Balancing Love ☞︎ A Jesse St...

By whats_a_fictionfan

"𝑰 π’Œπ’π’π’˜ π’ˆπ’–π’šπ’” π’π’Šπ’Œπ’† π’šπ’π’–, 𝑱𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆. π‘―π’†π’‚π’“π’•π’ƒπ’“π’†π’‚π’Œπ’†π’“π’” π’˜π’‰π’ 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆 π’˜π’‰π’... More

✰Dedication✰
Dance Prodigy Madelaine Rivers: REVEALED & REVIEWED
Dusty, Crusty, Old Witch
What An Annoyingly HandSome, Asshole!
Hey, Blonde Ditz? You Have Puke In Your Hair!
She Is WAY Scarier Than PennyWise
Not Bad For A Guy With ChopStick Thighs
Too Many Tunes In His Head For CommonSense
I'd Clout Her With My Shoe If I Had The Chance
Just Call Me A Mime BeCause I Should Never Sing Again.
I Obviously Caught His Idiocy Because Im Obviously Idiotic!
I Wonder If I Can Jump Out These Windows? I Need Pain Relief
She Looks Like A Twelve Year Old In A Sixteen Year Olds Body
Damn, How Does He Move Like That?!
I Am Not A Puppet And This Asshole Wont Play Me As One!
Next Time I See Karma, I'll Thank Her Profusely
If This Stuck Up College Party Girl Talks Crap, I Will Go Feral
So She Can Trip Up, But When I Do It, I Might As Well Be Killing The Pope!
I Refuse To Hole Myself Up Like Her And Become Her Spinster Side-Kick...
Insults Surely Have Changed Since I Was Younger...
I Must Be Magic If This Toe-Rag Can Learn To Like Me...
It Seems I Wanted Him Even When I Dont Want Him!
Yes, Shark. You Can Do It. You Can Eat Him, I Believe In You.
The Queen Of Bad Relationships Was Giving Me Relationship Advice?!
This Kid Is Wiser Than He Looks...
I Cant Believe Im Getting Myself Into This Mess Again...
I Am Going To Kick NYADA's Ass!
What The Hell Is Up With Dance Teachers Hating Me?!
As Long As I Dont Get Crazy Murdered, It's Alright I Guess...
I Feel Like A Low-Grade Thief Who Couldn't Manage A Real Job.
This Just Keeps Getting More And More Awkward. This Is True Torture...
If All These People Smoked Something Before Getting Ready This Morning?!
I Will Not Become This Schools Prized Puppy...
I Have Never Wanted To Rip Someones Head Off More Than I Do Right Now!
I Would Rather Be Buried In Snow Than Withstand This Tension
This Guy Is Sketchier Than My Uncle Who Myseriously Dissapeared
I Prefer Jesse But He Isnt So Bad After All...
I'll Sing For Dance...
I Support It And All... But Didn't They Just Get Back Together?
Ooooh... I Get What They Did There. That's Funny!
They're Gonna Get Stupid Tattoos... They're Gonna Be Stupid...
Someone Needs To Back Off Before I Make Them Back Off!
This Is Honestly A Terrible Concert. Poor Gloria...
That Apartment Was Starting To Get Isanely Crowded!
Be Lucky To Make It Through What I Have Planned For The Brave Idiot!
Tonight Will Not Be A Trainwreck, I Will Make Sure Of It!
He Is Definitely The Man For Me If He Is Willing To Do This Today...
If She Does Something To Mess This Opportunity Up...
They Must Be Desperate For Content If Rachel's Getting A Show...
Now I Dont Wanna Say I Told Me So... But I Told Me So.
I Dont Even Know If I Have The Spirit For This Crap Anymore...
If Sue Shows Up, I Will Kick Her Ass...
This All Feels Terrifyingly... Familiar.
Dancing IS NOT Like Riding A Freaking Bicycle!!
After All Shes Gone Through, She deserves this...
✰Madelaine Rivers✰

This Is Basically The Best Thing To Happen... Like Ever.

1.1K 35 11
By whats_a_fictionfan

Jesse and I had decided to go to Tokyo for our honeymoon. We spent the rest of the week and a half I had for my vacation from the ballet there.

