It's 𝓱𝓲𝓢; he's 𝓫π“ͺ𝓬𝓴...

By nEoMuLoNlY

"We have a new student. Please introduce yourself." "Hello. I'm.... 𝓨𝓲𝓫𝓸, 𝓦π“ͺ𝓷𝓰 𝓨𝓲𝓫𝓸. " 'It's 𝓱... More

Summary
Characters
β€’ONEβ€’
β€’TWOβ€’
β€’THREEβ€’
β€’FOURβ€’
Not an update...
β€’FIVEβ€’
β€’SIXβ€’
β€’SEVENβ€’
β€’EIGHTβ€’
β€’NINEβ€’
β€’TENβ€’
β€’ELEVENβ€’
β€’THIRTEENβ€’
β€’FOURTEENβ€’
New Book!
Note...
Book 2...?
Back For Revenge

β€’TWELVEβ€’

4.5K 250 16
By nEoMuLoNlY

Wang Yibo

'Where are you, Zhan?' I was getting frustrated, I didn't see Zhan in school today. I really had to talk things out with him.

It was lunch, I was lost in thoughts, but realized it when I heard someone yell my name.

"Yibo!" I turned around to see Xuan Lu. I secretly rolled my eyes. "I called your name so many times, why didn't you turn around? Are you okay, babe?"

'That name again!' I hated it when she called me that.

"Yeah, I'm okay."

"Okay, let's go eat lunch, then?"

"Yeah." We started heading towards the cafeteria.

I tried coming up with a plan. 'I think Zhan didn't come to school today. I know where he lives. I could pretend to be sick and ask to go home, when I can just go to Zhan's house and talk to him.'

I turned to Xuan Lu. "H-hey, I d-don't feel t-too well. I'll b-be going t-to the n-nurse." I pretended to be in pain, holding my head.

"Oh. Do you want me to come with you?"

"No, y-you should stay h-here with y-your f-friends and eat l-lunch. I'll be b-back."

I had to keep up with the stuttering because then she would know it right away that I was faking the pain. I turned around, walking away, a little bit slow because if I didn't, then it would be too obvious that the pain was fake.

"Okay, don't take too long!"

I left without replying to her.

I went to the nurse's office, and asked the nurse if I could go home because I didn't feel too well. She somehow seemed to believe me, and let me go. My plan was working out. It wasn't hard at all.

'Perfect!' I thought, making my way towards Zhan's house. When I arrived, I knocked on his front door.

Xiao Zhan

It was 11:59 am when I woke up. I was surprised, because I usually don't sleep for this long. Thankfully my body didn't hurt as much as yesterday. There was blood on me, my cuts were open a little. And it hurt like hell. I didn't have much strength to change, so I just fell asleep like that yesterday night. I did my morning routine. Right after I was finished, I heard a knock on the front door of my house.

'It's probably YueYue. He might've been worried that I didn't come to school since I never stayed home on a school day, even if I was sick.' I thought as I walked towards the door. I opened the door and saw someone I wanted to avoid.

"W-what are you d-doing here?"

"I need to talk to you." He was avoiding eye contact.

"I told you we have nothing left to talk about!" I snapped.

"Zhan, we have to talk things out before they get worse."

"They were already worse." I mumbled.

"Please, Zhan. Give me one chance to talk to you about everything." He begged, but didn't look at me for more than a second or two.

"Fine." I opened the door wider and let him in, before closing it and locking it again.

I led him to the living room and he sat down on the couch.

"Sit down."

I sat down on the couch, but a little away. He, then, turned to me.

"I'm here to explain everything that happened between us."

"Okay."

"The first thing I want you to do is believe me on everything I'll say later on. I promise you, none of them are lies."

"I'll try."

"Thank you." He said, and finally looked at me to continue on. "WHAT IN THE WORLD HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE??!!!" I jumped at the sudden yelling.

"Nothing."

"I just noticed you have a bruised face and blood on your clothes. What happened?!"

"I said nothing happened!"

"Zhan..." He scooted a little closer to touch my face, but I moved back.

"Don't touch me." I tried to act normal, but what could I do? I still loved him the same.

"Zhan, you have to get them treated before they get worse!"

'Why is he so caring and overprotective?! I miss him, but he'll get married, soon. I can't do anything about that.'

"Stop with your little act and tell me what you wanted to explain!"

"Zhan." His eyes became cold. "Get up!"

"What?"

"GET UP!" I jumped at the loud yell, but did as told.

"Where's the aid kit?"

"W-why?-"

"I asked you where the aid kit is! Tell me where it is already!"

"I-in the l-last cabinet o-on the right s-side of t-the k-kitchen." He went off towards the kitchen, dragging me with him.

"I'm gonna treat your wounds. We're gonna have to wash them first, so they don't cause an infection."

"I don't need your care. I'll do it on my own."

"Even on the bruises on your back?"

"H-how did y-you know-"

"That you had bruises on your back?" I slowly nodded, looking down.

"Zhan, your shirt has blood on it."

"Oh." That was the only thing that came out of my mouth. Was it that obvious?

"I'll treat your face first." He picked me up and placed me on the counter that was in the middle of the kitchen.

He got a paper towel, and put it underwater to make it wet. He, then, gently patted the cut on my left cheek. I winced.

"S-sorry." He apologized and continued.

He did the same to my other cuts, one on the left side of my forehead, second on the cheekbone on the right side of my face, and the last on the right side of my lips, but using a new paper towel each time. He, then, dried them.

