50 Shades of Erasermight

By Void_Illustrations

A bunch of smutty, lemony, fluffy, and angsty shorts about Shouta Aizawa (Eraserhead) and Yagi Toshinori (All... More

Classroom Frustration
Fighting restraints
Teasing while I'm teaching
Which meal was better?
A quiet(ish) lunch break
Let's calm those nerves down
You Are Such an Animal
You Are so Animalistic
I Don't Need That Kind Of Help Sensei
You Are A Beast
Is It Training or Is It Love?!
The Cat That Was Tied Up
I Think It's Love!
A Surprise For The Teacher
A Sticky Situation
Toshinori's Torture
A Cat was your Date!?
Who Does Mr. Aizawa Love?
What was that?
Do You Have Anymore Momo?
It's Not What It Looks Like All Might
Bad Kitten Wants a Punishment?
BIG THANKS
That Wasn't Just Strawberry Milk?
Two Nights in A Row!?
Nightmares
Nightmares and Apologies
Undercover Boss at All Might Tower
My Husband At All Might Tower
Big Reveal At All Might Tower
Thanks w/ A sneak peak
Nomus' and Fireworks
The Mysterious Bull Rider
Q&A Start Up
Kidnapped
Stitches
The Morning After
Update
No More Anxiety!?
You Texted Him What?!
Radio Show with Mic & Void
Introducing the New Hero Void
The Big Day
The After Party
Update of my Week
The Honeymoon
After the text
My True Form
I Love Your True Form
Little Red Riding Hood

Dirty Dancing and Drinking

863 19 40
By Void_Illustrations

A hand came to my shoulder, "You should stay, we were going out drinking soon. Come on it will be fun." His loud voice said to me.

(Pictures to represent the story kinda... Iamtopansexual Mha_DadizawaLol yeeeEEAHHHHHHHHhh thank you for requesting these country bois....enjoy! ☺)

Shouta's POV

I looked at Hizashi who's face has a big smile on it I turned around to see what he was smiling at. I looked at the huge hand and followed it up to find a really tall Oh my god its him, All Might.

"So what do ya say want to come drinking with all of us? Come on I need someway to show my thanks for that awesome announcement." He said with a booming voice and a big smile.

"How did you know I did your announcement and not Hiz- Present Mic." I corrected myself so his true identity was safe as I pointed towards a slightly drunk Hizashi.

"Oh well Hizashi or as you say Present Mic has been announcing and doing my introductions since forever. I first met him on his radio show where he asked me 'Why did you never become a Pro Hero?' I told him I didn't know but I was happy my friend Endeavor became the Number 1. He was always so competitive I just let him have it. I mean don't get me wrong I still do hero work it's just I'm more underground. I have enough cameras from bull riding so ya.....I said too much didn't I?" He said with a small nervous chuckle.

I stared up at him in awe a small blush forming, "Wait your an underground hero, so am I. However I'm a teacher on the side not a bull rider. However to answer your question yeah sure I'll go drinking with y'all."

*Time Skip brought to you by a few beers*

We were at our second bar, most of us were all plastered except for myself and All Might. I was slightly drunk but All Might wasn't even fazed. I started to drink some more but this time everything was going blurry and I was getting really drunk.

Author's POV (because they're to shitfaced)

Hizash motion the waiter to come over and he asked if he could order a Vodka Melon. The waiter walked away and came back with a watermelon that had a vodka bottle stuck in it. All Might ordered a boot of beer, Shouta ordered two boots of beer trying to one up All Might and show he could handle his alcohol.

*Time Skip brought to you by our drunk bois*

Hizashi striped himself of his jacket, dress shirt, and vest; leaving him in his black undershirt. He sat there eating and drinking his Vodka Melon while laughing hysterically and loudly.

All Might had gone and changed out of his rodeo outfit and came back to finish his first boot and Shouta's second boot.

Shouta had taken his jacket off and put his tie on top of his head after he finished his boot.

After they had all finished drinking they found there was a dance floor. The DJ turned the music up and put on a new song.

"This is a favorite song y'all know that right, let's see if we can't get a few dancers out!" The DJ yelled.

All Might grabbed a fresh beer and walked out there his ass swinging with the song.