It was now about a month or two later when I was walking into the apartment with a handful of mail. I flicked through it until a familiar name popped up as a sender. Curious, I throw the rest of the mail on the table and open up the letter to read.

Finishing it, a smirk breaks out into my face.

"Hey, Jess," I call out. A distracted 'hm' sounds from my husband. "Listen to this," I say, walking into the living room to sit next to him on the couch. "Madi and Jesse, get your asses over here now. Brittany and I are getting married! We aren't bothering with floofy wedding invitations, months in advance. The wedding is in a few weeks and we want you guys there. So work out your schedules and I expect to be seeing you soon. LOVE,

In all caps by the way,

Santana." I finish reading the letter she had sent us before looking at the exact date she had written the wedding was on. Jesse and I laugh a bit.

"Do you think we're gonna be able to go?" Jesse asks. I look over at him, confused.

"Sure, why not?" I ask. Jesse raises a brow.

"Because it was only about 2-3 months ago that you took a week and a half off for your own wedding. You know how strict practices are. Oh, damn. I hope they'll let me take off." Jesse expresses his worries, both of our jobs were incredibly demanding. We were the leads and we needed to be there so everyone else could practice their own roles. I try and scoff it off.

"Come on, were the leads! They picked you up out of a run-down theatre and you've done amazing! They aren't just gonna let you go... and as for me, they've said many many times that I am the only girl they found that could actually pull this off. I'll sweet talk them all if it'll help you sleep at night. But we have to go to this wedding." I say, getting up to put the letter on the fridge.

"Well, of course we do." Jesse murmurs.

"I would rather be yelled at by some producers then killed by Santana." I quip. Jesse chuckles in response.

A few weeks later and Jesse and I are getting off the plane into Lima. We walk out of the airport, looking around for Kurt, Rachel, Santana, and Brittany. All of who agreed to meet us. As I'm looking around, I stumble as I suddenly get knocked into. My eyes go wide before I realize Kurt had tackled me in a hug.

"Kurt!" I shout, wrapping my arms tightly around him. All the others jog over to us and give us hugs of welcoming.

"Glad you decided to save your life and come." Santana said with a grin as she hugged me. I smile, hugging her in return.

"Couldn't take the risk."

Yes, it had been a struggle to convince both Marcus and Jesse's producers to allow us to come. But, I told Marcus I needed to go to this wedding and that I would do a lot of dancing as practice. For Jesse, I said he needed some more social practice for his character he was going to be playing. They were putty in my hands, they were birds eating out of my hands. Whichever you want to use. It also helped that Santana and Brittany seemed to wait for everything last minute so I could be there to experience it with them. Santana had explained to me that we were all going to help them pick out dresses tomorrow.

As we walked down to the cars, Kurt leans over to me.

"We have so much to talk about." He whispers.

So... it turns out Kurt had a bit going on. 1) he and Blaine kissed. 2) he started dating a man older then his father. A thing I had some hilarious commentary for. 3) he was still in love with Blaine. 4) they had kissed again when Sue locked them in a room that they thought was an elevator. 5) Blaine broke up with Karofsky. And then 6) Kurt and Blaine were kinda back together... but Kurt hadn't broken up with the old guy yet... it was a lot. A lot of information to take in. But Kurt said he needed to tell me in person. By the end of processing everything, I was really happy for them. I hoped they made it this time because their love was magical. Ever since the minute I saw Blaine comforting Kurt at prom.

That next day, mercedes, Rachel, Tina l, and I are all gathered in the wedding shop. Santana has brought us to the room with a runway and stood in front of us all to clarify some things.

"Listen up, bitches. Here is the game plan. Britt and I do not want to see each other in our dresses till the wedding. So we're gonna come out one at a time and show you our selections. Ok?" Santana said, rushing into her own dressing room on one side while Brittany was on the other.

"And no peeking, Santana, cause I don't want 9,000 years of bad luck," Brittany said. Santana walked in her dressing room just as Britt popped her head out to look at us. "Ooh, let the fashion show begin!" Britt said. We all sat down and clapped and cheered each time one of them came out.

