How to Top

By onelasttae

in which the school's resident badboy helps a seemingly unattractive loser win the heart of his best friend... More

01 :: milk tea & pork broth
02:: life scarring things & feelings
03 :: ugly pajamas & ugly people
04 :: ugly crushes & pretty deals
05 :: smart asses & dumbasses
06 :: makeovers & disasters
07 :: subpar flirting & shitty liars
08 :: pick-up lines & put downs
09 :: pals & not so good pals
10 :: fake & faker
11 :: fake dates & the real deal
12 :: right & wrong
13 :: platonic hickeys & heated stuff
14 :: remember & forget
15 :: controlled chaos & messes
16 :: want & need
17 :: besties & little shits
18 :: broken hearts & broken dicks
19 :: on purpose & accidental grinding
20 :: arguments & questionable news
21 :: road trips & home
22 :: true feelings & careful lies
23 :: country boys & flower fields
24 :: stars & everything in between
26 :: magical sticks & heartwarming gays
27 :: boyfriends & boy friends
28 :: the part & the whole
29 :: new friends & annoying flirts
30 :: redos & no turning back
31 :: lost & found
32 :: temporary & permanent
33 :: moving on & remembering it all
34 :: happy surprises & dirty plays
35 :: saying always & being okay
36 :: happy thoughts & painful conversations
37 :: the nerd & the fuckboy
EPILOGUE
HOW TO BE HUMAN (PREQUEL)

25 :: questions & literally no answers

118K 4.5K 24.9K
By onelasttae

these chapters are so long, idk
whether to be proud or terrified of
my thumbs' capabilities 😎

♡♡︎♡

Jeongguk was absolutely clueless where they stood relationship wise.

It probably wasn't often that two best friends cuddled naked and had mind-blowing sex.

That wasn't very friendly of them, so of course, it left him pretty fucking confused when he woke up to exacty that and the memories of last night tattooed to his mind. Along with that, the two of them reeked of sex, and if he moved, his entire lower half was so sore it burned.

To make matters worse, Taehyung didn't seem to mind that 'hey, we fucked! what does that make us?' while he clung to Jeongguk's naked abdomen, cheek nuzzled against his heart. It was cute, but Jeongguk wasn't sure why it bothered him until now.

Well, probably it was because everything usually made sense around Taehyung up to this point. It was easy, and things weren't complicated, but now it was one big 'what the fuck' moment.

Seriously. What the fuck.

"Hi there," Taehyung stirred, thick vowels lathered with sleep as he stretched slightly in the younger's embrace. But he guessed Taehyung regretted it because he winced, hand clutching his lowerback.

"Hurts?" Jeongguk mumbled, finding it adorable how the older's features were always slightly puffy whenever he woke up. Taehyung nodded.

"Everything does," He muttered, pulling away from the younger, teeth gritting as he flopped onto his back. "Frick. I'm sore everywhere."

"Same here. Your dick is massive, Specs. My ass is gonna be numb for days," The younger grumbled.

"Luckily I'm not playing any time soon." He added in a whisper, glad it wasn't his knee at least.

"W-Well your's is really thick! I think you loosened my ass up to the point of no return." Where was this conversation even going?

"You fucked my ass to the point of no return," the younger snorted, wincing as he propped himself up with the aid of his forearm.

"You're a virgin, but you were rough."

That was true— Jeongguk did not expect any of that. He was ready to make fun of Taehyung, for the guy missed his lips when they first kissed. But all of those jokes went out the window the second the older practically rammed his cock into him.

Kim Taehyung, or well, Specs, fucking railed him.

Fuck, Jeongguk was delirious the entire time. It caught him off guard; he wasn't even prepared! Sure, it was pretty hot, but still. The monster he created (unleashed?) was unbelievable.

"Rough? That was rough for you?" Taehyung merely chuckled, staring up at the younger, who flashed him a crooked smirk. "Mm, on second thought, I guess so because you were crying."

"Shut up," Jeongguk flicked his chin. "But you felt good. I think I'm favoring your dick over your ass now."

"Oh? Is that so?" The older grinned, wiggling his eyebrows at him as his hands ran down the smooth ridges of his toned arms.

Jeongguk nodded, reaching over and teasing squeezing his friend's ass. Were they even friends anymore?

"Mm, it's a close tie," He said thoughtfully, giving his heavenly ass another squeeze just for kicks. The older smacked his chest, rolling his eyes at him yet again.

"Hey, Jeongguk," Taehyung's fingers traced down his arms and to the dip of his hip bone, outlining all kinds of shapes. "I have another gift for you."

"Really? If it's a kiss, I gotta deny you on that one," He said, leaning back joking, nose scrunched in mock disgust.

"You smell like sex, dried cum, and morning breath, Specs."

"So do you," He said, brows furrowing. "But that's not what I was gonna propose."

"Then what? Brushing our teeth? Could use that."

"Gguk, of course we're gonna brush our teeth," The older sighed, rolling his eyes again at the younger's ridiculousness. "But first, can you walk?"

"I can aggressively attempt to limp," Jeongguk raised an eyebrow at him. "Why? Are you gonna leave me now, bun?" He teased, missing the way Taehyung's smile fell a litte at the edges.

"No, I was just wondering," God, he found it hot how the older captured his bottom lip between his teeth. It drove him crazy (not like that) how he teased at the plush skin while he was thinking.

"If you wanna take a bath with me?"

Oh. "Are you kidding me?" Jeongguk's eyes widened, watching the older shyly turn his head the other way, failing to hide the way his cheeks flushed a rosy red.

"Who are you, and what have you done with my Specs?" He asked, reaching over and brushing his palm down the side of Taehyung's neck where dark purples and red bruises cluttered the tanned skin.

"Did the hickies I made cut off your blood circulation?"

"M'just saying," Taehyung blushed, swatting his hand away when Jeongguk curiously pressed down on one of his creations. "Thought it would be nice."

"It would be," Jeongguk hummed. "I mean, I already saw you naked and had your dick in me. I would very much appreciate a bath."

"Don't forget you came in me too!"

"You're annoying," The older sat up, groaning lowly as he grabbed a pillow and hit Jeongguk across the stomach with it. "C'mon. Let's grab some clothes, and make a run for it."

"Awh how scandalous. We're sneaking off to the bathroom to bathe naked together~." Jeongguk winked at the older and followed after him, though he moved slow, hips and lower back stinging with every hastened movement.

The two managed to limp around Taehyung's room, getting some clothes before their bath together. They covered their lower regions with their clothes, and with their free hands, intertwined them as Taehyung led them outside the bedroom.

