Spiderkook【ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ ɪɴ ꜱᴘɪᴅᴇʀᴠ...

By Dippy08

A story in which Jungkook is the Spider-Man and Taehyung as his boyfriend and both are ready to risk it all f... More

🕸️• Introduction •🕸️
•01• Arachnidism (Prequel)
•02• Scrutiny
•03• Disguise
•04• Mundane
•05• Dilemma
•06• Misery
•07• Fallacy
•08• Surmise
•09• Espial
•10• Confession
•11• Divulge
•12• Evocation
•13• Vulnerable
•14• Amorous (M)
•15• Reminiscence
•16• Malevolent
•18• Anguish
•19• Envious
•20• Devastation
•21• Inevitable
•22• Rendezvous
•23• Ecstasy (M)
•24• Felicity
•25• Vindication
•26• Conquer
•27• Mettle
•28• Elation
•29• Enamored
•30• Forfeiture
•31• Apology
•32• Euphoria (Epilogue)
🕷️• SEQUEL •🕷️
•33• Anew (Sequel)
•34• L'amour (M)
•35• Insecurities
•36• Estranged
•37• Culpability
•38• Despair
•39• Discern
•40• Asunder
•41• Resolution
•42• Permitted
•43• Douce (M)
•44• Succour
•45• Reawakening
•46• Encounter
•47• Plea
•48• Complicated
•49• Revealed
•50• Elucidate
•51• Sacrifice
•52• Contentment
•53• Serendipity (Epilogue 2.0)
•54•

•17• Pandemonium

6.7K 387 203
By Dippy08

The entire city was frightened resulting in huge chaos after witnessing a terrifying creature flying above their heads in a jetpack. Their superhero, Spider-Man too was shocked by this sudden appearance in the city. He had faced many troubles and saw many commotions but an entire living creature’s arrival to the city to double his troubles was quite aggravating.

The monster picked up a local resident, flying him along up high. The greenish skin monster had a muscular body with a crooked back, horns on his head, sharp fangs, chin protruding out, pointed ears with long black hair.

"HEY, LEAVE THE MAN!" Spider-Man shouted from the back as he followed the creature looking like a Goblin.

He turned around to show his devilish grin before letting the man go who screamed as he began falling down from the sky. Spider-Man was quick enough to shoot the web on him to catch and finally sighed in relief.

"Nice to see you Spider-Man. I knew you would definitely come here to greet me." He said with his resonating monstrous voice.

"Who are you? Why are you attacking people?" Spiderman asked as he now stood on top of a skyscraper as he watched the monster flying around him.

"That’s a pity, Stupid Spidey. Are you actually asking me about me?" He asked and lowered himself to face Spider-Man.

"I'm Green Goblin. Your new villain Spidey." He whispered and Spider-man gasped behind his mask.

The creature, whatsoever it called itself, tried to attack Spider-Man with his honed nails but Spider-Man backed away. He shot his web on his flying jet which shook the monster and was about to fall off. Goblin scraped the web off angrily and managed to balance back quickly.

"You think, that a weak human like you can win over me? No, I won't let you do that easily." He threatened and jumped on the rooftop now to fight Spider-Man.

He punched him in his abdomen and Spidey flew far and crashed onto the wall but he was quick enough to shoot his web continuously on the creature. They fought continuously on the rooftop and Spidey couldn't fight against him anymore. He was badly injured. 

The monster being a complete devil took advantage of Spider-Man's weakness and grabbed his neck and raised his body up. Mighty Spider-Man was whimpering now as the monster squeezed his throat and Taehyung seemed to notice this from the road in front of the cafe below the building.

"Jung-.... Spider-Man!!!" He screamed and the monster's eyes landed on the familiar blonde.

He let go off Spider-Man's neck and turned around to see the certain blonde who was whimpering and crying. Jungkook was thrown back to the ground on the rooftop, he tried to sit up, coughing as he tried to breathe properly.