Britt was dirt in a plain and simple white flowy dress. Santana went next in a 20's flapper girl wedding dress. Britt was next, riding out like she was riding a horse. Probably because that dress has the strings hanging down like on a cowboys leather jacket... so bad. Santana came out in a beautiful simple white dress, off the shoulder. It was amazing... until we saw the bow on the back. So she unclipped it and threw it at Tina. The Britt in a very conservative dress. Then Santana in a fish tail dress that actually looked like it had scales. Britt, in a cloth simple white dress that looked like a normal dress someone would wear in the 70's... not wedding material. Santana, in a big poofy dress, sparkly on top, floofy on the bottom. But a beautiful veil! She twerked towards us. Britt turned off the lights and came out with a dress that glowed in the dark. No. We turned on the lights and Tina actually voted yes... NO. Britt started doing the robot. Santana game out in a pantsuit with a gorgeous veil. We all voted yes. The Britt came out in a flowing dress that had an overtop of lace on half the body of the dress. Britt showed us with a smile that just lit up the room. It was perfect.

"Ohhh," Mercedes gasped. "Brittany, that's it." Mercedes states.

"You're completely glowing in it." I rave.

"That is absolutely stunning." Tina compliments. Britt nods.

"I think this is the one, you guys." Britt whispers. We all murmur in agreement.

"It looks so comfy you could dance in it." Rachel says.

"I know!" Britt agrees. We continue raving about it.

"Wow," a voice says. We all freeze and look wide-eyed at SANTANA. "Wow, Brittany, you look so beautiful." Santana says in a new dress of her own.

"Oh, my god, what are you doing?!" Brittany shouts.

"I was going crazy back there, but you know what? Everybody's right. You look incredible." Santana says walking down the runway. Both us and especially brittany are freaking out.

"No, no, no. You're not suppose to see the dress before the wedding. Oh, my gosh, this is bad luck Santana! Bad luck!" Brittany freaks.

"It's, ok, Britt. Calm down. It's gonna be ok." Santana says calmly as we watch Brittany start to hyperventilate. Tina grabs something out of her purse.

"Here, throw some salt over your shoulder." Tina shouts. Brittany breaths harder, throwing it.

"Go back inside. Go change." Rachel says throwing her hands at the dressing room. We all urge her and eventually Santana listens.

Later in the day, Rachel, Mercedes, Santana, and I are in the choir room, all standing around the piano as we try and figure out the seating chart. Brittany starts walking in with a... chicken?

"Hey, guys, do you mind if I ritualistically slaughter this chicken? I want to counteract the back luck of Santana seeing me in my wedding dress." Brittany says walking up to us. Rachel's freaking out.

"Oh, my god, you are not slaughtering that chicken in here!" Rachel whines.

"No, no." Santana says, leading Britt out of the room.

"I know, but it'll help." Brittany mutters. The girls walk out of the classroom before entering again with the chicken and walking back to the piano.

"Listen, if you want a distract your mind, why don't you use your math brain to help us figure out this seating chart?" Santana suggests.

"Good idea. Ok, um... well, I still think we should seat people based on the Dewey decimal system. So, like, uh... Kurt should sit with Rachel, because they're both a little annoying. No offense." Brittany says, moving Kurts chair.

We started talking about how Sam should be moved to sit next to Rachel, and eventually, Rachel agreed and moved the chair. I understood it was a situation. Suddenly, Santana noticed something.

"Wait. Ok, hold up. No me gusta. Why is Sue on the list?" Santana asks, holding up a tiny chair with Sues name on it. Brittany sighs, sending her an exasperated look. Santana isn't always the most understanding.

"Oh, we should just find her a table. She could sit with Becky jackson." Rachel mumbles. I laugh a little.

"They should be getting their own table... away from everyone else." I suggest.

"No. No, she is not invited to my wedding." Santana exclaims.

"Look, Sue has just been such a big part of our lives, right? I mean, we only met because she put us in the Cheerios!" Brittany explains. We smile at them. They're so cute!

"All I have to say is if you invite the women to the wedding, there is an 80% chance she's gonna ruin it." Mercedes says.

"But if you don't, there's a 99% chance that she will." Rachel adds.