It was the rush of adrenaline that made Jeongguk's heart soar, and the look of pure fear on Taehyung's features as he tugged him along. Jeongguk snorted, struggling to keep himself from laughing when the two of them limped quickly to the bathroom.

He guessed it was moments like these, where his stomach was fluttering with butterflies and his lips ached from smiling too long, that made everything feel easy. Feel like this was meant to be happening.

Taehyung's death glares and his little wobble made his chest swell with this particular fondness he couldn't quite define except that he knew it made him happy.

Everything about Specs made him happy.

From the way Taehyung shushed him and squeaked when he nearly lost his footing, to the way Taehyung muttered 'frick' when he nearly dropped his only cover keeping his dignity in tact.

Taehyung was the definition of his happy.

Eventually they made it into the bathroom. He shut the door quietly behind them, locking the thing, and when they finally met in the center of the tiled space, they burst into laughter.

It was good kind; the absolute best. The kind that made your tummy all light and at the same time made your lungs squeeze and eyes squint to the point you could barely see shit.

The one where no noise was made except occasional squeaks that sounded like a windshield wiper.

"M'gonna start the bath. Brush your teeth loser," The older snickered, setting their clothes on the counter before limping to the white tub sitting beneath a window pouring sunlight into the room.

Jeongguk obeyed the older and went to brushing his teeth so he could kiss him properly without having the impulse to gag (morning breath was gross). Though, he was a bit scared, brushing his teeth here.

Specs's bathroom was completely white. More like it was aesthetically pleasing.

Behind the sink was a mirror that stretched to the ceiling, giving them an entire view of the bathroom. Besides the cool tub was the massive shower and toilet. There were real plants in hanging pots and succulents on the window sill.

Jeongguk had to share his bathroom with annoying sisters, which typically made their place all messy, but because Taehyung was the only kid, it was the opposite for him. He didn't want to ruin it.

"Can I tell you a fact?" Taehyung returned to him after making sure the water was warm. The soft pitter patter of water against the tub filled the room and a light fog embraced them with heat.

"The fact that you're absolutely gorgeous? Because I already knew that," Jeongguk teased, washing out his mouth before turning around and slipping his palm over the side of Taehyung's bare hip.

"Are you just saying that 'cuz I'm naked?" He raised an eyebrow at him, toothbrush in his mouth making his words all muffled.

"Maybe?" He chuckled, squeezing his side. "M'just kidding, Specs. Now brush your teeth. I wanna get into the tub already."

"Jeez," Taehyung shook his head, finishing what he was doing before returning the rest of his attention to the younger. "Eager today, aren't you?"

"Mm. And sore," Jeongguk leaned forward, pressing a gentle kiss to the side of his neck, both of his hands running down the curve of his waist then sliding down until he grasped the thick globes of his cheeks. 

"Hey, no," The older removed his hands from his ass, pining them way. "No sex. We're just gonna sit in the tub, wash each other's hair, and chat, okay?"

"Fine, mood killer," He pulled his wrists away, holding them up in defense. "What was the fact you were gonna tell me then?" He asked, letting the older guide him to the tub.

"That you," Taehyung chuckled, gesturing at the younger to go in first after shutting the water off and adding bubbles that smelled like peaches.

"Are the biggest bottom to ever secretly exist."

"Hey, I told you I was crying because of shock!" The younger defended, easing himself into the tub. He instantly sighed when the hot water collided with his tense muscles, the sensation easing him.

"Still. I like you when you're a bottom," Taehyung giggled, climbing into the tub when the younger was situated. He sat himself between his legs, leaning against his chest.

"You're kinda whiny, and at the same time, cute."

"Wanna hear another fact?" The younger mumbled, the two of them sighing in unison while the hot water did its job relieving their sore limbs.

"I know you said no sex, but your ass against my dick is making this very, very difficult." At that, the older snorted.

"Well I'm not gonna grind on you," Taehyung teased, guiding Jeongguk's arms around his waist, inhaling shallowly. "I like this. You feel nice."

"Do I?" Jeongguk laughed softly into the younger's ear, his nose nuzzling against the side of his cheek. "I didn't think I would."

"Why? 'Cos you're all mighty, mean, and muscular?" The older chuckled warmly, leaning his neck back, feeling the other's lips graze his jaw.

"Maybe? Dunno," He hummed, sliding his palm up the older's thigh while the other scooped some water and poured it down his neck. Jeongguk swallowed, watching him visibly shiver.

"Y'know, this is the first time I've ever done this with someone," Jeongguk said in a matter of fact way, gulping back the lump in his throat.

"Guess I can be your first in something nice, right?" Taehyung said, breath hitching in his throat as the younger's hands run up and down the slope of his body.

"Guess so," He agreed, grabbing some body wash off the side and drizzling some on his hand. Jeongguk continued to gently massage in the soap onto his soft skin, inhaling the sweet scent of flowers.

"Can I ask a question?" The younger nodded. "Who did you have your first time with?"

He raised an eyebrow, "You really wanna know that?" The memory was a bit vague in his mind since it had been a while, but he wasn't very ashamed of it. Just a bit embarrassed.

"Sure. We can just ask each other random questions. I'm in the mood to figure out your deepest darkest secrets," Taehyung chuckled, leaning into him more as the younger massaged his tense thighs.

"Well, it was a girl. I turned sixteen, and everyone else I knew had sex, so I guessed I would try it out and figure what the hype was," Jeongguk said, wincing at the old memory.

God, he was a cringey kid back in the days. He was pretty average and was addicted to junk food and video games. All he cared about was volleyball, he had acne, and girls at the time didn't really matter for he didn't truly understand his sexuality.

He felt bad, to be honest, for the girl he lost his virgnity too. And he felt sorry for himself for doing it with someone he wasn't even dating. He imagined if it would have been different— if he didn't lose it to her due to peer pressure.

If that never happened, maybe he could have lost his virginity to Taehyung. It might have felt better, and he supposed it would hold a greater meaning.

Not that last night was meaningless— everything about that evening meant more than the world.

"Was the hype worth it?" Taehyung asked, gliding his gentle touch up and down Jeongguk's thighs while the younger massaged at the kinks in his shoulders.

"I didn't know what to do with myself, or how to even pleasure someone else," Jeongguk admitted, feeling his cheeks heat up, and not because of the room. He ran his hands down Taehyung's shoulders and leaned forward, kissing the dip where they met his neck.

"T'was very embarassing," He chuckled against the older's tanned skin. "I came too early, and I don't think she even got an orgasm. It was a whole mess."

"That sounds awful," Taehyung laughed, the sweet sound rumbling in his chest. "We all start somewhere, I guess."

