My Life in the Spotlight (5S...

By libbyluver14

Bindi is a 17 year old girl getting ready to go to college next year. Her brother is Ashton Irwin. He is the... More

Meeting Everybody
Uh Oh
Busted
The Haunting
Blast from the past
Pressure much
Prank of all time
Leaving
Hurting
Reunited
Secret
Revelation
Competition Day (Part 1)
Competition Day (Part 2)
Best Surprise Ever!
Midnight Memories
Not a chapter
Change of heart
Running away
Discovered
What to do?
Found out
Breaks up are hard
Fashion problems, human problems, and breakups
Recovery
Bad day
Fashion Show
Backstabbing bitch
Long Way Home
Dinner date
Marriage is great I think
Big Mistake
R and R
Dream dress
Wedding of my dreams
Party of the century
Lonely
Best Night of my Life
Time of my life
Unexpected news :)
Reconciliation
Surprise! NOT!
Where Do Broken Hearts Go
Welcome to the world!
Australian Surprise
Home is where the heart is
House Guests
New models
He left what!
Goodbye
Promise
Sequel

End to a good weekend I think

38 2 0
By libbyluver14

So as I was saying nothing could mess it up. This party was going great until Niall's phone went off.

"I'm sorry babe. It's the guys. I gotta take this." I shooed him away. I was a little disappointed that one of the guys would call him during our reception. I ate my slice of cake and talked to the people around me. A lot of Niall's family came up to our table to talk to me. Of course Niall not being here I had no idea who they were. The only life savor was Greg and Denise helping me. Niall finally decided to rejoin us after what felt like hours but really was only ten minutes away.

"Sorry Izzy. Simon wanted to talk to all of us before X Factor."

"Is everything alright?"

"Yeah. He just wanted to make sure we wouldn't embarrass him and that we remembered that they tape on Saturday which means we gotta get back to London by Monday."

"So you really have no break then?"

"Basically."

"I'm sorry to hear that baby. Are you staying in my flat then?"

"I mean we are married now so yeah I'll be staying at the flat."

"Right silly me."

"Yes silly you. Have I said this today I love you."

"I did hear it once or twice." I give him a little peck on the lips. We hear someone clear there throat so we look up.

"Niall, Isabella this was a great party. Congratulations again."

"Thank you. Get home safe."

"Thank you good night."

"Night." More and more guests were coming up to us now saying their goodbyes which meant a good party was coming to an end. Niall and I did our rounds of goodbyes before the only people that were left was us, Greg, Denise, Bobby, and Mara (I don't know how to spell her name off the top of my head). Denise's son had fallen asleep a long time ago, so they took him home where a nanny was watching him.

We all walked out together and hugged each other before getting into separate cars.

"Did you have fun?"

"Of course and you?"

"Anything I do with you is fun."

"I can't wait to get you out of that dress."

"I can't wait for you to get me out of this dress either."

"Oh babe you just had to say that." Niall started to pick up the speed as I just sat there and took everything in. I was married to the Niall Horan. I don't know how that happened. One day I was just the boring fashion head and now I'm married to one of the biggest international band members. I must have zones out or fell asleep because one minute we were driving and the next I was back at home.

"Niall I'm tired can you pick me up?"

"Yes my love of course I can." I put my hands around Niall's neck as he picked me up.

"I'm carrying you over the threshold and now to the bedroom!" I couldn't stop laughing. Niall was acting like a child. He started to climb up the stairs and then open the bedroom door. He dropped me onto the bed and just looked at me. I backed up until I felt the headboard behind me and when I looked up Niall was crawling towards me.

"Now are you ready for the night of your life?" Niall had lust in his eyes as he looked me up and down.

"Just kiss me already." I pulled his face towards mine and smashed my lips onto his. Let's just say the night was very eventful.