"Or, she'll show up uninvited and not have to ruin it, like at my wedding, just because her presence alone grows enough tension and suspicion." I add after the fact.

"Praise." Mercedes says, pointing at us.

"Well, listen, all I'm saying is no. Hell, no. If she's there, then I'm not." Santana said, throwing Sues chair away and walking out of the room.

The day of the wedding is upon us! I almost couldn't sleep because I was so excited. Jesse was in a black tux with a maroon undershirt and black/grey tie. He almost looked as handsome as he did on our wedding day. I was in the bright pink dress that ended at the knee, with a grey sparkling liner around the midsection that all the bridesmaids were wearing.

We walk over to Sam, Mercedes, Tina, and Kitty, and join in on taking fun pictures. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Kurt and Blaine taking the picture similar to the man and women standing next to each other with a pitch fork. I burst out laughing.

"Good one, guys!" I shout. Kurt looks over and waves as Blaine gives me a thumbs up.

Jesse and I eventually head into the barn.

"Wow... this is so beautiful." I breath out. Jesse chuckles.

"Giving me recent flashbacks to our reception. God, I can't believe how beautiful that turned out." Jesse said, looking around. I smile up at him.

"Happiest day of my life." I say smiling wide. Jesse looks down at me with a smile he reserves for my attention and my attention alone.

"Mine too." He murmurs before swooping down and kissing me sweetly. I smile into the kiss and pull him closer. We don't stop until someone clears their throat. We look over and see Rachel.

"Brittany needs us." Rachel says. I send Jesse a smile and a quick kiss and follow Rachel into Brittanys room.

We all sit around tiredly as we wait for Brittany to stop freaking out. For Brittany to stop freaking out, it meant we all had to go do her ridiculous good luck suspicion tings.

"Ok, Mercedes, I need you to find a spider, cause it's good luck to put a spider on your dress. Um, and Tina, I need you to find some wine glasses to smash like the Jews do, cause they have the best of luck. Rachel, I need you to find me a lizard to cross my path. Trust me, it's, like, witches lore, or something. Oh, um, Madelaine, I need you to find me a barrel of salt. I think the more salt I throw over my shoulder, the more luck," She rushes out. We all seem to hesitate. "Go! I need all the good luck I can get, ok? I don't wanna end up like jack and rose." Brittany stresses. We all get up and start to exit. Rachel walked us up to me.

"Where the hell am I gonna find a lizard?" Rachel mutters.

"Do you think the people who own the barn have a barrel of salt? Amish people have barrels of salt... right?" I ask quietly as we walk out the door.

I eventually find the salt. After asking the nice people in the house, they agreed to let me have their salt. Just as I dragged it into Brittany's room, I see Sue standing to the side and Santana and Brittany hugging Santana's abuela.

"Is everything ok?" I ask. They all break apart, laughing a little.

"Yeah, we're fine now. My abuela came." Santana said, looking at me happily. I nod in abuelas direction.

"Oh! We don't need that, uh, salt anymore." Britt says, motioning to it. I shrug.

"Ok, but I'm not gonna be the one to move it." I say. Brittany nods and looks over to Sue.

"Ready to start the next phase of our plan?" She asks Sue. We all look at them curiously. Sue grins and nods, rushing out of the room.

"What... plan?" Santana asks.

"You'll see." Brittany grins. Santana sends her abuela out to the seats.

She brings out two cutouts of Kurt and Blaines face. The cardboard wearing black suits on a body then the bottom half rolls.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"Klaine, is getting married... hopefully. If that's ok with you." Brittany says, looking to Santana. Santana's smile is wide.

"Definitely."

"What?" I ask, just as the door starts to open.

"Come on!" Britt urges, grabbing my arm and dragging me to the side as Santana hides. Kurt and Blaine walk in to find... themselves. Britt steps out and I stand next to her.

"What are those? Uh, Brittany, wh-whats going on?" Kurt asks.

"Kurt, Blaine, the whole time I was planning this high-end barn wedding, all I could think about was you guys, and not because you remind me of the pig and the gay rat from charlottes web, but because I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you guys, ok? I looked up to you as a couple in high school. You showed me there was a place for me and Santana, too. I mean, you taught me how to be brave. And when you guys called off your wedding, it just broke my heart," Britt started, walking up to them before walking back around behind their dummy's. "Because it felt like my dream had died, so I want my dream back." Britt says, swinging her arms across each dummy. Kurts mouth drops in shock as Blaines face is twisted.