"Oh, isn’t that our pretty little Taehyung?" The Goblin whispered and led his flying jet in direction of the petite blonde in the ground. Spiderman quickly stood up, realizing his love was in danger.

Before Goblin could go down, Spider-Man quickly jumped on the monster and punched him continuously but Goblin had the upper hand, he threw Spidey away but he managed to land on the ground in front of Taehyung.

"Taehyung, get inside now! Don't come out again!” Spider-Man demanded and the said boy's eyes pooled with tears.

"J-Jungkook... Are you alright?" He whispered, trying to hug the man in a red-blue suit but Spider-Man pushed him away.

"I'm okay, just get inside." He pushed him towards the cafe and Taehyung followed and stepped backwards slowly but, in a blink, he was taken away by Goblin.

"NO FUCKING WAY!" Spiderman screamed and shot the web to follow the monster now who was taking Taehyung somewhere.

"LET HIM GO!!" Spidey screamed from the back and Taehyung cried out hardly when the monster snaked an arm around his waist.

Taehyung hit his arm but it was of no use and went unbothered by the huge creature. Goblin finally stopped and stood on top of a skyscraper and Spider-Man froze in his tracks when he saw how the monster was holding Taehyung towards the road below.

"S-stop it. Please." Spider-Man whispered and begged and Taehyung sobbed harder as he looked down.

Spider-Man slowly landed on the rooftop as he slowly approached the monster who was grinning devilishly.

"Please, just let him go...." Spiderman whispered, slowly demanding the monster to let go of the certain blonde.

The monster grinned wider this time but his smile faded away, finding helicopters all around them and police force down in the ground. He groaned in pure annoyance.

"You want me to let him go? Here you go." He released his hand from Taehyung's waist and the said boy screamed, falling down with the speed of light.

The monster tried to escape but helicopters followed and shot fire on him but Spidey-Man’s eyes were never on him.

Jungkook's heart skipped a beat and without thinking, he jumped off the building too. He saw Taehyung falling down, his hands desperately trying to grasp onto something in the air.

Everything slowed down for Jungkook, as if his world was collapsing in front of his eyes. Taehyung's tear droplets floated in the air as he blinked and Jungkook hated to see him this way. The gravity was engulfing him and Jungkook had never felt so helpless but he knew he had to save him.

Spider-Man forced himself to fly down faster and quickly pulled Taehyung's arm and caged him in his embrace. They flew down faster but Jungkook immediately shot webs and stopped inches away from the ground. 

Their hearts pounded loudly in their chest and it took them a while to come back to reality. Taehyung was hugging Jungkook tightly and his eyes were squeezed tight. Jungkook let go off the string to hug Taehyung tighter than ever.

"Oh my God! Taehyung, are you alright?" Jungkook whispered and pulled away as he checked him everywhere but Taehyung only seemed to cry.

Jungkook pulled him in a hug again and squeezed his body in his arms, feeling him this close gave him his life back again.

"Oh my God, my baby, I... I thought I almost-" Jungkook whispered as he cried behind his mask and held Taehyung closer to his chest.

Many of the Police forces approached them and Spider-man showed a thumb's up before shooting webs again to take Taehyung back to his home. 

Yeonjun and Taehyung's mother were currently standing out after watching Taehyung's face in one of the footages of the breaking news. His mother was crying helplessly, calling the Police and Taehyung's father to bring her son. 

Yeonjun was trying to comfort her but was crying along with her but soon something landed in their lawn and she raised her head above to find Spider-Man holding Taehyung in his arms. Taehyung raised his head from Jungkook's shoulder when he finally felt land under his feet.

"Taehyungie.." his mother cried and he turned around to see his family running to engulf him in a hug.

"Mom, Yeonie, I’m fine." Taehyung whispered softly and they pulled away from the hug. His mother kissed his face repeatedly.

"Spidey saved me." He whispered and her mother turned to see Spider-man standing there.

