Clementine and Male Reader: B...

By SawtoothEel0903

Clementine and Y/N have been to together since the beginning. Clementine has made a lot of mistakes that hurt... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
The End?
Sequel Out Now

Chapter 34

1.6K 50 10
By SawtoothEel0903

Leslie: "Okay. I'll go."

Y/N: "..no..."

He lays his head back down in defeat.

Bullets start hitting the side of the house and Mark quickly takes cover. Then his radio goes off.

Lily: "Mark, where are you?"

She says through the radio. Shots can be heard through the radio as she speaks.

Mark: "Handling some business. Why?" He says while shooting from cover.

Lily: "We have to go! They're too strong right now, we'll hit back later!"

Mark: "On my way."

He puts his radio away and keeps shooting his gun.

Meanwhile, Leslie runs over to Y/N and kneels down next to him. She lays his head on her lap and he looks her in the eyes.

Y/N: "..why...?"

She leans into his ear and whispers something. After she's done, Y/N looks at her in shock.

Y/N: "...that's..suicide..you don't..-" He's cut off by his own grunts of pain.

Leslie: "It's the only way."

She looks over at Mark who is still busy shooting.

Leslie: "If anything happens, just know that I love you and Ellie more than anything in the world."

Y/N: "You don't..have to."

Leslie: "I do, Y/N."

Mark: "Come on, Leslie. We gotta go."

She sets his head down on the floor and kisses him on the cheek.

Leslie: "Take care of Ellie."

Y/N: "..wait.."

He reaches his hand out to her but she goes over to Mark. They're about to make a run for it but before she leaves, she mouths something to Y/N.

Leslie: "I love you."

She smiles one more time before they run off. Y/N watches as they run off and slowly tries to stand up. He hears footsteps approaching and sees Clem coming over to him.

Clem: "Shit. Are you okay?" She says as she helps him stand.

Y/N: "No."

Clem: "Fuck. They're retreating."

Y/N: "..good.."

He tries walking but Clem stops him.

Clem: "Y/N."

Y/N: "What?"

Clem: "I saw Leslie leaving with them."

He takes a deep breath.

Y/N: "I..know."

He tries walking while holding his abdomen but it's hurting him too much.

Clem: "Here."

She rips the sleeve off of her hoodie and ties it around his stomach to stop the bleeding. She then puts his arm around her and helps him walk.

Y/N: "Wait."

She stops and looks up at him.

Y/N: "I managed to..knock one..out."

Clem: "Where are they?"

Y/N: "In..there." He points to the house.

Clem: "We have to get you to the infirmary first."

Y/N: "..that can..wait."

Clem: "Y/N-"

Y/N: "Are you coming with me or not?" He says as his voice gets more stern.

She looks at him for a couple of seconds.

Clem: "Fine."

They make their way inside the house to where Y/N left an unconscious Abramovici. When they get there, he's already gone.

Y/N: "Dammit!"

He punches a hole through the wall. His stomach starts hurting from the punch and he kneels down from the pain.

Clem: "Stop doing that!"

He stands up again. Clem tries to put his arm around her again but he pulls it away and starts limping out of the house.

As he limps to the infirmary, he sees a lot of his people dead. Some were cleaning up and killing the walkers, others were mourning their loved ones. Sunset took a big hit today.

He makes it to the infirmary with Clementine following close behind him. He enters and sees a lot of injured people in there. Heather sees him and stops by.

Heather: "Are you okay?"

Y/N: "I will..be, just need..supplies."

Heather: "I'm really busy right now. You can go into that room over there and get some supplies, hopefully a nurse stops by."

Y/N: "..okay.."

Heather: "I got to go."

She walks away and Y/N and Clem walk to the room. They enter and Y/N goes over to the cabinets to get the supplies.

Clem: "What are you doing?"

Y/N: "What does it look like?"

Clem: "It looks like you need to sit your ass down. You look like you're about to pass out."

Y/N continues to go through the cabinet. Clem walks over and shuts it.

Clem: "Sit down." She says sternly.

Y/N: "Move, Clem."

Clem: "Not until you sit down."

He grabs her by the waist and picks her up and moves her to the side. This sent a shockwave of pain through him but he ignored it. Clem was surprised and turned red in the face.

He continues going through the cabinet until he gets his supplies. He closes it and walks over to the bed and sits down.

Y/N: "Happy?"

Clem walks over to him.

Clem: "Stop being a smartass."

