Bryles & Nochelle One Shots

By nochellesbcllarke

don't expect regular updates :) More

Dance my heart out • Richelle/Nochelle
One Day • Nochelle
All I needed was you • Nochelle
Some attention • Bryles
Need you now • Bryles
All I needed was you (2) • Nochelle
I would like • Bryles
I would like (2) • Bryles
Mi señorita (Part one) • Bryles
I would like 3 | Bryles
Mi Señorita (Part two) • Bryles
Hold Me Tight • Bryles
Love the way you lie • Bryles
Shameless? • Bryles
Into you - Bryles
Moody behaviours - Bryles
Breathing | Bryles
Waiting for you | Richola
Switching | Nochelle
Switching 2 | Nochelle
You broke me first (part one) | Briar & Myles
Seaside | Bryles

Into You (2) - Bryles

560 22 21
By nochellesbcllarke

here you go sav, part two :)

Briar's Point of View

It has been a week ever since I had that F, and that I was sent to detention. I tried to explain Miss Campbell my point of view, that I had a hang out with my friends to which I had already said yes, and that I didn't mean to offend her. But she didn't listen - she kept on yelling at me. It was like I had something in myself that she didn't like.

I knew my teacher had never liked me before - she would always call me a spoilt girl. But it wasn't nothing I couldn't handle. However, ever since that day she saw me 'flirting' with Myles, it got worse.

This woman is a nightmare.

My parents obviously flipped. Not only did I have an F but I also got into detention, and we can say my parents are absolutely rigorous when it comes to school matters. They grounded me. I haven't been able to go out with my friends, because they won't let me. I still talk to them at school though, but I miss it. I miss it when none of this happened. I miss it when I'd spend afternoons with my friends. But this woman ruined it. She ruined my life.

I am now on my bedroom, with a high ponytail on, studying math - of course my parents forced me to study nonstop.

I hear my phone buzz multiple. It's my friends.

You see, my friends have this group chat in which they text constantly. And I honestly wish I could be talking to them but I need to finish my studying as soon as possible.

Apart from that, I see Myles that has sent me a message.

'hiii i miss you so much :( we all do.'

I smile while typing 'hi baby :( miss y'all more... but there's nothing i can really do at the moment :/ but don't worry, tomorrow it's monday so we get to see each other again :)'

He immediately opens it, and starts typing 'how about we meet tomorrow before school to have some time alone, what do you say? you can always tell your parents you have to get some studying done ;)'

'thats actually a great idea, i hope they buy it'

'they will...i can't wait <33'

I open our friend group chat.

jessica
'shut up nick, i obviously won that round'

nick
'ya you wish. y'all saw the game i was the winner'

andrew
'ya well bro i think it was a tie'

marissa
'um i'm sorry but it's tots obvious that jess won'

myles
'lmaoo i wasn't even paying attention but let's ignore that 😳'

olivia
'you're all still fighting about that bowling game omg i can't stand yall bye'

I hold the back of my neck, smiling. I don't know what I would do without these people. They have the power of turning sadness into happiness in a matter of seconds.

They probably noticed I was reading their messages, because Olivia immediately sends a 'Bri!'

me
'hii'

marissa
'heyyy'

nick
'ayoo shortiee'

myles
'hi cutie ❤️'

jessica
'hi brii we missed you so much ❤️☹️'

me
'aww i missed y'all too... all these books have been driving me crazy... i miss hanging out with y'all!'

olivia
'true but dw b, we can see each other tomorrow at school <3'

me
'yeah i can't wait! anyways, i gtg see y'all tomorrow!'

andrew
byeee

I try to focus on my math again, even knowing that no matter how much I work hard Miss Campbell will keep on attacking me... At least my friends lifted up my mood. They mean the world to me.

***

Myles' Point of View

My heart rate started increasing as Briar ran her hands around both my neck and hair, while we kissed heatedly. I had missed this and her so much, it's totally unfair that she's grounded.

We're now at a random room here at school and thankfully we're early so there aren't many people in here yet.

My hands slowly wandered around her body as our lips moved passionately. I groan slightly as I feel Briar running her hands through my hair, making me tighten my grip on her.

Suddenly, I feel trying to pull away by pushing her hands on my chest.

Confused, I frown and ask "What?"

She looks at the door, with a confused look as well. Two seconds later, she speaks up "Did you hear that?"

"Hear what?"

"Umm I don't know I thought I had heard a noise or something... I don't know it's probably my imagination"

"Well in that case... where were we?"

She smiles, joining our lips together again. Man I love this girl..

***

It is around 10 P.M., and everyone is already in class. My teacher asked me to get her some book from the library, so I'm on my way there.

As I walk farther, I see Miss Campbell coming. I don't know this woman very well, but as far as I'm concerned, she has been making Briar's life a living hell lately. I obviously will always have Briar's back no matter what.

