Feel Something *•.¸♡ Steve Ha...

De thesupernaturalTeen

DESCRIPTION: "he was a angel surrounded by darkness." SYPONIS: the two boys had cared and loved each other b... Mai multe

Feel Something
Graphic Gallary
Epigraph
Summary
Act one
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Act two
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Act three
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Act four
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five

Chapter six

1.3K 76 3
De thesupernaturalTeen

♛︎𝕱𝖊𝖊𝖑 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌♕︎

【︎CHAPTER SIX: the monster 】︎

♛︎𝕱𝖊𝖊𝖑 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌♕︎

♛︎𝕱𝖊𝖊𝖑 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌♕︎

SALEM THORN COULD ONLY THINK OF THE FACT THAT NANCY WHEELER WAS MISSING. But,if she wasn't missing,he'd be worried at the fact that it was really late,and how his father would react. "Nancy!"

He wasn't sure why he felt as if he couldn't breathe. After all,he barely knew the girl. He literally only knew her name,and only knew what school she attended because he attended the same one.  "Nancy!"

The two boys repeated  in calling her name,eyes frantically searching the sections of the woods. "Nancy! Nancy! Where are you?"

Salem felt as if he couldn't breathe,panicked about the girl. What if whatever it was that snatched the deer and gotten to Nancy?
"Nancy! Nancy!"

The two didn't know that the girl was screaming for them to,having been running around in the woods,but,not the woods that they were running in.

Salem bent down,flashlight close on the ground,trying to find her footprints. "Should we split up?" The boy turned to the other,who shook his head. "So,you can get lost? No,thanks,I was there when your father had practically looked ready to beat the shit out of Tommy."

Salem chuckled,shaking his head. "Nancy!"
"Jonathan! Salem!" The boy's head quickly snapped up. "Nancy! I'm right here!"

The two boys continued to scream,not knowing where the girl was. And they were absolutely terrified that they didn't know where she was. "Just follow my voice!"
"Jonathan! Salem!"

Salem ran when he heard her scream,ending up in front of a tree,of which had a hole in it. Salem screamed out to Jonathan. His flashlight pointing at it. "What the fuck? Nancy?"

"Nancy! Follow my voice!" The two boys continued to scream and yell,hoping she heard. "Nancy!" As they go closer,a hand shot out,which made the boys fall backward. "Jonathan! Salem!"

Both boys shot up,reaching and grabbing for the girl's arm. Jonathan grabbed her hand,pulling her out while Salem gripped her elbow and forearm,pulling her out. And once her shoulders where through,he looped his arms under her's. Jonathan,grabbing Salem's waist as they both pulled the girl out. As all three of them feel to the ground,one of Nancy's arms around each boy. "I got you."
"We got you."

♛︎𝕱𝖊𝖊𝖑 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌♕︎

Salem Thorn had just called his father,standing next to Nancy,one hand rubbing her back. "No,dad,I know."

On the other line,Luke Thorn ran his hand across his face. "Now you call me? Do you know I had gone down to the sheriffs office,demanding that they search for you?" Salem breathed out,not sure of what to say. "I'm sorry dad,I didn't think we'd be so late. But,Uh,I'm staying at Nancy's."

He heard his father sigh,about to say how he didn't like the idea. "Plus,we are working on a project." He looked to the floor,seeing Jonathan had set up to blankets on the floor. His eyes snapping up when the door opened. "Listen,dad,I gotta go. Nancy's threatening to push me out the window if I don't get off the phone. Goodnight."

Salem quickly hung up,after his father had also said goodnight. Now turning to the only people in the room. Nancy nodded slowly,her ands wrapped around herself. "I can go home,I just-"

Nancy stopped Jonathan,speaking to both boys. "Yeah,no. I...I don't want to be alone." Salem nodded,understanding why she wouldn't want to be alone. "Do you?"
"No.uh...no. Salem?"

Salem shook his head,shoving his hands into his jacket pocket. "I don't scare easily,but,I was scared for you Nancy. I'd like to stay,but if you-" Nancy nodded her head again,telling the boy he could stay,and treat she's prefer if he stayed.

Nancy walked over to her bed,Salem and Jonathan settling in the blanket bed. Salem using the small couch pillow,putting his arm under it,and keeping his jacket on. His gun,being held in his hand,facing the window. "Can you just come up here?"

Salem raised an eyebrow,confused. As he wasn't sure who she was speaking to,and the bed definitely wasn't big enough for three people. Jonathan turned to Salem,which caused the boy to title his head,mouthing for him to go.

Jonathan got up,picking up the blanket he had,and handing it off to Salem,before climbing onto the bed. "Do you know any the light off,or-" Nancy answered quickly,not letting him finish. "On."