The next morning Niall and I were on our way back to London. Don't get me wrong I love London, but it gets tiring being in the same place for so long. I had fallen asleep on the plane so Niall carried me to the car. That's where I woke up and saw my head on Niall's lap. I looked up at him and smiled. He was fast asleep and lightly snoring it was pretty cute. I caressed his face as he slept. He opened one eye and looked at me.

"Can I help you?"

"Just admiring my lovely husbands face."

"Well I am pretty handsome."

"And I must be the luckiest girl around."

"No I am the luckiest guy around." He bent down and kissed me.

"We are here."

"Alright babe ready to go up?"

"Do we have to?"

"Yes we do. Come on." He took my arm and dragged me to the elevator. We rode it all the way up to the top floor. Once those doors opened it was back to reality.

"Can we go back to last night please?"

"Back to work babe. I gotta go to rehearsal, but I'll be back later tonight. We can have some more fun tonight."

"I'm looking forward to it."

"I bet you are." I nudged him towards the door, but before he left I reminded him he forgot something.

"Oh right come here you." He took my face between his hands and gave me the sloppiest kiss.

"Ughhhh Niall. That was gross."

"You asked for it."

"I guess so. You're distracting me go."

"Alright. Stop by rehearsal if you get bored."

"Maybe I will. Lunch time date?"

"Yes I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too." He closed the door behind him and I headed into my office. I plopped down into my seat and sighed.
Ring Ring Ring

"Hello."

"Isabella you're back! How was the wedding?"

"It was nice. I learned a lot about Niall I didn't know."

"Well that's good. I called because there is a Mr. Kors at the office wanting to talk to you."

"Tell him that he is welcome at my apartment if he wishes to come here."

"Will do. I'll see you in the office tomorrow?"

"Yes you will."

"Alright bye." Already so much work to take care of and I have only been back one day. I slowly went through the mail on my desk not wanting or caring to know who sent me things until one thing caught my eye. It was an invitation to the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. I immediately checked yes for me and put down one extra and skipped to the door. I rode the elevator to the bottom and left my envelope with the front desk to mail. I have always wanted to go to these things. It was already ten and I had one visitor coming to see me and lunch with my lovely husband to look forward to. I wonder what my little babies are up to.

"Lib! Ophhy! Where are you guys? Do you want a treat!!!!!" Still nothing. I walked all around the apartment until I found them in my bedroom sound asleep.

"Hi guys. I missed you both. Come on let's go downstairs." They yawned, stretched, and then happily walked away with me trailing behind them. I walked into my kitchen and grabbed two treats and gave it to them.
Ding dong

"We have a guest so be nice." I walked to the door and found a very familiar man standing there.

"Well well look who's here. Michael what are you doing in London?"

"Well I heard a certain someone was back and I came to visit. I also have a show to go to."

"Well come on in." I opened the door wider to let him in.

"Would you like some coffee or tea?"

"Tea would be nice thank you." I put the kettle on the stove and took a cup out and a tea bag.

"So Michael what have you been up to?"

"Oh nothing. Just making sure everything in my company is up to date."

"You're making surprise visits?"

"Yes don't you do that?"

"No I trust the people who work for me."

"Trust ha! That's funny."

"Shut up. Anyway here's your tea." I handed him his tea with milk and sugar on the side as I sat down opposite him.

"So Ms. Lauren what have you been up to?"

"Oh just got married over the weekend. Nothing huge."

"That is a big deal. To who? I didn't even know you were dating anybody."

"Niall from One Direction."

"Holy shit Isabella. Congratulations!!!" He got up and hugged me.

"Let's celebrate!"

"I can't I have lunch plans actually."

"That's okay so do I. Actually I have to get going I have a meeting soon. It was nice catching up I'll let myself out."

"Bye Mike!" I watched him walk out the door and then I headed upstairs to my closet to get ready. I smiffed myself up and then called Nandos. I ordered Niall's favorite and some extras for the rest of the guys and then headed downstairs. I picked up my keys to my range rover and then headed out the door. I rode the elevator to the bottom floor and then walked to my car. I drove out and into the streets of London. Now if you have ever driven in London it's horrific. I was in traffic for a good fifteen minutes before I got to Nandos. Thank god they knew me and Niall to the point where they packed extra food for us. I paid for it all and then headed back to my car. Another fifteen minutes and I arrived at the studio.

