....he slept against the cold beach air entire night...Damnnn'

She thought to wake him up...but those innocent closed eyes and his shivering body stopped her from doing that....She ran inside and got him a quilt...covered him completely with it.

She thought of waking him up for the pooja...but she felt guilty...

She quickly went to have a hot shower...got herself a pink saree...

Her wheatish complexion was shining, Her cheeks were pink like an apple....she definitely didn't need make up...she just applied some baby pink gloss and kajal (eye pencil)...

Standing infront of the chic dressing table next to the bed... she stood thinking in her wet hearing dripping on her shoulders.

"Really??? should I... hmmmmmm...for this guy"

Then she thought...oh comeon...its just like jewellery and lipstick..."It means nothing...nothing at all' and She wore her mangalsutra and some sindoor with all dual thoughts...she didn't want tv soap opera early in the morning just in case some crowd gathered she thought.

She quickly glanced at her rose gold Swizz watch that ticked a 5:45

"God it's 5:45 already"

she ran down the staircase...then she reminded herself

"You just got married yesterday Saanjh!!!"
She slowed down her pace.

To her surprise there were only family members sitting in the living area waiting for her. Saanjh was surprised.

'Good morning' she smiled at everyone.

Arti replied back 'Morning beta(child)... come have some coffee'

She smiled and joined them.

Arti continued 'Where is Aarya...I don't see him'

'Ahmmmm...he was tired and wanted to sleep' she lied.

And everyone started giggling which then struck Saanjh 'Damn...that word tired!!! they misunderstood' she looked down and continued sipping her coffee.

Naani sat next to Saanjh and lifted her chin softly and said 'You are beautiful beta...but why haven't you dressed up. You are new bride... newly married punjabi women deck up like dolls... Come on...go...get ready...we are going to our kuldevi's mandir (family goddess temple)...go dress up beautifully'

Saanjh wanted to say something but shut her mouth reminding the resemblance nani had to her dadi.

She simply nodded her head and went back to her room.

She noticed the balcony door threw a lot of light already in the room due to the orange sky and shiny sun still rising. That's when she noticed the balcony door was open.

'Ohhh...he woke up!!!' she thought..just then she heard the washroom shower run.

She quickly picked her luggage and picked a simple diamond set that perfectly went with her pink saree and her makeup kit. She found it strange to get into makeup to be at home but then she didn't want to disrespect nani.

She quickly put up some light bb creme as she was lazy for doing all the foundation cream process. Brushed her naturally pink cheeks with some more blush and applied some wet gloss on jer lips. She wanted to dry her hair but as Vardhan was still in washroom, she thought she'll do that once he is out as their washroom had the attached hair dryer and she was too lazy to unpack hers this morning, so she just let the wet hair be.

She quickly wore her dangling shining diamond earrings and was about to hook her necklace round her neck when she heard the washroom door open and she saw Vardhan in a towel.

Necklace fell from her hand on the carpet as she was shocked to see himnin the towel that literally was on his hip exposing his 6 pack abs, shaved smooth chest..the white towel was tied too low on his hip covering his dignity ...she stood up closing her eyes at once screaming

'What the hell do you think you are doing'

While Vardhan calmly looked at his new bride who looked beautiful in her pink georgette netted saree. She looked angry and honestly his heart didn't complain as she looked even more beautiful while blood rushed on her cheeks and her sharp nose went pink. 'She's gorgeous when she's angry ' he thought...'Maybe this is going to be a beautiful journey indeed...for lifetime'...
He chuckled at his thoughts.

'Can you please cover yourself for god's sake please' she screamed closing her eyes.

' Well...I didn't know you were here...I woke up and saw you weren't in the room...so...'

'So?' she interrupted... She continued turning around and continuing her rant already 'So...you think you can do anything now....Mr Malhotra... please understand now this is also my room and for god's sake I don't want to watch a half naked man early this morning' with all this while she letting her anger overpower her shyness of looking at his bare chest...he was a huge beast and had an extremely attractive body (She knew it but her anger towards her ex boyfriend now husband was way more than the Greek god standing infront of her eyes) she breathed finishing her statement at once.

While Vardhan totally looked lost in his beautiful bride and continued looking into her eyes and starting taking steps towards her. His greenish Blue eyes were now in constant contact with Saanjh's black eyes...the sunlight peeping from the balcony falling on her face made jer eyes shine with a tint of brownish shade...