As we walk closer to each other, I can see a smile on her face. But not just an ordinary smile. It's more like a...seductive smile?

"Myles..." she says.

Frowning in confusion, I reply to her "Yes, Miss Campbell? How can I help?"

"I suppose you should be in class, am I wrong?"

"No I uh, actually my teacher asked me to do a favour so..." There's an awkward tension between us... I honestly don't know what she wants..

"That's so nice of you... you know, not many students are as responsible as you... your girlfriend Briar could follow your example.." She smiles again, in a seductive way.

"Uh I guess.."

"Alright, I have to go.. see you" she says, winking at me in the end.

I stand there, in the middle of the hall utterly confused at what just happened... The looks, the smiles, the winks....

That's when it clicked.

Miss Campbell likes me.

After class...

Briar's Point of View

For the first time in days, I am actually having fun. I'm with my cheersquad friends in the garden here at our school.

We just decided to come here, get some fresh air, eat some food as well and gossip too obviously.

Marissa is the one who loves gossiping the most - she literally knows what's going on at our school all the time - so she guarantees we're all updated.

I'm eating strawberries - I'm obsessed with those - while listening to Petra talking about her crush.

"....and then he grabbed my hand and told me how beautiful my eyes are and I literally screamed inside..." she tells us excitedly.

Olivia jokingly rolls her eyes "Eww I think I am going to puke" She starts doing these gagging sounds, making us all laugh and Katarina (whom we call Kat) playfully push her by her shoulder, mumbling a "silly".

"Oh my god these are so good" I comment on the strawberries I'm eating.

"Hey hey don't eat them all missy!!" Jessica exclaims making me laugh.

"Anyways, y'all, the big came is tomorrow so I want to know if there's any doubt you may have??" I ask, leaving the strawberries aside and standing up.

"I actually have this doubt... I am still not very secure on the section after the handsprings..."

"Oh that's very easy, come here I'll show you" and just as I prepare to start showing her, I hear my phone ringing. I look over and see it's Myles.

"Who's that?" Olivia asks.

"Oh it's Myles.." I walk over and pick up my phone to answer the call "Hi babe, is everything alright?"

"Bri, I need to talk to you asap.. Can you meet me near the lockers??"

"Sure but did anything happen...?"

"Kind of? I don't know, just come"

"Alright I'm on my way"

I hang up.

"Um Liv, can you help Petra here? I need to meet up with Myles and it seems to be urgent."

"Sure"

"Thank you"

I walk at a fast pace towards the lockers, as I'm eager to know what Myles has to tell me. I hope it's nothing serious.

I soon get there, and see Myles leaning on the lockers... He looks so hot but don't tell anyone I said that...

I walk up to him and grab his hands "Hi I'm here, what happened?"

"Briar I think I already know why Miss Campbell keeps on teasing and attacking you."

"You do?.. Well and what is it??"

"She likes me"

I freeze. What??

After a few seconds of staring at him, a "What?" leaves my mouth. I don't know how to react and I don't know what to say. Now everything makes a lot of sense...

"Myles..." I'm actually speechless.. "Why do you say that how do you know??"

"Bri.. Miss Campbell keeps on giving me glares, seductive smiles, and today she talked to me in a flirtatious way. She even winked at me, it's totally obvious she's into me. Also, remember how she started attacking right when we started hanging out?? She was jealous and that is why she hates you so much."

"Oh my gosh yes! And that's exactly why she knew we were dating and mentioned our relationship! How did I never thought of this before? It's so obvious! That bitch... that's illegal! Let's report her to the principal!!" I ramble.

"No wait, we can't we don't have proof.."

"Shit you're right.." I sigh "I don't know what we're gonna do... Like holy shit my math teacher has a crush on my boyfriend.." I rant.

"Hey" He holds my chin "I like you and you only. There's no need to be jealous nor worried, mm?" He tells me, followed by a kiss on my forehead.

I smile "I wish I could kiss you now but you know... this place is a bit way too crowded"

"You can do it later" he smirks down at me. I smile, playfully slapping him on his head "idiot" before I start walking away.

He follows me "But you love me"

"Yeah you wish"

He starts tickling my stomach from behind... oh boy... that's my weak spot...

"Myles!!" I start screaming and laughing at the same time.

"Sorry sorry I'll stop" He actually does stop, and hugs my waist to give me a kiss on the cheek.

He was right... I do love him.

The day after...

Today is the day of the big day... Toronto High up against Saint Mary Secondary School. I've heard they're really good, not only in sports but also academically.

I am a bit nervous, but I know my squad and I gave our best.

Yesterday, I told my parents everything about Miss Campbell and luckily, they believed me. I'm afraid they might tell the principal, considering they're good friends.. The least i want right now is to give my teacher more reasons to hate me..

I am on my cheer uniform and a cute high ponytail, and so are my friends.