"Woah." I mutter.

"Ok... but I till don't get what you're talking about, though." Blaine says cluelessly.

"Yes you do. Just think about it." Kurt says.

"What Brittany is saying, Blaine, is that out of our love, for your love, we have conspired to deceive and manipulate and, yes, imprison you briefly all to reach this moment. We have two tuxes. Do we have two grooms?" Sue takes initiative and asks them. They both look at Brittany, Blaine even shaking his head, making my heart fall into my stomach. It would be so great if they all got married today.

"Ok, you guys are making funny faces— what do you think?" Brittany says. They look at each other— and all of us— all jittery and awkward. They scoff and chuckle before Kurt turns to Britt and walking closer to her.

"I think you're crazy. I-I... Blaine and I just got back together, and, uh. Even if we hadn't, e-even I'd we were ready, I mean, Santana would never let us crash her wedding." Kurt says. Santana steps out from where she was hiding.

"Oh, well, I would think again," Santana says, walking around the boys and into a chair near Britt. "Turns out i am a lot like The Godfather on a wedding day. And as crazy as this all sounds, I couldn't deny my bride her only wish. All you have to do is say yes." Santana says. Britt and I start whispering to say yes.

"Well, we don't even have rings." Blaine says.

"Oh, I got that covered," Sue says, holding up each pinky to show rings. They turn to look at her.

"So, what do you say fellas? Is it a nice day, for a, white wedding?" I ask. They don't laugh but I blame that on the fact that they're shocked.

"Will you give America— or what at least 52% is it will legally tolerate?" Sue asks. They don't say anything until Kurt stutters.

"Uh, look, th-this is all very romantic, and-and-and sweet, and-and-and a little weird, but, I mean, come on, th-there is no possible way that-that..." Kurt stutters, smiling nervously as he looks around at us. He turns to Blaine. "Right?" Blaine hesitates in responding. "Blaine?" Kurt asks. Blaine hesitates again.

"I don't know. I-I don't know. I... I just...," Blaine stutters as Britt sits next to Santana. I walk over to them near the chair. "What burr and Carole were talking about earlier, and these last few months without you have been really... I love you, Kurt," Blaine says, grasping Kurts hands. "I mean, I love you, I-I do, I... this is crazy, this is crazy. And I don't, I don't know. I don't know, but..." Blaine trails off.

"But... But what?!" Kurt asks.

Sue and I eventually leave the room. Sue sits down and I go to the small steps of stairs. Rachel is a step below me and Mercedes is on stage with Artie singing "at last" by Etta James. As they sing, Kurt comes out and walks Brittany down the aisle. Kurt in his black tux. Rachel looks at me confused but I just send her a wink. Then Santana walks in with Blaine walking her. Will, along with others, mouths start to drop in shock when they realize it's turned into a DOUBLE WEDDING! This is basically the best thing to happen... like ever.

When Santana and Blaine finish walking up, Blaine and Kurt are on the bridesmaid side and Santana and Britt are on the groomsman side. Weirdly enough. Mercedes and Artie finish and we all clap. Then Burt, who's officiating, gets on stage. Mercedes moves over to the step above me.

"Uh, Dearly beloved. That's how you're suppose to start these things, right? Uh, twice in my life, I have been lucky enough to meet the love of my life. And both those times, I've married that love. And I knew I was lucky to be able to do that. But I didn't know how lucky until I had to drive over the state line to come here to officiate the weddings of these two living couples," Burt starts. We all clap. "I want to thank you guys. Santana, Britt? Blaine, Kurt? I want to thank you guys for being so brave. And so honest. And for standing up here and showing all of us that love and marriage is so much bigger than what we thought it could be. And also so much simpler. Love and marriage is when two people say to one another, I love you because I love you, and I know this is gonna be one heck of a ride, but I don't we Anna do it unless I can do it with you. And now, the vows, please." Burt says.

