Trouble (JenniexReader)

By MrBlackHair

Jennie Kim is a new teacher at your school. What happens when you fall for her? Will she shut you down? Will... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
.
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
Epilogue

10

4.9K 200 109
By MrBlackHair

He was back to ruin it all again. He took the person you loved away from you. The person in which he pushed you towards in the beginning. He wanted you to ask Jennie out those years ago. What was the purpose if he was only going to rip her from your grasp.

Every day you had the luxury of seeing them happy together.

Laughing

Smiling

The occasional kiss on the cheek.

It was as if the universe had some kind of vengeance against you...

The on-campus restaurant was crowded as usual. You and Lisa had thankfully gotten a table before the lunch rush piled in.

"So, do you plan on going back to her for tutoring?"

"I don't know, Lisa. It's just that lately I have been feeling weird around her. I feel like I have to hold my breath and make sure my every move is a good one for her sake."

"Y/n, don't tell m-"

"Don't tell you what?"

"Don't tell me that you still like her. After everything she's done to you..."

"I am 100% sure I do not like this woman. I trusted her, and many years ago she broke that trust."

"There was that time you two almost kissed though."

"Which was something that will never happen again. We were just caught up in the moment. It was a perfect day in the courtyard, and we brought back old feelings. If I'm being honest, It's not like I stopped loving her after what she did. It was just that I didn't trust her anym-"

"Good afternoon, you guys!"

Kai. It just had to be Kai.

"Hello, Mr. Kim," Lisa greeted.

"Y/n..."

"Save it, Kim."

"Please, y/n. I just wanted to apologize for how I acted with you the other day. I wasn't having the best day, and I took my irritation out on you. I'm sorry."

"That's all you want to apolog-"

"Kai, did you find a tab-...hi."

"Hello, Ms. Kim."

Out of the corner of your eye, you could see Lisa trying not to laugh.

"Well, it looks like there aren't any more seats. We can just take it back to your house, Jennie."

"There are some free seats here you guys," the pair beside you said.

"Thank you," Kai said, sitting diagonally from you.

Jennie had no choice but to sit beside you, the crowded booth forcing the two of you to leave no space between the two of you.

"So, I heard that Jennie is tutoring you, y/n."

"I guess that means your ears work then."

That earned you one painful pinch to the thigh by Jennie Kim.

'Why is she doing that to me? I have a right not to like this fake, girlfriend stealing bastard!'

"Yes, I have been tutoring her/him," Jennie answered.

"That's good that you have someone to help you in your weak areas."

Right as you were about to say something, you felt Jennie grip and squeeze your leg.

Lisa and Kai sparked their own conversation as you turned to Jennie.

"I would appreciate it if you would remove your hand from my thigh."

"I will not."

"Why won't you leave me alone?"

"If I let you say what you truly want to say to him, I am quite sure by the end of lunch he will be going to the hospital."

"And that's bad because...?"

"I know you want nothing to do with him, but don't you think it would be better to be the bigger person in this situation?"

"You of all people don't have the right to say anything to me about being the bigger person. I did everything for you, but you went and stabbed me in the back."

Glancing over at Lisa and Kai, Jennie grabbed your hand to stand.

"Do you guys mind if we step outside for a minute."

"Sure," the two said in unison.

Jennie nodded and dragged you outside into the crisp early autumn air.

"Come on."

She pulled you onto a bench in a more secluded portion of the restaurant's courtyard.

"We are talking about this, and we are talking about this right now!"

"Why do you get to dictate when I get to talk about this? I was the one who was hurt!"

"If I don't make you talk about it now you will hold this inside of yourself forever, y/n!"

"Why exactly do you care about what I do? The last time I checked, you didn't care about my feelings!"

"I do care! Don't ever say that I don't care! I have always cared about you!"

"I'm sick of it Jennie! One minute you say you love me and then the next you go around and show your affection for that punk in there! I don't understand! If you love me so much, why did you ever cheat on me to begin with?"

"I slipped, y/n. I didn't think I deserved you. You were too good for me."

"Bull! That is straight bull, Jennie Kim!"

"It's true. Sometimes when good things are thrown your way, they seem too good to be true. I figured that at some point you were going to realize that I wasn't good enough for you. I thought you might find someone else who was the perfect match for you. I started to distance myself. Then I got lost and strayed the wrong way. I'm not calling myself the victim. I'm just telling you the truth. I didn't want to hurt you, y/n."

"So, you left me because I was too good for you? Is that the crap excuse you want to use for wanting to fuck someone else?"

"That's not true. I felt pushed to do it because I didn't think you should be with someone that was not right for you."

"Who ever said you weren't right for me, Jennie?"

"..."

"You were. I was happy with you."

"You weren't going to be for too much longer."

"You know what, Jennie? You think that. Put yourself down more than you have already! I've said what I needed to say."

"Y/n, wait!"

"What? What could you possibly want now?"

"I don't want you to leave upset."

"Then you wouldn't have brought this up."

"Tell me what's going on in your head, y/n."

"You took my trust and threw it away like it was nothing! Love is something amazing, but love without trust and loyalty is something that I won't live with. I do understand what you are saying, but why couldn't you have just come to me? Why didn't you just talk to me?"

"I don't know. If I could go back and change everything that happened, I would do so in a heartbeat. I'm truly so sorry."

"Broken hearts can be fixed with a few stitches. Shattered hearts have to be rebuilt over time. I forgave you a long time ago, Jennie. I just can't forget about it. Time. Just give me time."

"I'll give you all the time you need."

You two sat in silence for what felt like years. Eyes were fixed on each other.

Without thinking, you slowly moved your face towards her own.

Her eyes fluttered closed as you pressed a delicate kiss to her lips. They trembled prompting you to wrap your arm around her waist and pull her closer.

Sparks ignited inside of you as she moved her velvety lips against your own.

Pulling away, she rested her head on your shoulder.

"We should go back inside," she said.

Lifting her head, she stood helping you along with her.

"Jenn-"

"I know. Time."

"Time."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84K 1.7K 20
Lisa Manoban and Jennie Jane Kim are best friends since high school and always together like no one can separate them. But as what they always say, t...
512K 21.5K 104
"This is all so wrong, Rosie" "I know... but I can't help myself"
340K 18K 30
Warning: Mature themes, strong language, violence. Jennie Kim, an English tutor from New Zealand, takes on a job in the small town of Yes-Seong in S...
173K 4.7K 23
🔞⚠️ Jennie Ruby Jane Kim seemingly has everything. She is beautiful, has handsome boyfriend and is the most popular girl in her high school. But sh...