It was quite for a moment,when Nancy spoke up again. "Salem? Are you okay down there? I-"

Salem sat up,seeing that Jonathan was looking at him. "Yeah,I'm fine. Plus,there's no way your bed is big enough for three people."

Salem moved back down,getting comfortable. But,he couldn't sleep,as all he could think about was what if Nancy had died? "Your know..it can't get us in here."

"We don't know that."

♛︎𝕱𝖊𝖊𝖑 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌♕︎

Salem woke up to the sound of movement. He let out a groan,slowly getting up and turning to the bed. "Couldn't sleep?"

Salem sat up,realizing that neither of them had realized that he was awake. "Every time I close my eyes,I just...keep seeing that...thing. Wherever I was,that place...I think that it live there. It was feeding there. Feeding on that deer. That means that if..."

She breathed deeply,Salem turning his head. He was worried for her. It couldn't of have been a nice sight where ever she had went. "...if Will and Barbra..." Salem leaned forward,half of his body in the bed,reaching over and placing a gentle hand over her hand. But,he said nothing,instead,Jonathan had.
"Hey. My mom said she talked to Will. If he's alive,there's a chance Barbara is,too."

But,that didn't seem to held her calm down. Neither of what Jonathan said or Salem's hand. "That means she's trapped...in that place. We have to find it again." Salem turned his head,both him and Jonathan speaking at the same time. "You want to go back out there?"

Salem sparred a glance at Jonathan,before looking back towards Nancy. "Maybe we don't have to. When I saw it,it was feeding in that deer. Meaning it's...it's a predator,right?"

Which had both boys nod,Salem getting up from the floor and sitting on the corner of the bed. "Right."

"And it seemed to hint at night,like a...a lion or a coyote." Nancy flipped the page,showing the two boys the photos. "But it doesn't hunt in packs like them. It's always alone,like...like a bear. And remember at Steve's when Barb cut herself?"

Both boys nodded,letting Nancy continue. Neither interrupting to see just how far she goes into her theory. Seeing if it is possible for her theory to be correct. "And then,last night,the deer..."

"It was bleeding." Nancy flipped through the pages,pointing out another photo. This one being a shark. "Shakes can detect blood in one part per million.  That's one drop if blood in a million,and try can smell it from a quarter mile away."

Salem said nothing,now turning his head. "So your saying it can detect blood?"
"It's just a theory."

Salem didn't notice the way the two had looked at each other,making the two jump and tear their gazes away. "Is there any type of animal like that? Did you see what it looked like? Maybe,if it's attracted to blood,we could go somewhere that we can test it out." The two looked at him,nodding their heads on agreement. "At least,we'd know it's coming."

And at that moment,the door was raddled. Making the three jump,while a voice that Salem didn't know,questioned why the door was locked,which had Nancy answer that she was getting dressed.

Salem turned,about to speak,but the voice continued. "I,Uh,made some blueberry pancakes."  "I'll be done in a second."
They had waited for the footsteps to disappear,Salem turning to Nancy. "Are Jonathan and I sneaking out the window?"

♛︎𝕱𝖊𝖊𝖑 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌♕︎

Salem wasn't sure what was going to happen next. Of course,he called his father. Who was still upset that the boy wasn't home. But,he had let the boy go,happy he had friends who wouldn't let their friends push him into water. But,was them taking him weapon shopping worst? "My father would hate this."

Jonathan turned,a slight smile on his face. "Shopping for bear traps?" Salem nodded,adding more onto the ending. "Shopping for bear traps without him." The two let out a light laugh before taking the rest of the things they had planned to get and slamming them down in the counter.  The cashier watched as  the teens placed everything down,looking at then as if they were crazy.

"And I'll have four boxes of the .38s." Salem stared up at Nancy,not saying anything. The cashed saying nothing as he retrieved the boxes,then placing them down,stared at the-almost seemingly-endless weapons. "What are you kid doin' with all this?"

The three turned their heads,glancing at each other before Nancy had voiced tied true reason. Not that he would believe her. Which he proved when he had scoffed and said nothing but turn to the cash register.

Jonathan chuckled as they left the store. "'Monster hunting'?" Nancy and Salem smiled at that,Salem taking the box from Jonathan as the taller one opened the trunk. "You know,last week...I was shopping for a new top I thought Steve might like. It took me and Barb all weekend. It seemed like a life or death,you know? And...and now-"

Jonathan interrupted her,letting Salem slid the box into the trunk before closing it. "You're shopping for bear traps with Jonathan Byers and Salem Thorn." The girl nodded,agreeing. While Jonathan locked the trunk,he had also questioned her. "What's the weirdest part? Salem and I or the bear traps?"