~LEFT, LEFT, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT~

Shouta stood at the edge of the dance floor eyes wide as he was staring at All Might dancing. As soon as All Might got on the floor a bunch of woman and men flocked towards him all dancing with or on him. Hizashi looked at Shouta then to All Might and back at Shouta before smacking him on the face. This woke Shouta up a bit.

Shouta's POV

"WHY DID YOU SLAP ME ZASHI!?" I yelled at him.

"Hehe you were staring just go out there and dance with him he won't mind, actually him might enjoy it if you came out and danced with him." Hizashi said hitting my elbow.

"What no he isn't gay, he's too hot to be gay." Isn't he?

"Welp tell that to All Might who hasn't stopped staring at you since we started talking. Welp bitch me and my new boo are leaving?"

"Your new boo?"

"Bitch I'm going home with my new bae." He said as he held up his watermelon.

"That's a watermelon."

"I know but it comes with bottle of vodka as a treat. So grow a pair and go dance with the man you'll enjoy it later." He said with a giggle as he stumbled out of the bar.

I look back at All Might who is still dancing but most of the people had gone to there lovers. All Might walked to the DJ and whispered something, he then walked over to me and grabbed my hand pulling me to the dance floor. The new song started playing and my face heated up. Good thing my face is already red so he can't see my blush.

All Might grabbed my hips with one hand and his other was messing with my hair.

"I haven't been able to get my eyes off of you every sense Hizashi told me about you." He whispered into my ear.

I felt a knot form on my stomach as I felt him turn me around and dance behind me. He grabbed my hips and swayed them with his hips, I stumbled back a bit losing balance and felt something big and hard. My body tended up and I heated up even more as I felt my lower regions getting tighter in my pants.

All Might bent down towards my ear and whispered, "That is all because of you and can be for you if you want it." He smiled as he stood up straight and continued dancing with me.

I started getting a little more confident in myself. It definitely had to be the alcohol helping.

I placed my hands where his were on my hips and swayed my hips slowly and pushing back a bit. He moaned quietly in my ear. He kissed my ear and bit my shoulder lightly. As things were starting to heat up a new song came on.

I heard the song start to play and I walked away from All Might real quick. I turned around and started singing while he motioned me to come back. I walked back swaying my hips and grabbing a beer. I downed the beer and threw it off somewhere else. (Yeet)

All Might grabbed my hand and we started dancing, he was swing me around and dipping me. The end of the song came at that point my knee was on his hip and I was dipped down towards the ground. We both walked back to our table and grabbed a few more drinks. I order another boot and started chugging it down. I was about 3/4 down when the rest on the beer just spilled out and down my shirt. I looked down at my shirt and started to unbutton it, before I could All Might stopped me, "uh probably shouldn't do that here...um.. how about we do that at my house?" All Might said drunkenly confident. I agreed with him and we head out to his truck and grabbed all our stuff.

I hop in the passenger side and wait for him to hop in the driver. I pulled the tie off my head and looked at my shirt again.

"It looks like I just did a wet tshirt contest."

"Well you got the body to do that if you wanted to." All Might said as he turned the car on.

My face turned redder than it was before as I realized I said that outloud.

The shirt started to cling to me even more and I was getting colder and more uncomfortable so I just started taking the shirt off. All Might swerved the truck a bit as he was startled at my sudden naked chest.

I looked over to him with a lust grin, "You can focus on the road and something else right?" I said with a devilish smile as I leaned closer to him.

(If you want a sequel ITS COMING SOON and if you like this vote. If there is an idea you guys want me to try tell me. Welp see you next chapter)

*Does anyone have any idea what's going to happen. hehehe!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 76 11
My hero academia one shot book! basically, the whole of MHA loves the reader very much !! 🤍 🍋 - Smut ☁️ - Fluff 🔥 - Lime 💔 - Angst
40.5K 447 28
Oneshots of male!readers with your favorite MHA boys!! Fluff, smut, and more, ask away!!
4K 73 33
(🔖Wattys nominated 2021)(slow🍋burn•mha•polyamory) One Friday night, the UA teachers attend a Shibari art exhibition and meet a beautiful 'Amazon'...
98.3K 1.2K 11
|| request status : closed!! || here are some bnha one shots, including ships and reader inserts :) hope u enjoy! DISCLAIMER: I do not own the charac...