"Blaine, I'm a man who's always lived in the shadows. And be everyone who's come into my life has always tried to pull me out into the sun or push me back into the darkness." Kurt starts.

"I've been bullied, outed, and misunderstood." Santana says.

"I honestly thought I would never find real love." Blaine says.

"The world seemed so scary and confusing. It was just too fast. It made me feel dumb just because my brain worked differently." Britt said.

"And then you came along, and even if someone had told me that it wasn't gonna work out, and that at the end of all our struggling and all of our work, it would just end in heartache..." Kurt trailed off.

"I would've said yes." Blaine continued.

"A thousand times yes." Santana said.

"I would've suffered it all just for a tiny chance to be standing up here marrying you." Britt said.

"I'm a work in progress." They all eventually said.

"You don't ask me to come out of the shadows. You help me rip away anything that's blocking the sun. It's time for all of us to walk into the sunshine together. Forever. Is that something you want to do?" Kurt said.

They all say their own "I do's." They take of the rings and place them on each other's fingers.

"And now by the power vested in me by the internet and the state of Indiana and under a god who for sure, if he believes in love, then he fully endorses the loving marriages of these two wonderful couples, I now pronounce you wife and wife. And husband and husband. You may kiss one another." Burt finishes. They kiss their betrothed and we all cheer and clap loudly. The whole crowd eventually stands. The doves are then released.

We move all the chairs and get the tables placed for the reception. Once everything calmed downed we were all chatting amongst one another. Jesse and I were sitting with some of the other glee members. Including Rachel and sam. I guess Rachel and the date from our wedding didn't stay together. I'm still rooting for them. A glass clonking caught everyone's attention. Brittanys father walked onto the floor, clinking his glass. He even continued after he had our attention until he eventually stops.

"Hello. My names Pierce Pierce and I am Brittanys father. Uh, I was just told that I was expected to stand up and give a toaster. But, uh, I just called target and they're closed, so... instead if just like to say a few words," Pierce starts. Jesse and I glance at each other. I don't think he was joking... "Brittany? I'm so happy that you and Santana finally found one another. You look absolutely stunning in that gown. And, um, honestly, I can speak on behalf of my wife... you're the prettiest one here. And I don't just think you're the prettiest. I think you're the prettiest by a long shot. I mean, if you look at all the other girls here, there's really no contest. I mean, some of them are downright homely. You know what I'm talking about." Piece says, pointing to a girl up the stairs of the barn. By now, my jaw is hanging. I can't believe this. This is both incredibly insulting and absolutely hilarious. All at the same time. His wife sneaks up and whispers to him. His wife eventually sits back down.

"That. Was amazing." I whisper. Jesse leans in close.

"It's funny, because I could say the same thing he said, about you." Jesse says softly. He leans back and we smile. He's cheesey... and wrong. But I won't argue with his sweetness.

"I was just informed that no ones ugly and to knock it off!" Pierce shouts a bit. "In closing, I just want every one to be really careful of the candles. Because with all that dry wood and hay bales, this place could go up like a blowtorch. And we'd all be dead in minutes. Salud." Pierce finishes, facing back to his daughter before he returns to his seat. We all awkwardly clap. I cheer louder then anyone else. That was great. Santana stands up next.

"All right, everyone, so, uh, at this time, we would normally be serving dinner. But, um, before we do that, we have a gift for each and every one of you. So, In case you're basic and you don't know, OTP standing for one true pairing. And I've been lucky enough to find mine with Brittany. And Kurt and Blaine were lucky to find each other. And so in the spirit of everyone here finding their OTP, please join us on the dance floor. And let's get this party started!" Santana announces as we take our hats that day OTP in white letters, off the tables and put them on. Mine is blue and Jesses is read. He kisses me before dragging me into the floor. Artie starts singing "hey ya!" By the outKasts.

After dinner, the moms of the bridal party get up on stage in frilly outfits.

"This party's on fire! And we whipped up a little number for you." Santana's mom announces. We all clap and cheer.

"And we have some very special guests: the treble tones!" Blaines mom announces. We all clap and cheer louder. I lean into Jesses arms.

"The what?" I ask. I soon feel Jesses breath on my ear.