He opened the aid kit and took the cotton out. He put the ointment on it and started off with the cut on my forehead.

"T-that h-hurts." I managed to get those words out of my mouth.

"Sorry. I'll be more gentle."

After one pat or two on the cut, he would blow on it. It still hurt, but not as much as before. I squeezed my eyes shut, and bit my bottom lip to prevent me from crying. I tugged on both sides of his shirt tightly as he patted the cut on my forehead. I opened my eyes when he was done. He took out a new piece of cotton, and added the ointment on it. He did the same steps on the cut on my cheekbone, then the cut on my cheek.

The only cut that was left was the one on the corner of my lips. He took a new piece of cotton and applied ointment on it. He started patting slightly on the cut. After two or three pats, he blew on it. I felt his warm breath on the corner of my lips. We suddenly made eye contact. We stared at each other for a good minute, his face inches away from mine before I cleared my throat and looked away. He moved back a little, and then continued to work on the cut.

When he was done, he said, "Take off your shirt."

"W-what? W-why?!"

"I have to treat your wounds and cuts."

"Oh." That was the only thing that came out of my mouth before I hesitantly took off my shirt.

"O-oh my god! Whoever did this to you is in so much trouble, now." He gritted his teeth.

"Why do you care? You're not my boyfriend or something."

Wang Yibo

'Ouch...those words hurt.'

Xiao Zhan

"In fact, you don't even like me. You're getting married to a pretty girl, soon. That's what every boy wants; to love and get married to a pretty girl. You're lucky, because that doesn't happen to everyone. Not everyone gets to marry who they love, just like me. Nobody likes me because I'm ugly and weak. Even my own boyfriend left me-" Right there, a hand pulled my head forward a little using my neck. I felt a pair of lips on my own. My eyes widened in shock as I realized what was happening. I missed this feeling.

Wang Yibo

Zhan felt hesitant, but after a few seconds he slowly started to kiss back with his hands on my shoulders. I smiled between the kiss.

"I'm forced to marry her, Zhan. I don't want to marry her, but my dad's forcing me, and she threatened me that if I talk to you ever again, she'll tell my dad everything that happened and will make sure you're not breathing anymore." I said as I pulled away from the kiss.

I caressed his cheek before saying, "I only loved you and I still do. You were the first person to make me feel this way. You were my first love and I'm sure last, too."

I noticed the tears in his eyes. I gasped.

"Don't cry! Your cuts will sting!" He closed his eyes as I gently wiped them.

"Okay, now let's treat the rest of your cuts and wounds."

There were cuts and red marks on Zhan's back. A few on his stomach, too.

'Oh my god. Whoever did this will have to face me, now. And I'll make sure they know their place.' I thought as I started working on Zhan's other cuts and wounds using the same method as before.

When I was done, I told Zhan to go to his room and change his clothes to new ones because the ones he wore were dirty.

NO ONE'S POV

Yibo was sitting on the couch, going through his phone, when he heard Zhan come into the living room.

"Do you want something to eat?" He asked.

"If you have something."

"I'll make Japanese ramen, then."

"Oh, how much I love Japanese ramen!" Yibo smiled when Zhan giggled, going to the kitchen.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" Yibo almost yelled.

"I don't mind." Zhan replies back.

"Okay!" Yibo turned the TV on, and went to Netflix.

"Can I put on Spider-Man?"

"Sure." Yibo heard Zhan chuckle.

The movie was ready to be turned on, but the only thing missing was the food, and Zhan, of course. Yibo went to his phone and started scrolling through Weibo.

It took a while for Zhan to return with two bowls in his hands. He gave one to Yibo, which he gladly took with a 'thank you' while Zhan sat down next to him but not too close.

"You're welcome."

Yibo turned on the TV and the movie started. The boys ended up cuddling and soon fell asleep in each other's embrace.

Unaware of what was to come later.

————————————————————————
2K READS??!!! I did NOT expect this. Thank you all so much!💜
And sorry for the late update. I was busy with school work.
Take care.
Good morning, afternoon or night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 7.2K 13
[BOOK ONE OF THREE] ❝fΟ…Β’ΠΊΞΉΠΈg Π½Ρ”β„“β„“, βˆ‚Ρ”ΠΊΟ…..." Π½Ρ” Ο‰Π½ΞΉΡ•ΟΡ”ΡΡ”βˆ‚, "уσυя Ρ”ΡƒΡ”Ρ• αяє gΟƒΠΈΠΈΞ± Π²Ρ” Ρ‚Π½Ρ” βˆ‚Ρ”Ξ±Ρ‚Π½ Οƒf ΠΌΡ” ΟƒΠΈΡ” βˆ‚Ξ±Ρƒ...ΞΉ...Χ Ο…Ρ•Ρ‚....уσυ...Ο‰Π½Ρƒ...ΟƒΠ½, fΟ…Β’ΠΊ ΞΉΡ‚," Π½Ρ”...
161K 9.4K 27
"Tell me , do you regret it ?" "I....I.. of course..I don't" Wangyibo is from a rich and disciplined family . But he isn't interested in any rules a...
82.6K 3.2K 28
Ge...let's get divorce "wh..What...???" I don't like you...I love someone... "Wh...What are you sa...saying...? don't joke around didi...???" I am no...
515K 33.8K 60
{A YiZhan Mpreg story} Two people from two different world, one of them, Wang Yibo is happy and focused on his work, he is on the way of fulfilling...