"I regret it," The younger blurted out. He was glad Taehyung wasn't looking at him, for he wasn't so sure if he could keep himself from confessing everything he felt right then.

"I wish I would have lost it to somebody I cared about, you know," Jeongguk hummed, trailing kisses up the side of his neck as Taehyung tilted his head to the side. Wished I could have lost it to you.

"Everything happens for a reason," Taehyung told him, slipping his hand behind him, fingers grazing the side of Jeongguk's neck while the younger's hands wrapped around his waist.

"I gave mine to someone important, and that person was you. Then we had mindblowing sex because you had some practice before me," He giggled, nose scrunching when Jeongguk lightly tickled his side.

"Don't say it like that," Jeongguk mumbled, leaning the side of his head against Taehyung's, parted lips brushing behind the shell of his ear. "Can we change the subject?"

"Hm, how about we talk about volleyball?" The older mused. "You have a couple more games when we get back, then a tournament. You better not get injured before that."

"I don't wanna talk about volleyball." I wanna talk about us. What we are. Are we together?

"Well, how about animals? I haven't showed you my pet hamster, or my turtle downstairs!" Taehyung gushed, leaning his head back to get a glimpse of the younger's features. When he saw he wasn't smiling, the grin he wore faltered.

"What's wrong?" He asked, reaching up to touch the side of his cheek, tilting his head so that he was staring down at him.

"Nothing," He lied, unsure why when his thoughts plagued his mind and not having an answer when he looked at Taehyung nearly drove him insane.

"I was just thinking about how pretty you are."

"Sap," Taehyung rolled his eyes, letting the younger proceed to rub flower scented shampoo in his hair. "I think you're pretty too. Not just naked. I think you're pretty when you play."

"I appreciate the compliment, Specs," Jeongguk murmured, staring at the suds building on his thin fingers, making Taehyung's hair stick up in random places.

"Can I ask you something else?" The older hummed. Jeongguk nodded. "What would you be if you weren't going to be a volleyball player?"

"Mm, I haven't thought of that before. I've never put much thought into it," He said in a matter of fact way. At least he was thinking about it know instead of all that confusing shit about his best friend (that would be a headache for later).

"I can't picture my life without volleyball, to be honest with you Specs," Jeongguk said, chuckling a little as he washed out the suds. "I've never thought to come up with a plan two."

"Well, I can see why. There's no need to," Taehyung said softly. "You're gonna play in the Olympics, beat everyone, and get a gold medal!"

"That's the plan, yeah," Jeongguk nodded, sighing as he finished cleaning up the older. Taehyung sat up, hands gripping on the edge of the tub while he attempted to turn around, water sloshing everywhere.

"What are you doing?!" The younger frowned, grabbing the older's thighs to steady him as he sat over his lap. He tried not to focus on the fact he was sitting on his dick— this wasn't the right time.

"Gonna wash you now," Taehyung declared, grabbing the shampoo he used. "Okay, another question. What other things do you do besides volleyball? You can't just tell me that's all you do."

"Oh," Jeongguk leaned his head forward, eyes falling shut as Taehyung's nimble fingers ran through his hair, massaging at his scalp. "Well, I paint."

"Ooh, so you're an art hoe, too. I see," He chuckled softly, rectangular grin lighting up his features while he played with Jeongguk's hair and tried to make it stick up in funny shapes.

"Not really. My dad got me into it before my mom decided to introduce me to volleyball. It seems that we aren't close, but we are," He found himself telling him without much hesitation.

"I used to never leave his side, actually. He helped me with my studying habits, and I listened to him lecture when he used to teach," He whispered, words drifting off at the faint memories.

At this point, he knew there wasn't a reason to hold back. It came natural— the truth— whenever he was around him. It was difficult to come up with some lie when every part of him didn't want to hide around the older.

He wanted to be authentic as he could possibly be. After all, Taehyung was real, very much real, and that was so fucking rare to stumble across a truly beautiful person inside and out.

Jeongguk wanted to be like that: a genuine person.

He didn't want to lie to Taehyung like he did with the others. In fact, Taehyung wasn't like the others.

He was the last beautiful thing left in this world, and there was no way Jeongguk was going to let anything, or anyone, ruin that for him.

"I used to paint scenery? Yeah, and some abstract too. I had all these brushes and acrylic, and I guess it was fun while it lasted," Jeongguk shrugged, though the memories were rather vague.

"Maybe I can pull out my old skills to cover up those hickies. Got any concealer?" He teased, earning a slap to the chest. He shook his head, laughing out.

"What do you do besides being a nerd?"

At that, the older playfully smacked his chest again. Jeongguk simply snickered, tilting his head upward and pecking his perfect lips.

"Hmm, I garden. Read books. I worked in the farm for a while," Taehyung combed his fingers through his hair. "Then I stopped and realized that wasn't for me."

"Then what is for you?" Jeongguk asked, running his fingers up the delicate curves of Taehyung's hips to the thick expanse of his spread-out, golden thighs.

"Never really figured it out, to be honest. I thought I did. Thought I wanted to pursue business and be some cool CEO," He murmured, washing out the last of the bubbles in Jeongguk's hair.

"Let's say I don't know what to do with my life."

"Well, let's start with the things you like," Jeongguk suggested. "You have all the time to decide." He squeezed Taehyung's hips, staring up at him with an assuring, lopsided smile.

"I like animals, and kids. I like stars. Stars are pretty too. The little stars in your eyes are particularly my favorite," He mused, leaning into Jeongguk's touch as the younger slipped his palm over the side of his cheek.

"I played saxophone! That was an experience," He chuckled, voice softening along with his hooded gaze while Jeongguk ran his thumb over the bow of his lips.

"You played saxophone? That's hot," Jeongguk teased. "That's a lot of blowing. No wonder you can suck my dick good, Specs."

"What? No! I sucked at saxophone," Taehyung's features flushed that pretty rose color that made the younger's heart prickle. "Ew, don't be weird."

He muttered, tucking his hair behind his ear, a habit Jeongguk observed that only surfaced when he was all shy like this. Jeongguk guided Taehyung's face down, soaking in how his nose was cutely scrunched, his cheeks felt warm beneath his touch, and the way his wet hair framed his gentle features.

Perfect. Taehyung was absolutely perfect.

"I don't know. I feel weird 'coz kids our age are supposed to have it all figured out, but I don't. I know I wanna go to university, but I just... I haven't found my passion like you," His voice was tiny, adam's apple bobbing nervously.

"It's okay not to have it all figured out," Jeongguk said in a matter of fact way, stroking the older's cheek.

"Says you," Taehyung pouted. "You got it all covered. You're going to school in Seoul for a fullride, and you have a spot waiting for you on the Japan team. At the same time, you're heading to the Olympics."