He takes off the piece of Clem's hoodie and she sees his laceration dripping blood. She's a little disgusted but she's seen worse.

Clem: "Let me help you."

She takes a few cotton balls and soaks them in alcohol.

Clem: "This is gonna hurt."

Y/N: [sigh] "I know."

She starts cleaning his wound and Y/N clenches his teeth from the pain. She finishes cleaning it and then grabs a needle and thread.

She begins stitching his wound and he winces every now and then.

Y/N: "You got any apple juice? I think I'm having flashbacks."

Clem: "Ha ha." She laughs sarcastically.

Y/N chuckles and Clem smiles a bit.

Clem: "Why did she leave?"

Y/N looks down and shakes his head.

Y/N: "She went to figure out where their base is."

Clem: "That's suicide."

Y/N: "That's what I told her. She has a daughter, she shouldn't have gone."

Clem: "How did she convince them to let her go with them?"

Y/N: "The man that killed Isabel and Angie, Mark."

She looks up at him.

Y/N: "They were..close..before all of this. He wanted her back so he asked her to go with him."

Clem: "Just like that?"

Y/N: "Well, I couldn't stop him. I had just finished fighting that monster of a man and then I got attacked by Mark."

Clem: "It was for a good reason."

Y/N: "Yeah, but she left her daughter here. What if she doesn't come back?"

Clem: "It's best not to think like that, Y/N."

Y/N: "That's all I think about, Clem. Ever since Ellie was born. I can't help but think that we won't be here to take care of and raise Ellie."

She finishes stitching up his wound and bandages it up.

Clem: "You worry too much, Y/N. You think about the bad parts of a situation and never the good. You stress yourself out by doing that. Maybe try being more optimistic?"

Y/N: "You sound like Lee."

She looks down and smiles.

Y/N: "I'll try, Clem."

She nods. He then chuckles.

Clem: "What?"

Y/N: "I find myself saying that a lot these days."

Clem: "Well, you're dedicated to what you do."

Y/N: "Yeah but, what if me trying isn't enough?"

Clem: "What did I say?"

Y/N: "Right, sorry."

He stands up from the bed right as the door opens. Mary walks in and AJ runs past her and hugs Y/N. He carefully kneels down and hugs him back. He then notices tears on AJ's face.

Y/N: "What's wrong, buddy?"

AJ: "They killed Angie."

Y/N sighs and looks over at the door where he sees a sad looking Ashley.

Y/N: "Come here, Ash." He gently says to her.

She walks up to him and he hugs both of them. He lets go of them and stands up.

Y/N: "Go hang out with Clem for now, okay?"

They both nod and go over to Clementine. Y/N walks up to Mary who looks really stressed.

Y/N: "You okay, Mary?"

Mary: "Not really. Joseph was shot twice."

Y/N: "Is he okay?"

Mary: "Heather is taking care of him right now."

Y/N: "Good."

Mary: "Where's Leslie? She dropped Ellie off with me but Mr. and Mrs.Johnson are watching her because I had to bring Joseph here. I haven't seen her since."

Y/N takes a deep breath before he answers.

Mary: "Is she..?"

Y/N: "No, Mary. She..um..left."

Mary: "Left? Where?"

Y/N: "With Delta."

Mary: "What? Why?"

Y/N: "She went as a double agent. She went to figure out where their base is."

Mary: "Y/N, that's suicide!"

Y/N: "I know, Mary."

Mary: "And you just let her?"

Y/N: "I couldn't stop her, Mary. I was hurt and she was determined to get it done. I hate this just as much as you do."

Mary: "How long is she gonna be gone?"

Y/N: "I don't know, Mary. I wish it was later today or right now but we know that's not gonna happen. Only time will tell."

Mary sighs and shakes her head. Clementine walks up to them.

Clem: "What now?"

Y/N: [sigh] "Now, we wait."

A/N: Thank you guys for 10k and 11k reads!  Enjoy the double chapter....sort of.  :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 603 31
Clementine never realized she had an interest in girls until she found herself fantasizing about the blonde whom she's around everyday. When the bond...
113K 1.6K 25
Just be aware, this is The Finale Season expect you're in it too and of course, you romance Clementine <3
9.2K 473 16
After Clementine finds herself dead, she wakes up in a different world... one where the dead never started walking. However, nobody else seems to rem...
160K 4.9K 69
In a universe where the apocalypse was non-existent, Clementine had just moved to Washington, meeting Louis and his group of friends. They become goo...