You are special🌱| kageyamaxr...

By annonymusussy

You met ur elementary bst friend,will u fall for him? completed 27 Apr- 22 dec 2020 More

Part 1
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31 [extra]
[Short]special (beach volleyball)
Birthday special
extra
extra
game night!!

Part 2

13.8K 364 135
By annonymusussy

"Hmmm...who exactly are you?" A guy in black hair asked towering over me,putting a hand on his chin. Beside him was a grayed hair guy,folding his arms and smiling sweetly at me. "Daichi!" he put his hand on the other guy's shoulder,"you are scaring her! I am Sugawara Koshi.call me Sugawara! And this is Daichi Sawamura!" Sugawara introduced.
"Daichi will do. I am the captain of the boys volleyball team.What are you doing here?"He asked confused. "I'm y/n" I smiled back,"I'm just leaving..."I point towards the door and awkwardly wave goodbye to them,leaving.

I took my bag and went out the gym,closing the doors behind me. Two dark figures appeared, "!!!"
"Shutup boke!"
"No!" A gingered hair boy appeared,next to him was a guy with black hair. I ignored them and walk passed them,head down.
I felt a familiar feeling when I walked passed them,I was probably just tired.

The next day,I went to school,thinking if I should join the girls volleyball team, would they put me on the bench like what they did before? I was so into my thoughts when I bumped into someone. "Watch i-" I looked up.
He was the same guy from before.
He looked down at me,holding his milk in a hand sipping it. An eyebrow raised he spoke,"you're that girl from the gym?" I nodded,he noticed me. "Tobio Kageyama." Where have I heard that name before...

*Kageyama's pov*
She looked at me with a frowned face. She looked like someone I knew before... Have I seen her before? Do I know her?

*Your pov*
*GASP* "KAGEYAMA TOBIO?!!!!"I shouted,"AS IN KAGEYAMA FROM
----insert elementary school----??!"

"Umm...you are?"

"I am f/n l/n."I said annoyed,"you don't remember me?! Seriously?"

He closed his eyes and think back. After a few seconds he opened his eyes,"Y/n-Chan?!"

I nodded my head and immediately gave him a tight hug,"kageyama-kun. How have you been? It's been so long since..."
We chatted until the bell rang.

"Anyways, nice to know that you're here." I smiled widely,"hang out soon!"He nodded his head in response.With that we parted ways to our classes.

*After school*
I decided to check out the boy's volleyball team after I heard that they needed a new manager since the current one was about to graduate soon. Walking towards the gym, the familiar sound of squeaking of shoes , ball hitting the wall or their arms and shouting were heard. I stopped in tracks to think it through,whether I should join or not. I took small steps up,placed my hands on the door ,when the door swung open. Revealing the same raven haired boy...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 797 13
middle school hinata LMFOADJ Hinata Shoyo, Y/N's only friend since Junior High. who would of thought she'd get a crush on him after complaining about...
6.4K 141 10
I wonder what it's like to have feelings for the same person as your best friend. Started: November 22, 2022 Finished: January 10, 2023
423K 9.2K 22
【𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝?】 ↳ ❝ 𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡 𝔬𝔣 𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔰𝔱 ❞ ❏ started august 1st 2020 ❏ haikyuu x fem!reader ❏ angst,fluff ➳@BLAUE...
513K 20.8K 80
I do not own any media used nor do I own Haikyuu] [800 followers milestone special] 🚨Please read the warning at the beginning of Chapter One! Thank...