"Hi Mark. Guys in?"

"Yes same studio as usual."

"Thanks." I walked in and rode the elevator to their floor. I was so nervous even though I knew I didn't need to be. I opened the door to see the boys recording something. I set the bag down and walked up to the people doing the recording.

"It sounds really good."

"Whoa Isabella you scared me."

"Sorry about that. It really does sound good."

"The guys will be out in a minute."

"Okay." I continued to listen to them record another great hit. I started to hum along to it.

"Great guys! Take a break." They wiped the sweat from their foreheads and then headed out.

"Niall you have a visitor." He came running out like there was no tomorrow. He ended up picking me up and spinning me around.

"I missed you so much." He said into my hair.

"I missed you too Niall, but I can't breathe."

"Sorry." He put me down and I looked at everybody. Of course the first person to come up and tackle me after Niall was Louis. Then it became a group tackle.

"Alright guys I can't breathe down here."

"Sorry we are just really excited to finally see you two married."

"Believe me so am I. Zayn how was your wedding with Perrie?"

"It was nice. Her family was there as well as mine."

"Well from Niall and I congratulations." I wrapped my arms around Niall and led him to the couches.

"I brought food so dig in."

"Nandos! Babe have I told you how much I love you?"

"Um not today you haven't."

"Well I love you so much."

"Yeah yeah just eat your food." I sat down next to him and picked up my own plate.

"So Isabella is Niall good in bed?"

"Wow Lou just ask the most awkward question."

"I'm just curious."

"Babe your cheeks are blushing so much."

"Louis I hate you so much right now." Niall picked up the pillow and threw it at him.

"Ow that hurt." Louis was busy rubbing his head

"You deserved it." Niall looked like a kid in the first grade who had just won something.

"Now lads that's what you get if you ask me that question."

"We got the point thanks." Harry, Liam, and Zayn were trying to hide their laughter, but we all could tell they wanted to burst.

"How's the food?"

"Good, but it's always good."

"Niall you say that about everything you eat. Even if it sucks you still say it's good. "

"That's not true and you know it."

"Okay name one time when something wasn't good and you told us it wasn't good." Niall looked so hard in thought. We all sat there looking at him.

"Okay I can't think of any times."

"Exactly babe. It's okay though Niall. We all like things a lot and you like your food."

"That is so true I do like my food."

"And that is what I love about you." I pecked his lips and then continued to eat. Someone was being very annoying while he waited for the rest of us to finish. We all can guess who that was.

"Niall stop. I'm trying to eat." Of course he didn't stop nuzzling my neck instead he started kissing my neck instead. Once the kissing stopped he started sucking. I am so going to kill him.

"Niall stop. There are people here." A moan escaped my lips which I cursed at afterwards.

"Oy Niall we need you in here. Stop having sex with your wife and record your track." I was so red in the face when he pulled back. He had the biggest smirk on his face.

"More later."

"You owe me mister."

"Later."

"I'll see you at home." I started to clean everything up. The leftovers I packed and put back into the bag. I knew Niall would eat it. I picked up my purse and got ready to leave.

"Can you please tell Niall I went back home and that I'll see him at home."

"Of course. It was great seeing you."

"You too." Before I left I had a suspicion about something so I headed to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. My suspicions were right. Niall gave me a hickey. I stomped right back into the studio.

"I need my husband and that's it!"

"Niall you're needed and she looks mad." He looked so scared as he walked out.

"You and I need to talk mister." 

"What did I do?"

"Explain this on my neck."

"Oh that."

"Yes that! Niall it's a hickey!"

"Yes yes it is."

"Really what are we sixteen?!?!"