"That's not the point, Specs," Jeongguk sighed, gently squeezing his cheeks together, chuckling a little at the death glare Taehyung shot at him.

"M'saying that you'll figure it out. You don't just get to decide what your passion is. Your passion comes to you, and suddenly you'll find yourself wanting to pursue it for your entire life," He murmured.

"Look at me, Taehyung," Jeongguk whispered. The older chewed his lip, hesitantly tilting his head back down to meet the younger's soft stare.

"Jeongguk," The older shook his head, inhaling slowly. "I-It's not easy. I'm not asking you to pity me, or feel bad— it's just, I don't like to fail. I know you don't either."

"And, I'm," Taehyung paused, leaning into the younger's touch, "just afraid of failing others. It's stupid, I know."

"Didn't say it was stupid at all, bun," Jeongguk murmured, running his fingers down the curve of his jaw. "You're not stupid." I know how it feels.

"But it is! I-I don't know why I feel like I have to prove something to people. They're just mean, and rude, and judgmental, but it shouldn't matter. I should do what makes me happy, but I'm scared. Scared if I don't do enough, they'll... reject me," His voice trembled.

"All my life, Jeongguk, people rejected me," The older said numbly, breathing uneven as his eyes began to water. "I didn't have friends for a while. I was alone. Felt like the world rejected me."

"I'm terrified people will leave if I don't give them a reason to stay," Taehyung sniffled. "If I'm not good enough, they'll reject me just like everyone else."

"M'never going to reject you," Jeongguk brought him close, leaning his forehead against his. "I told you. There are people who are temporary, and me? I'm permanent. I wanna be permanent until you're tired of me, Specs."

"I-I'll never get tired of you," He mumbled, and when Jeongguk pulled back, he noticed a heavy smile struggling to hold on his lips. "You're more than enough. You existing is the reason I stay."

"I'm permanent, baby," He hummed, pressing a lingering kiss beneath both of his eyes. "I'll support whatever you choose as your passion, and I'll be there to help you chase it. I'll never reject you."

"Really?" Taehyung asked, leaning back, his eyes glazed with tears. Jeongguk nodded, patting his cheek before pressing a slow kiss to his lips.

"I told you you're my always," Jeongguk mumbled, smiling against his mouth. "Be my always."

Be my boyfriend.

"Y-You're too nice. Can you be mean to me again?" Taehyung grumbled, rolling his eyes while the younger let out a throaty laugh and pushed him back. "Liked it better that way."

"Oh did you? Well, then," the younger cleared his throat, letting go of the older and pushing him away much to the confusion on his face.

"Don't think I'm softening up for you because I'm not. I'd never fall for you," He pretended to snap, lathering his words with false bitterness.

"You're an idiot Porky." I'm an idiot for you, Specs.

Taehyung's expression fell in seconds. "Okay n-never mind. B-Be nice again please," He whispered ever so softly, hands grabbing at the younger to get him back.

"God, Specs, I'm sorry. That was too much," He sighed, pulling the older in close, wrapping his arms around Taehyung and letting him rest his head on his shoulder, body hunched over him.

"Fuck, I was too mean. I don't mean that," Panic began to rise in Jeongguk's throat, shakily coiling itself around his neck, threatening to suffocate him.

"I know you don't," Taehyung mumbled against his bare shoulder. "I don't know how I'd feel if you weren't my person."

"Your person? Possessive," Jeongguk teased, trying to ease the mood (and his own stress). The older reeled back, his big palms cupping either side of Jeongguk's face.

"No you dummy, I'm being serious. You're not my best friend anymore," He declared, running his thumbs over the curve of Jeongguk's cheek. "You're now my designated person."

I'd rather be your boyfriend. Make you mine, he wanted to say, but he bit at his lip, unsure how he was going to break this to Taehyung just yet. Fuck, he never had this thought before— what should he do?

"Is that an upgrade?" He asked, cocking an eyebrow up at him, trying to play it cool. Taehyung nodded.

"Tell me how I'm your 'person', Specs." He whispered, his hands running down the older's smooth back.

"Enlighten me with that sexy brain of yours."

"Okay, one, don't say sexy. And two, I can't with you," His heart fluttered, watching a bright, boxy smile break across Taehyung's lips.

"Of course you can. You deal with me everyday," Jeongguk lightly smacked his ass, smirking up at him when his face flushed a deeper shade of pink. "C'mon, tell me. I'm listening."

"Fine. Well, you're my person 'cuz you're my go to for everything," He explained, gaze scrutinizing him carefully, as if he was trying to get beneath all his layers, unraveling him— and Jeongguk let him.

"Somebody you can't imagine living without, the person you can't stay mad at, somebody who won't ever abandon you, and the person that supports you in everything that you do," Taehyung ran his thumb over Jeongguk's lips.

"That's you for me. I can't imagine not being with you. I can't stay mad at you even though you piss me off sometimes," He chuckled, eyes fluttering shut when Jeongguk impulsively kissed his cheek.

"Then what are we, Tae?" Jeongguk asked, reeling back to get a look at his gentle features, softened by the moment. Fuck, nothing else mattered but this moment; not even the fact the water was all lukewarm and kinda cold.

"You support me, and you make me so fricking happy. When you were gone, I was scared you left me, but you came back," Taehyung said, "You came back to me."

"I'll always come back to you," Jeongguk's chest swelled, his heart practically in his throat. "Don't think I can leave you temporarily." At that, they leaned against eachother's foreheads, giggling.

"So," He finally said, swallowing as he pulled back, breath wavering as Jeongguk's hands settled on the dips of his tanned hips. This was it. This was what he was going to do.

"Taehyung, please be my boyf—,"

"—Be my person, Jeongguk."

Taehyung interrupted him before he could hear what he said. Jeongguk tried to hide the embarrassment making his face burn, and luckily it wouldn't be suspicious.

Fuck, he was so close, but that didn't seem to matter because Taehyung looked happy. Maybe another time, but for now, he was content. Content being his person. Actually, fuck that— he was more than ecstatic to be his person.

"Okay," Jeongguk nodded, shifting Taehyung on his lap, bringing him closer as he firmly gripped his thighs. He leaned his back, staring up at his beautiful Taehyung, smiling so fucking wide it hurt.

"I'll be your person as long as you're my always," He said, knowing how sappy it was, but he knew the older was a sucker for it. Taehyung chuckled, nose scrunching before leaning down.

"Always," Taehyung chuckled, lips hovering above the younger's. Jeongguk shook his head, knowing how whipped he was for this boy.

"Always," He mumbled before closing the distance between them, wanting nothing more but to kiss Taehyung—

"Hey sweetie, I got this new shamp— oh shit."