Saanjh looked surprised as in why is he moving towards her. He was moving closer and closer and now she started taking her steps back only to hit the stool of her dressing table and now her anger had all turned into nervousness. Her palms started sweating while he just stood in front of her. She quickly closed her eyes tightly to avoid the view of a bear chested Vardhan fearing he'll do something to her. Seconds later she felt nothing happened and it's only when she realised he came to pick his clothes from the cupboard next to the dressing table

She left out a breath... While Vardhan had a smile on his lips...he quickly took his clothes and moved into the washroom to change.

Her throat had dried up at the action of her husband. Still shivering...She looked for a glass of water kept next to the table on the bedside and finished the entire glass of water at once. She was suprised at her actions. Her heartbeat, her sweaty palms.

She couldn't believe this man could still leave such an impact on her even after 7 years. Now that's a long period she thought to herself and sat on the stool of her dressing table wondering why her heart is acting wierd. But her mind determined to repeat.

'Hes a rascal with a R in capital' her lips thinned and tightened now. She quickly looked down at the diamond necklace that was still on the carpet and picked it up and was trying to hook it up. While she noticed Vardhan step out of the washroom in a plain white kurta pajama.

He looked at his bride struggling to hook the chain and took steps towards the dressing table. The scent of her shampoo and wet hair was already driving him mad while he controlled his emotions knowing his tigress will be ever ready to jump at him and tear him apart with her fuming anger. He knew it will definitely take longer for her heart to warm up against him after their last encounter since 7 years.

She lifted her head up only to notice he stood behind her. Her eyes continued looking at him via the huge mirror infront of them. While he softly said
'May I'
'What??? She barked while still hooking her chain and continued
'You think you'll come close to me, hook this chain, we ll exchange looks and then I fall in your arms??? Daily tv soap is it' she yelled.

While he raised his eye brows and a smile slipped his lips and that raised her temper more

'Dont you ever think that you can come closer to me...by this or any gesture...it's simple..I HATE YOU...get it???' she spoke like she was spitting venom on his face.

He chuckled at the thoughts she already had in her mind

'Ok mam... now can I please get what I came here for'

Her face frowned and she raised an eyebrow in confusion while he put his hands infront and softly whispered 'Excuse me please' in her ears.

His hot breathe was on her left ear. Her heart hammered faster. While his hand passed by her shoulder and opened the left drawer of the dressing table and she noticed him pick his watch and wallet.

Her lips pouted in a 'Ohhh' and she felt silly for her overreaction that she already gave out while he continued to wear his watch with a smile on his face.

She was clearly embarrassed about her thought process and cleared her throat quickly hooking the chain and turned around and rushed to the door nervously.

While he called her out 'Saanjh....'

She stood at the door without turning back

'You are safe with me I promise...Trust me please' he said in a more mellowed tone.

'Trust and you ...huhhh' she hissed.

'You and trust don't go hand in hand Aarya... You would be the last one on planet whom I would trust...Dont think I have forgotten what happened in the past...i won't..i will never' she yelled
She breathed more and continued ' Don't think this marriage will last any longer. This one was only done to please Ehsaan's granny who is my granny now...i could have still given it a chance if it was someone else...but you...huh...ovrr my dead body.. And believe me there can never be more than hatred in this fake marriage. You have a chance ...you can apply a divorce if you want...I would only need you to pretend this marriage till the old soul is alive!!!!' tears pricked and appeared upfront when she had that thought...
'You can find your new amusement post that' she finished it all at once.

While the smile on his face was gone he still kept his calm and walked towards her and said ' I'm happy with this marriage. You have a problem go ahead and apply a divorce. I love my wife' he said walking out of the room.

Saanjh was left shocked.

While 'I love my wife' ringed in Saanjh's ears over and over again.

'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

829K 35.7K 37
Radhika runs somewhere and hides behind the pillar. Her eyes searching for someone and she couldn't find anyone. She gets relaxed and leans on the pi...
612K 29.4K 76
*NOT EDITED* This story is about three couples.... ................... ""Get ready," he said, noticing her fierce expression. "I won't be getting re...
1.1M 56.2K 59
π‘»π’‰π’Šπ’” π’˜π’‚π’” 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’—π’†π’“π’š π’‡π’Šπ’“π’”π’• π’‘π’‚π’ˆπ’† 𝑡𝒐𝒕 π’˜π’‰π’†π’“π’† 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’”π’•π’π’“π’š π’π’Šπ’π’† 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔; It started with his love. Will it end with...
3.2M 108K 63
"Why the hell did you tell them that you are my wife?" he whisper yelled at me. I stared at him in disbelief. "Answer me you useless" he yelled again...