๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—บ'๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜๐—ต; noren...

By sungchan_sunday_

[n.jm x l.jn x h.rj] His finger trailed along the younger's jaw teasingly as he muttered, "You're pushing my... More

~arm's length~
~one~
~two~
~three~
~four~
~five~
~six~
~seven~
~eight~
~nine~
~ten~
~eleven~
~twelve~
~thirteen~
~fourteen~
~fifteen~
~sixteen~
~seventeen~
~eighteen~
~nineteen~
~twenty~
~twenty one~
~twenty two~
~twenty three~
~twenty four~
~twenty five~
~twenty six~
~twenty seven~
~twenty eight~
~twenty nine~
~thirty~
~thirty one~
~thirty two~
~thirty three~
~thirty four~
~thirty six~
~thirty seven~
~thirty eight~
~thirty nine~
~forty~
~forty one~
~forty two~
~forty three~
~forty four~
~forty five~
~forty six~
~forty seven~
~forty eight~

~thirty five~

4K 288 148
By sungchan_sunday_

Mature-ish chapter? Nothing too weird I don't think....

─────── • ❥ • ───────

The day went on for what felt like forever. The date that kept giving, they all thought.

But alas, time never truly stopped ticking, and before the trio knew it, it was time to go home. After the arcade, they went to the cinema for a horror film, Renjun ending up half on Jaemin's lap due to fear. They then went to a fast food place to grab dinner, then to a park for some fresh air and to watch the sun set, and eventually arriving home.

The moon had made its way into the sky by the time they got inside. Jaemin was exhausted, and quickly signed 'good night', which even Jeno had learned, and wandered into the single room.

It was the older pair's turn to sleep together.

"Want a drink?" Renjun questioned tiredly, wandering over to the fridge and pulling out some chilled water.

"Sure, why not?" Jeno nodded, pulling himself onto a stool by the island and reaching for the glass the older passed to him.

"Today was fun," Renjun finally murmured, sipping from the water delicately and smiling. "Thanks for taking us out."

"My pleasure," the other responded, "You both told me we'd get to do this all the time, right? So I'm pulling my weight."

They laughed quietly, making sure not to make too much noise when Jaemin clearly needed to sleep.

Finishing their drinks, both finally switched off the lights and wandered into the double room. Renjun closed the door behind him, switching the light on and taking off towards the wardrobe filled with everyone's clothes.

He tugged out a huge hoodie that dropped around his lower thighs and some shorts that weren't visible with the hoodie on.

He was quick when changing, not glancing over at Jeno for fear of seeing something that would return in his dreams. Lately, both Jaemin and Jeno has infiltrated his sleep in less than innocent ways.

Eventually, sliding his hands through the oversized sleeves and feeling sure the other was ready, he spun around and found the younger frowning at an item of clothing, shirtless.

"I think I spilt something on this," Jeno sighed dejectedly, "I love this shirt...."

Renjun's mouth went dry, admiring the other's clear skin, accentuated back muscles, low hanging jeans. His entire body heated up, and it frustrated him.

He turned back around, covering his cheeks and groaning. "Ah, Jeno! Put some clothes on!"

"Shhh," the brunette hushed him. "We have a sleeper next door." He paused, seeing the older's tense stature and tilting his head. "What's wrong?"

"N-nothing," Renjun muttered, needing to rush to the bathroom but not being able to move from his place.

"Renjun...." he continued, walking up to him and placing his hand on the shorter's shoulder. "Tell me what's wrong."

"Please, Jeno. Just go to bed."

"Not until you let me know what's going on," he ordered, pulling the older to turn and face him. His eyes studied the Chinese's face, the way his eyes wouldn't meet his, and how his lips were pursed shut.

His hands were also tugging the hem of his huge hoodie down.

"Are you....." Jeno wondered, seeing the pink cheeks and smiling softly. This is what being all boys was good for. They could understand each other, even if they didn't want to. "It's fine, Renjun. Why are you upset, it's just.....that....right?"