Taehyung and Jeongguk scrambled apart, water flying everywhere as they realized Siwon just walked into them, naked and kissing. Jeongguk wanted to drown himself as Taehyung kinda shoved him into the tub, trying to act natural while at the same time, trying to hide him.

"I can still see Jeongguk, Tae," Siwon crossed his arms over his chest, and Jeongguk slowly craned his neck to see his reaction, ready to have his dick cut off and probably get himself murdered at the same time.

"Hey dad," Taehyung said awkwardly, scratching the side of his neck. "Since when did you get back?"

"A bit ago, but I can see you two are busy," Siwon hummed. Jeongguk swallowed, closing his eyes and praying his death would be quick and easy.

"It wasn't Jeongguk's idea," The older blurted out. Siwon raised an eyebrow at him. "It was mine. I asked him to take a bath with me."

"Really. I didn't think you'd be the frisky one here," Siwon cracked a grin, but that wasn't enough to ease his palpitating heart. "Well, this would be a whole different scenario if Taehyung was a girl."

"I know Mr. Kim," Jeongguk mumbled, face on fire.

"But luckily, he's a boy. Boys don't get pregnant, so I suppose I'll give a pass on this one," Both of them exhaled in unison, thankful that today wasn't going to be their last day on this planet. "However, next time, I want you to properly lock the door."

"We will," Taehyung said, nodding eagerly for his dad to get out. "S-Sorry you had to see this."

"Oh, you're lucky boys that it wasn't Warren who discovered you! I won't tell him anything, don't worry. Breakfast is downstairs when you decide you're done," Siwon waved at them, winking at his son before locking the door and exiting out.

"I think my heart fell out of my ass," Jeongguk whispered, the two of them staring at one another in silence.

Neither one of them said anything, so still the water around them didn't dare ripple. Jeongguk gulped, hoping Taehyung didn't hate him or anything.

Then suddenly, Taehyung was laughing, his laughter bubbling out of his chest, and soon enough his own laughter mirrored his own. As embarassing as that was, he knew deep down, it wouldn't have been the same if it wasn't his Taehyung. His person.

The boy he wanted to make his boyfriend.

♡♡︎♡

The week gone by faster than Taehyung could comprehend, and to be honest, it left him even more disappointed because Jeongguk was leaving without him.

After the fiasco in the bathroom, they awkwardly went down to breakfast with Siwon and Warren. It wasn't bad with Siwon, but Taehyung could tell that Jeongguk was squirming around Warren's presence. They were lucky Warren didn't catch them, though he knew Warren wasn't a violent guy.

Made it funny to see Jeongguk obey both of his dads, acting extra polite and speaking in a highly formal dialect just to make up for the bathtub accident. 

Eventually that wore off, and Siwon felt bad and pulled Jeongguk aside to wash dishes in the kitchen, leaving Warren and Taehyung alone in the dining room, eating their breakfast.

"I like Jeongguk," Warren admitted before taking a sip from his Mickey Mouse coffee mug. Taehyung glanced up from his plate, both of his eyebrows raised at his second dad.

"You do?" Taehyung said, heart fluttering in his chest. Even though he knew it was impossible not to like Jeongguk, but every fiber of his being wanted his dads to approve of him. Why? He didn't know, but it mattered to him.

"He's a good kid. You two are good together, and you clearly make one another happy. Treasure that boy, Tae," Warren reached over and patted his hand.

"If he breaks your heart, I'll give him the talk."

"He won't," Taehyung chuckled, squeezing his dad's hand. "Love you, papa." Warren rolled his eyes, but the warm smile on his lips said otherwise.

When Jeongguk and Siwon came back, he noticed that the younger seemed to be less fidgety than he was before entering the kitchen. Taehyung opened his mouth to ask if he was okay, but the younger silenced him with a forehead kiss.

From there, everything else was perfect.

Since Jeongguk was going to miss Taehyung's 18th birthday, they decided to spend every day doing something to make up for it. They biked along the Daegu country side even though the air nipped their skin with frost and colored their skin red— it was still amazing to be out together no matter the weather.

Taehyung showed him all of his pets, gushing over every pet's backstory and making sure Jeongguk was holding them properly with the utmost care. He threatened to break his arms if he dropped his pet hamster, Mochi, and if he scared Mr. Sheldon, he would pop his volleyballs.

They were all empty threats, but it was cute seeing the younger hold Mochi carefully in his palms, cooing at the litte creature, and gently stroke the belly of Mr. Sheldon. He was careful, delicate with every one of his movements.

All of it made Taehyung's heart all light and gushy; felt cliche, but he didn't mind it. He always wanted to be in some cliche film or a book like those nerd and badboy tropes, and it humored him since this somewhat reminded him of one.

Besides the bike rides, they went to Taehyung's grandparents' farm. He showed him the goats and chickens, and hand in hand, he gave him a tour through the strawberry patches. They even flew kites (it kinda failed though).

Jeongguk listened to him babble on and on, before he tackled him and shut him up in the strawberry field. Next thing he knew, they were making out on the frosty ground surrounded by strawberry plants, but did he complain? Nope.

As their days dwindled, they tried to make their nights last longer. Warren and Siwon gave them privacy on evenings, giving them the house as they traveled to Taehyung's grandparents to help around and drink some wine (the usual adult stuff).

They started the fireplace, grabbed some pillows, got mugs of hot chocolate and cuddled in front of the fire. Siwon and Warren usually never returned, for they always called that they're too drunk to take the bikeride home, so Jeongguk and Taehyung were left alone.

It wasn't bad— Siwon and Warren trusted them enough not to be stupid anyways. It wasn't like Jeongguk was going to get Taehyung pregnant.

But it was amazing, staying up with Jeongguk, and the older kept teasing him for the little mustache of whipped cream on his upper lip. He thought it was absolutely ridiculous, but Jeongguk always rolled on top of him, nuzzling his face and getting the stupid whipped cream all over his cheek. 

The warmth of the fire seemed to embrace them closer together, coloring their skin gold and orange, as they were wrapped up in eachother's limbs. They lounged lazily, giving each other compliments, tracing their features beneath the flickering light.

Taehyung always found himself lost in Jeongguk. It was hard not to be. The second he stared down at him when Jeongguk pulled him on top, his cool palms sliding beneath his sweater, it was difficult not to be enchanted by his presence.

It was his eyes. Within them were countless, never ending universes, and he found himself wanting to explore them, to pick out the stars, and admire every single one. Wanted to find the constellations and call them his own, to show others after him who get to have the privilege of loving Jeongguk to see that Taehyung was there first.