"I'm so nervous yet so excited!" Marissa exclaims.

"Same...I can't wait!" Jessica adds.

"Oh and by the way Livs, did you help Petra yesterday?"

"Yup"

"What class do we have now?"

"Uhh Biology" Marissa says.

As we close our lockers, the bell rings so we start walking towards our classroom, however, I'm stopped by someone.

"Miss Nolet?"

I turn around. Miss Campbell.

"Yes? How can I help?" I question with an annoyed look on my face.

"I need to have a talk with you"

"I can't, I have biology class now and I am a responsible, unlike what some people might think" I tease. I am fed up.

"I said you're coming with me so you better obey me unless you want to have another detention this afternoon... I heard you and your cheer squad have a big event tonight and I wonder what would happen if they lost their capitain." She teases harder.

"Alright then. Girls you can get going, and please tell the teacher why I didn't go" I smile briefly at them.

Miss Campbell starts walking, and leads me to an office.

"So... the principal, Mr. Hillers, came to me this morning saying that yesterday, your parents called him. And they called him to tell him how their daughter's math teacher attacked her and that the reason why was because she was jealous of her relationship with her boyfriend."

"They called Mr. Hill? But I told them not to.."

"I don't care! All I know is that if I didn't come up with something fast, I would've been fired!" She yells at me.

"But all I said was the truth! Both you and I know you like Myles, who happens to be my boyfriend. I can't believe you actually mixed your personal problems with your professional life. You literally humilliate me 24/7, what other choice did have??" I shout.

"I don't like your boyfriend"

"Yes you do, you think I'm dumb?? And that F... I never actually had an F did I? I deserved at least a B. And don't come and deny all of this. Just admit ut up straight!"

She walks over me and grabs my arm "Yes. It's true. It's stronger than me but, yes I am in love with Myles. Ever since I laid my eyes on him... However he would only have eyes for you."

"How do you have the guts to say that!! You're a teacher! A relationship between a student and a teacher is illegal!! Also, Myles is 17 and you are 27!"

"You always have to have it all don't you, Nolet? The looks, the popularity, straight A's, the perfect boyfriend... but you know what? That's an illusion. Because once you start having real problems, you'll have a taste of what live is really like."

"It's not my fault I have those things. But that's no excuse to make my life a living hell!"

"Yes, yes it is and do you know what else?? I am going to keep on making your life a living hell. And Myles will be mine in the end" She yells at my face. It actually scares me, this woman is a psychopath!

Suddenly, I hear a noise of a door opening abruptly.

"What is this???" I look around and see Mr. Hill... thank god...

Myles' Point of View

I was in biology class and I noticed Briar wasn't here. I start getting worried so I call Olivia by doing signals.

"Liv!" I whisper.

Soon, she looks over me and I ask her if she knows where Briar is.

"Oh, Miss Campbell wanted to talk to her"

"Miss Campbell?? Shit" I raise my hand "Ms. Parker, may I go to the washroom please?"

"Sure" Luckily, this teacher is nice.

"Thank you" I get up and walk outside, looking for Miss Campbell and Briar. All of a sudden, I start hearing noise.

I walk towards it and see it comes from a room, i walk closer and see the principal arguing with Miss Campbell. I see Briar is there, shocked.

"What's going on here?" I ask.

"Myles aren't you supposed to be in class?" Mr. Hill asks.

"Um I went to the washroom and heard noises so I came to check" I explain.

Briar walks closer to me and explains me what happened. I can't believe Miss Campbell actually admitted she was jealous of Briar...

The principal obviously fired her and apologised us for what she has done to us.

I hug Briar because she is still so shocked.

"It's alright.." I whisper, kissing her temple.

Hopefully, she won't come back.

Briar's Point of View

It's now time of the big game, and as it is almost starting, the squad and I gather up.

"Alright guys today has been eventful. However, we still need to win this, so let's cheer out for our team as much as we can, and give everything on that floor!!" I exclaim.

"Let's join our hands in together!! 3, 2, 1 Toronto High!!!" We shout, before clapping our hands and hugging each other.

I turn around. My friends, my passion, my place. This is where I'm meant to be. And I couldn't be more grateful.

2711 words

Author's note: Here you go! I apologise for any mistakes this might have. and this is honestly trash lmao but I certainly missed writing <33 thank you for the support!

find me:
Instagram: iheartbryless
YouTube: I Heart Bryles

stay safe :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 146 16
One shots for the boy that needs more love.I will take requests but there will be no smut.Just lots of fluff and angst. ~Enjoy~
31.6K 817 60
School, Pregnancy, Moving, Marriage, Tour, Vacation & goodbyes...
15K 307 18
some random stories on the cutest couple! <3
8.7K 155 25
I'm bored. ALSO LEAVE REQUESTS IF YOU WANT TO. Sometimes I do fluff one shots.