Nancy smiled while he answered. "You. Definitely you. Salem,maybe in between." The three chuckled,Salem's next sentence being laced with sarcasm. "Oh,I'm so honored to be in such a category." The three chuckled,when a car horn had honked,another boy that Salem didn't know screaming from the car. "Hey,Nance! Can't wait to see your movie."

Salem turned his head,about to voice how they shouldn't go with the way the boy was speaking,when he had seen that Nancy had already been off. "Nancy! I don't think-oh shit."

"I hate running." Salem followed,stopping and staring up. At the Hawk movie theaters,had in bold words 'all the right moves' and in a red spray paint,it had read 'STARRING NANCY THE SLUT WHEELER.'

"Nancy..." he looked around,seeing a bunch of people stare at Nancy. Neither boys,noticing that Nancy had left. "Nancy,lets-Nancy?" He turned,now noticing how she was gone. "Shit!"

Salem turned the corner,following where he heard yelling,seeing Jonathan approach as well. "You don't want to be known as the lying slut now,do you? Speak of the devil." Salem raised an eyebrow. When everyone turned to Jonathan,looking over at Jonathan then back to Tommy,noticing behind the boy were words written 'Byers is a perv.'

Salem's eyes were wide,using his left hand to pinch at the upper part of his right arm. It was a habit he had done to stop himself before he got lost in his own mind. "You came over last night?"

Salem was eight again,waving his father goodbye as he drive off to work. He felt his neighbor and babysitter's hand tighten around his shoulder. "Don't say anything."

"Don't have anything to say,Salem?" The boy never looked up,his nails now pinching his skin,leaving marks. And as the memory continued,it had stared to break his skin,making it bleed.

A hand was settled onto Salem's upper arm,dragging him back gently. And Salem-still trapped in the memory-did nothing.

"Let's go inside,play a game."
Salem had thought they'd play a board game. But,when he had gotten inside,he had locked the door,Salem not noticing as he has dragged a hand across a book he has seen. "Can I read this?"

Jonathan had ignored what Steve was saying,trying to not let it bother him. But,he had fucking snapped when Steve brought up his brother.

Salem didn't even notice what was going on,only noticing when he heard the screaming and yelling. His eyes snapped up,seeing Steve and Jonathan fight each other. "Jonathan! Steve!"

Salem went up,going to stop Steve and Jonathan when a hand was placed into his shoulder,and him still not over the flashback. And sent a punch of his own.

Tommy's head violently turned to the left,placing a hand on his face and looking at Salem in surprise. "Wow,I expected a lighter punch from you. Something weaker."
"Oh,why don't you leave. I'm sure there's someone out there waiting for your girlfriend." Tommy glared,lunging at Salem,who caught his arms and threw him to the ground.

Salem wasn't sure what happened,because,one minute,he was about to push Steve off of Jonathan,the next,he's staring at a red face. He quickly got up,leaving Tommy to try and get the air back into his lungs. "Next time,I'll make sure you stop breathing."

Nancy stared in shock,not knowing hah to do. As she had just seen two fights break out in a matter of five minutes. One of them ending in less than two. Salem ran up,trying to grab Jonathan as the cops had also showed up. "Shit."

♛︎𝕱𝖊𝖊𝖑 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌♕︎

Salem was sitting in the police station,not being in trouble like Jonathan,but not innocent like Nancy. His head snapped up when he heard footsteps,Nancy say down,handing him an ice bag. "Thank you."

He placed cold ice on to his face,feeling the coldness through the fabric it was wrapped around. I'm so screwed of dad finds out

He looked up,forcing a smile at the two. "At least we won?" The two laughed again,shaking their heads at him. "Also,if both me and Tommy go missing. My father probably killed him and hurting me and I'm on the run with my father"

Again,the two laughed at his joke. Jonathan saying the Salem was good in fighting. And Nancy saying he happened to look like he couldn't hurt a fly. "Thank you? I think?"

♛︎𝕱𝖊𝖊𝖑 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌♕︎

2484
Chapter six!
How do you like the story so far?

I have so many ideas for Salem and can't wait to write them down!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

142K 3.9K 28
"Sometimes the bad guys are smart too." ~Will Byers At only eight ye...
2.3K 69 17
Will Byers is a shy and small kid that just moved to Hawkins Indiana. Mike Wheeler is an outcast along with his best friends, Jane, Max, Dustin and...
5.9K 202 22
"Steve you and I are just alike..." "What do you mean, where both insufferable dickheads?" "No, We both love Nancy Wheeler." Y/n live...
1.4K 74 21
and we can be heroes.. ...just for one day. In which whilst trying to bring some normality back to her mundane life in Hawkins, a sarcastic babysitte...