Although Taehyung gave up stargazing a long time ago, but when he was with Jeongguk, he fell in love with it all over again.

"Read to me again," Jeongguk ran his fingers through Taehyung's newly dyed blue hair, which Warren helped with the other day.

It was the last night before he had to leave to Busan to spend time with his own family— one of the nights Taehyung was dreading for to end.

Jeongguk was already packed and ready to go on his train. On the otherhand, Taehyung wasn't sure if he was ready. Part of him was selfish, wanting to keep the younger there forever, and they could get lost together on the little farm without a care.

Of course, he wasn't delusional— nor was he dumb. Jeongguk's family was important to him, just like how Taehyung would bend his back over for his dads, who did nothing but give him love and support all his life.

So, he was preparing himself, mentally, to let go of Jeongguk even though this was temporary. His heart ached thinking about it, but he tried to focus on the present. He didn't want to imagine a future without his Jeongguk.

His person. His always.

They were reading Milk and Honey, poetry, which Jeongguk chose. He didn't know Jeongguk liked poetry, and he supposed he was still learning things, identifying the pieces of Jeongguk that are yet to be recovered and put together to see the whole of him.

While he thought he was close to completing the puzzle, Jeongguk always surprised him with another handful of pieces he needed to figure out where to put.

Warren and Siwon left hours ago, and the two of them were by the fire as per usual, already done with their hot chocolate. He was resting on Jeongguk's stomach, while the younger stared at the ceiling, playing mindlessly with his hair.

"Continue talking," Jeongguk murmured, massaging his scalp carefully, his voice thick and heavy. "I love listening to you speak."

"Alright," Taehyung flipped through, licking his slightly chapped lips, the taste of chocolate still on his tongue. "How about this one?"

"he placed his hands/ on my mind/before reaching/ for my waist/my hips/ or my lips/ he didn't call me/ beautiful first/ he called me/ exquisite," Taehyung rolled each vowel over his tongue, slowly, edging the meaning out of every letter as his deep, leaden voice resonated against the crackle of flames. 

"Exquisite," Jeongguk hummed. "Would you like it if I called you exquisite?"

"Sounds like you're describing me like a piece of expensive art," Taehyung snorted softly, flipping through for another poem to read before his throat would ache.

"Well you are art. I'd bet if I painted a nude portrait of you, that shit would be in the Louvre," Jeongguk said. He didn't have to see his face to know he was smiling.

"Sap," Taehyung pressed his thumb against the page he wanted to read. "If you quiet down, I'll read you this one." Of course, Jeongguk went silent.

"Hey Specs?" Of course, Jeongguk always had to be the one getting in the last word. "Yeah?"

"Will you ever send me nudes?"

"Next poem," No matter how ridiculous the younger was, Taehyung couldn't stop his heart from leaping and his stomach from twisting shameless, or the smile that seeped across his lips.

"i do not want to have you/ to fill the empty parts of me/ i want to be full on my own/ i want to be so complete/ i could light a whole city/ and then/ i want to have you/," Taehyung was cut off by the younger—

"— cause the two of us combined/ could set it on fire/," He finished for him. The older sat up, resting the poetry book on his chest as he gave the younger an incredulous look.

"What?" Jeongguk lifted an eyebrow at him as he propped himself up on his elbow. "I saw the book was open, and I read it off of you."

"You could have let me finish. Thought you said you liked me reading," Taehyung said, voice a little rough from reading out loud for so long. What even was the time? Jeongguk hummed.

"I do, but I want to read now," The younger declared and snatched the book from Taehyung. He opened his mouth to argue, but Jeongguk merely shut him up with a kiss.

Without a doubt, he melted into him, and when the younger pulled away, he acted like nothing ever seemed to had happen.

"You're a dweeb, Jeon Jeongguk," Taehyung sighed, resting his head back down on his chest.

"Correction. I am your person, and your always," At that, Taehyung guessed there was no point in arguing and decided maybe this was a good time to take a break. He shut his eyes, exhaling softly.

"how do you turn/ a forest fire like me/ so soft i turn into/ running water," Jeongguk's voice was calmer, gentle, and every word seemed to slip off his tongue effortlessly. 

"You remind me of one of those people who narrate nature documentaries," Taehyung snorted. "And there, in the field sits a wild cheetah, preying on a band of wildebeast for their nightly meal."

"Taehyung—,"

"— Ah crikey! She leapt, attacking her prey, and successfully secured her dinner," He faked a shitty Australian accent, and it didn't quite help with his unrefined English.

"Ouch, Specs. Do you want me to stop?" Jeongguk chuckled, but the older didn't say anything. He didn't want him to stop, so he let him go on with another.

"Ah, I like this one," Jeongguk cleared his throat. "you might not have been my first love/ but you were the love that made/ all the other loves/irrelevant."

"Jeongguk?" The younger hummed, his fingers still twirling around Taehyung's hair. "What did you want to be as a kid?"

"How the fuck did you get that from the poem?"

"I was just wondering," Taehyung chuckled, sitting up and turning himself over so that he faced the younger. "I wanted to be a Barbie princess and find myself a prince to own a unicorn and castle with."

"'Course you did," Jeongguk snorted, setting the book aside and tuckimg his arms behind his head, propping himself up. "Did you still wanna be one?"

"What? No," He scoffed lightly, gently smacking the younger's chest. "I was a kid back then. I know it's not possible. Now answer the question, dummy."

"Jeez, you're demanding tonight," The younger smirked lazily up at him. "Well, before I discovered volleyball and my love for dick, I was a straight little boy thinking tits and vag were the shit."

"Can't relate," Taehyung felt the younger's hand grab his knee, tugging his leg to come over. He raised an eyebrow at him, but he didn't have to hear him speak to know he wanted to cuddle. So he went.

"Okay back to my story. Thought coochie was my only option, so poor, little straight Jeongguk went to this cafe with my other straight friends," Jeongguk hummed, arms pressing Taehyung's body closer to his now that he was in his arms.

"The waitresses were all in bikinis."

"So, you're saying you wanted to be a dude, in a bikini, serving horny men?" Taehyung's brows furrowed as he rested his hand over Jeongguk's chest, leaning his head against his shoulder.

"No, I saw this guy. Pretty timid, and he refused to look at anybody else, and nobody acknowledged him. I did though," Jeongguk murmured. "He was playing the piano. Gorgeously."

"Ever since I saw him, I wanted to become a pianist. I wanted to play piano, but not there," He said, turning his head to the side, lips brushing against the older's forehead.

"You played piano?" Taehyung was genuinely surprised to hear that. The younger didn't really look like the type to pick up an instrument.