"Separate group my old vocal adrenaline coach started at their school when she transferred there. Then treble tones lost. So Will joined the groups." Jesse explains quietly. I nod and listen as the moms and the treble tones sing "I'm so exited." By the pointer sisters.

After the song, we once again, clap and cheer. Pierce runs up to his wife and the dance floor and jumps on her. They instantly start making out, causing me to immediately look away.

The brides and grooms make their way on stage.

"If I could just steal your attention for one moment. On behalf of our inspirational brides, my husband and I— woah, that was weird to say." Kurt starts.

"It's weird." Blaine nods awkwardly in agreement. Awe, they're all flustered.

"Uh, we would like to say thank you." Kurt says.

"Thank you, thank you so much to all of our family and to all of our friends for showing us, by example, that real love is worth waiting for. And worth fighting for." Blaine says. I automatically smile as Jesse pulls me into his arms. 

"We would like to dedicate the next song to all the couples in the room, be it official or unofficial." Kurt says.

"All right. So all couples to the floor, please." Santana says.

"Our day will come" by ruby and the romantics starts  playing. Jesse spins me around and leads me onto the floor.

"You see, Mrs. St. James, this, is swaying. This, I can do." Jesse says and I can hear the smirk in his voice.

"Well, Mr. St. James, I'll have to teach you a few new moves if you want to keep up with me." I smirk back. Jesses jaw drops. I laugh loudly as he spins me again.

Jesse and I soon have to leave. So there we were... but with Santana and Brittany, Blaine and Kurt were with us. We all stood around together.

"It's cool we're all kind of leaving at the same time," I say, laughing lightly. "But I can't believe Sue got you all places to go on your honeymoons." I exclaim. That was probably the second or third kind thing she's ever done in her life.

"I know." Blaine says, drawing it out. Kurt and Santana quietly agree.

"I can believe it." Brittany says. A wide closed-smile on her lips. We all smile fondly at one another.

"Well, it seems we all have to go." I say quietly.

"Yeah, but we'll keep in touch. No matter where we are." Santana says. We all smile and hug goodbye. Jesse and I still standing in our places and watching the newly weds walking down separate terminals. I finally look up to Jesse.

"Back to the grind, it is." I state as we start walking to our own flight. Jesse nods.

"Yup. We're gonna take on the world." Jesse says. We both grin.

"Because if anyone could do it," I start.

"It would be us." We say together.

AN: Hello one and all! I would like to apologize for the very late update on this chapter. I said I would post the remaining chapters everyday until it was finished. But I struggled with motivation to write an entire glee episode. But I did it! I got it! A little late, but, It. Is. Here! Victory!!!

Ok, I wanna talk about something SO FUNNY!! The "Faberry" ship was so freaking powerful even during the time they were filming, it was mentioned not once— but twice— in season 6!!! It's so funny and so crazy to me. 1) when Rachel's trying to recruit Kitty. And kitty says something like, if you're trying to get with a cheerleader (or a girl cheerleader? Idk.), I think the world if rooting for you and fabray. Then 2) when Sue is shipping glee members at the end of THIS episode. Bc Santana&Britt are together and Klaine is together. So she was looking for new ones. And she was walking away and she was like "Faberry? What is up with me and all the lesbians." Or something like that. Like omg. That's funny to
Me. In an ironic/amusing sorta way.

There are only three chapters left. So close! I'm so excited! (Especially for the last chapter) It's gonna be so great and cute and hopefully very very shocking. Like heart stopping, eyes watering, kind of shocking. Enjoooyyyyyy XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 17 15
~DISCONTINUED~ You were a quiet transfer at McKinley during your freshman year. Now it's your sophomore year, and you want to be more involved. So, y...
44.4K 1.3K 13
So Finn had asked the older kids to come and help him prep the glee kids for Sectionals and, of course, everyone was on board. "All right, do you rea...
300K 18.8K 64
NOTE: THIS IS A SEQUEL TO EYES ON US STORY! PLEASE READ BOOK ONE FIRST BEFORE READING THIS ONE. STORY ARE FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
2.7K 98 17
'I feel like my guardian angel went out for a smoke,' open for info!!! ... Life is one of the things Zoe Blanc doesn't seem to be very good at. Yes...