"Babe you loved it."

"You're on the couch tonight and you're definitely not getting any tonight."

"Come on babe that's not fair." I didn't even answer him as I walked out. I was so mad. I drove straight home and put cover up over it. I was so mad at Niall. I needed to go out for a run.

"Lib! Ophhy! You wanna go for a run?!?!?!" They wagged their tails and spun in circles. I put the leash on them and put my headphones in. Calvin Harris with Ellie Goulding came on and I loved this song. Outside was my new favorite and as soon as I got outside I just started to jog. I didn't even realize  it was  two hours later until my babies were panting and so was I. Sweat was dripping from me and so I decided to walk back to my apartment. I stopped by a grocery store first to buy water. I shared half with my dogs and then just continued to walk. I looked at my phone and noticed all of the guys plus their girlfriends had called me. I deleted them all and then looked at my texts. Niall texted me at least twenty times apologizing plus he was worried. I texted the guys back first and told them I went out for a run and not to worry. In Louis's text I told him to tell Niall not to worry. I was on my way back. I was so lost in thought I didn't see the person in front of me until I bumped into them.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't see you."

"It's okay. Are you okay?"

"Yes thank you. Wait Liam?"

"Bindi?"

"Actually I don't go by that name anymore. It's Isabella now. Anyway what are you doing in London?"

"I actually have a job here now."

"That's great! It's so great to see you again."

"You too. You haven't changed at all."

"Well thank you I'm flattered."

"We should catch up some time soon."

"Yes we should. Look I'll give you my number and then call or text me when you want to meet up."

"Perfect. Alright I'm ready when you are."

"Okay it's 391-456-531 (not real please don't call)."

"Alrighty. It was great seeing you again."

"You too. I would hug you but I'm kind of sweaty."

"It's okay. I'll see you soon."

"Yes goodbye." I started walking away when I saw Louis and Eleanor looking at me.

"Did Niall send you?"

"He  worried."

"I went for a run. Calm down."

"For two hours?"

"Yes now stop worrying. I'm going back now."

"Are you still mad at him?"

"Lou he gave me a hickey."

"So I give El them all the time."

"He really does."

"It just annoys me sometimes. He acts like a child so much."

"But that's why you love him."

"El that's true. How do you put up with Louis?"

"It's not easy but I love him. I put up with his antics."

"God Lou you are lucky I'm not your girlfriend. I would have killed you a long time ago."

"Well I like living. Do you guys want to come in? Have dinner with us?"

"Depends what are you making?"

"I was thinking something easy. Spaghetti with meat sauce and some wine."

"El do you want to stay?"

"I could not say no to that."

"Well we are in!"

"Good. I gotta shower first, but help yourself to beer or wine."

"Izzy is that you?"

"Yes Niall."

"We need to talk."

"Okay bedroom?"

"Bedroom."

"We'll be down here. No funny business you hear?"

"God Lou you're not their parents."

"El you love when I say that." She definitely rolled her eyes there.

"Niall I'm so sorry."

"No it's mine. I should've stopped when you asked me too."

"Stop all is forgiven."

"Kiss makeup?"

"I was thinking something different. Care to join me in the shower?"

"Um that's a no brainer."

"Hahahaha." I closed the door and we showered we definitely showered wink wink.

Vote
Comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 5.6K 26
TRIGGER WARNING "I can help you. We can all help you as long as you let us," he whispers sympathetically, trying to calm me down. More tears well up...
31K 593 62
Harley lives in Sydney with her family. Her life seems just ordinary But what happens if I tell you that her brother is Ashton Irwin,a member of a...
66.1K 1.4K 45
Ariella Irwin, the sister of the 5 seconds of Summer drummer, Ashton Irwin, has been racing for most of her life. She finally has reached her goal of...
35.3K 1.1K 28
What happens when Amber finds out she is adopted, and her biological brother is the one and only Ashton Irwin of 5 Seconds Of Summer Copyright: onede...