"Failed miserably. I learned, but I was never as good as the pianist in a cafe where all the waitresses were in booty shorts and bikini tops," Jeongguk snorted. "Does that story beat your princess one?"

"I don't know if you're lying to me," He admitted, unable to bite back the grin dancing on his lips. "And no. Nothing can beat my princess story."

"Oh I'm very much telling you the truth," Jeongguk squeezed his arm. "But alright. You got me. A pianist can't beat the princess. However, I'm a volleyball player now, so bam."

"Yeah, you are," Taehyung exhaled. "Jeongguk?" Again, the younger hummed in response. 

"I'm gonna miss you."

"It's only a week," Jeongguk shifted onto his side, and when he could see his face beneath the hazy orange shadows, he noticed his brows were drawn together. "I'll text you every day."

"Yeah, but, I'll still miss you," The older murmured, reaching his hand up and cupping the side of his cheek. "Won't be the same without you." 

"I know. I don't think I can last a day there without my little sisters begging to know where you are," He teased, leaning into Taehyung's palm. "But we'll see eachother again. I'm permanent, remember."

"I'm that fucking annoying stain on your favorite sweater, Specs!"

"God, I hate you," Taehyung pinched his cheek, finding it adorable how the younger's cheeks were still a little puffy with baby fat that was yet to fully melt away.

"No you don't," Jeongguk's other hand reached down, brushing against his hip bone. "Well, if you're gonna miss me so much, how about I leave you with another gift?"

"And that is what?" Taehyung raised and eyebrow at him. Jeongguk merely smirked, effortlessly rolling on top of him before dipping down and capturing his lips into a clumsy kiss.

It was a bit messy and tasted faintly of sugar and hot chocolate powder, but nonetheless he kissed him back, his hands settling on his shoulders while the younger's lips moved fluidly over his own. When Jeongguk pulled back, Taehyung knew he was already screwed the second he saw the twinkle in his pretty doe eyes.

"M'gonna fuck you," Jeongguk whispered, straddling Taehyung's lap. Taehyung gulped, his own hands resting on the younger's thighs.

"But we don't have any lube, or condoms," He said, interrupted by another kiss, this time more intense than the other as their tongues collided sloppily, getting saliva everywhere.

When Jeongguk pulled away, he shrugged, helping Taehyung out of his jumper. "Then I guess I have to just fuck your thighs, hm?" 

"Fuck my thighs?" Taehyung sputtered, feeling the younger kiss down his neck, trailing his tongue over the fading bruises and being surprisingly gentle despite nipping at his skin.

"Mhm," Jeongguk kissed the dip of his collarbone. "C'mon, bun. Think of this as a temporary goodbye."

"More like a temporary goodbye to my ability to walk," He rolled his eyes, helping Jeongguk get rid of his pajama bottoms.

He tossed them aside with the rest of their clothes, and of course, he was naked, except for Jeongguk, who still wore his oversized sweater. Somehow, for some reason this time felt different than the last.

"It's just your thighs, baby. Feels just as good, and you won't be sore," Jeongguk leaned down, leaving kisses down his chest. Just before Taehyung could speak, a moan ripped through him as something pinched down on his nipple.

"W-what?" He couldn't see Jeongguk's face, but he could tell the younger was smirking. When he did glance up, he knew he was going to be truly, awfully screwed.

"Trust me. If you don't like it, I'll stop," He grasped at Jeongguk's hair, squeezing at a fistful when his hot tongue came in contact with the soft bud of his nipple while the other twisted it between his index and thumb.

"N-no, it's o-okay," If he wasn't hard then, now he was. He moaned lowly, biting down on his lip as Jeongguk's tongue swiped around his bud, before sucking at the little stiff peak. "F-fuck, Gguk."

"Gonna make you feel so good, you'll remember me even when I'm gone, bun," Jeongguk stopped, staring down at the beautiful boy below him.

"Y-yeah," Taehyung gasped, feeling Jeongguk's warm palm enclose around his hardening cock. The younger tugged his wrist upwards, prompting the older's lips to buck upwards for more.

It wasn't like the first time, where they poured themselves into dragging every second out and making sure they knew one another was pretty. Now, there was this sense of urgency as if they weren't going to do this, they wouldn't be able to live with themselves.

Taehyung didn't seem to mind it as Jeongguk flipped him around. It kinda bummed him out he wasn't seeing his face, but with his back arched and ass in the air for Jeongguk, he was sure he wouldn't regret this later.

"Fuck, I'm gonna miss you," Jeongguk's hands felt down his thighs, squeezing at the supple flesh. He dragged his palms up to his inner legs, kneading at the sensitive skin near Taehyung's already leaking cock.

"You better call me, alright?" He leaned down, pressing a kiss to the curve of Taehyung's ass before adjusting himself into a position. God, he wished he could see him right now.

"I-I will," Taehyung whimpered, squeezing his fingers into fists as his face pressed against the pillow. Jeongguk cupped his ass, giving it a gentle squeeze before aligning his cock between his thighs.

"M'gonna be sad without you, Tae," Jeongguk sighed, caressing the sides of his soft, golden hips. He groaned lowly as Taehyung's thighs clenched around him.

It was desperate, in the way Jeongguk thrusted into his thighs, the friction between them and the way their cocks rubbed against one another drove him wild. His digging into his sides it hurt, but it wasn't that that made Taehyung's chest ache the most: it was the idea of Jeongguk being gone.

Every moan that fell out of his lips, and sensitive whimper as Jeongguk fucked him without any hesitation, hips bucking fervidly while Taehyung unraveled below him, a moaning mess below him. 

"Suh-So perfect, baby," Jeongguk groaned, hands roaming, their breathing uneven with every snap. He leaned forward, bare chest pressing against his back as his hands slid up his abdomen.

"F-fuck, ha, J-Jeongguk," Taehyung mewled, throwing his head forward as the younger's hands found their way to his sensitive nipples, still aching from the way he teased them earlier. 

Another resonant moan rumbled in his throat, the pleasure overwhelming his senses making his knees wobble from below him. He gasped, sputtering, moans staggered with every thrust of Jeongguk's hips slamming against him.

He couldn't take it; his body was on the fucking edge with this new feeling of pleasure bubbling in his lower belly before forming that familiar knot. The way Jeongguk's fingers twisted his nipples, and the incessant snap of his hips left his tongue like putty and mind fogged with bliss.

This was a whole different side of Jeongguk, and of course, how could he forget what he was capable of? He whined, calling out Jeongguk's name, throat raw and cock throbbing against Jeongguk's, rubbing, sliding over one another with every tremble of his hips.