The older scowled, hitting the brunette's chest weekly and squeezing his legs together. "It's-it's all your fault! Stupid!"

He pulled away, attempting to leave for the bathroom. Jeno prevented him from doing so, though. He grabbed his hand and yanked him towards the bed with such ease, it startled the older.

"Trust in me," Jeno sighed, pushing Renjun to the bed and watching him fall onto his back. "We are all supposed to look after each other right? Calling me stupid, and saying this is all my fault, isn't fair. We're almost adults, so we should stop acting like kids. Now," he paused, gliding his thumb over Renjun's cheek, "Don't get angry, and tell me what you want. Or how this is my fault."

The shorter whimpered, covering his face with his sweater paws and wishing the whole ground would swallow him. He couldn't speak, couldn't breathe. What was he to do when beautiful Jeno was standing over his body like this?

"Do you perhaps," the younger murmured lowly, "Want me to help?"

Renjun cowered away, pulling his legs closer to himself, though feeling Jeno pry them back, edging onto the bed with his knees and gently spreading his legs. "I won't do anything you don't like. But if this is my fault, like you've accused me of, then I feel I should be nicer than let you run and lock yourself up in a bathroom."

Slowly pulling his hands away from his eyes, the older looked up at him shyly. His heart melted at the sight of how sincere and soft Jeno was. He was like the perfect boyfriend....but he wasn't his. "Y-you can help...." he whispered in a small voice."

Jeno chuckled, letting the other's legs rest on either side of him as he slowly and cautiously slid the shorts down them. He wasn't particularly looking at the parts Renjun had always hidden, more so his flushed face.

"Hey, don't hide away like that," Jeno tried to sound gentle and reassuring, "Don't be afraid."

"You don't understand," the other hissed as the younger's hand started, "You have no idea what's in my head."

Assuming he was talking about normal teenage hormonal things, stuff that most likely went though his and Jaemin's heads as well, he chuckled. "Then tell me about it. What wouldn't I understand?"

How much I fucking want you right now, Renjun screamed internally. God he wished he could have Jeno all to himself. Not just tonight as the younger did him a friendly favour.

Finally looking up at the brunette properly as he touched him, Renjun felt he couldn't take this separation anymore. The more time than went by, the harder it was for him to control himself.

Swiftly leaning up, he pulled the younger down to him by the back of his neck, crashing their lips together hungrily and pushing any regrets he would feel later to the very back of his mind.

At first, Jeno was bewildered. His whole being was pressed against the older who had his legs around his waist and hands cupping his cheeks.

What am I doing? He wondered, but that didn't stop his lips from moving in sync with the other's. Their heavy breaths clashing the longer they went without air.

Feeling Renjun's hips spasm, listening as he elicited a small moan, he realised what had happened.

Quickly pulling away, Jeno sat back, arm covering his mouth and thoughts running at a hundred miles an hour.

First Jaemin, now Renjun.

He was terrible.

He immediately assumed this meant he was playing with him. That he was one of those horrible guys in those movies that break hearts left right and centre.

But he didn't mean to. He really didn't mean to.

Looking slowly down at his wet hand, he gulped, glancing back at the older who was breathless and laying down, tears glistening at the corners of his eyes as he stared at the ceiling.

I fucked up, Jeno thought solemnly.

─────── • ❥ • ───────

Shameless Promo~
I have a Chensung short story out now, if anyone is interested...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 125 13
"you're that one fast runner and that one really great batter." "thanks but that's not the only thing i'm good at." he smirked. "oh?" "not like that...
121K 5.1K 29
[COMPLETED] Jaemin, innocent? Jeno wasn't so convinced, "So, you'll call me Daddy?" - Strong language - Bxb - Complete
2K 102 13
lele : perhaps I love you more than you think I do... *your message cannot be sent* [short instagram au]
259K 9.4K 31
[finished but i'm on hiatus so i won't answer your comments] On his first day at Seoul High School of the Arts Renjun bumps into two guys that chang...