"Thank you so much for saving my son, Mr. Spider-Man." She tried to bend down to bow but Spider-Man held her shoulders.

"I-it’s okay Ma’am. It's my duty." He said and She smiled at him.

"Thank you, Spidey. Thank you so much for saving my Hyung again." Yeonjun whispered as he watched his superhero with his eyes gleamed with emotions.

"It's okay lil’ champ, take care of your brother. Okay?" He asked and ruffled his hair who nodded rapidly in agreement.

Spider-Man turned to see Taehyung and all the events rushed in his head. Taehyung is the most precious thing he has in his life ever and he almost lost him today. 

The thought of him being hurt haunted Jungkook and he watched how Taehyung was pulled into another warm hug by his family. It killed him from inside to see how Taehyung got into trouble because of him, because of Spider-Man.

He didn't realize but tears scrolled down from his eyes behind his mask just by the thought of Taehyung leaving him.

Taehyung parted away from them to walk to Spider-Man. His eyes were holding a lot of unsaid words as he watched his lover behind the mask of Spider-Man

"I- I should be leaving." Jungkook excused himself quickly before Taehyung could notice his hidden feelings.

Taehyung inhaled sharply as he saw Spider-Man going away.

"I love you so much, Jungkook." He mumbled to himself and closed his eyes.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

Spider-Man joined the Police at the scene again but he was too late now. Goblin had escaped from their sights despite choppers and forces trying to follow him.

"He ran away Mr. Spider-Man." The police officer informed and took out his hat to run his hands through his hair and Spider-Man nodded.

"But we’re sure he will come back again. Whatever his motive is, he isn’t done." He whispered and the police officer wore his hat again.

"Don't worry, we will be alert and have an emergency declared." The officer announced and Spider-man nodded in agreement.

"I’ll always be here to help. We can't do anything unless he himself approaches us." Spider-Man said and the police officer nodded.

"Thanks again Mr. Spider-Man." The police officer patted his shoulder and Spider-Man nodded before rushing away.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

Dr. Hoki reached his lab through a tunnel and yelled very much annoyed.

"Spider- Man, I will fucking crush you between my fingers. We’re not done Spidey." He shouted and turned to see himself in the mirror.

He was quite taken back by his appearance and he touched his face and saw how his hands were filthy and ugly with sharp nails. He was a mess.

"DAD!" Dr. Hoki heard Yugyeom's voice coming from the mansion and he knew he had to change himself back into his human form immediately.

He pulled out the blue liquid drug from the shelf and filled it in the syringe, hissing lowly when the needle pierced into his skin.

He collapsed on the ground after injecting, eyes slowly becoming hazy as he felt himself shrink in size and reviving back into his original state.

"Dad, where are you?" Yugyeom screamed everywhere in the drawing room and Tzuyu ran behind him.

"Sir, please don't leave your bed like this!" She requested and he furiously turned to face her.

"Where is my dad?" He asked but she couldn't say anything.

"I asked, WHERE IS MY DAD?" He screamed at her.

"What happened my son?" Dr. Hoki stepped into the home and Yugyeom quickly rushed to him and hugged his dad tightly.

"D-dad…" he whispered and Dr. Hoki rubbed his back as he held his life close to his chest.

"Don't cry my son, everything will be alright."

•••🕸️🕷️🕸️•••

Goblin is here! 😏😏
Grab your seats for more fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 1.8K 15
It's a short love story of taekook...❣️ ࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇ " we can fall for many people but it can never replace our first love...
21K 816 45
Jk:The day you change your feelings towards me since that day you're mine Tae:Fine but just know I'll never fall you(deep voice) Story of enmity. Wha...
1.4M 75.6K 46
𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩? A young man with a harsh past, Kim Taehyung finds himself...
51.3K 2.4K 34
One is a dancer, and the other is an Idol. One has an extraordinary power, which has become his nightmare until he meets the other. One has lost fait...