His toes curled, pleasure making his nerves all sorts of jittery. It sent electricity shocking through his veins, the pleasure muddling every thought, only amplifying his senses, making more sensitive as he teetered off the edge and nearly collapsing to the orgasm building inside of him.

"J-Jeongguk I-I'm, ah, c-close," Embarassing, that was it. It wasn't even that long, and he could feel himself nearly losing his grip on his ability to hold it all in.

Jeongguk pinched his throbbing buds, endlessly teasing them while his tongue swirled around the shell of his ear. Taehyung's thighs ached, trembling, nearly about to collapse from the sensation hitting him at every angle. 

"W-wait, J-Jeongguk," He bit down on his lip, as the younger kissed down his back. He hummed, and with another thrust, the two of them groaned in unison at the friction.

"I-I can't come on the rug."

"What?" He pulled away, his voice rougher than usual. Suddenly, panic swarmed Taehyung's throat, the feeling squeezing his lungs.

"T-the rug. It's a special rug. I c-can't get my cum on it. Siwon will chop my dick off!" He breathed. "We can't ruin the fucking rug, Gguk." 

"O-okay, wait. F-fuck, you should have told me," Jeongguk pulled back, scanning the floor to see if there was anything they could use. Taehyung spotted a napkin by the mugs, grabbing it and pushing it toward the younger.

Jeongguk hastily grabbed the napkin, "Fuck, I can't believe we're doing this. You should have told me!"

"W-well you were like 'ima fuck you in the thighs'!" He tried to mimick the younger's voice, and he supposed Jeongguk did not like that because when he bucked his hips into him, Taehyung swore he almost fell forward.

"I don't sound like that," Jeongguk grumbled, covering their cocks with the napkin. "Way to ruin it Specs."

"Hey! I'm sorry the rug was a gift!"

"Just shut up!"

"Make me— f-fuck Jeongguk," Taehyung's words broke into a moan as the younger rammed into him without stopping, unraveling him over and over until he was nothing but a bare string of moans and curses.

Eventually, he did come, his orgasm slamming through him, leaving his entire being shaking as he came undone into the the stupid fucking napkin. A fucking napkin!

He moaned, thoroughly ashamed with himself, and buried his face into the pillow, thighs clenching tight, twitching as he spilled the rest of his release into the damn thing.

When he was done, he flopped onto his back, out of breath when he realized Jeongguk didn't come with him. Instead, eyebrows drawn together, he watched him crumple it into a ball and putting it with their dirty dishes.

"One, that's fucking gross," Taehyung wiped the sweat off his forehead, "and two, you didn't come again! Do you have an issue? Is your dick broken?"

"Shut up!" Jeongguk stammered, "I-I held myself back. I can h-hold it— my cum, I mean. I-I'll just jerk off in the bathroom."

"Oh fucking hell, Jeongguk. C'mere," Taehyung reached forward, grabbing the older and pulling him over him so that he was straddling his chest.

"W-what the fuck? Where did you learn— shit, Tae!" Jeongguk nearly threw his head back, moaning rumbling im his chest as Taehyung leaned over, wrapping his mouth around his dick.

Frustrated with how far he was, he pulled him closer, fingers digging into his hips as he tried to bob his head. He sucked at his cock, tongue pressing the hardened shaft to the top of his mouth. He pulled back, swirling the wet muscle over the slit before sinking down on his aching length.

"T-this is ha, e-embarassing," Jeongguk stammered, thighs trembling as Taehyung hollowed his cheeks, nearly gagging when the back hit the back of his throat.

It didn't take long until he got Jeongguk releasing into his mouth, and with his free hand, he pumped the bottom of the shaft, spilling the rest of him onto his tongue. He gave Jeongguk a dirty look, finishing every drop until he was dry, and when this was over, he threw his head back into the pillow, sighing.

"Great. I came into a napkin and drank your cum like coolaid," Taehyung mumbled, swiping at the edge of his mouth when Jeongguk came down from his high, sucking for air.

"Now I'm really gonna remember this," He grumbled, running his hand down his face, wincing at the way his mouth still had the aftertaste of cock on his tongue.

"We're fucking shameful idiots, Gguk. Shameful."

"Y-yeah," Jeongguk swallowed, scratching the side of his neck. "We should clean up."

And they did, not looking one another in the eye as they put on their clothes and tried to get rid of the evidence. Surely, this was going to be a night to remember, but not in the nicest way possible.

Even after brushing his teeth, Taehyung grimaced, mouth still tasting like cum, and Jeongguk's dick. The two of them were lying on the rug with a blanket over the two of them, though neither said a word.

What was there even to say?

"That was the most chaotic sex I've ever had," Jeongguk admitted loudly, drumming his fingers over his chest. "Was good though. Told you, playing saxophone made your head game strong."

"Shut up," Taehyung sighed, carding his fingers through his hair. "At least you don't taste cock and cry inside when you can feel it in your nose."

"How can you feel— m'not gonna ask," Jeongguk tossed onto his side, facing Taehyung. "You gonna remember me now, Specs?" He asked, and god, he rolled his eyes knowing there was a shit-eating smirk on his lips.

"You're lucky you're my person," He eventually softened, reaching over and pulling Jeongguk into his embrace. The younger nuzzled against his chest, exhaling in content as the two of them intertwined their legs together.

"I'm gonna miss you, Specs," Jeongguk mumbled. "You and your amazing mouth will be in my memories."

"I'll see you in a week, dumbass," Taehyung closed his eyes, wanting to force his mind to forget this. He wondered if banging his head against the wall would work just fine.

"Y'know you love me," The younger chuckled, patting his chest. Taehyung buried his face into the younger's soft hair, knowing for sure he'll miss Jeongguk, but the idea of loving Jeongguk?

In what way? He didn't know, for that was the only thing he was unsure of.

♡♡︎♡

of course— what book of mine
doesn't include a really awkward
smut scene fhsjskdf

i swear im sorry but i'm not 💀
and i sure hope ya'll like drama!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 71K 50
"I'm pretty sure this is illegal, right?" "Yeah, but that's the fun part of it babe." ~ In which the beautiful but not so adventurous Kim Taehyung ge...
72K 2.5K 27
"J-Jungkook?!?!" "T-Taehyung!?!? " . . . . . . . .In which Taehyung and Jungkook have been friends online under the names Daddy_V and Bunny.Kookie...
290K 8.6K 17
Taehyung was a playboy kookie was innocent what will happen if they meet? #71 btssmut #87 btstaehyung #92 btsscenarios #162 yaoifanfic #210 happyendi...
131K 7.7K 82
A collections of short stories about JinKook. Not so genuine. Update whenever I want. If you can't handle harsh words, swearing and bad boys, skip a...